USA Sugar Mummy Wants To Date You – Single And Searching

USA sugar mummy wants to date you: Are you searching for a Sugar Mummy in USA that will like to date you. Are you interested in dating a rich older woman that needs a younger man to have a relationship with? Then your search ends here because right now you will connected to this sugar mummy dating site, see info and contact details below.

If you are interested in meeting a sugar mummy in USA, you may love to meet Felicia, a 43 year old sugar mummy in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, USA, she is looking for a man not too younger than she is, not actually a man in his 20s.
its easy to get connected to this sugar mummy from this website is simple, you need to find her whatsapp number here. But first of all, see a little more details of her below

USA Sugar Mummy Wants To Date You - Single And Searching

How would you describe yourself?

I’m a fun, positive, happy woman. …laid back, live life to fullest each day! Like R&B music, enjoy movies,comedy clubs, fine dining…love my kids!!! I LOVE to cook and bake…. Seeing if there’s any good men out here.
I’m looking to settle down!!! With one man….(marriage be nice) ..Love a honest, fun, silly caring man…..someone make me smile no matter what we may be doing …. To enjoy fine dinning, movies, museums, walks, cooking with…. Someone who’s ready settle with a good woman I’m her.

Now you know a little more about her, you can now ask for her phone and whatsapp contacts below in the comment box and you will have it.

1. FIROZ AKON says

Take my love. Thanks a lot Sweet Heart. My need a wife.
    I have a dream from my childhood that my life partner will be a foreigner. Who love me & I love her until my death and also there are no bounding or any limits between our relationship. pls told me about your life, your hobby, your wishes and many of those things about your life and when I read all of those they make me so interested about you and one more thing I want to say you that those things are matches with my life 100%! I want to know just one thing from you that “Do you really want me to be your life partner”??
    I want to share everything about my life with you. I am a guy from a small city which in called Jhalakati. My parents are dead. We are three brother’s and two sister’s. Each of us lives separated. I am single. I got a Diploma in Electrical work and I have a small shop of electrical instruments as my profession. There are two workers in my shop, me and two of them work in my shop whole day.
    I want to tell you one thing seriously, I am a 42 years old boy and I am not so young to having fun or time pass with any girl. We made a conversation by latter, it is not so long but not so short too. Every words you have told me about your life I like those too much and I am very serious about you. If you have the same feelings about me and if you want me then you have to promise me that you are not joking and you want me to make your life partner. so give me your mobile number & your marred papers. I am very serious about my life and I don’t want to break my head.
    Your
    Golam Monjur Rahi

I am Golam Monjur Rahi from Bangladesh.
    Name: Golam Monjur Rahi.( firoz akon )
    Father`s name: Late Mosarraf Hossain Akon.
    Mother`s name: Late Begum Safia.
    Date of Birth: 05/01/1976.
    My Contact number ( whatsapps and imo) : +8801715168640,
    My Email Address: [email protected]

2. Juan Guido says

My name is Juan 43 years old single parent and I am interested in knowing a bit more about you if you don't mind my contact info [email protected] and my number is 641 21st 5389 am from Iowa USA hope to talk to you soon!

3. Juan Guido says

Hi there miss Feliciano my name is Juan and I am 43 years old and I am a single parent been divorce for 2 years own I am an easy goingoing guy I like the outdoors and love to spend time with my kids any free time I get and I am also looking for some that is honest and that really care for me and my kid's and would like to grow our family together and get old together and someone that is serious about it and I hope that we could get to meet and get to know each other and here is my contacts info [email protected] and my number is 641 210 5389 and I hope I hear from you cuz am really interested in what you are looking for hopefully we get to talk later on and hav a great night!

4. Arvind Gulia says

hi you look great contact me on 9992683699 what'sapp

5. hiteshbadgujar hitesh says

Iam from india iam not rich men iam also poor you interested marriage fro me msg my mail id [email protected] my whatsapp number +918000181431

Send me your contact number

7. MAWULI PROSPER TSATSAKU says

Hello this is prosper from Ghana weast Africa please baby you are beautiful every man will like to propose to but consider me to be your own. I will make you feel like a real woman, I will satisfy you with true love, I will satisfy you in bed as much as you need it, please sweetheart you are the ideal woman which iam looking for, I'm happy man, I have respect for women because their are our mother, I play a round where they is love, happiness, joy true, caring and worship of God, I'm hard working, atizan ,sweetheart is true that beauty or handsome is just a name but true love matters please let us come together as one flash one soul to build a beautiful family together, I want you in my life, i want you to be my wife so that we can share ideas together as one family, you are my idle woman, your beauty is chaming, sweetheart, only one thing that I hate is cheating on my woman and lie, i think you are for me okay I will not cheat on you or fornicat, disappointment, heartening, and do enething stupid to heat you, I love you, my love is pending for you okay please true love is pending for you okay please contact me on my phone number is
    + 2330207322058
    my wasp number is
    + 2330207322058
    thank you so much I'm looking forward to hear from you soon as possible your man prosper from Ghana weast Africa

Hi beautiful and nice to meet you but before I get ahead of myself. I use to live in Sheboygan but am now in Ohio USA. I will love to chat with you more and build a future. Reach me at 19209178992 or [email protected]

Talk to you soon

Beautyful ! Please contact me. +22996164996

10. Ali Pasha says

Hello Ali here from Pakistan 00923002789020

11. terry nanaakrong says

Am Terry
    Hope to hear from you soon

12. Fahad Ayyaz says

13. Fahad Ayyaz says

my whats app is +923347225358

Am sam 3472647427 living here in chicago iL my email [email protected]

15. Satnam Dhall says

Hello sweet Fellicia Darling , how are you my love , do you pike to be my life partner for ever darling, if you like to be with me plz join me on WhatsApp no , +91-9911957590, Amy time darling

Can we chat privately on WhatsApp+971555760018

17. Pualinus says

Hello, am Sil Pualinus from Brazil, I want to date a sugar mummy based in USA.'Connect me please?

18. MD. SABBIR AHMED says

I am interesed in you. Please send me your contact num and whats app num. My what's app num: +8801799994748

19. MD. SABBIR AHMED says

my num is :+8801799994748. I want to marry you. pls send me your contact no. I am 28 years old

20. Technical Hub says

+923478850930 My whatsapp & contact. contact me sweetheart

21. Debabrata Saha says

Hello sweetheart,

I am a Software Engineer by profession:47,separated,1 kid not living together from Bangladesh where the longest sea beach in the world exist.

Besides my work,I like gossiping, dancing, music and reading .I'm searching here my potential soulmate.

A Genuine,Honest and Loyal prospective partner may contact.
    Email : [email protected]
    Mob + whatsapp: +8801712731263

Hi Felicia, very warm loving greetings from Papua New Guinea. Am Andy, 34 a primary school teacher. Am simple, loving, caring and humble. I would very much love to be sharing love and other things with you. Contact me so we can know more of each other.
    Looking forward to hear from you.
    Lots of Love

25. Manoj Saini says

Hello
    I'm manoj saini AND I'm official working in steel company and living in India
    I'm looking for a lifepattner
    My what's aap number +918106234027 India

26. Dr Shaukat Asgar says

Hello l am a naturopath doctor teaching to paramedical and graduate students l am single 47yrs old lndian bachelor and searching for a beautiful girl who is caring and help full to me l need a sugar mami hope you have all the quality of a sugar mami hope you have all the quality of a sugar mami. My email address [email protected]

I am kelvin from Cameroon . Age 36 here is my contact.. +237676558089..i will like to date a sugar mummy to make her happy and to forfil my dreams.. I am funny, caring and romantic.. Emotional type as well.. I respect women no matter the age..

Hi dear USA sugar mum love you and wanna marry you for ever so please contact me on my what's app number is +977-9809789036, or +9779809789036 .

30. Gianmarco Alexander says

Hi, I am a black guy 25yrs i am a cool kind heart person very playful too sometimes you are a adorable woman and beautiful i would like to communicate with you to get to know you much better, i will like you to contact me via email : [email protected]

HI Felicia,i just went through your words they are incouraging. I hope they are real as stated. I'm Anojoe Hugo, African chat me up on +234808554355. Maturity talks please.

32. MAWULI PROSPER TSATSAKU says

Hello this is prosper from Ghana weast Africa, my love you are beautiful every man will like to propose to but consider me to be your own I will make you feel like a real woman I will satisfy you with true love, you are ideal woman for me, thanks you can contact me on my wasp number + 2330207322058 Thank

33. Sukha Sidhu says

+97155 276 2019

34. Debabrata Saha says

Software Engineer, 47, separated, 1 kid not living together from Dhaka, Bangladesh wants to find his soulmate here.

Besides my work, I like gossiping and cooking,dancing and music,reading.

I welcome you to be honest, adorable and Loyal. Please contact me : Email – [email protected] &
    Mob.+ whatsapp:+8801712731263

hi beautiful hw u doing see u interested in me I'm interested in u also I'm shavon I'm tall dark handsome guy fr Jamaica I'm single at the moment here's my contact hit me [email protected]

36. Anncy John says

my name is anncy am 20 years old and am intrested in you and also the things you like is what i like too so its like a match i really love you my contact is for wattsap +255629900977 am in tanzania

37. irwin carillo says

im 25 years old 😊
    ahmf ..im from philippines this is my whatsapp +639274040263

I'm 32years old am madly in love with you, even though we not met yet I think you're soul mate, am a Nigerian From Port Harcourt in case if you think am worthy to be your man,you can contact me with this number…+23409053798583

39. yaw agato says

Hellomyladynicetomeetyou.peoplecansayyoubeautifulbutiwillsayyouarebeyongthat.plstellmehowtomekyourdayhappy.plscomandseemybeautifuandlongdik.belivemeuwilllikeit.icantwithtoseeyoursixbodyonbed.,[email protected];

41. Ahsan Ullah says

Yes I wanna be parts of she's dream. Its my contact number00971501669404. Can be trusted life partner.

Don't want to say much…this is my number contact me on whatsapp pls +2348094134208

Hi Felicia! You are so hot! I'm in the UK. Here is my number: +44 7459 108099 Contact me, you won't regret it. X

1. Kebba says

My WhatsApp number is +2303098154 I'm in the Gambia. In kebba Ceesay. I'm 25 years of age as a man looking for a serious girlfriend

2. Kebba says

44. Kebba says

Hello mummy sugars how all doing? I'm kebba Ceesay from Gambia. I'm 25 years of age and single too. I'm looking for a serious relationship which wil lead to marriage. My WhatsApp number is +2203998154

45. Kebba says

Hello how all you doing sugar mummy? I'm kebba Ceesay from Gambia I'm 25 years of age and single too. I'm looking for a serious girlfriend wit very beautiful and love one to date wit which wil lead to marriage. My WhatsApp number is +2203998154

46. Kebba says

Mummy surgars ,you are really so beautiful and love. I love some one to take care of my love .I'm single not yet marriage. I'm 25 years of age. My WhatsApp number is +2203998154

47. Kebba says

48. Kethan says

+918317534100 this is my whatsapp number.leave me a message

1. Norbert John says

Contact me what's app +234 8039543495

49. Louis Kany says

hey am Louis from Cameroon. am 20years an still very much strong and active. I will satisfy your desires if you pick me and much love i promise to show to you just with a single chance. you can call or whatsapp me on +237671998543 or +237683438625. better still my email [email protected]

50. Arif Khan says

Hii my what's up no +919583273800

51. Wizy Mamai Ca says

Boa noite eu sou Wizy Mamãe Ca vive em Guiné Bissau sou estudante solteiro tenho 26 anos de idade número de WhatsApp para você 245955559376

52. Akem Olivier says

My whatssap number, +237679169716. I will be please to talk to you,pls add me for better conversation

53. Akem Olivier says

Hi dear, i saw ur profile n it took my interest. I need someone with your qualities Who i can call a wife, show her love n care. Someone i can really cherish and show sincere and serious relationship. My whatssap number is +237679169716

54. Amit Kkranti says

[email protected] +919945767690

55. Darsian Darquin says

Hi, i from Malaysia Johor state
    I can asap with you after get a visa
    Please

56. Sunil Dutt says

I meet you my number +9194154353

57. Bhavesh Patel says

Hi i am bhavesh patel i am 29year old i am singal smarth and honest person i living in india so if we are interested for me any sugar mom and singal lady any countries so u can contect me on whatt up +919725891133 emaid is [email protected] kindly contect me i will give u my all happy moment with u

58. Andrew Hete says

I would love to meet with u bc i to m a laid back guy who loves to have fun with plenty of laughter even at my own expense. Family is very important to me and doing things with them is important. I like to go for walks, anything outdoors i love to do, concerts, movies, dancing, museums, love the blues music but listen to anything Espically Andre Bocelli when the mood strikes. Like to work in the yard/garden etc. I think we would have an awesome time together enjoying life if i may can i have ur phone number/gmail

59. Sukanta Dey says

Hi i am sukanta dey pls whatsapp me +919089180843

60. Unni Krishanan says

Hey I am Unnikrishnan from India. Ucan come to me through whatsapp+9175588162

61. Amadou Gitteh says

Hi can we interact and socialize if its okay with you, please send me you contact through email: [email protected] and WhatsApp is +2209934440. I'm sure we will not regret our encounters

62. hamzer mohammed abalu says

Hello let me have WhatsApp number then

63. Sunny love says

I'm sunny. I'm from india
    Contact me my whats app +918708040411 know more abt me
    I will try my best to fulfill ur wish

64. Syed Ali says

65. Salam Pm says

I have got a msg about you yesterday in my inbox you like to to connect with me this is my number +91 7034258394

66. Sadam Hussain says

Hey baby how are u? What’s douds? I need a rich women …and I will give those satisfaction of every kind for long term relation of hi wants he gonna to Merry me I’m like honest and sensational women plzzzzzz contect my what’s app +923014005130 and my email

67. Brima Kettor says

Hello there,
    Please do send me ur what's app number, So that we can talk, all ur question will be answer pls OK or u talk my contact below OK.
    Interested my email: [email protected] or [email protected] my what's app # +23278316601/+231777488772, my Direct call OK

68. jaswinder singh says

+919417418490

69. purna rawat says

Hi deae love USA sugar mum how are you dear ? I am a single guy from Nepal by name Purna Bahadur Rawat age of 51 years old living single with my son and mother at home in Nepal OK. So I love you more than myself for ever seriously and wanna live all life with you beimg your carrying guy for ever seriously om.
    My what's app number :+977-9809789036, +9779809789036
    Email [email protected]
    Phone number : +9779809789036, +9779806273592

70. Joe Maiau says

Hi, nothing works out. Really hard to get access.

71. waseem ahmad says

Meet me you

72. Engr Farrukh Sair says

M here for you sweety contact me at my whatsapp imo messenger and Viber no +923315394000

73. Jagadish Das says

Hi iam looking for a divorced or widow to marry. i had loved a beautiful girl in India but she cheated me and married to a rich guy because i was poor at that time. Then i lose my heart and still single. That is why iam looking for a widow or divorced lady to marry because i think such lady will understand , love, care and support one's love better then other lady. Like minded can call or whatsaap me at +91 9612568256. Email [email protected] I have no issue with ones religion or age. Iam also ready to come and stay forever with my lucky life partner.

74. Engr Farrukh Sair says

75. kethan says

Hi this is kethan.+918317534100 please contact me on this number. [email protected].

76. Sadam Hussain says

Hey baby im interested in u..i am wants a any mature women give mw love romance alot…and when we understand both then gonna merry to her… plz contect me on my whats app..+923014005130

77. Malak Sahab says

Hi dear can I be your soulmate my whatsapp number is +923431193077

78. Abdul Basit says

Hi I'm Abdul basit from Pakistan
    There is my what'sapp and phone number +923007041798
    And my e-mail is》》》

79. Patel Sureshbhai says

I am Surya patel from Anand City Gujarat state India Iam Bsc Psysics LLM 41 yrs old
    I'm single unmarried person my what's up no is +91 9904659950
    My mail ID [email protected]
    I am physically and mentally strong person
    I'm doing job in cicolle
    I'm also farmer

80. imdadkanrani baloch says

Life need a partner so i am looking for someone who carw about me. +923002099112

81. S.M. DilWar says

I am seriously interested to she
    Come from my

82. John Rodrigues says

Hello Mam this is John Rodrigues I am a straight forward honest loving caring understanding hard working and God fearing Christian if I am given a chance to serve you then I assure you that I will not let you down
    +91 950 388 9364 watts app

83. John Rodrigues says

John Rodrigues + 91 950 388 9364

84. milan soni says

Hi i m Milan soni from India. I m very young and energetic boy here looking for my dream sugar mom for long time relationship or warm love and hookup. I m 30 years old mature and single strong boy here.i hope I will get positive reply from you soon and I m really interested in you my dream sugar mom love you.
    Here it's my WhatsApp number so you may connect me as soon as possible.
    +919428530627 you may also join me on my mail [email protected] thanks

85. Wizy Mamai Ca says

Numbers WhatsApp 245955559376

86. Abad Khan says

Hello my dear I'm Indian
    My what's app no +919027386637 & phone no

87. Arshad Hussain says

Hi i am young man of 28 years old . I am from pakistan this is my watts app number
    0092 342 5833350
    And this is my g mail adress

88. Ramesh Pradhan says

Hi dear, I am ramesh from India, I am very simple and honest, like to caring and responsible, I will love you more when I see your smile in face, if you get free time then whats app me or mail me +919542589217 or [email protected]

89. Man Pro says

Hello, Haryo Julianto here from indonesia. I am loyal, honest and simple. Willingbto get marry for serious relationship and commitment. Here is my WA +6281803046550 email: [email protected]

90. Bis Mak says

+251932505510

91. Darsian Darquin says

I will be with you after get a visa,
    I already prepared the passport

92. lindsey mcdaniel says

Im loving caring i love the if he loves im simple mn no drinking and smoking

93. Afzal Rumani says

Yes l m agree in u s a woman my what's nambar 9967310282l m agree u sa woman married

94. Juancho Garcia says

Hi my dear USA sugar mama how arr you today i wish ur in good health and always safe evryday take care my dear

95. SANJAY GUPTA says

Contact on my WhatsApp no.

96. Saeed Qazi says

00923242646634 Saeed

97. Juancho Garcia says

Hi dear felicia before i start my msge to you i wish ur in good health and safe always im hoping ur dream come true to have a partner in life and he is a man can give you a happiness as u wish and support all what do you plan for the future may god bless you always and more power

98. zamir kk says

i want to serious relationship only
    whatup 92302676696

99. assan bah says

Please email me so that i can tell you more about [email protected]

100. assan bah says

Hello this is my email [email protected]