Pretoria Sugar Mama Needs Your Number – Single And Searching

Body type Average build
Have children Children at home
Smoking Hate smoking
Drinking Never drink
Pretoria Sugar Mama Needs Your Number - Single And Searching

Tell us more about you

Well, I guess I’d have to describe myself as being a mother, a very simple person, someone who’s always trying to better herself and those around her.
I’m caring, understanding, trustworthy and a kind hearted human being. I hate L I E S & I’m sure you do too. I am fun loving and down to earth.
I love spending quality time with my loved ones (family & friends) I also love traveling whenever the opportunity arises, I enjoy outdoor activities (hiking, zip lining, bungee jumping, sky diving, long walks, sight seeing and jogging), on my free time I enjoy reading books too.

I am looking for

I’m not perfect in anyway and I’m not looking for a perfect person either. As long as you’re a genuine man with values and morals and you’re ready to learn one another from our past experiences then I believe there will always be brighter days ahead.
I’m seeking for my best friend from any background/race as long as there is good connection and chemistry between us. I wouldn’t mind to give it a chance and see whether we are compatible and if not we might be good friends.

1. Alam Khan says

Hello miss Pretoria my name is alam Khan and it's my WhatsApp number 0096894767037

2. Alam Khan says

Hello mis Pretoria my name is alam Khan and it's my WhatsApp number 0096894767037

3. malik rizwan says

Hai I am a srilanka pour man my nb is 0726949312/0763052914

4. Bullet dada says

01163938004 my what's number

Hai This is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

6. I am 35 from Nigeria, my phone number +2348160233018

7. Mohammad fayaz khan says

hi petoria this is my number.00971544524212. i will wait for your call

8. vickram maigha says

Hi am lonely vickram no games just a mature lady to brighten up my life contact me +23059131275

9. Amit Kumar singh says

+917493815245 it's my call Nmber

10. thilagar raj says

+919600672767 its my whatsapp number

11. Sajjaddurani Ahmad says

Hello everyone

12. Sajjaddurani Ahmad says

Hello everyone

13. Sajjaddurani Ahmad says

Hi you are looking great

14. Christopher Collyer says

I'm from Australia I'm a honest men I have dark brown hair brown eyes tattoos on both arms I believe in God an I'm very lonley 61413853427

Hi dear my name is Avi plz what's up me +919595897775

16. Tufail khan says

Like this age women for long term relationship imo&what's app#00923135687679

17. blogger says

Hi +923402455934 is my what's app contact me

18. deep sharma says

hiii my no +919950074411

19. M bilal Bilal says

Hi 03450509060

20. Amanullah Korai says

Hi I'm Aman u wrote me u u give me phone number this is my num I hope u will soon contact me ,00923003917029

21. Amanullah Korai says

I'm Aman my age is 37 yrs I from Pakistan, I'm decabt, true faithful, I no smoking, no drinking, no any bad things apply ,I intereste only reading good movies ,waliball playing, I hope u will soon contact me my email or num [email protected], 0092-3003917029

22. Ibrahim Samura says

I'm from Liberia My # is +231776203835 any interest I am waiting.

23. Ibrahim Samura says

I'm Ibrahim S Samara from Liberia interested in any one. This is my number +231776203835.

24. Ibrahim Samura says

25. boal shiry says

Hello miss Pritoria am m. a. boalshiry from Sudan Khartoum city 47yrs 183cm 82kg trust worthy honest no drama caring and loving person smoking and alcoholic free.i think i share you the same qualities.am intersted in you .you can call me on Ph No or whatsapp ..00249916345002.thank you.

26. Akem Olivier says

Hi dear, i saw ur profile n it took my interest. I need someone with your qualities Who i can call a wife, show her love n care. Someone i can really cherish and show sincere and serious relationship. My whatssap number is +237679169716

27. Shantanu Chakraborty says

My respected Pretoria mama…my best regards to u.its really so nice to u see u again….i wish u all the best..may god bless u for ur all happiness every day.I mean it for u.
    If u want to get me really then im giveing u my phone no…919335793688.this is also mt personal whatsup no..u pls connect me fir ur self and get all setisfection regarding me.
    I will say that if we meet once im sure u will fond of my nature and my signature too….mrans my all behaviour as u like truely.
    U can call me in Indian timeing….my email is [email protected].
    God bless u dear….u always take care.
    Hope see u soon

28. Sukanta Dey says

Hi madam i am sukanta dey 37yers old +919089180843

29. Ranjeet Singh says

What's app no +919630034755

30. k.b.boshir ullah says

Dear. This my numbers 8801791978647

31. bakul raval says

Hello my whatsapp number +919712245780

32. Hi Babe

My name is INNOCENT, Am 36 years old, 6ft tall, Am an african presentable man and UGANDAN by nationality.Am having a strong feeling and believe that am the right guy whom you are searching for. Am having a medium and admirable body structure.Am ready to stay with you at your home and i treat you with my iconic love forever.

My interest is not focused towards your wealth but strictly genuine love and to share my mature plus constructive minds such that we can create more multiple accumulations of your already achieved wealth.

You can access my pictures and fruitful chattings via my whatsapp number +97466952885.

33. Devinder Kumar says

Pl wordsap me+919811558946

34. Aaron P. Puaka says

Hello my dear, my name is Aaron p Puaka I am single African man looking for my soulmate. This is my WhatsApp number+231775039366

35. Waseem00 says

I am waseem my whtsappp number 03323806002

36. Waseem00 says

37. FIROZ AKON says

I am Golam Monjur Rahi from Bangladesh.
    Name: Golam Monjur Rahi. ( firoz akon )
    Father`s name: Late Mosarraf Hossain Akon.
    Mother`s name: Late Begum Safia.
    Date of Birth: 05/01/1976.
    Nationality: Bangladeshi.
    Region: Muslim (Single )
    Education Qualification: S.S.C And Electricity Diploma
    Company Name : Akon Electronics workshops
    Occupation: Electricity worker.
    Permanent Address: Firoz Bhaven
    10,Katpatty, Jhalakati, Barisal.Bangladesh.
    Present Address : Do.
    Contact number : +8801715168640, +8801919168640
    ([email protected])

38. Suleiman Mohamed Abdulahi says

Dear Catherine i'm really happy to meet you in the world. my main Object for being in the world is love and better life to share with lady who has open heart. i dislike to tell you lie . i have awife from Yeman Country with kids. Some of my families are american in Denvercolorado. having proud doesn't increase anything to my life unless lose. i believe in what i don't get with truth i won't find with lie. there are american kids who know me well in USA whom i was their teacher in Somali. All in All. Location :Somalia-Mogadishu- Age years old tell 252615551309/what is up email [email protected] wish you better future

Hello i'm very intersted contact me on my email
    Or Hangouts

40. Clancy Nash says

Hello my dear nice to hear that you're interested in me well I'm much more so you can please add me to whatsapp +5926424784 and let's chat you'll never regret it my dear

Am not here to play or to be played, am honest and sincere, and i expect same from my partner, lady PRETORIA, am so much interested to know you more, am not rich all i need is to be happy and to make my partner happy too, am a Nigeria currently in Ghana, ( west Africa) if you wish to know more about me here is my number, you can call me, or we can use hangouts chat. +233266209823 or [email protected], my name Ebuka

42. Practical Peace says

I am an upcoming public and motivational speaker, a voluntary worker and writer (upcoming author), working on his future books some are tilted; Greatness In Service, When Leaders Sin (illustrations), Prepare To Rescue, The Waste Pipe (pictorial), The Waste Pipe (non fiction), Dangerous People In Today's World, Africa Within Africa, Unity Within Diversity, A Testing Affair With A Proustite, among others.
    All that I do, is in collaboration with my legally registered two works GCCCE Publications- Writers of Christian Literature and Books, and Global Christian Commission for Civic Education – NGO.
    I end here as we continue…

43. Practical Peace says

I am Samuel from Africa, best for your constant expectations; open for forgiveness and settlement. Very supportive but not opportunist, voluntary worker and a writer. Wassupp +233559959931.

44. sajidali sehar says

i am 35 year old. i work in hospital as a medical assistant .i am true and honest man.you trust me .i find the girl for marrlage. my email. [email protected]

45. sajidali sehar says

46. Richard Iyke says

Nice pix, can we be friends? here is my number +2348094888745 and email: [email protected]….Tanx

47. Shavon Richards says

hi beautiful looking lovely like tall dark handsome man from beautiful Jamaica I'm 6+6 ft long I'm interested in u I'm funny smart passionate friendly romantic good cook has a listen ears very ambitious business minded god fearing humble easy to talk with can I cook u some good Jamaican dishes u will definitely love here home of the greatest sprinter of all times Bob Marley if u interested hit me up and watsapp 18763189402 anytime one love

48. alieu jallow says

Hello fear I am Alieu Jallow I am interested in your offer and promise I will be good and hones for you my whatsapp number is:+2207737566 and my email is :([email protected]

49. alieu jallow says

Hello fear I am Alieu Jallow I am interested in your offer and promise I will be good and hones for you my whatsapp number is:+2207737566 and my email is ([email protected]

50. purna rawat says

Hi dear love Pretoria how are you dear love ? I am a Purna Bahadur Rawat from Nepal age of 51 years old living single with my son and mother at home in Nepal OK.
    I am true and honesty person like you and am very much serious to live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously OK.
    My what's app number +9779809788036, +977-9808789036,
    Phone number +9779809789036

51. Chido Sochi says

Hellooo my beloved one, my mobile reach number +2347066668442.

52. Roosevelt D. Martu says

You so great in my eye anytime I see your photos love enter in my heart let chat now on my email. [email protected]
    com

53. Roosevelt D. Martu says

You so great in my eye anytime I see your photos love enter in my heart .let's chat now on my email. [email protected]

54. sunny adesss says

Hello pretty. ..how are you doing today? I pray u are good. I am delighted with your profile and I will be glad to see and hear from you as soon as possible my personal number is+2348036897138 I will be glad to hear from you soon, thanks.

55. I'm Mr Augustine Iheanyichi Anthony from Nigeria 38yrs +2347036773490