This Sugar Mummy Wants To Take Care Of You – Get Her Phone Number Now

==>> Do You Need a Sugar Mummy? Get One Quickly Now DON’T MISS <<==

Hello! Are you in serious search for a rich Sugar Mummy, are you tired of been single, do you want to live with your sugar mummy and enjoy a good life? Your questions has just been answered.
Sugar Mummy Who Can Take Care Of You

Meet Betty, a 32 year old. She is beautiful, bold and intelligent. Betty is willing to give you her direct number for free but then you must be the kind of man she is looking for.

This Sugar Mummy Wants To Take Care Of You – Get Her Phone Number Now

She loves traveling a lot, and to prove that, she has actually visited all continents of the world. She loves cooking, dancing, going out, sight seeing anything adventurous.
I am looking for someone that likes to have fun, who loves to travel, educated, honest, and drama free. Not much huh? Someone open minded looking for a long term relationship.
Here at Sugar Mummy Zone, it is our duty to make sure you get connected to that sugar mummy of your choice and also live the dream life you’ve always wanted for your self! I must tell you this, if you haven’t gotten connected yet, don’t lose hope. Young men like you are getting connected daily on our website and the good thing is that it is absolutely free! No hidden charges!
We have helped lots of young men like you get the rich sugar mummies they are dating today. Some of them have been flown abroad to be with their sugar mummies, some others have been relocated to better houses and now cruising flashy cars all because they found their sugar mummies from this website.
I employ you to always visit this site daily, bookmark it on your browser. Your Sugar Mummy is only a step away.

This Sugar Mummy, Betty is a really emotional person and as such loves to be pampered. She is ready to give you everything you want as long as you are honest, loving, loyal and respectful.
Kindly leave your contacts on the comment section below and this Sugar Mummy will go through them and contact you by herself.

Hai beauty this is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

1. Amanullah Korai says

Hi sweet my contact num 0092-3003917029

Enter your comment…Betty,what are you still waiting for when I am also waiting patiently for you to allow me fill up that missing part of your hearts desire. I am from Lusaka Zambia central Africa and I am HIV negative. Mosty G Npande are my name's. Email address: [email protected] or you can Call me on+260953779633

3. damilare seun says

Hello, am Oluwaseun Cylva, I was please to get a link of you of which am beginning to believe you are the one have been waiting for. Am young and respectful, honest and free minded. If you will be please to know me more you can call or WhatsApp me via +2348165559864 will be glad to her from you.

4. Zahid Damana says

I’m ready to make friendship. My watsup no is

5. lin ski says

hi add me +02041036777

im looking for a lady like you

6. stanley onwuneme says

Am Stanley by name,you can call or whatsapp me on +221705297651

7. Fejzullah Bunjaku says

Fejzullah Bunjaku Prishtin Kosov Europe
    WhatsApp:+38649193071

8. Alvin AlcOnga says

Hello….imo#/whatsapp#+639052586234

9. Abraham Gyamfi says

+233265201609

10. Kethan says

Hi this is kethan from India. +918317534100 this is my WhatsApp number

11. Amit Kkranti says

[email protected] +919945767690

12. Abraham Gyamfi says

Hello baby please call my name is Abraham Gyamfi from Ghana this is my number +233265201609

13. Amos Atta Forson says

I'm a 43year old Ghanaian, residing in Brazil. I would like to meet a sugar-mummy of any age for a serious relationship, leading to marriage. My WhatsApp number is : +5562993705089.

14. thilagar raj says

+919600672767 its my whatsapp number

15. Sukanta Dey says

My name is sukanta dey 37yers old whatsapp number+919089180843

16. Abrar Ahmed says

923121592156 is my whats up nom plz giz me there a real sugar mummay no.

17. Lawal Olamilekan says

Hey am junior by name and am looking for good Suger mummy please you can contact me with dis contact
    Or u can email me with this address
    [email protected] thanks

18. chatwell nkuna says

Hi I am not player

19. Chris Gould says

Hello you can get at my WhatsApp number it is 1(318)316-2220

20. k.b.boshir ullah says

I can't get your number.please call me 8801791978647.please dont game me.im hurted.

21. Chris Gould says

Hello how are you doing this evening

22. Chris Gould says

Hello how are you doing this evening

23. Tufail khan says

I am pharmacist. Your picture and your mind compell me to try contact with you. You will be find me best in your life.my imo&what's app#00923135687679

24. Aremu Adeolu Oladimeji says

Any one that interested in me should contact me on dis line 08079452114.Whatsapp me on 08139652828

25. prem bhattarai says

Hello I am interested

hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or [email protected],,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

27. William Ranoto says

Hi I'm William from polokwane in South Africa 0767891124

28. William Ranoto says

Hey I'm William from polokwane in South Africa 0767891124

29. Akhil Ghimire says

Hello.I am akhil ghimire from Nepal.I am a dancer..my what's app num +9779810000215

30. Akhil Ghimire says

31. Lenny says

Looks like perfect match. Please respond via email: [email protected]

Have a great day,
    L.

32. moti sapkota says

Hi I'm Moti from Nepal but now and i live in Dubai
    I looking for right right sugar mummy to get marriage I also want to spend the rest of my life with you I am 32 years old ,single no married my number +971547323342
    Email [email protected]

33. Sanjay Wadaskar says

hi dear this is my whatsapp 918552944251

34. Nicoleous Martin says

Helo…Betty..am from Uganda 20yrs of age MI WATS up no.. +256790196684 MI Email.. [email protected] …Am tired of being hurt…. I need some one like u

35. FIROZ AKON says

I am Golam Monjur Rahi from Bangladesh.
    Name: Golam Monjur Rahi. ( firoz akon )
    Father`s name: Late Mosarraf Hossain Akon.
    Mother`s name: Late Begum Safia.
    Date of Birth: 05/01/1976.
    Nationality: Bangladeshi.
    Region: Muslim (Single )
    Education Qualification: S.S.C And Electricity Diploma
    Company Name : Akon Electronics workshops
    Occupation: Electricity worker.
    Permanent Address: Firoz Bhaven
    10,Katpatty, Jhalakati, Barisal.Bangladesh.
    Present Address : Do.
    Contact number : +8801715168640, +8801919168640
    ([email protected])

36. VIRENDER SINGH MALIK says

Hi Betty, I'm 36, single, lonely and lusty enough male from Delhi, India. Looking for a long time serious relationship and a beautiful natured and sexy huge partner just same like you. Just WhatsApp +918800714494 and let's get huckup with each other and have the lots of real fun of love together. Reply immediately I'm waiting.

Enter your comment…call whatsapp +6285200953354

38. hezzie douz keen says

hi..am antony from kenya..my contact is:+254706877094..hola me sugarmama

39. Aata says

yes im serious can u contect me on personaly in this number whats app 00923045181087

40. Hi Babe

My name is INNOCENT, Am 36 years old, 6ft tall, Am an african presentable man and UGANDAN by nationality.Am having a strong feeling and believe that am the right guy whom you are searching for. Am having a medium and admirable body structure.Am ready to stay with you at your home and i treat you with my iconic love forever.

My interest is not focused towards your wealth but strictly genuine love and to share my mature plus constructive minds such that we can create more multiple accumulations of your already achieved wealth.

You can access my pictures and fruitful chattings via my whatsapp number +97466952885.

Hey beautiful one..you really look good ..wish to get to you ifbyou can make it possible for we both..here's my whatsapp number..+2347019263545..will be looking forward in hearing from you gun!!

42. Prince Isaac says

I am that person's r looking for with time u will discover me by yourself I don't like talking good of myself. I am a Christian, 44yrs old, a singer and actor, script and singer writer. You can WhatsApp me with +2348162883082.

43. King says

I'm 26 years old live alone here in Pakistan I need rich sugar mummy for relationship who bring me in her country

44. boal shiry says

Hello sugar Betty am boalshir its my nick name .I want to thank you for accepting me i loved you already honey honestly trust me i will never let you down and i will keep my word .You can contat me on Ph No or whatsapp 00249916345002..Sudan

45. boal shiry says

Hello i'm very intersted contact me on my email
    Or Hangouts

47. Sheraz ali says

hi i am sheraz and i ready for serious relationship this is my mail address [email protected] and my cell no is 03016871557

48. Jimmy Padua says

Hello,Am from Philippines .I would like to meet sugar mummies on this site. If you need me ,you can send my e-mail address : [email protected] or Jimmy Otic Padua my Facebook or messenger .Thanks my loved.

Really pretty +254 798178584,

50. Erbert Bacanto says

Hi.i will not sugarcoat my description as to who i am.i am just an ordinary,simple guy who likewise seeking for true love.and with this simple reason,i need to know you more and and you also need to know me aswell.here is my gmail acct:[email protected] you need someone to talk to,just send me a queue.thanks and pls take extra care.

51. JOBI with GOD says

7293548529 is my what's app pls msg me

52. Golden prince says

Hi Honey…
    my name is khalid abbas i,m from pakistan my age 24
    i have also started loving you after seeing your picture on the post…
    i,m matured and single… i want marriage with you….
    you are most charming and attractive so give me a chance, i,m still working in
    shamsi textile industries as a Accounts Manager
    i can do anything for u
    email:[email protected]
    Cell#+92 306 7115542

53. Mohsin RIAZ Qureshi says

03067200788 my what's up number is

54. Ali Pasha says

hello Ali here from pakistan 00923002789020 tjats my whats app no

55. atif muhammad says

56. Daniel says

Hi dear my WhatsApp and contact line+233558431029

57. Akem Olivier says

My whatssap number, +237679169716. I will be please to talk to you

58. Akem Olivier says

My whatssap number, +237679169716. I will be please to talk to you,pls add me for a better conversation

59. Tufail khan says

I intrest in this sugar mummy 00923135687679

60. Jagadish Das says

Hi my name is partho from India. I want to give my life another chance to a foreign lady who will not cheat me and love me forever. Because I had love a beautiful girl in India but she cheated me as I was poor and jobless at that time. I am still single and no child. I am intermediate pass pursuing graduation and my is age 25 yrs. In our culture and I too have special respect and honor for female. Iam God fearing and down to earth. I love travelling listening to music and dance. If I get my soulmate I will care her and always keep her smiling. If your thought match with me then lets contact at +91 961 256 8256. email: [email protected] or [email protected]

61. Arshad Ghori Iqbal says

Hello how are you my whatsapp number is+923405994063

62. sylvain guns says

sylvain guns eindhoven the netherlands +31638110201 KICK

63. Taimoor Khan says

00923096774082 my watssapp number

64. Jubilee sosuvi says

hello I need your WhatsApp number okay I'm serious I love you is me Jubilee

65. Arshad Hussain says

Hi i am arshad hussain from pakistan . I am pattan this is my watts app number
    0092 3425833350.
    I am intrested in you. And also this is my g mail adress

66. Bhavesh Patel says

Hi i am bhavesh patel i am 30 0year old and singal man simpal men please contect me on whattup +919725891133 betty

67. Ssebuma Godfrey says

Am ready sweet

68. DESMOND CAMARA says

Hello Lady Betty,I am Desmond from the Gambia, I am searching for am real love and happiness with feature prospects. If you definitely serious then write to me [email protected] or call me on on what's app on +2207784422. Then I will furnished you with my personal information but it should real and serious, that you.

69. Fabiao Manhica says

Hi cute Barbie , my name's Fabio Manhica from Maputo capital city of Mozambique Iam 33years old ,iam social, friendly, honest,caring guy,gentle ,humble, simplest, smartest, flexible, sober,and none smoker guy I wanna the world know that I love you princess and ready to give u an entire love caring and putting u in my sacred private empire of my heart and forever I'd appreciate if u could accept me to complete your lonely heart however a woman is proud beside of amanha and amanha beside of a woman:+19253226826,phone #:+258844728208,+358829039504,or [email protected]

70. Fabiao Manhica says

71. Fabiao Manhica says

72. Fabiao Manhica says

Hi Princess look for please I'm ready for true relationship:+19253226826 or phone#:+258844728208,+258829039504

73. tallat mansoor says

Fake page

74. Nazim Uddin says

hi

75. Priyesh p.k says

karthik jp ( fb) Name
    My name is Priyesh pk
    Iam Ok this person.
    Because my hobbys also travel, cooking, like this
    I always crazy about with u
    Love u ��
    My whatsapp number is +918129151252

76. Masood Imran says

My whatsup number is 00923445909497
    If u intrested

77. Fazi says

hello! betty i hope you will be fine. i think sincerety, loyality, honest, love needs no justification. a true relationship doesnt care money n ethnicity. most important thing is how you love, sincere, take care of each other. if u r sincere then i am ready for longterm relationship n herr is my whatsapp no.00923335057845, [email protected]

78. Mojahid Omer says

Hi sweetie I like you so much I hope you interested me reply me on my what's up +249921695744
    I'm single man 29ege from Sudan contact me to know each other will with my love and respect baby

79. Imran Akbar says

Hello Ms betty
    I would like to have a chat with you and get to know each other.if you can give me your number please send to
    Admin I appreciate if you could do so.
    Thanks

80. thilagar raj says

Its my whatsapp number+919600672767

81. Sajjad says

82. Sajjad says

83. Raymond says

Hi Betty my name's Raymond from India looking for long-term relationships.Currently running my own Gym love travelling sports and adventure.Iam a honestfun loving guy if your interested in taking our friendship to the next level then I am 100% ready to do anything to be with you let me know

84. Romaine Dunkley says

Hello there beautiful hope you are doing okay… am romaine dunkley a 25 years old independent guy from Jamaica who is everything thing u need in ur life, am find, honest, trust wordy,caring,full of love, I will give you my full attention true out your life,, I hope you choose me.. I Ave a lot more to tell and for you to know… my contact number wato app or call #876-246-7272.. thanks for the opportunity love

85. gaurav singh says

I'm Gaurav Singh from india…. I need money for my family….. I love american girl …… Pls contact me +919628930270….. My Facebook id [email protected]

86. Andrew Hete says

This is f o r Ms Betty i m laid back old fashioned love to pamper my lady by sending roses for no reason my ear is always open and my sjoulder awaits u

87. Iftikhar Ahmed says

Hi Betty, my name is iftikhar Ali. I want to get you in my life with love and respect so add me on my what's app+923168679848

88. Ikram Akram says

Very cute smart pretty and witty lass with beautiful gesture and romantic personality romantic visions and thought. Love from internal core of heart. Want to meet you without delay but how it become possible due to lot of problems. [email protected]

89. Ssebuma Godfrey says

Hello sugar mummies how are you doing tonight?

90. gaurav singh says

My contact 919628930270 .. Pls call me…. WhatsApp me

91. Rana mass massm says

Hi i am rana my whatsapp number +8801876052169 pls not fake profile orlie real women only

92. Daniel Sammy says

Still trying to get whatsapp number but i get fed up

93. David james says

I dont talk much take my WhatsApp line let talk

94. David james says

Finding true love is not that easy but I need someone who can love me not because she have money but because she felt LOVE in his heart…

96. Andrew Hete says

Ms Betty good morning this is Andy they call me Whitey. Anyhow i have been looking for u f o.o r awhile couldnt get any help so now i can tell u i m a laud back guy who loves to pamper h is lady ( roses, etc ) i want to be with u to have fun, laugh, excitment, just always good stuff. I like to pamper her as well have dinner when she gets home, =a maybe a bubblebath with candlelight _ help relax with somw quite peaceful time, a massage to help her sleep, etc my ! ia open and my shoulder to lean on i m very romantic and will make sure

1sexually u r taken care of with no wants
    Hete

97. Kenneth says

Enter your comment…Hy! Mrs Betty, my name is Kenneth. Am from Rivers, Nigeria and I think am the guy for you. Am fair in complexion, average height and realm fun to be with. Take me now and we will have a blast, am assuring you that, you won't be disappointed…+1249085434635

98. Colinez says

Hello am from uganda age 25 i need suger mummy +256752254184 or [email protected]

99. Zerihun Hailu says

Hello my sweet heart, my name is zerihun Hailu from the peaceful land Ethiopia,im 29 years old sexy and gentle boy(guy), I'm single( not married yet) ,no kids, I have two degrees in health and health related fields,I'm kind,caring,respectful, understanding,positive thinker( open minded),sociable,funny,faithful( loyal) specially for love,I like truth and being honest,and dislike cheaters,betrayer,fake or scammer people,my hobbies are:watching movies,watching TV_show,watching sport program( watching foot ball match), playing with my friends,playing pool,and I'm looking for my life long partner( love) for serious relationship. And she is preferred to be beautiful,relatively younger,Richest( economically stable), sexy,caring,respectful,honest (faithful),funny,sociable,Educated( minimum college level)…etc.so those of you who are interested in me and my idea,please welcome and the door of my golden heart is open for you ok,for more detail,here is my private contact:my whatsapp or IMO and my phone number are all the same,which is:+251913219961, miss me not my lovely and sexy suger mummy!

100. purna rawat says

Dear love Bety how are you dear love ? I am a Purna Bahadur Rawat from Nepal age of 51 years and love you too for ever seriously and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously OK and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously OK. So my what's app number +9779809789036, +977-9809789036
    Email [email protected]
    Phone number : +9779809789036 +9779806273592

101. shailesh mehta says

I m likeing and loving person I m faith fully and honesty I hope you are interested to me

102. Zerihun Hailu says

103. Devinder Kumar says

Hi Goregous Betty,hopefully u will be fine,we can talk further on wordsap +919811558946.Have a nice day ahead.waiting..

104. Veer Krunal says

hi am bharat from india am 100% in marry i'll accept any condition for a rich (:) bcoz i need to mony for my family

105. Kadi Kader says

Hello how are you dear, you are as sexy and beautiful as possible, we know you my name is Cady, a sincere man, can you open your heart no matter how sweet and honest you are, I really feel you fill me with my heart, love, let's be together, I love your beautiful smile, I want to know more about you. I wish you happiness and respect for a favorite Kia. Thank you

hello connect me 08180291737or+2348180281737or email [email protected] com com

107. Ssebuma Godfrey says

Am Ssebuuma Godfrey from Uganda, am so happy to meet you Miss Betty, am sure you that am honest and humble man with open heart and am ready to settle with you dia these are my contacts whatsapp no is +256701813336 or call me on +256783406309 and my email address is [email protected]

108. Kha ch says

My email address is [email protected]

109. Peter Naime says

Hi there Betty you said you're ready to take me so I'm also waiting for u….Ta Peter,
    I can be contacted through my Email: [email protected]
    Or WhatsApp me through my mobile number +67579905695..
    Hope we can get in touch soon������

110. Zanado Cone says

Am Cornelius Cornelius.32 Yrs old,Single Atlethe,No Child Yet, Very Loyal, Humble, Gentle, Handsome, Tall ,Energetic, Trusted, Loving ,Caring ,Romantic, Friendly n Determine .Cute Smile is my Body Part and Laughter is my Best Hobby.I have a Good Heart ,Am addicted to Sports n Indoors physical exercises. God Fearing n I Love Fun alot. I enjoy making others Happy…I prefer talking less and listen much.slow in Reacting and Fast in understanding.I Love to Do to others what I want Others to do to Me.Your Decision my Choice. Your Wish my Command.Your Boy is Loyal Please whats app +249998120872 ##Two is Better Than One

111. Zanado Cone says

112. Ibrahim says

I think so beautiful lady's iLike it's ibeiv

113. Wale says

Contact me through this whatsapp number +2349062116320

114. Mansyur Abu Husein says

+6285219909669 my WA number

Hi dealing am Abraham Solomon from Nigeria am 28 years am a phone technicia.have never married before.i saw your profile I thinks am loving you if you don't mind let get to know each other more better on email, whatsapp and facebook. Abraham Gideon Solomon on [email protected] as email. And +2349030653474 as my whatsapp number.am expecting to be with you soon. I miss you my honey

116. frank says

hello please here is my WhatsApp number or email address [email protected] +2349078297234.please add me

117. Azhar says

Nice

118. Haruna Bawa says

Hello my dear, my name is Haruna , and in fact, you are very beautiful and I will be pleased to meet u and I wish to hold u in my arms like an egg without letting u fall, I will be honest and humble to and I will be the one lift u high and protect u. inview of this I will let u know the true colour of my love and u will be put ithe bossom of my heart.. this are my words deep down of my heart to show how make I care and to show you I much I can love, .I am aoutgoing , sportive ,like meeting good people not criminal, I smoke not and I dont drink hot drinks , it is my wish love a woman a lady or a girl who will love me because of who I am , and because of what I can offer to support her to grow a better future. not Ur money but a real love must be the first periolity. I have a very cool and comhensive mind to know what a woman want, and to respect her views .

119. Haruna Bawa says

Hello gorgeous, I am very much interested in you an most to the point I love u. I admired Ur beauty and in fact, I most say u have captivated me on a sense that I will do your wish and y handle u with love care and happiness, but you must respect me love, and make me the man in ur dream even if I am not Ur type. make me the one u can always trust and believe. my name is Haruna Bawa from Ghana west Africa . to find a true doesn't matter where he comes from but. rather with love mercy and kind hearted. is what matters most .
    my dear kindly add me or call me . I know it doesn't take overnight to build a Manson but rather it's takes a hard work and determination to achieve a goal. so as it's to love someone. u re so special . this is my num. +233556339739. You can whatsap me or send tex or email me. [email protected] .

The stone that the builders refuse shall be the head corner stone, I love to meet with good people, who have good things in mind for me, so we can do great things together.

122. Randy Seepersad says

Hi my name is Randy seepersad I am 48 single no kids I from Trinidad it's a small island in the Caribbean island u can add me on Whatsapp +18686202293

nice pic love you

124. yasir jamal says

Hi dear yasi from abu dhabi 00971558874550

Hello dear I miss you so much

Hello beautiful this is vamshi from India with a age of 20. I like to give everything that I can. I'll be humble and genuine to you. If you are interested then contact me +917702441224