Marry This 39 Years Old Sugar Mummy In Germany and Get Direct Visa to Stay and Work With Her

==>> Do You Need a Sugar Mummy? Get One Quickly Now DON’T MISS <<==

Hello Dear, I am Miss Lovet Anna. I’m from Germany. I am looking for a husband to marry this year since age is no more on my side. I am searching for a life partner.
I am currently 42 years of age. I work in the bank and I will like to hookup with a guy between 20 to 50 years of age. Money is not my problem. I just want to have a husband now so that I can begin to have children before I reach menopause.

HOW TO GET GERMANY SUGAR MUMMY TO MARRY CONTACTS

To get our sugar mummy phone numbers quickly, we need to know you are who you said you are. So follow the instructions carefully and you will have access to any sugar mummy phone number you want from this site.

Hello i'm very intersted contact me on my email
    Or Hangouts

2. Rolando Chris says

Hello pretty am Roland and am 28years of age and really looking for a life partner please contact me +233547190206 and am patiently waiting for your reply. Thank you

3. Rolando Chris says

Am very strong young guy and really looking for serious relationship please contact me +233547190206

4. farhan abbasi says

Everything is fake here nothing is correct why you are wasting time of public and guys for what please stop this fake

5. farhan abbasi says

If correct contact here

6. Ali Pasha says

hello Ali here from pakistan age 32 if u like me u can contact me at 00923002789020 on my whats app

7. fazlu rahaman says

Hi dear, greeting. I am looking for a true relationship. I am single and not married yet.i like you. Please cantact with me. [email protected] whatsapp: +60143444865

8. Kethan says

Hi dear,this is kethan from India . WhatsApp me on +918317534100

9. fazlu rahaman says

Hi dear, greeting. How are you? I am looking for a true relationship. I am single and not married yet. I like you. Please contact with me for details: [email protected] whatsapp:+60143444865

10. Shobi Husain says

Im like you..
    And dont care anybody…
    If you want so you choose me im shobi husain from india..
    My age 25 year…
    My number +919782344180
    Email:- [email protected]

11. Alam Khan says

Hello my name is alam Khan and i want Mary with this 39 years old lady it's my WhatsApp number 0096894767037

12. Alam Khan says

13. Wahab Amidou says

14. Wahab Amidou says

15. Ashish Sharma says

Hello dear I'm 30 years old single looking +919982930390

Hai beauty this is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected] contact me with warm regards yours Vijay

17. Zaheer Ajmal Sheikh says

Hi!My dear Miss Lovet Anna,I really interested on U.U r so cute n so beautiful. So, M ready to marry with U So, If U r ready to marry with U then, Please call me or whatsapp me here's my contact no. +917085562815

18. Rabee islam says

Hi, I am Jahangir from Bangladesh, I want to marry you, will you marry me? I'm 100% real and loyal also Energetic, Hardworker, Sincere, and Carefully man. I'm waiting for your reply on my WhatsApp +8801911525776 or Hangouts [email protected] 4 private chat.

Hi i m Farrukh 40 years old from Pakistan now at Thailand and I want to marry you if you agree.my cell no Pakistan is 00923315394000 and Thailand is+66946072263 you can call or message me

20. Phat Le says

Good morning to Miss .Lovet Anna ! I am mr.Phat , from Vietnam , nice to meet you. My whatsapp :+84 909696195

21. Sukanta Dey says

I am 37 yers old sukanta dey +919089180843

Hello how are you doing beautiful miss Lover aana I am Deepak from India I interacted you I am ready to merrige you go to you country if u need me then pl reply me fast as possible my what's app no +918837721115 or u can contact me my email id [email protected] so ok I am waiting for your response ok thanks beautiful

23. prince philip says

yes i will marry her
    prince mark philip im from india 27years old

24. prince philip says

yes i will marry her
    prince phili im from india im 27 years old if u intrestd me then contact via mail id:[email protected]

25. Otwo young says

Yes, I will marry you if you are and have faith, this is contact.. WhatsApp +2349032984994.. Email- [email protected]

26. JERRY ASOMANI says

Hi am Jerry Justice from Ghana I'm single and searching for any woman around the world between the ages of 20-50 years, doesn't matter where you come from if you are suppose to move and join me in Ghana or I am to move and join you wherever you are I will I'm serious please any interested woman should whatsapp me on +233548889003 please no fakes thanks .

27. JERRY ASOMANI says

28. Ekow Zigie says

Hi my name is Ekow from Ghana and im looking for someone who is ready for a relationship, someone who is matured enough to understand a man. Im 30years of age and an African with many visions in life. Any woman can hook me up on +233246936521

29. Paul Muigai says

Am feeling you no matter the distance,am in love with UA neck an ears

30. Paul Muigai says

Contact me via +254 703 220 597

am andy for Nigeria this is my number +2348160107402

32. Jimmy Padua says

To: sugar mummy : Hello,I like to make friends with you .If you like me too Please send me a letter to my e-mail address: [email protected] or my Facebook name:Jimmy Otic Padua you can send a message there.Have a great day and I missed you ! Thanks.

33. Jim Jonez says

hi…I am humble and i have love…and respect plus caring my partner I do follow my partner and we discuss our problem…my watsap number is..+(250)785921700

34. Meraj Khan says

hi am meraj khan am very hard and very lovely please contact me +91 9540441106

35. Meraj Khan says

hi am meraj khan am very hard you feel very amazing and very lovely +91 9540441106

36. Omos George says

I need sugar mummy that I we marry this is my number+2348030823588

37. Omos George says

I need sugar mummy that I we marry this is my number +2348030823588

38. Ryan says

Hi miss lovet anna my whatsap no +6392042210 im waiting you

39. kamran khan says

hi dear,
    i m 32 years old i dont care any age of woman i dont care but i need honest,kind,good woman if u need my contact 00923329507776 its my phone number please

40. Tommy says

Contact me on this number
    +2348107135907 let's see if we can have something in common. Am 23

41. Amos Atta Forson says

I'm a 43years old Ghanaian, residing in Brazil. I am looking for a sugar- mummy for a serious relationship, leading to marriage . WhatsApp me on : +5562993705089 or +5561982010150 or email me on [email protected]

42. Amos Atta Forson says

Hello. I'm looking for a sugar mummy from any part of the world for a serious relationship , leading to marriage

43. jackson kawanga says

Hello, iam 25 years oldplz call me or whatssap me on 0784851828

Contact me on my email account please to communicate with for now. [email protected]

45. giddy boamah says

Life is Beautiful when u have someone after your heart, soul searching, life partner ,love is what am looking for, let's get connected and allow faith n destiny takes it's course

am Giddy ,,[email protected] +233241348125

46. Sabir Hussain says

00923488322880 contact me whatsapp

47. Sabir Hussain says

Any rich girls want marriage with me contact with me 00923488322880

Hi Dear, I am interested in you and beautiful lady you are,in this picture,and very good body maintained structure, my name is Anthony cruz from India,I am very much impress in your style, if you select me as your partner I will be helpful and be good partner in your life,and we will enjoy the life happily, I don't know weather you will select me or not, select as your wish and all the best for your life, if you interested kindly drop your message [email protected] or wattsapp me +91 9841394271

49. N Khan Khan says

Hi Dear You are So much lovely Thank you for
    Friendship Can we contact on phone +923112555141
    I am seeking girl Who is loyal and innocent for life time
    I so much serious, I will support you in any respect /
    My Email id [email protected] Can I invite to my country
    And meet my family, we can live everywhere in the world as wish my life partner
    Thank you with regard.
    N Khan

50. Shahzad Rafiq says

+923334875775 whatsapp me

51. farhan says

Hi my upcoming darling, how are you

i would like to introduce myself. my name is imran khan from india but working in GCC. i'm belongs to middle class family & working class. my height is 5.9", 76 kg, complexion brown, short hair , black eyes, i never married, no have kids, i'm single.

i'm interested to build relationship with you and ready to relocate once everything is ok with you.

if your interested to contact me please feel free and reach on my email id [email protected] or whatsapp number 0096898270052

cheer up …!!!
    your only yours
    imran khan

52. Nirmol Deb says

Me nirmol. Me wants good girls friend. My [email protected]

53. Nirmol Deb says

Me wants good girls friend. My email:[email protected]

Hello my Nam's Jacob from Africa , im 34 years old never married, no kid, here is my email ([email protected]) thanks

55. jolly bert condeno says

Hi babe im jolly bert 25 years old from philippines, im chinito and 5'7 height, im really serious to you, infact i like you, i spend a lot of time looking for a serious relationship that can turn to marriage, but i cant and how many times i failed, im thanking so much in this site because i saw you, i hope your my miracle, you can contact me at my,
    Whatsapp+639062406057
    Contact+639062406057
    Gmail. [email protected]

56. Nirmol Deb says

DEAR ME WANTS YOU.

57. FIROZ AKON says

My Sweet Heart
    Take my love. Thanks a lot Sweet Heart. My need a wife.
    I have a dream from my childhood that my life partner will be a foreigner. Who love me & I love her until my death and also there are no bounding or any limits between our relationship. pls told me about your life, your hobby, your wishes and many of those things about your life and when I read all of those they make me so interested about you and one more thing I want to say you that those things are matches with my life 100%! I want to know just one thing from you that “Do you really want me to be your life partner”??
    I want to share everything about my life with you. I am a guy from a small city which in called Jhalakati. My parents are dead. We are three brother’s and two sister’s. Each of us lives separated. I am single. I got a Diploma in Electrical work and I have a small shop of electrical instruments as my profession. There are two workers in my shop, me and two of them work in my shop whole day.
    I want to tell you one thing seriously, I am a 42 years old boy and I am not so young to having fun or time pass with any girl. We made a conversation by latter, it is not so long but not so short too. Every words you have told me about your life I like those too much and I am very serious about you. If you have the same feelings about me and if you want me then you have to promise me that you are not joking and you want me to make your life partner. so give me your mobile number & your marred papers. I am very serious about my life and I don’t want to break my head.
    Your
    Golam Monjur Rahi

I am Golam Monjur Rahi from Bangladesh.
    Name: Golam Monjur Rahi.( firoz akon )
    Father`s name: Late Mosarraf Hossain Akon.
    Mother`s name: Late Begum Safia.
    Date of Birth: 05/01/1976.
    Nationality: Bangladeshi.
    Region: Muslim (Single )
    Education Qualification: S.S.C And Electricity Diploma
    Company Name : Akon Electronics workshops
    Occupation: Electrician Worker (14 Years)
    Permanent Address: Firoz Bhaven
    10,Katpatty, Jhalakati, Barisal.Bangladesh.
    Present Address : Do.
    Contact number : +8801715168640,+8801919168640
    ([email protected])

58. Vincent Reyes says

Hopefully you choose me +639277467053

59. Sukanta Dey says

Yes i am ready whatsapp me +919089180843

60. tingane alex says

Hi!
    I'm Leshley from S.A
    I'm 30 years old
    I'm interested and I would love to meet If you OK with that here's my contact 0832428614 you can als watsApp me

61. Alam Khan says

Hello mis lovet anna my name is alam Khan and it's my WhatsApp number 0096894767037 if you really want to married i present for you a whole life love you

62. John Ayodele says

MR JOHN AYODELE.(08151775057)…facebook name……JOHN AYODELE)
    WE PROVIDE FASTEST,RELAIBLE AND QUALITY SUGAR MUMMMY,DADDY,GAY,AND LESBIANS.
    WE GIVE YOU MAXIMUM SECURITY WHICH WE KEEP U SAVE FOR HIGH CLASS CUSTOMER
    THAT NEED THIS.
    maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done
    ALL NECESSARY
    BACGROUND CHEKUP ON ALL THE LADIES AND MEN WE HAVE ON OUR DATABASED.
    NOWADAYS,FINDING SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY CAN BE QUITE STRESSFUL AND
    COMPLICATED.
    BUT WE MAKE IT EASY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY STRESS AND FIND THE RIGHT
    SUGAR MUMMY AND
    DADDY FOR YOU.
    SUGAR MUMMY
    SERVICE ARE NOT ONLY FOR SEX AND PLEASURE IT BRING YOU OPPORTUNITY TO MEET
    HOT AND MATURE LADIES AND DADDIES THAT ARE
    POLITICIANS,EXECUTIVE,HONORABLES, OIL BARON
    MONEY BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN,DIRECTOR, C.E.O OF COMPANIES.
    ANY WHERE U ARE GHANA,NIGERIA COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA MALAYSIA,ZIMBABWE IVORY
    COAST.
    IF YOU WE START DATING SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY IN MORE PRODUCTIVE AND
    REWARDING MANNER
    THIS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO.

CONTACT THE P.R.O OF AFRO MATRO DATING AGENCY (MR JOHN AYODELE
    .08151775057).. FACE BOOK JOHN AYODELE)FULLY REGISTER UNDER C.A.C
    (CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION)
    MOST IMPORTANCE OF ALL, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE EFFORT THAT YOU
    HAVE PLACED WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL OF
    SUGAR MUMMY DATING
    GRAPE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR LADIES ANY IN
    LAGOS,ABUJA,calabar,ANAMBRA,DELTA,JOS,PORTHARCOURT,
    KONGI,RIVER,IBADAN,EDO,BENIN,KADUNA,ABIA, STATE.
    IF YOU WANT MR SAMUEL TO CALL YOU HIMSELF THEN DROP UR INFORMATION.
    YOUR NAME IN FULL………….

YOUR AGE……………

YOUR DATE OF BIRTH…………….

YOUR OCCUPATION……..

THE STATE YOU ARE PRESENTLY………….

YOUR RESIDENTIAL HOME ADDRESS………..

YOUR GENDER…………..

THEN THE CITY YOU WANT THE CONNECTION TO TAKE PLACE

TEXT IT TO THIS NUMBER 08151775057 THEN MR JOHN AYODELE WE CALL YOU HIMSELF.

MR JOHN AYODELE(08151775057)

63. John Ayodele says

MR JOHN AYODELE.(08151775057)…facebook name……JOHN AYODELE)
    WE PROVIDE FASTEST,RELAIBLE AND QUALITY SUGAR MUMMMY,DADDY,GAY,AND LESBIANS.
    WE GIVE YOU MAXIMUM SECURITY WHICH WE KEEP U SAVE FOR HIGH CLASS CUSTOMER
    THAT NEED THIS.
    maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done
    ALL NECESSARY
    BACGROUND CHEKUP ON ALL THE LADIES AND MEN WE HAVE ON OUR DATABASED.
    NOWADAYS,FINDING SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY CAN BE QUITE STRESSFUL AND
    COMPLICATED.
    BUT WE MAKE IT EASY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY STRESS AND FIND THE RIGHT
    SUGAR MUMMY AND
    DADDY FOR YOU.
    SUGAR MUMMY
    SERVICE ARE NOT ONLY FOR SEX AND PLEASURE IT BRING YOU OPPORTUNITY TO MEET
    HOT AND MATURE LADIES AND DADDIES THAT ARE
    POLITICIANS,EXECUTIVE,HONORABLES, OIL BARON
    MONEY BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN,DIRECTOR, C.E.O OF COMPANIES.
    ANY WHERE U ARE GHANA,NIGERIA COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA MALAYSIA,ZIMBABWE IVORY
    COAST.
    IF YOU WE START DATING SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY IN MORE PRODUCTIVE AND
    REWARDING MANNER
    THIS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO.

CONTACT THE P.R.O OF AFRO MATRO DATING AGENCY (MR JOHN AYODELE
    .08151775057).. FACE BOOK JOHN AYODELE)FULLY REGISTER UNDER C.A.C
    (CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION)
    MOST IMPORTANCE OF ALL, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE EFFORT THAT YOU
    HAVE PLACED WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL OF
    SUGAR MUMMY DATING
    GRAPE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR LADIES ANY IN
    LAGOS,ABUJA,calabar,ANAMBRA,DELTA,JOS,PORTHARCOURT,
    KONGI,RIVER,IBADAN,EDO,BENIN,KADUNA,ABIA, STATE.
    IF YOU WANT MR SAMUEL TO CALL YOU HIMSELF THEN DROP UR INFORMATION.
    YOUR NAME IN FULL………….

YOUR AGE……………

YOUR DATE OF BIRTH…………….

YOUR OCCUPATION……..

THE STATE YOU ARE PRESENTLY………….

YOUR RESIDENTIAL HOME ADDRESS………..

YOUR GENDER…………..

THEN THE CITY YOU WANT THE CONNECTION TO TAKE PLACE

TEXT IT TO THIS NUMBER 08151775057 THEN MR JOHN AYODELE WE CALL YOU HIMSELF.

MR JOHN AYODELE(08151775057)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64. Hi Babe

My name is INNOCENT, Am 36 years old, 6ft tall, Am an african presentable man and UGANDAN by nationality.Am having a strong feeling and believe that am the right guy whom you are searching for. Am having a medium and admirable body structure.Am ready to stay with you at your home and i treat you with my iconic love forever.

My interest is not focused towards your wealth but strictly genuine love and to share my mature plus constructive minds such that we can create more multiple accumulations of your already achieved wealth.

You can access my pictures and fruitful chattings via my whatsapp number +97466952885.

65. Musa Samuel says

Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
    I just confirmed it, #YES
    Do you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy? if yes, Then hurry up now & contact Mrs Sandra on +2348140553826 she just linked/hooked me up with a very rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people who call their self agents all the name of we need sugar mummy hurry up now contact (Mrs. Sandra) on +2348140553826 and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, this time try a lady/woman she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice!!

66. Pritesh Patel says

i am pritesh 36 years old MAN reply me [email protected] or whatsapp +919913561236

67. william ams says

Hello

68. Sanna Kuyateh says

A young Gambian age 29 years searching for life partner.
    WhatsApp +220 3197500

Enter your comment…hi me wants you

70. Kulwinder Singh says

My whatsapp is +917087639372

71. Moin Saiyed says

Hi, my name is Moin Saiyed from India, I have a relationship with you long time, my what's app no/ mobile no. 0919712455485

72. Akem Olivier says

My whatssap number, +237679169716. I will be please to talk to you,pls add me for better conversation

73. Akem Olivier says

Hi dear, i saw ur profile n it took my interest. I need someone with your qualities Who i can call a wife, show her love n care. Someone i can really cherish and show sincere and serious relationship. My whatssap number is +237679169716

74. Farrukh Manzoor says

+923223383440 i am interested in serious relationship.

75. Lucky Christopher says

Hello beautiful ladies,I will love to meet my beautiful angel on this beautiful site, am really anxious and waiting, thanks and God bless

76. Kusha Manik says

Hi dear sweet heart my name kusha manik from india ( odisha, bhubaneswar) my agr 39 come from midleclass family my qualification M.B.A and doing job private company .I want married you and make you happy my passport also add on face book and my whatsapp no is 919556548253 I am waiting for [email protected] ..

My WhatsApp number+919452470774

78. Sohel Rana says

Call me

79. Farrukh Manzoor says

You can reach me on these whatsapp digits +923223383440 or hangout and mail me at [email protected]

80. ovral marshall says

This is my number 1876-880-1795 give me a call

My WhatsApp number+919452470774

82. Roodlyn Celestin says

Hello I'm Roodlyn Celestin from Haiti my phone number is +50948500347 my email address is [email protected]

83. Fazi says

yes baby i am real there is no fake

84. Bhavesh Patel says

Hi lovet anna i am bhavesh patel i am 30 year old i am from india i am real singal man please contect me whattup +919725891133 i give all answer for question just contect me id [email protected] ya facebook id [email protected] if u have a any douts u can call me ya whattup me +919725891133 admine please helps to miss lovet anna

85. RAVI singla says

Hi, I'm Ravinder singla by name 41 year old from india am looking for true love lead to marry my whatsapp no +917876130551, my email id [email protected]

86. Brima Kettor says

Interested my email: [email protected] or [email protected] my what's app # +23278316601/+231777488772, my Direct call OK

87. Salam Pm says

Hi i am salam i have heard this group is real for a date i am from a far place in india i am only 19 is my age is comfortable for any one can add me or not iam looking for a women who can take care of and i will be more helpful in any manner age is not a problem +91 7034258394

88. Alok Prasad says

Hi Miss Lovet Annna,
    I am ready to marry and relocate for you. I am a matured man of 50 from India doing business here.

If you are interested in me then contact me on my email id [email protected] or on WhatsApp number +918210125249.

89. Alok Prasad says

Hi Miss Lovet Annna,

90. Jeffery Bonilla says

I'm real r u text. Me 7862774103replying to ur message

91. Jeffery Bonilla says

This is all a game here people r fake just waisting people's time they send u a message to. Get their number and it's all a scam

92. محمد ذكى says

Hi mary i 45 i look for marrige my whtss+201279078026

93. I want to keep serious relationship with you dear
    Whatup 923002676696

Am real man not fake, ladies if your serious for relationship just contact me

95. Masood Imran says

My whatsup number is

96. INYAALU EBENEZER says

am 20 years old needs a sugar mom to sponsor me school am already in the university, i will do anything she wants my phone no are: 0808 132 2868, 07087816398

97. Stephen Podolski says

Hi dear good evening u can call me now on dis number +233548615451

98. Bashir baloch says

Wow beautiful sexy and lovely. I'm in Dubai UAE and would love to see you very soon. I'm impressed and interested in u. U can join me on watsapp 00971547628388.

99. hemn peace says

Hello dear , My names Hemn i'm looking for to have serious relationship for marriage , i'm so glad if you interested . this my adress
    Email: [email protected]
    whats up : +9647504959698

100. imdadkanrani baloch says

Hi lovet Anna i am real not fake intersted in and ready to cime over Germony live with you, dear never cheet you contact me if yiu trust +923002099112

101. N.Philemon Director says

Hey marry am 21age need ur love and am ready to be ur lovely one if u can choose me ma hangout and email whastapp number [email protected] +256758480640

102. Sunil Dutt says

I meet you my love

104. sachin pardhan says

Hello dear how are you, my whatsapp contact no is+919988570523

105. Mr English Monster says

hello

106. Mr English Monster says

Hello

107. Mr English Monster says

cant get the German lady number
    Mine whatsaap

108. KenyonRaspowa says

5016679812 Raspowa

109. sajidali sehar says

i work in general hospital pak as a medical assistant.i am 35 year old.i am true and honest man.you trust me.my [email protected]

110. N Khan Khan says

Hello pretty Girl you very Beautiful look like Queen, Thank you for our new friendship
    I wish this friendship on the basis of reality, respect to each other and help for a long long.
    With good wishes. My Email,[email protected] Phone number +923112555141
    With Regard
    Your N Khan

111. Rowell Francis says

Hi.. lovet how are you doing is rowell here from karachi pakistan, I am 29 years old, single and working in a club as a cashier, I am interested to get married with you and I would like to have children from you in future all I need is steady and healthy relationship and a woman who will ever stay loyal to me. If you are the one kindly contact me on my whatsapp it's +923352607452

112. Diamond Daniel says

Please I will marry u ma,I'm ready to do anything, please, this is my number+2348038414483

113. Diamond Daniel says

Please I will marry u ma, I'm ready to do anything please, u will never regret contacting me, please this is my number +2348038414483

114. Diamond Daniel says

115. Raza Jaan says

Hi I'm interested plz

116. Diamond Daniel says

117. Diamond Daniel says

Please I will marry u, this is my number please+2348038414483

118. moti sapkota says

Hi my name is Moti Prasad sapkota from UAE I am 32 years old I want to marry you if you really serious about the relationship I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you really want so, I would like to leave my address and contact number for more details contact my email address at [email protected] or Whatsapp number is +971547323342

119. Huzefa Mithaiwala says

Hello dear suger mummy am interested with your proposal if you want to talk with me then please message me on my WhatsApp number+18610387198 or email me [email protected] i will be waiting for your reply

120. Huzefa Mithaiwala says

121. Google copy says

Hi my name muhammad ramzan from Pakistan age 25 single one poor boy i am ready give me visa and I am ready leaving my country. .+923341259933 my real and what's app number [email protected]……and [email protected] my email address. .if you rreally want then directly connected on my what's app ….me waiting dear

122. FIROZ AKON says

I am Golam Monjur Rahi from Bangladesh.
    Name: Golam Monjur Rahi.
    Nationality: Bangladeshi.
    Region: Muslim (Single )
    Education Qualification: S.S.C And Electricity Diploma
    Company Name : Akon Electronics workshops
    Occupation: Electrician worker (14 Years )
    My whatsapps & iom number : +8801715168640,
    My Emil is [email protected]

123. Zakir khan Zakir khan says

Yes I'm marry with you pls cantact my whatsapp +923078319816

124. thilagar raj says

Its my whatsapp number chat me +919600672767

125. Safar Akbar says

Ready

126. Zaheer Ajmal Sheikh says

Hi! My dear Miss Lovet Anna, U r so cute, so beautiful, so sweet, so charming and so lovely. So, I really interested on U. M in love with U. I really fall in love with U. So, M ready to Marry with U and M ready to live with U in Germany for 4ever. My dear Lovet Anna, I'll Satisfy U in bed room anytime more than 5 times a day, whether day or night. I'll good take Care of U for 4ever. Coz, I really love U so much. So, U please think of me and take ur decision. So, U please whatsapp me on my number +91 70855 62815,Or U please send me ur whatsapp number on my email address; [email protected] My dear Lovet Anna, M from India, M Exactly 36 years Old, M Still Single Guy, Never Married Guy. M straight going person and easy going person. M open minded person and have a great sense of humour. I think positively and take life positively. M very honest and M very loyal. M very sincerity to every work. M very loving guy M very caring guy and M very big heart guy. M very hot guy and M very good in bed room. So, U please response me immediately, Response must be positive. M eagerly waiting 4 ur response

Am Baker from Uganda 20years old WhatsApp no +256700399929,[email protected]

128. Winneth Swate says

Hallow Madame
    I'm proud to be very true in serious relationship with you dear leading to marriage.
    I'm young and single 36years old from Pacific island country (Papua new guinea) north of Australia.
    My address and contact