Single Mother Of 2 Is Looking For A Gentle Guy For Sugar Mummy Affair

==>> Get Connected To This Sugar Mummy Now – She’s Currently Available DON’T MISS <<==

Single Mother Of 2 Is Looking For A Gentle Guy For Sugar Mummy Affair

I have been used to the whole sugar mummy business but I would really love things to be kept very private for me. I am no longer married so it is not like I have a reputation I am protecting. Just that I do not want to be identified as someone who is into something like this quickly. I was married but my ex-husband and I had serious issues so we had to go our ways. I use to base in the U.K but returned back home to establish something for myself but I still go there often and my kids are there too. I can be very much fun and funny when I need to be but if provoked, I can be quite aggressive.
I am not looking for anything serious. I just want to be a sugar mummy. I just need a handsome, young man who will not mind to spend time with me and I don’t really mind if I have to pay him to do so. I need someone who is very handsome and caring. Someone really nice and loving. I don’t need a man who would want to be in a relationship with me. I am done with all that drama. I just need someone who can make time and spend it with me, I don’t care about his marital status. I am not a jealous lady and don’t really care about sharing a man as long as he can be there for me when I want him to be.
Anyone interested in me should really be handsome to be able to have me. I would need to see your picture to confirm you’re real and I will also want you to send me your facebook id so I can confirm. I would want your number and BB pin so we can chat up.
Thanks very much Admin for posting me. I sent the card below and will send you what I promised as soon as I can.

1. Huzefa Mithaiwala says

Hello dear how are you am interested on your proposal if you interested on me then please call me or message me on my WhatsApp number+18610387198

1. Amanullah Korai says

Hi sweet I really like u too I'm interested in u my number 0092-3003917029 plz call me I want u marry I really love u more when u marry me u r my dream plz plz soon call me

2. Amanullah Korai says

My num fr u I marry u 0092-3003917029

3. Amanullah Korai says

My number0092-3003917029 I hope u chose me fr self I'm true sincer and faithful fr u u r my dream

4. Amanullah Korai says

Hi sweet lovely I'm interested in u I want u.marry so I chose u fr my really love plz contact.me.my watsapp and calling.num 0092-3003917029

5. Amanullah Korai says

2. Huzefa Mithaiwala says

3. Hi am George 31 years am ready to be you toy boy I'm independent black man who live in South Africa and have read your story so if interested here is my number I wanna have fun with you,,ggforce782#gmail.com+27725370629 is my Facebook number am also on duo video call on +27608134210

Contact me.. WhatsApp.. +237676558089..E-mail.. [email protected].. You will know more about me.. Am all yours..

5. koshal sharma says

Hi beautiful lady
    I'm 40year old man from India I'm ready to meet you

Loved reading your intro but I'm from Ohio USA and reach me here

19209178992

7. Phat Le says

Good morning .Miss !
    I am Phat Le Van , from Vietnam , nice to meet you. My Whatsapp:+84 909 696 195. Or you mail me at < [email protected] >
    Have a good day.
    Phat

8. SUNIL MOHITE says

Hi dear friends I'm sunil Mohite I'm 27y old my country is india my number is +918600234169 call me on my number I'm interested with you please send me your reply to my number and I will marry you please send me your I'm waiting my fb id is sunil n mohite add me to your list

9. Alok Prasad says

Hi Dear Sugar Momma of UK,
    I am interested in your profile which is why I am writing to you. I totally agree with your conditions put forward in your post.

I am a matured man of 50 doing business in India. I am a handsome man 5'10" tall with 70 kgs of weight and having a strong body build. I am expert in satisfying your libido needs. I am honest, caring and God fearing person. I will do whatever you want from me. I am also having my ID on Facebook with the name Alok Prasad.

If you are really interested in me then contact me on my WhatsApp number +918210125249 or on my email [email protected]

I'm a man of integrity quality of being honest to people and caring about people is life so loyal and respectful to others, I'm really interested in foreign woman to marry

Hai dear this is Vijay from India my watts app number is ÷919440164986 and My mail is [email protected]

13. Rakesh Samplay says

Hello beautiful please call me please friendship me please marriage me please please 9463363139

14. Sohail Khan says

9136199985

15. fazlu rahaman says

Hi dear, i am looking for a true relationship. Please whatsapp me +60143444865

16. Moin Saiyed says

Hi, my name is Moin Saiyed from India, I have a interested Merry you, my what's app no.091-9712455485
    FB id moinsaiyed9250

17. Juancho Garcia says

Hi dear sugar mummy of 2 kidss how are you today i wish ur always doing fine with ur kids and hoping in good condition today im here to have a relationship for you im proud of you being single parent pls take care always all of you call me if u like 09753460650 god bless

18. Manoj Kumar Avpc says

Hi dear how are you i hope your well iam manoj from Tamil nadu Iam optimistic man open minded good sense of humour god fearing man more lovable person sincere faithful down to earth man and kind heart and love kids and animals and respect to everybody and reading books and watching tv movie and listening music and i fit my health I hate drinks and smoke and play foot ball volleyball basketball tennis shuttle and much more i need serious long term relationship marriage with you so further details in personal my whatsapp number is +919003034558 email [email protected] iam waiting your warming letter and call have a nice day I love you so much

19. Juancho Garcia says

Hi dear single mother of 2 kids im 50yrs old now im interested in you pls call me uf u like we talk no problem if u dnt 09753460650 take care

20. syed abdulzubair says

Hii hello this is syed abdul zubair this is my number and whatsup 9704979291

Helloo… I m interested
    Anyplace anywhere
    Whatsapp +918905494604

22. vickram maigha says

Hi am vickram from Mauritius call me on+23059131275 if you like me I'll not disappoint you

23. Ashif Alam says

Hi, nice to meet you. I m single I m intrested to make relationship with you .
    My whatsapp +919928487706

24. thilagar raj says

Its my whatsapp number +919600672767

25. Sanjeev Kandhari says

Hello
    How are you.
    I am totally ready for that if your yes…
    Waiting your revert…
    Bye,regards

26. Sanjeev Kandhari says

I am Sanjeev
    From india
    Contact no-09312500941
    Whatsup also the same number

Hi,am from Philippines 5'8" in height still single, available and applicable,am serious and real.

28. arunkumar badhen says

Hye myself arun from india i m not handsome and i m not rich but ready ti do anything for u if u need and its reality yo may contact me if u want my whatsapp no is +918146992349 and my email id is [email protected] you may mail me also if u want

29. Cool Ashiq says

M interested

30. VIRENDER SINGH MALIK says

Hi, I'm 36, single, never married, lonely and lusty enough male from Delhi, India. Looking for a long time serious relationship and a beautiful natured and sexy huge partner just same like you. Just WhatsApp +918800714494. Reply immediately please, I'm waiting.

31. Safar Akbar says

Ready for you lady
    From Afghanistan
    age26
    Email [email protected]
    Phone 93744785526

Hi Dear, I am interested in you and beautiful lady you are,in this picture,and very good body maintained structure, my name is Anthony cruz from India,I am very much impress in your style, if you select me as your partner I will be helpful and be good partner in your life,and we will enjoy the life happily, I don't know weather you will select me or not, select as your wish and all the best for your life, if you interested kindly drop your message [email protected] or wattsapp me +91 9841394271

34. Moin Saiyed says

Hi, my name is Moin Saiyed from India, my what's app no.091-9712455485

35. Mostafa Adel says

My name is teama from Egypt 30years I'm seriously for marriage and make family and children we can talking in my viper or what's app 01097691441

36. Tumwine James Junior says

A mutual understanding between two people would never guarantee you a sugar mummy despite your age but rather best of friends in all life aspects….good or bad.Best partners in everything.
    Will you be my description please?????

James Junior is my name,am African.

My FB account/Junior James

Cellphone/watsup contact/+256787908214

Gmail:[email protected]

Waiting for best of reply from you.

37. Tumwine James Junior says

Will you be my description please?????

James Junior is my name,am African.

My FB account/Junior James

Cellphone/watsup contact/+256787908214

Gmail:[email protected]

Waiting for best of reply from you.

38. Tumwine James Junior says

Will you be my description please?????

James Junior is my name,am African.

My FB account/Junior James

Cellphone/watsup contact/+256787908214

Gmail:[email protected]

Waiting for best of reply from you.

Satisfaction to each us means good relation and good life

Satisfaction to each us means good relation and good life

41. thilagar raj says

Its my whatsapp number +919600672767

42. Zakir khan Zakir khan says

Yes I'm get ready for my whatsapp number!+923078319816

43. hassan ibrahimi says

Hello My name is Hassan from Morocco. I am 25 years old. I want to marry you. I am looking for serious wife this number

44. hassan ibrahimi says

45. hassan ibrahimi says

46. AMIT TOMAR says

Hello I am Amit tomar from India my whats up number is +919759052131 please please contact me

47. jaswinder singh says

Hi dear i like you're profile please contact me what's no +919417418490

I'm pushpinder Singh Sandhu whtsapp 9780214971 ok ji

49. Practical Peace says

I think the WhatsApp app for this group is not working in my country. Therefore, just follow my steps below if possible.

I'm real, just click the link above to watch me being interviewed by a blind television host in Africa.

I'm man of integrity who love supporting people as a voluntary worker, upcoming writer and public speaker. Something will only come out only when we are compromised together in a way balanced. I'm not a womanizer here, but only mean business in a way forward. People may need my support as others wished within diverse programmes of my NGO in the pipe line. Note: those who need help in various businesses have the greater chance of my consent. Because, I want to acquire more experience.
    I am Samuel from Africa, best for your constant expectations; open for forgiveness and settlement. Very supportive but not opportunist, voluntary worker and a writer. Wassupp +233559959931.

OK, I Will call you on your number but sorry, I am not always online due to poor network. You may call me on my mobile phone+233559959931 any day till today unless you get me. Hey,

I just downloaded WhatsApp Messenger on my Android.

It is a smartphone messenger which replaces SMS. With WhatsApp, you'll get fast, simple, secure messaging and calling, available on phones all over the world.

WhatsApp is available for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone, and uses your phone's Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees.

Get it now from https://www.whatsapp.com/download/.

50. Iftikhar Ahmed says

Hi beautiful, my name is iftikhar Ali from Pakistan I want to get you in my life with love and respect so add me on my what's app+923168679848

51. Esinwa CJ says

Hi Johnson from Nigeria?

52. sol asnake says

Hello dear, i am Asnake i want chat with you please message me on wtsapp +251914343183.

My what's app no is +923036341473
    Malik kashif hussain

54. Namal Sameera says

. How are you my dear.hope well.i am namal sameera gurusingha from sri lanka.i am 29years old single.if you want more about me please contact me directly.because i am not lier.i am good lovely and happy guy.i think you want me.i like to built relationship with you forever.if you are interested me please call me when you are free.

55. Sadam Hussain says

Hi sweet mummy I’m Sadam hussain..I’m 24 year old ..I’m wants a Good looking mature women.Who give me a lot of love and she like my attitude my love and like my styal then we makes family in shape of married.Im very Simple Men But Very Hot And Romantic Person.I wants A Charming Girls Live With me and we exchange love each other and my wish Living with our Sensier And Best soul mate..if u wants me know more about me..my facebook id…[email protected]
    My Email/ [email protected]
    My Whats App +923014005130

Good day friends am interested in you that my WhatsApp+237676122700

57. Sadam Hussain says

My Email/ [email protected]
    My Whats App +923014005130

58. Sukanta Dey says

Ok nice to meet u +919089180843

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
    I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

60. Tufail khan says

Whatsapp & imo 00923135687679 [email protected]

61. Moin Saiyed says

Hi, my name is Moin Saiyed from India, I have a interested Merry with you, my what's app no.091-9712455485
    F.B. id moinsaiyed9250

62. Akhtar Ali says

HELLO clara ar you from Australia I wanna real relationship with you my contact+923248846594.

63. sol asnake says

Hello dear it's nice mert with you and am interested in you. Dear i don't want fake drama because am silent, God fearing and lover. If you interested in me message me on +251914343183 or email me on [email protected]

64. Mbulalina Innocent says

Enter your comment…here is ma whatsup number 0700563887 I really need u ma angle

65. rhenan durante says

her it is my whatsapp no#+639070400325 mam

66. Juancho Garcia says

Hi dear single mother of 2 im willing to have an realtionship to you and take my cp nos and call me pl we need to talk and discuss about us my nos 09753460650 take care treat me as a husband or partners in life not a housemaid or helper god bless ill wait for ur call

67. syed abdulzubair says

Hii hello this is syed abdul zubair my mobile number 9704979291

Yes very much willing to look for a genuine honest women,I am widower with one child.Filipino race living in middle east right now.working as instructor in a prestige university..be kind and be truth probably christian one

69. Rudulf says

70. Rudulf says

Just call me anytime 00966578767812

71. Rodolfo says

72. jone mar nantes says

hi im jojo,,mu is 09482956794 and my fb account is [email protected],,if you accept me i'll do anything i can just to make you happy and i hope youll do the same way thanks.

73. Koppisetti m. Gandhi says

Hi my wahdssap no +966599414804

74. Sukanta Dey says

Hi i am sukanta dey from india 37yers old +919089180843

75. Amadou Gitteh says

I'm interested, and that's my WhatsApp number +2209934440

76. Google copy says

Hi yes I am ready. 25 age from Pakistan I want lady give me visa and me ready leaving my country for you. ..+923341259933 my what's app and contact number. [email protected]….my email address. ..me waiting reply

Its not my first time to pay a visit this
    site, i am browsing this site dailly and take pleasant information from here all the time.

78. Bhausaheb Dahiwale says

Hi I m Bhausaheb from India my whatsapp no is +919423716874 and contact no is +9284172623. My mail I'd is [email protected]. I m highly educated man. I have Doctorate degree in environmental science.

79. Diamond Daniel says

Please I'm ready to marry you, and this is my number,+2348038414483

Hello there, I discovered your website by means of Google whilst looking for a related subject, your
    site got here up, it looks good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog via
    Google, and located that it's really informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels.
    I will be grateful in the event you proceed this in future.
    Lots of other people shall be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

81. Lucky Rathore says

Hi dear I love you if you accept me I want marriage for you this is my WhatsApp no+919939390097 please contact me

This is very good site for people like who need somebody to take care of him.this is my WhatsApp number 08184904278
    Thanks sugar mummy zone

83. Doctor Ayiz Ahmad Ayiz says

Hi I m interested

Hii am from Afrika country Tanzania can we chat pls

85. Rizwan Ali says

+923006901038 my whatsapp no

86. Rizwan Ali says

+923006901038 my whatsapp number

87. Jay-ar pastolero says

Hi madam…if you need handsome guy…im not a handsome guy but i do my best to loving you giving hapiness everyday and time you madam.

88. Jay-ar pastolero says

Hi.. this is my wathapps number 09755938835

89. Practical Peace says

I am an upcoming public and motivational speaker, a voluntary worker and writer (upcoming author), working on his future books some are tilted; Greatness In Service, When Leaders Sin (illustrations), Prepare To Rescue, The Waste Pipe (pictorial), The Waste Pipe (non fiction), Dangerous People In Today's World, Africa Within Africa, Unity Within Diversity, A Testing Affair With A Proustite, among others.
    All that I do, is in collaboration with my legally registered two works GCCCE Publications- Writers of Christian Literature and Books, and Global Christian Commission for Civic Education – NGO.
    I end here as we continue…
    I am Samuel from Africa, best for your constant expectations; open for forgiveness and settlement. Very supportive but not opportunist, voluntary worker and a writer. Call or wassupp me on +233559959931. To intensify our effective communication, interested ones can add me on Tweeter, imo, Snapchat, Skype, Google+ same username; Practical Peace. But Facebook user names; Appiah Boateng or Practical Peace on two different accounts you can add me. I humbly request and hope either I may not be mistaken or you are not offended. Hoping to hhear from you soon.

90. Practical Peace says

I end here as we continue…

91. Practical Peace says

You are subscribed to email updates from Sugar Mummy Zone – Official Sugar Mummy dating FREE website Zone.
    To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery powered by Google
    Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
    I have attached some related profile pictures of my Facebook accounts and posts. My Facebook ID are also Appiah Boateng and Practical Peace. Please, never fail to let her know this. I love to be with her. WhatsUp number +233559959931, hoping to hear from you soon.

Get it now from https://www.whatsapp.com/download/.

I just downloaded WhatsApp Messenger on my Android.

Get it now from https://www.whatsapp.com/dow
    More pictures from me to this sugar mummy. Hoping to hear from you soon

92. Practical Peace says

Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States

Get it now from https://www.whatsapp.com/download/.

I just downloaded WhatsApp Messenger on my Android.

Get it now from https://www.whatsapp.com/dow
    More pictures from me to this sugar mummy. Hoping to hear from you soon

93. Practical Peace says

I will send to your profile if I search yiur page account and attached some related profile pictures of my Facebook accounts and posts. My Facebook ID are also Appiah Boateng and Practical Peace. Please, never fail to let her know this. I love to be with you. WhatsUp number +233559959931, hoping to hear from you soon.

Get it now from https://www.whatsapp.com/download/.

I just downloaded WhatsApp Messenger on my Android.

Get it now from https://www.whatsapp.com/download/.
    ▶ Show quoted text
    More pictures from me to this sugar mummy. Hoping to hear from you soon.

94. Practical Peace says

I will send profile and other picture to your sugar mummy zone account afterwards. Provided I succeed in searching for it.

I need someone sugar mummy who love me and caring honest rich girl..i am from philippines.. mo fake pls.

+63 908 179 3999 thats watsapp number video call me. Pls no fake

97. Andrew Hete says

For any sugar mamma that wants/needs to have fun, excitment, etc romantic dinners, dancing, theater etc plz contact me if u need xtra love making romance roses or brought to ur peak contact me
    Hete

Hi am finally here and ready to fulfil your every needs that's you've been missing in your life and believe me pleasure it's all mine dear

2482759170…watsapp number.well am i need of lot's of things in my life but i rather to love and be love and once all that have been fulfil believe me or not i will bring heaven on earth to that special someone…well just let your heart feels the good in this so you can do the right thing ok.No FAKE and No GAME

100. james clerk says

MY TESTIMONY MY TESTIMONY (hillary 08138515054), FOR ALL THE SUGARMUMMY/ DADDY SEARCHERS OUT THERE BE WISE PLEASE, FOR I HAVE PAID MONEY TO THREE DIFFERENT FAKE AGENTS BEFORE, BUT TO NO AVAIL. AFTER PAYING THEM IS EITHER THEY SWITCH OFF THEIR PHONES OR THEY BEGIN TO TELL ME STORIES, NOT UNTIL I FOUND A REAL GENUINE AGENT OF SUGARMUMMY/
    DADDY, BY NAME CONTACT HIM RIGHT NOW TODAY VIA hillary 08138515054 AND IT WASN’T UPTO 24HOURS HE AND HIS TEAM GOT ME CONNECTED TO A RICH AND WEALTHY SUGARMUMMY!!!… Please note that this is his direct contact Mr hillary 08138515054) any other contact you see online claiming to be him are all fake.

Am ready to call now,just give me your full names and number so i can add you in my WhatsApp so we can finally talk and chat, please be real about you info,cause i believe about time we make this happen, please allow me to complete that smile upon your face even in your life ok ,I've notice something missing dear
    But i will tell you all about it when i call you love

102. amadou woury sall says

I néed you too
    My email is [email protected]

103. amadou woury sall says

I want to marry you

104. Navin Kapoor says

Hay

I need you

Im saqib 35 years old looking for a beautiful relationship with a sincere and loving girl.

107. Rachid says

Hi !
    I'm rachid from algeria.
    I'm 20yo.handsome young men
    I'm student in 2nd year at university.
    I want serious relationship with a beautiful real women.
    I want to be together. all what i want is serious relation with no fake i want spend all my life with one women .
    Real women love me and love her and take care with each other.
    Hope you choose me dear
    Love you

If you are interested text on this site or in my whats app 0782720738 or in my e-mail: [email protected]

108. Jamshaid Muhammad says

hey
    my whatsapp

109. Muteesa Bazirio says

yes, i will be her lover. Contact me +256702663582

110. Muteesa Bazirio says

yes, i will be her lover. Contact me +256702663582

111. Muteesa Bazirio says

yes, i will be her lover. Contact me +256702663582

112. Muteesa Bazirio says

yes, i will be her lover. Contact me +256702663582

113. Huzefa Mithaiwala says

Hello dear how are you this is my whataps number+18610387198

114. wilfred carpenter says

I love her she is pretty did she love me too then drop your WhatsApp number please

Hello my name is wellem mapira from Malawi and I am a staying here south Africa in Durban I realy like u that my number +27658347091 just whatsapp me plz

116. Arun Raikwal says

Yes my love I want meet u my wsttdup+919557761574

117. Marvin cabiente says

Hi here's my number 09168175680 or fallow me in fb account I'm welling me to marry you and I accept your 2 children I'm waiting you to my fb account

118. Malik Tahamee says

hi im intrested on your proposal if u are intrested so kindly contact me ky whatssapp nmbr 923348023770

and my whatsapp

120. Gilbert Esquibeljr says

Gilbert esquibel jr live in Texas 18062640282 very interested in all you had to say no what's up number but if I need one I'll get I'm Hispanic born in USA so I do speak English and all love to cook

121. Jim Khaled says

hi baby am interested so +256705607723 is my watsapp contact so tap me if interested and remember am for real.

This is my mobile number enter your group +8487991543

Revert back on WhatsApp +919122673438

124. Masteriddi Dhadho says

Here lam. Ready to service you.

Hello here is my whatsapp number 09478450301

126. roland noun says

Hello beautiful,my name is Roland from Nigeria. Please you can contact me via my email address @ [email protected] or you whatapps me with this number below and i wish to hear from you soon okay

127. Sherafzal Khan says

Hello dear,
    I am Sher Afzal Khan from Pakistan.
    I am 27 years old.

128. Sherafzal Khan says

This is my Email
    My WhatsApp number is
    I am waiting for reply.

129. Sherafzal Khan says

Sher Afzal Khan from Pakistan
    Age 27 years
    Single
    WhatsApp
    Gmail
    Facebook and messenger ID
    Sher Afzal Khan Khan

i love you and i will marry you this is my phone no 07062749887 try and call me let talk

131. Kirti Vegad says