Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers For Chat Now Available

Hello are you looking for Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers to chat with? Are you interested in Malay girls for Whatsapp dating? In this article, I will share some Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers with you to chat with.
Malaysian girls are quite beautiful and jovial, they like foreigners a lot and like to make friends with people.
Chatting with Malay girls is quite fun especially if you can be very friendly and easy with them.
For those who may be looking for Malaysian girlfriends online, this post is an opportunity for you to meet your dream Malaysian queen and start a new friendship.

Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers For Chat Now Available

Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers For Free

Let us get started with the Malaysian girls Whatsapp numbers to chat with.
Remember to be friendly with these girls, no insults and no use of dirty words.
Show respect to the ladies and you will benefit from their chats.
Now check out the Malay girls Whatsapp Numbers we have for you below.

Name: Nurul

Age: 23 years
Location: Johor Baharu, Johor, Malaysia
Whatsapp Numbers: +60173504610

1. Johnson Bruce says

hi nice to meet you. . [email protected]

1. Amanullah Korai says

Hi I'm Aman from Pakistan I want u marry I'm interested in u plz contact me my number is here fr u 0092-3003917029

2. thilagar raj says

Ya fine its my whatsapp number +919600672767 and i am waiting for your loveable reply

3. saad uwase says

Hello.i'm onesmo single one.can ii get any lover here?

4. Raza says

My whatsaap number please contact me

5. Jaspal Gill says

Hi I m looking for long term relationship I m single from india age 42 my imo and whatsapp no + 91 7087296151 or [email protected]

6. Unni Krishanan says

Hey come to me through whatsapp+917558868162.

7. Stan4all says

Okay sweetheart I'm favour from Nigeria and here I'll my WhatsApp. +2349090939363

8. Stan4all says

Okay sweetheart I'm favour from Nigeria and here is my WhatsApp +2349090939363

9. nalangan ricardo says

Hello my love im looking a good honest loyal serious woman like you for a long term relationship Im not handsome Im poor man But im honest loyal kind sweet gentlemen real true and serious lover If you want me plss add me in facebook [email protected] or whatsapp +639504912977 thanks

10. Alhassan Yakubu says

Hi my beauty how are you am Yakubu from Ghana let's chart+2335428069or +233243514129

11. George N Dalieh Jr says

Thanks i will try to call
    you +231880566644 my contact

12. Malik Tahamee says

hi im from pak my contact number is 923348023770 any women intrested me contact me

13. Agung Setia says

+6285213344131 iam from indonesia and 40 year old

14. Ahsan Pandhyar says

Call me that's my what's app and IMO number 03048464703

15. Marius Ngalle says

I love you Bb my Whapsaap number (+237655457234 from Cameroun

Hi i am saif from India and my whatsapp number is +919721828290

19. Naimu Yusufu says

Hello, I am Naimu Yusufu form Uganda, it’s a great pleasure to meet you on this site. Much about me will not be expressed on this site because as for me that I consider it being lies. I prefer talking to someone I am sighting on. So my opinion is you text me on what’sApp no: +256784080220 or email: [email protected].com. Have a nice evening.

20. Raza says

My whatsaap no

Hiiii baby I am Jay from India I am looking for true love and strong relationship I am waiting for you please contact my what's apps number +919687824333

22. Kizza Geofrey says

am there for serious relationship no lie's please +256704310753 add me

23. Alhassan Yakubu says

You sent me your number but you don't pick my calls I send what's app but you don't reply me please I love you call me +233243514129 +233542806900

24. sol asnake says

Hello there, i need you and interested feeling on you. contact me on wtsapp .+251914343183.

Hai baby's…its my whatsapp number 0183639660 if anyone interested drop me massage

26. md.nazmul haque says

I'm from Bangladeshi. my age is 27years & I'm very simple person. my mobile
    & imo & whatsapp number: +8801913461204. email: [email protected]
    Facebook :

27. MD Masud Ahmed says

Here my mobile number 009660569277071

28. MD Masud Ahmed says

Mobile number 009660569277071

29. Moin Saiyed says

Hi, my name is Moin Saiyed from India, my what's app no.091 9712455485
    Moiñ[email protected]

30. Wizy Mamai Ca says

Manda outro numero de WhatsApp Ok estou a espera de vocês lindas obrigado por confiar em mim Como eu confia em vocês querida

31. Mr David Sain says

I'm intended you my email [email protected]

32. makibul says

Hiii….i am Makibul Hussain from India. My whatsapp no +918208530744

Contect with me I am ready for married with u +923075351344

Hear is my mobile no +923075351344

35. Sujon Rasel says

yes.I need

36. Sujon Rasel says

+60146152058 my number

37. RUDRESH M says

I'm very honest person I want grow

38. abdul razak says

I am Abdul from Hyderabad india it's my WhatsApp no +91 9985688711

39. RICH SUGAR MUMMY HOOKUP says

GET THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN SEEKING FOR FROM THE BEST MALAYSIA DATING AGENCY. CONTACT US ON ..WHATSAPP +601128518673 for urgent hook up if you are good in Bed.Do you really need a rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy?are you handsome or beautiful?are you sexually strong ? do you need a rich sugar daddy or mummy that can completely change your life with money and influence? so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies and daddy from all works of life, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money lenders and sare holders who are willing to pay as much as Rm7,000 TO Rm8,500 per night and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in MALAYSIA.We have some rich sugar mummies and sugar daddies who are urgently looking for young men and young ladies to spend their Money on. Contact our Administrative VIA WHATSAPP +601128518673 FOR INSTANT HOOK UP in Malaysia

40. RICH SUGAR MUMMY HOOKUP says

41. RICH SUGAR MUMMY HOOKUP says

Hookup Agency..
    Whatsapp Contact:+601128518673 Do you wish to make above RM4000 per day?..Are you tired of getting little income?.Do you have all it takes to make a lady happy in bed?… here is the only opportunity to get rich and make cool cash with one of the richest sugar mummy in Malaysia and Singapore whatsapp (+601128518673) and get hook up immediately. We have different sugar mummy of all class who are ready to pay as much as 4,000rm per night. Please Note what they need is sexual satisfaction and they pay for the services, we offer sugar mummy/daddy/gay/ lesbian all over Malaysia and Singapore.These ladies are divorced and single ladies there is no risk involve we have per-time services and long-terms hookup terms hookup.applicant can make above RM30000 Per month. sugar mummy and daddy have change the life of many young boys and girls. In Malaysia / Singapore mummy pay you rm4000 each time you meet her, our hookup venture in 100% legal risk free. We are one true legitimate agency in Malaysia / Singapore for an urgent hookup. contact agent Rania via whatsapp (+601128518673) And get connected now

42. RICH SUGAR MUMMY HOOKUP says