Miss Rose In Alberton Is Interested In A Relationship With You – Get Whatsapp Number

==>> If You Have Not Been Connected to Any Sugar Mummy, Get This One NOW DON’T MISS <<==

Hello Dear, Miss Rose is a 36 years old lady in Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa. She is interested in a guy of at least 18 years for a long-term dating/relationship affairs.
She is single and has never been married, she doesn’t have kids either and does not smoke. She is a hostess in one of the international flight companies, so she is always on the move.

Miss Rose In Alberton Is Interested In A Relationship With You - Get Whatsapp Number

But when she is home she is often lonely and so wants a young man like you for a serious relationship, someone she can spend time with and someone who can love and adore her so much. Here is what she has to say about herself and the kind of man she is looking for.

How would you describe yourself?

I’m fun loving adventurous person, I love to go out and have fun with friends or family, my hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, my perfect date will be anywhere I can feel comfortable with that person, it can be a picnic or in a restaurant and companies with goof food, lovely music. I don’t eat sea food. I would try out something new.
I don’t eat sea food. I would try out something new. I’m spontaneous I love outdoors, I like to take a trip to different places. Do outside activities. My guy should have the same spirit of adventure.

I am looking for

The gentle must be tall well build not too slender not too big also medium build will be fine, beautiful shaved face you can have a nicely trimmed mustache or small beard if you are a black gentlemen shaved head if you don’t shave then have small nicely brushed hair, if you are a white guy or any race small clean neat cut hair nicely shaved beard beautiful clean teeth, be honest humble someone who values others and respect others law abiding citizen loves kids enjoy time with family have respect in general. And be ready to have a wonderful adventure with me I love to have fun and I enjoy good jokes.
If this describes, please don’t waste more time just apply already. I am looking forward to meeting you on this site. I know a lot of women who have met wonderful guys on this website and I wish to be one of them.

1. AKASH KUMAR says

Hello hi

1. Amanullah Korai says

Hi.miss Rose I'm.Aman I from Pakistan I'm interested in u plz u accepted.me request my num fr u 0092-3003917029

2. Amanullah Korai says

3. Amanullah Korai says

4. Amanullah Korai says

5. Amanullah Korai says

2. Vinay Shetti says

My thinking are matching with your thinking
    if interested chat

3. Mahabub Alam says

love is not depend on sex it's depend respect and honour.it's my believe. do you believe this so my imo numbers +8801682493770. add me

4. Tabasam Saim says

Hi dear
    I'm tabasam from Pakistan and wark in dubai if like me know more contect me in whtsapp

5. FIROZ AKON says

My Sweet Heart
    Take my love. Thanks a lot Sweet Heart. My need a wife.
    I have a dream from my childhood that my life partner will be a foreigner. Who love me & I love her until my death and also there are no bounding or any limits between our relationship. pls told me about your life, your hobby, your wishes and many of those things about your life and when I read all of those they make me so interested about you and one more thing I want to say you that those things are matches with my life 100%! I want to know just one thing from you that “Do you really want me to be your life partner”??
    I want to share everything about my life with you. I am a guy from a small city which in called Jhalakati. My parents are dead. We are three brother’s and two sister’s. Each of us lives separated. I am single. I got a Diploma in Electrical work and I have a small shop of electrical instruments as my profession. There are two workers in my shop, me and two of them work in my shop whole day.
    I want to tell you one thing seriously, I am a 42 years old boy and I am not so young to having fun or time pass with any girl. We made a conversation by latter, it is not so long but not so short too. Every words you have told me about your life I like those too much and I am very serious about you. If you have the same feelings about me and if you want me then you have to promise me that you are not joking and you want me to make your life partner. so give me your mobile number & your marred papers. I am very serious about my life and I don’t want to break my head.
    Your
    Golam Monjur Rahi

I am Golam Monjur Rahi from Bangladesh.
    Name: Golam Monjur Rahi.( firoz akon )
    Father`s name: Late Mosarraf Hossain Akon.
    Mother`s name: Late Begum Safia.
    Date of Birth: 05/01/1976.
    Nationality: Bangladeshi.
    Region: Muslim (Single )
    Education Qualification: S.S.C And Electricity Diploma
    Company Name : Akon Electronics workshops
    Occupation: Electrician Worker (14 Years)
    Permanent Address: Firoz Bhaven
    10,Katpatty, Jhalakati, Barisal.Bangladesh.
    Present Address : Do.
    Contact number : +8801715168640,+8801919168640
    ([email protected])

6. RAVINDER singla says

Hi I'm interested my whatsapp +917876130551 my email id [email protected]

7. Pajarin Manibale says

Hello miss Rose if you are interested in me please call me 09365929224 or in facFaceb

8. Pajarin Manibale says

I want you miss Rose

9. risehardersam says

Hey LM Sam watzapp me +256778369340 to know me

10. sunny adesss says

Hi am Oluokun Adekunle sunday from Nigeria, am gentle and honest man I am into wallpaper installation and also an I.t man…am 1.75 tall middle size and loving to care …..I will be glad to meet you. …my contact number is +2348036897138. …thanks.

11. Ramesh Pradhan says

Hi dear,I am ramesh from India, I am very simple and honest, like to caring and responsible, when I saw your pic your eyes will so attractive me, I like to stay with you rest of life, if you get free time then whats app me or mail me +919542580217 [email protected]

12. sunny adesss says

Hi mama's in the house am Oluokun Adekunle sunday a nigeran.am 1.75 hight and medium sized. I will love to have a good sugar mama that need a real man my phone number is +2348036897138

13. Shariq Nasim says

You are beautiful talk to me, you are well manners, honest,cherish,and sincere woman for you, I like it, I'm agree with you for serious relationship

14. Shariq Nasim says

You are are very serious for me, Okay, are you marry me?

15. ponkoj das says

hi I am ponkoj das from Bangladesh. I am educated and honest 100%.I want to love a women
    whatsapp +8801716605235

16. Shariq Nasim says

You will marry me

17. Shariq Nasim says

You will marry me

18. Ssebuma Godfrey says

Am Ssebuuma Godfrey from Uganda, am single and honest, humble man, am single and searching a single sugar mummy who will take care of me am hard working man and am good in bed if you interested me call me or whatsapp on +256701813336 or email me [email protected]

19. giddy boamah says

Hello Miss Rosy, i wish to express my profound happiness to have met u here, and the desire to be ur best friend, Am Giddy ,journo from Ghana and want to be ur best friend, uttering describing words of ones self is somehow deceptive but i want you to know the true self of who am i.who knows where ur heart beat can be felt. ([email protected])+233241348125

20. Zhets Mazhets says

Hello miss I appreciate ur interest God blessed my contact +27622022320 or gmail [email protected] I looking really love urs faithful zhets

21. Naveed Channa says

hi love send me your whatsaap no nd my name is naveed aslam i am 24 years old nd my whatspp no is +9203172031940

22. Ousman Jallow says

Good evening how are you? My name is Ousman Jallow i am 25years old and I live in the Gambia I'm interested in rich sugar mummy okay

23. Si Shawon says

My contect number is ±8801814926897
    My gmail I'd is

1. Osei Boakye Christian says

Hi beautiful rose this is Christian from Ghana, a young kind hearted, caring and trustworthy guy looking for a long time relationship, this my WhatsApp number,+233242313544 or email address [email protected]

24. ponkoj das says

hi rose contact me please [email protected]
    whatsapp +8801716605235

25. Farooq Khan Mohmand says

Name Muhammad Farooq
    Age 22
    Living in dubai
    My Whatsapp number 00971582836060
    I want sugar mummy

26. assan bah says

Hello am Assaan by name a 25 year boy.whatsapp me on +2203770983

27. Jimmie Zurovetz says

Hello lovely, I would satisfy you 3x better than any 18 boy. That's facts, come on let's play 1-522-4302236

28. daven leeds says

Hi ,I'm Bertrandayele and I'm genuine. I'm 28 years old .I know you will like me if we discuss .I'm 28years old and I'm interested.
    My WhatsApp number (+237 78918726).
    Email ([email protected])
    Hope we meet soon

29. boal shiry says

Hello sugar miss Rose am M.A.Aruka Boalshiry from Sudan Khartoum city am 47yrs 183cms height 82kgs healthy somking and alcoholic free am single honest loyal trust worthy respect others very loving and caring i love kids and family life music movies sports home activites.Honestly i saw your profile,you are my type no kiding.Am really looking for long term relationship with you honey.you can contact me on Ph No or whatsapp ..00249916345002.Thank you and good luck.

30. Shavon Richards says

hi beautiful I see u interested in me I do too hit me up and watsapp at 18763189402

31. Lawan Shehu says

34. I am ready to keep serious relationship with you
    Whatup 923002676696

35. Kha ch says

My email address [email protected]

36. Imran Akbar says

Dear Rose
    I wish to have a chat with you personally and get to know each other well. Send me your Whatsapp nbr to [email protected]
    Thanks

Greetings how are you? Am a young African guy , simple and ordinary currently taking up my studies in India. I really would like the chance to know you. My contact is +917434868490

38. Mario Suarez says

Am MARIO from PERÚ here talking u, single man with not kids still, my Hangouts: [email protected] ; & my Whatssap number: +51-997609373

39. hemn peace says

This my adress if you interested join me
    Email: [email protected]
    whats up : +9647504959698

40. Sameer Ch says

Hi dear my name is Sameer my contact number on WhatsApp is +923401330620

41. Sunil Dutt says

I miss you remember my love

42. Jasco Handicrafts says

I m also interested in you.my need life long relationship for true love no cheating the understand my feeling I love that girl as this thats my world then you interested my contact no:+918800109985

Hello i'm very intersted contact me on my email
    Or Hangouts

44. RAVINDER singla says

Hi, I'm intrested, I want true love leads to marry my whatsapp no +917876130551my email id [email protected] plz admin my contect I like so much

45. RAVINDER singla says

My whatsapp +917876130551

46. Obour Michael says

Hi I am Michael from Ghana WhatsApp me+233543208605

47. thilagar raj says

Its my whatsapp number +919600672767

48. Sameer Ch says

Hi Rose my WhatsApp number is +923401330620 I will waiting for your response

49. hanif muhammad says

Hello Ross my whatsapp 009203432620678 email address [email protected]

50. Sameer Ch says

My WhatsApp number is +923401330620

51. imdadkanrani baloch says

Hi Dear Rose you are at the door of your love destination just knowck the door and get for love care and faith. Contact me +923002099112. [email protected]

52. Man Pro says

My name Ryo from Indonesia. It would be pleasure if we can meet up, sharring, discus and plan our relationship together face to face from deep inside of our heart to express it. Pls come to indonesia let us meet up. Wa+6281803046550

53. Bhavesh Patel says

Hi miss rose i am bhavesh i am from india i am 30year old i am singal and handsome men i want to marry with u so please contcet me +919725891133 on whattup i waiting for call ya message

54. Edward Kwabena MENSAH says

Hi, I am Edward from Ghana, I am 46yrs with two boys as children. I am very interested in you so you can contact me on +233240594252, whatsapp

Hi Habib my whatsapp NUM +919954700669

56. Jasco Handicrafts says

i m from india i need a caring & honest wife in my life they always with me i hope your that girl .first of all to start relationship i think we know each other more first for that i need ur whatsapp no my whatsapp no:+918800109985

57. someshwar singh says

hello i am someshwar from jammu. i want to meet u. my email is [email protected]

58. Hi +213656086880 add me baby let's talk privately 😘😘😘

59. Bhavesh Patel says

Hi miss rosemam i am bhavesh patel i am from india i am singal and 30year old i am smarth looking handsome men and very honest person so i will see ur picture so i want to marry with u so please contect on whattup +919725891133 ya facebook id is [email protected] i hope that u understand my feeling and kindly get back to replay to me rose i am waiting ur replay and admine please helaps to contect me to miss rose not more

i look forward to hearing from you soon. the rest can happen if you are keen to meet me. we can talk over the phone or you can send me an email to dan_barry64 @yahoo.com

61. Ashish kumar says

Hii I want to be married with you my WhatsApp number+919452470774

62. Ashish kumar says

Contact us soon

63. Deepak KC says

HI my whats app no 9779851037921

64. Felix Dybala says

Miss Rose am very happy to hear that, am the kind of guy you're looking for… very young 20 years old and very mature in mind…. If its that you have interest in me you can whatsapp me on +260955079187…. So that we can contact each other…. Love you..

65. Sandeepromy sandeep says

Hhi dear how are you dear i'm single boy ok this is my what s app numder +918437099566 ok

66. alao salimon says

Nice to meet you, 08033025644, 08056645348, [email protected]

67. RAMARAJU PANCHIKATLA says

Hello nice to meet u. Chat with me

68. Amit Kkranti says

[email protected] +919945767690

69. Edward Kwabena MENSAH says

Yes, I am ready to chat you to know much of ourselves, my contact is +233240594252

70. Edward Kwabena MENSAH says

71. Sohail Khan 786 says

Hello sweetheart i m sohail khan from Pakistan 25 years old only Im interested you. If you are seriously interested me contact me on hangouts
    You also contact me on whatsapp number
    I m waiting for you there

72. Sunil Kumar says

Hey chat

73. Nikhil says

I'm Patel from India my age is 24 I like to enjoy with women's so I know I'm satisfying women's so msg me on what's up +919765094473

74. Sunil Kumar says

Hey

75. Sunil Kumar says

Look you

76. Ramesh Pradhan says

Hi dear, I am ramesh from India, I am very simple and honesty, like to caring and responsible, when I saw your pic eyes will so attractive me, talk you more, if you get free time then whats app me or mail me +919542580217 [email protected]

77. Suresh Suryavanshi says

Hi dear
    My name is Suresh & whats app no..
    +919422422083
    Am waiting for your lovely mrssages

78. someshwar singh says
  79. Unni Krishanan says

Hey come to me+917558868162(whatsapp)

80. rahulvai says

my whatsapp number +8801755070869
    from Bangladesh
    age24
    hight 5.9"

81. Sirajy Mugoya says

Hi dear I wish we can start a long term relationship pls contact m on +256701830641

82. Rezs Apon says

I am Reza.plesse what's up+8801719972354

83. Sadam Hussain says

Hi sweet women I’m Sadam hussain..I’m 24 year old ..I’m I wants a Good looking mature women.Im very Simple Men But Very Hot And Romantic Person.I wants Liveing with our Sensier And Best soul mate..
    My Email/ [email protected]
    My Whats App +923014005130

84. Zanado Cone says

Am Cornelius Cornelius.32 Yrs old,Single Atlethe,No Child Yet, Very Loyal, Humble, Gentle, Handsome, Tall ,Energetic, Trusted, Loving ,Caring ,Romantic, Friendly n Determine .Cute Smile is my Body Part and Laughter is my Best Hobby.I have a Good Heart ,Am addicted to Sports n Indoors physical exercises. God Fearing n I Love Fun alot. I enjoy making others Happy…I prefer talking less and listen much.slow in Reacting and Fast in understanding.I Love to Do to others what I want Others to do to Me.Your Decision my Choice. Your Wish my Command.Your Boy is Loyal Please whats app +249998120872 ##Two is Better Than One

85. Iftikhar Ahmed says

Hello Miss Rose, my name is iftikhar Ali from Pakistan I want to get you in my life with love and respect so add me on my what's app number+923168679848

86. Samuel Sylvester mulbah says

I am Samuel s MULBAH from Liberia, Monrovia paynesville city, I am a Christian,I am 33 years of age, i am single never married, I am available for you for life time relationship,please I want to be your soulmate for life time, please accept me, I am medium build,tall not too slaim, I am respectful, humble in life, hard working, patients in life, care for people, I have all that quality in me, please accept me, this is my WhatsApp number,+231777668053,thanks you so much pretty,

87. Osvaldo Plange says

yeah free to chat with you now and to kiss your sweet lips

88. ousman sallah says

Hello how are you doing hope you are doing great anyway it's my pleasure to meet you. My name is Ousman sallah I'm 19 years old I live in Gambia at West Africa I'm single I never got married to anyone I'm still learning not yet working I've three brothers and one sister am staying with my poor lovely dad and my mom died in 11 years back when I was just 8 years old I didn't know much about her i am so simple and effective outgoing young man ive no problems I also like visiting new places I don't like taking peoples property without there orders I hate stealing i love chatting and having fun with the love of my life I like helping in terms of difficulties to my humble and gentle life partner i don't like beating children I like children too much I do play with them and having fun please I would like to stop here if interested or wanted to know more about me here is my WhatsApp numbers i don't care weather you are young or old if you are just interested email me or text me on whaspp ([email protected]) or WhatsApp me on 002203612121 or 002207243416.

89. clever john says

It take matured mind to understand true love,My number +2348125840329

90. ousman sallah says

Hello everyone I'm Ousman sallah I live in Gambia at West Africa I'm single I never got married to anyone I'm still learning at senior school I am 19 it years old please if you want to know more about me WhatsApp me on 002203612121 or 002207243416.

91. Jagadish Das says

Hi my name is partho from India. I am single and no child. I am intermediate pass pursuing graduation and my is age 25 yrs. In our culture and I too have special respect and honor for female. Iam God fearing and down to earth. I love travelling listening to music and dance. If I get my soulmate I will take care of her and will try my best to fulfil her needs. I can relocate to my soulmate’s place. I hate all fake lover and cheater. If your thought match with me then lets contact at whatsaap +91 961 256 8256. email: [email protected]

92. Samuel Sylvester mulbah says

I am Samuel s MULBAH from Liberia Monrovia paynesville city, I am single and has not married yet,I am tall with medium build body, not too slaim,I am available for you for life time relationship, I want to be your soulmate for life time, please accept me in your life,I believed in honesty,respectful in life, humble in life, patients in life, hard working in life, because the Bible say know food for Lazy man,so please accept me as your soulmate for life time relationship, this is my WhatsApp number +231777668053,

93. Jaspal Gill says

Hi I m from india whatsapp no + 91 7087296151 or [email protected]

94. Peter Boateng says

Sweet and pretty get in touch get in touch my number is +233576725428

Hai beauty this is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

96. Samuel Sylvester mulbah says

I am Samuel s MULBAH from Liberia Monrovia paynesville city, I am single not married yet, I am tall with medium build body, not too slaim,I believed in honesty, respect, love,loyal, care, humble, hard working, patient in life, I want to be your soulmate for life time relationship, please accept me, this is my WhatsApp number +231777668053,

97. Samuel Sylvester mulbah says

98. Behailu Seifu says

Hello dear how u doing am 35vyrs old am ready to get u if admin contact us +251911334180 phone number i wish

99. Moin Saiyed says

Hi, my what's app no.0919712455485

100. Tumusime Bosco says

Hi,I'm by the names of Aloe christall Knight,I'm a ugandan 23years of age,chocolate brown skinned, 5.6feet tall, medium sized i live alone have no family an orphan done with high school and currently working and yet I want to settle with life now and build a living I'm true…. I have always hard a dream of getting amature white or black woman aged 27-45years of age though I've not yet got a chance to met one for a serious relationship,long dating and marriage… Im a a Christian) God fearing simple, smart, freestyled, serious,goodlooking, caring, funny, flirty, cool and not married and I'm ready for relationship anywhere and not after money though but love,..I'm a straight talker I speak what I think weather you like it or not…and yet sorry is my best word***#,if you are interested in me,e
    Here is my contact __+256755667352__reach me on WhatsApp call or text
    Email me @ [email protected]gmail.com

101. dragomir draganov says

Hi,beauty. If you real woman and like me,then write my letter to [email protected].I waiting for you honey.

102. Sadam Hussain says

Hi sweet mummy I’m Sadam hussain..I’m 24 year old ..I’m wants a Good looking mature women.Who give me a lot of love and she like my attitude my love and like my styal then we makes family in shape of married.Im very Simple Men But Very Hot And Romantic Person.I wants A Charming Girls Live With me and we exchange love each other and my wish Living with our Sensier And Best soul mate..
    My Email/ [email protected]
    My Whats App +923014005130

103. Sandeepromy sandeep says

Hi dear how are you i'm single boy ok this is my what s app numder +918437099566

104. Sandeepromy sandeep says

My name is sohail khan
    My email id is

106. Practical Peace says

I feel very great that you add me as a companion.
    I am an upcoming public and motivational speaker, a voluntary worker and writer (upcoming author), working on his future books some are tilted; Greatness In Service, When Leaders Sin (illustrations), Prepare To Rescue, The Waste Pipe (pictorial), The Waste Pipe (non fiction), Dangerous People In Today's World, Africa Within Africa, Unity Within Diversity, A Testing Affair With A Proustite, among others.
    All that I do, is in collaboration with my legally registered two works GCCCE Publications- Writers of Christian Literature and Books, and Global Christian Commission for Civic Education – NGO.
    I end here as we continue…
    I am Samuel from Africa, best for your constant expectations; open for forgiveness and settlement. Very supportive but not opportunist, voluntary worker and a writer. Wassupp +233559959931.

107. Daniel Botchway says

My name is Daniel am from Ghana i need a very good women to marry you can whatsapp me +233244519636

108. Owusu Bassito says

Yes we can chat on whatsapp(+2337615474

109. Kha ch says

If you want to chat then reply me on my email address [email protected]

110. Tambas Tambas says

Okay my lovE add for whatsApp +6285311865172

111. Sanjay Wadaskar says

Hi I am Sanjay R wadaskar from indian my whatsapp number is here 918552944251

112. kumar shivakumar says

Hello this is Shivakumar see this my WhatsApp number +918904762543

113. Jaspal Gill says

Hi I m from india age 42 location channel my imo and whatsapp no + 91 7087296151 or [email protected]

Hi;Rose im waiting for you to come and pick me up in Windhoek 'Namibia my whatsapp/ imo contact is +264 0818127870 you are free to call me anytime from now on if you are real love me like you said in the text you text me

115. Pajarin Manibale says

I want you call me 09365929224

116. Moin Saiyed says

Hi, I have a interested relationship with you long time, my what's app no.0919712455485

117. hanif muhammad says

My WhatsApp 009203432620678

118. Amar Jeet says

+919810310468

119. Agbo Isaiah says

My name is Isaiah Agbo,i'm a Nigerian, 33yrs of age am interested in a long lasting relationship.
    Contact:
    Gmail: [email protected].
    Tel: +2349084133352.

120. Agbo Isaiah says

I'M a young man of about 33yr of age, gentle and calm in appearance but active in operation.

121. Sameer Ch says

Hi my name is Sameer my number on it whtsapp +923401330620

122. Samipk Ahmed says

Hi miss rose h r u

123. ANTHONY MURMU says

I AM INTRESTED ,MY AGE IS 25 ,CALL 919002662125 ,917001737201

124. ANTHONY MURMU says

love is god ,love is power ,love is religion ,love is faith ,love is humenity

125. Raju Pandey says

I am raju pandey from india. My WhatsApp number +919125255617

126. geoffrey jeffres says

yes am interested dear contact me on what's app no +256706453435

127. Whetonji Moses says

Miss rose how are you today am moses by name can I have your contact please baby I really love you baby can you be my love, i need you most in my life,this is my contact number +2347061240353.

128. Kere Chijioke says

+2339093645221 my WhatsApp num

129. sol asnake says

Hello Rose, am ready to get you if you are interested. Contact me on wtsapp +251914343183.

130. sachin pardhan says

Hello dear how are you ,I am sachin pardhan 36 years old single from india. I am searching here true love long relationship that I'll be leading marriage with respect and loyalty .I am very simple person always help to needy person like as social worker. I know very well to respect women .I don't want money only want true love because I am hungry for true love .My whatsapp contact no is+919988570523 contact me

131. majid inayat says

I will.merry u i am 32 y old pakistani my whatsapp no 00923459823692

132. James Mincher Jr says

Im the man u r lookking for only one uneed [email protected]

Hi am modou touray am 37 yrs old am single i never experience marrieg i whan to marrieg now am serious this my contact number please +2207474807 not forker

Hi ! This is Warsi my whatapp no 91 7044518162 ,email ——[email protected] if you find me worth for you then get in touch with me

135. Mostafa Adel says

My name is teama from Egypt 30years I'm seriously for marriage and make family we can talk in my viper or what's app 01097691441

Hi lm a real lonely guy 43years of age willing t find my soul my soul mate l hve a passion t love someone who can love m and spoil me and l wl satisfy hr sexual desire

137. hassano pro says

yes dear im ready

138. hassnonovarnovar says

hi dear

139. abdullah toor says

Hello beautiful and nice Am Abdullah honesty kind and job in government hospital and 30 year old single live at alone home my whatsapp +923003572431 and responsible man [email protected]