This Sugar mama Wants To Give You Her Phone Number – Single And Searching

Sugar mama wants to give you her phone number: Hello, Sugar Mummy Zone is the number one leading sugar mama and singles hookup site that has been in contact with numerous sugar mamas and have successfully connected numerous young men and women for sweet affair. Do you need rich sugar mama phone number? This is the right place for you to be connected.

Meet sugar mama Winifred, a very rich sugar mama who needs a nice strong young man who is willing to be her man and to make her happy for as long as possible while she promises to make him as comfortable as he wants with different kind of offer.

This Sugar mama Wants To Give You Her Phone Number - Single And Searching

This sugar mama needs guys in the United States and also in England. She currently is in United states and would like to hookup with guys that are equal to the task of being her man and keeping her warm when the need arises. She also needs a young man in England because she plans to spend her winter holidays in England and would love to be in contact with her guy before getting there.
Would you wish to be her man either in the United States or in England? Then its up to you to establish a contact now. You can have her phone number here and also login to your email to communicate with her through the email she will provide.
She does not demand too much, mostly companionship and making her happy. If you are in England, she does not really care if you are already in a relationship, you just need to be equal to the task. Make a contact here and she would provide you with the email and phone contacts needed.

1. Narendra says

Hi, My name is Narendra from India.
    My mobile or whatsapp no. is +918780778130.
    My email id is [email protected].
    I am single and unmarried with 37 years old. I am passionate, caring, responsible and sincere man.
    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I am working in a private company
    Please contact me soon. I can relocate immediately.

1. Amanullah Korai says

Hi sweet come to me I'm interested in u my contact num 0092-3003917029 [email protected]

ds is my whatsapp
      +639163662094

3. Amanullah Korai says

Hi hww r u.my sweet my num fr u 0092-3003917029

2. Narendra says

Hi, My name is Narendra Shah from India.
    My mobile or whatsapp no. is +918780778130.
    My email id is [email protected].
    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I am working in a private company as Supervisor.
    Please contact me soon. I can relocate immediately.

3. Nabeel Ashraf says

add me dear on hangout and send me message on my email. my email is [email protected].

4. Steve Keaton says

Hello Dear,I'm interested in meeting you
    WhatsApp +18328122199

5. sandesh jagtap says

Hello… I'm here for looking for real & true heart woman for serious relationship… I'm sandy male 35 from India. I am from middle class and from poor family. If you are interested that message me on whatsapp +919664150640 or hangout. [email protected]

Hi. Write me please. My whatsapp Number is +22996164996

7. Fidahussain Hussain says

well thanks for sending me message dearest
    my whats app number is 00966596359671

gmail is [email protected]

Hello contact me

9. Arvind Gulia says

9992683699 what's app me

Hi located in Ohio USA waiting to chat and your desires

19209178992

Hi am Andy, a teacher.
    Contact me IMO, WhatsApp

12. PRASANTH VANGURI says

My whats app number is 9052132410. My phone number is7396626894

13. Pritesh Patel says

+919913561236 my whatsapp no reply me

14. Ali Badran says

I am available through hangout … Email :- [email protected]
    I am preparing my self to tourism visit to England , I am waiting for you , 27 years old , Egyptian

15. Narendra N. Dolasia says

I am NARENDRA DOLASIA from India. Please contact me at WhatsApp no +91878077830 or email address [email protected]. I am in India. Thanks.

16. Narendra N. Dolasia says

Please contact me at WhatsApp no +918780778130 and email address is [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi I m sabir from pakistan its my whats app No. 00923339356585

18. Tony Hope says

Hi,I'm ready to be ur man, to make u feel like a woman once again, am simple, compassionate, caring and easy going person, am willing to spend my every moment wt u and you only, am gonna over whelm u wt love and comfort once am in u life. I 'm not going to bragg about myself, check my profile and pics to actualize my kind of Person. You won't cry coming in contact wt me, Do u mind to chat wt me +231776572748 WhatsApp or Skype or Imo me.
    Cheer's

19. mlthakur says

Hii friends have any one a sugar Mumy please share

Please here are my contacts [email protected]
    Hangout, whatapp, always available

21. FIROZ AKON says

I am Golam Monjur Rahi from Bangladesh.
    Name: Golam Monjur Rahi.
    Father`s name: Late Mosarraf Hossain Akon.
    Mother`s name: Late Begum Safia.
    Date of Birth: 05/01/1976.
    Nationality: Bangladeshi.
    Region: Muslim (Single )
    Education Qualification: S.S.C And Electricity Diploma
    Company Name : Akon Electronics workshops
    Occupation: Electrician worker (14 Years)
    Permanent Address: Firoz Bhaven
    10,Katpatty, Jhalakati, Barisal.Bangladesh.
    Present Address : Do.
    Contact number : +8801715168640,
    ([email protected])

22. Ronald Ramos says

Hello my dear, pls contact me imo what app +6309550462089 or email ronaldalimbabaramos @gmail.com

23. Ronald Ramos says

Pls contact me +6309550462089 or email ronaldalimbabaramos @gmail.com

My name is Anderson Stephen, am from Africa Nigeria,really believe we have a lots in common, really wanna be call your man. Give me a chance okay.. Contact 08154438719..or [email protected]

26. Dennis Balagu says

pls contact me +23288396318

27. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello i like you contact me my whatsApp number+6285864273997

28. Alok Prasad says

Hi honey I am pleased to know that you are ready to give me your phone number. I welcome you to give your number on my WhatsApp number +918210125249.

29. Ken Isa says

I like single women of 25-50 yearold

30. Ken Isa says

I like single women of 25-50 yearold

31. Sanjay Narang says

Hi,
    I am sanjay from India.my WhatsApp number is +919327071545 please reply me

233 553801378

33. Foli Quaye says

sweetheart am Foli Quaye live in Takoradi Ghana west Africa single dad with a kid am very calm honest and God fearing man I love going to the beach on weekend it will be great to have u as my women contact me now on whatsup number +233244943003 or email [email protected] thank u hope to hear from you very soon.

34. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello i like u contact me my whatsApp number+6285864273997

35. fazlu rahaman says

Hi, how are you? I am looking for a true relationship. I am single and never married. I like you. If you like me and if your are ture please whatsapp me or email me: [email protected] +60143444865

36. fazlu rahaman says

37. fazlu rahaman says

38. Asim Kamal says

I like you accept your offer

39. Ajay kumar Yadav says

My name is ajay Kumar my WhatsApp no +919549571552

40. steven dorman says

I can't wait for the day when some body tells me I am the Best thing ever happened to them and they mean it .Hi good day i am Steven dorman from Kingston Jamaica. My love is on the verge for love and i am single .not married. No kids single ,employed & self employed for a long time I never give up on a good woman when I see one .Are you the one for me ? For god sake please give me that honest love chance for a change i am the best you can find why wait when my love is here for you for real .and I am a twin and the picture you see is me and I am a real man healthy and very strong and sound mind and have understanding. And love. Honest .faithfull only to one woman I need in my love life to love her better we are living in a SERIOUS time were love is concern .I have a lot to tell and I which you were here by my side for love .Do u agree ? Money will go but my love is here to stay with you for life time till God comes .I am a good minded person and have a lot of good honest love within me I born that way.my whattsapp #18763423768.

41. steven dorman says

Please call me please I won't be here for too long.we're true love is within a man and a woman is a special things we can't waste time on when we feel the love is true my other contact is 18763423768 whattsapp .steven dorman .or [email protected] or [email protected] .remember to call me urgently please I have being waiting too long to you to say yes i can love you better.take care and I await for you .love Steven.

42. steven dorman says

43. steven dorman says

My whattsapp 18763423768 love me now

45. NBKHAN says

Hi sweetheart how are you doing today [email protected]

Hi baby here's my contact +2348118547053 or [email protected]

Pls provide ur whatsapp no n ur suitable tym for vcall

Hi am really interested plz ,contact me on wasaap +2203725427 .email, [email protected] from Gambia western Africa smiling coast of west Africa

Hi I m Milan Soni from India
    I m 30 years old energetic young boy here for great hookup or long term relationship so if any sugar mama want to connect me on my whatsapp or email so they are contact me directly here on my number below
    +919428530627 I m a single boy here
    My email I.d.is [email protected] com .thanks to all lovely sugar mom

Hello This is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

51. Agnalda cotela says

My name is vossclau from mozambique im 30 years my whatsapp is +258846657882 mail [email protected]

52. Ali Pasha says

no real mama is here coz I had left hundred of times my cell no ndail address on this web but nothing hapend fake all fake jerks all

You just messaged me so where are you. 19209178992

54. AUSTIN says

HI DEAR THIS SIDE AUSTIN FROM INDIA. MY WHAT'S APP NUMBER IS +917068375883. WAITING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOU DEAR SOONEST.

Hi dear love Winifred how are you dear love? I am a single guy from Nepal and wanna come therein for marriage with you baby ok. So if you can send me visa to come therein baby I must live with you all life being your carrying guy for ever seriously ok.
    My name Purna bahadur rawat
    My address : Gorahi metropolitan city ward no. 15, New road,Gorahi dang
    Contact no. : +977-9809789036,
    Or my What's app number :+9779809789036. +977 9809789036.

56. Rabee islam says

Hi, I am Jahangir from Bangladesh, I want to talk to you about this relationship. I am Young, Energetic, Hardworker, Educated, Sincere, Loyal, Carefully also Responsible man. I'm waiting for you on my WhatsApp +8801911525776 or Hangouts [email protected] 4 more discussion.

57. terry nanaakrong says

Hello my lady
    WhatsApp line +233550218600

58. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

Can I get your phone number

59. Fareed Andani says

I'm Andani Fareed from Ghana and 35years of age in search of a sugar mummy to be my soulmate as long as she accept me.
    Hook me up on +233248848067/[email protected] for quick response my dear sugar mummy to be please do hook me up.

60. Fareed Andani says

61. Muhammad Rehan Ahmed says

Im Male 41 Very Loving Caring Devoted Kind Heart & Very Neat & Clean Person too . Want to meet with Rich Female's. My What's App # is 0092-333-998-3339 Contact me here .thanks & Regard's

62. Atem Valery says

My name is Atem Valery from Cameroon. Am a holder of master in business administration, 1.74 metres Talk, dark in complexion, down to earth, love cracking jokes with friends,ready to share my emotions with my love one.
    You can get me through [email protected] or +237670347851

63. Juan Guido says

Juan Guido Pleasecontact me at [email protected] or text me or call me at +641 210 5389 looking forward to talk to you in the future

64. Gianmarco Alexander says

Hi, I am a black guy i am a cool kind heart person very playful too sometimes you are a adorable woman and beautiful i would like to communicate with you to get to know you much better .

65. Sulthan k says

HIII CONTACT ME ON WHATS APP +971588599886

AM INDIAN BOY AGE 27

66. Abdullah Al Mamun says

I'm Abdullah Al Mamun, I've complete my Graduation, I’m 31 years old. I’m looking for a serious and true & long term relationship that I will trust and honesty with me, I need of a serious women, who will take care of me & also respect me like wise I will do whatever she wants, I will give her all the Love in the world & i will keep happy with her whole life, I promise i never broken her hurt, I never leave you I love her with my life….Just i want to tell you…You can believe me
    Email : [email protected] (Hangouts)

67. Biren says

Hi im birendra from nepal.im single never married not kid if you like me message me my email id: [email protected]

68. Aarya says

+919607873287

69. Solomon Kwesi Koomson says

My whatsapp number +233556530605 and email address is [email protected]

Hi dear love I am a Purna Bahadur Rawat from Nepal and living single with my son and mother at home in Nepal OK. I love you and wanna marry you for ever seriously and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously OK. So my what's app number is +977-9809789036, +9779809789036.

71. Easyman says

dis my whatsapp number +2347018008299

Hai beauty this is Vijay from India my watts app number please 919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

73. Fareed Andani says

I'm Andani Fareed from Ghana and 35years of age in search of a sugar mummy to satisfy her desires in bed with the sweetest thing ever my dearest sweetheart to be
    Please hook me up on +233248848067/[email protected] for quick response my dearest sugar mummy to be please do hook me up for I will never let you down.
    My �� �� �� �� love please am waiting patiently to hear from you sooner than later my dear sugar mummy.

74. Fareed Andani says

My 😍 😍 😍 😍 love please am waiting patiently to hear from you sooner than later my dear sugar mummy.

75. Fareed Andani says

76. yaw agato says

Hello my lady nice to meet you.people can say you beautiful but i will say you are beyong that.pls tell me how to mek your day happy.pls com and see my beautiful and long dik.belive me u will like it.i cant with to see your sixbody on bed.,check me up+233241184537.my Emil [email protected].I just lov;

77. Oladele Abolade says

Beautiful angel, my name is OLADELE ABOLADE ENITAN, am 34 years old.. Am a gentle man also am a respectful man highly mature and not like all dis kidding guys, I can give you oral sex if you want. you're extremely beautiful and I can't just wait to meet you plss kindly believe me I don't tell lies like av said before am a mature man, so I have no gain in living, baby I can't be telling you al about me here WhatsApp me pls on my WhatsApp number is +2349091251312 hope to here from you soon…

78. bourama diarra says

very interested, young as I have 30 trained lawyer, ambitious, honest and faithful to do all that you need if it is my business. despite the age difference I am willing to accept. my address [email protected]. my account whatsapp +22374124261

79. bourama diarra says

80. Juan Guido says

Hi it's me again juan Guido and I am single parent and I like to say that you are very pretty and and you know what you want and I am ready to doing together am a singleline everytime parent divorcedand I do work construction and cuz of that I dB of work very hard and hopefully I do get

81. Ish kumar says

Mine whatapp number is +919999284221 N your

82. jagjeet singh shingari says

I like talking to new people, talking to them, listening to them is the key to understanding

My Whatspp +919253322332

83. Vikram Sabharwal says

Hello…I'm looking for a serious relationship for marriage??
    I'm 28 years old single and unmarried boy from India.im serious.. please contact me my WhatsApp no.9996807695…
    Thanks.

84. noufal pp says

If you can love to a indian handsome boy contact me +919846216783

85. jagjeet singh shingari says

This is my hobby
    My Whatspp +919253322332

86. noufal pp says

Hello

87. deep sharma says

hiii beautiful lady if you want me than contect me my contect no +9190050074411

88. Alok Prasad says

Dear Ma'am Winifred,

Your profile and photo interests me which is why I am contacting you. I am giving below my details.

I am a matured man of 50 from India doing business here. I am 5'10" tall with 70 kgs of weight and having a strong body build. I am honest, caring and God fearing man. I am expert in satisfying your libido needs. I can be your trusted companion for long term relationship. I will be always with you in all your ups and downs of your life. I will be supportive to you in all your indoor and outdoor activities. I dare say that you can't get any man matching my qualities. I may treat you as my queen.

If you are interested in me then contact me on my email id [email protected] or on WhatsApp number +918210125249

89. Raju P. says

I love you so much dear 9052227707 is my watsapp nber add me

90. Eusébio Jorge says

Hello, I'm Eusebio Jorge, I live in Angola (Africa) I'm looking for a Romanian woman, someone who can spend the best day with her no matter the financial situation of her, someone who is 20-45 years old
    My contact +244995675071

91. Puneet Goel says

[email protected] 91-9773680696

92. ebrima gaye says

My name is Ebrima Gaye and my WhatsApp number is +2203534922

93. hi dear If you like text me. what's app +8801752055911 cell phone +8801710601375 email [email protected]

94. Madieu Jalloh says

Hi beautiful. In life no one stay alone the beautiful and happiness of life is true love, someone one love you who is the person

Hi dear love Winifred I love you and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously OK.
    My what's app number +977-9809789036, +9779809789036
    Phone number +9779809789036, +9779806273592
    Email [email protected]

96. purna rawat says

Purna Bahadur Rawat
    What's app number +977-9809789036, +9779809789036
    Email [email protected]
    Phone number +9779809789036, or +9779806373592

97. atif muhammad says

98. abhishek sharma says

Hello i like the way u explain yourself
    U'r same of my type
    If interested WhatsApp me +918219564954

99. Jaspal Gill says

Hi this is my whatsapp no + 91 7087296151 or [email protected]

100. christmas biryomumeisho says

I'm Christmas i have been here for quite some times looking for the Whatssap numbers of God fearing sugar mummies but I haven't got any ! Interested Whatsaap at +256782762020

101. Sohel Rana says

Whatsapp +601162314271

102. deep sharma says

hello my name is deep from india rajasthan's distric jaipur pink city and I'm honest person and beliverable person for leletion so if you want than use my whats app no +919950074411

103. Amit Kkranti says

[email protected] +919945767690

104. Edward Kwabena MENSAH says

hi, I am Edward from Ghana, +233240594252, whatsapp me for more

105. Rocky Faith says

I'm always replying messages yet no response from the ladies.. U keep sending messages yet u don't reply mine..

106. Amit Kkranti says

[email protected] +919945767690

107. Ayaaba Solomon Ayabil says

Sweet mom am Solomon Ayaaba ,am a young man of 33 years of age from Ghana seriously looking for a sugar mom, +233249233234 is my WhatsApp number and [email protected] is my email, please just pick me up and you will never regret picking me as you boy, have a nice day and stay blessed goodbyeeeeeeeeeeee

108. +2348160233018 from Nigeria

Hi am collin frm uganda aged 29yrs ready to make u hapi en u can as well reach me on my watsap no +256700777771 or email [email protected]

110. lin ski says

+64 02041036777

add me i like lady like you

111. Unni Krishanan says

I am Unnikrishnan from India.u can come to me through whatsapp+917558868162

112. Jaspal Gill says

Hi my whatsapp no + 91 7087296151 or [email protected]

113. Raju P. says

I want full body massage if u r intrested to do call me 9052227707. I am from vijayawada

114. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello if you like me contact me my whatsApp number +6285864273997

115. Dilbagh Singh says

Helloooooo how are you dear friend I am Dilbagh from ludhiana Punjab India I am very fun loving and honest caring loving and help fully for everyone who need me I am see your photos and what you write that you great personalty beautiful full sugar mummy I am needyou…. because I am a poor guy I have no money but I have great heart in my body I am ready to move you if u are ready to all my expenses ok beautiful I am waiting for your response my what's app no is+919592149302 so my email address is [email protected]  if really need a man so I am interested with u please reply me fast as possible ok thanks beautiful

116. jolly bert condeno says

Hi babe im jolly bert 25 years old from philippines, im chinito and 5'7 height, im really serious to you, infact i like you, i spend a lot of time looking for a serious relationship that can turn to marriage, but i cant and how many times i failed, im thanking so much in this site because i saw you, i hope your my miracle, you can contact me at my,
    Whatsapp+639062406057
    Contact+639062406057
    Gmail. [email protected]

117. Eric nartey says

Please am Eric Nartey Tetteh from Accra Ghana Am 35 years of age and working in the G4S in Accra Ghana please I really want to meet you sugar mummy who will take care of me and I will surprised her with love and care above all I will married her as my lovely wife okay please this is my number what's app + 233 _ 0242929447 am waiting for the right person please

118. M bilal Bilal says

Hi my name is mbilal from Pakistan my what's upp number is+923450509060

119. Sulaymanbahbah says

Hello am Sulayman twenty two yrs from Gambia my number+221701018716.

120. Raju P. says

121. S.M. DilWar says

My number is +919706141934

122. Ben Visesio says

Hi I'm Ben I'm ready if you want #6857784092

123. mandela vincent says

I'm loving and caring man my contacts +254704442741

124. imdadkanrani baloch says

I am 40 Years man from pakisatn i need a long term relation.

125. Ben Visesio says

I'm ready for you let me Iow # 7784092

126. Jagadish Das says

Hi my name is partho from India. I want to give my life another chance to a foreign lady who will not cheat me and love me forever. Because I had loved a beautiful girl in India but she cheated me as I was poor and jobless at that time. I am still single and no child. I am intermediate pass pursuing graduation and my is age 25 yrs. In our culture and I too have special respect and honor for female. Iam God fearing and down to earth. I love travelling listening to music and dance. If I get my soulmate I will care her and always keep her smiling. I can relocate to my soulmate place. If your thought match with me then lets contact at +91 961 256 8256. email: [email protected] or [email protected]

127. fazlu rahaman says

Hi dear, greeting. How are you? I am looking for a true relationship. I am single and not married yet. Who want me i will married her. I will love her and take care her forever. Its my promise. I like you.. please contact with me for details. Email: [email protected] whatsapp: +60143444865

128. Sahil butt says

Yes m real add me plz +923343324786

129. Zakir Khan Zakir Khan says

I'm real man I'm not play games I'm seriously looking realationship my whatsapp number +923078319816

130. Zakir Khan Zakir Khan says

I'm real boy not playing games I'm looking realationship please cantact my whatsapp +923078319816

131. Zakir Khan Zakir Khan says

I'm real boy I'm looking realationship I'm not playing games please cantact my number +923078319816

I'm real man not playing games my whatsapp number +923078319816

133. Zakir Khan Zakir Khan says

I'm real boy I'm single my life is empty looking realationship my whatsapp number +823078319816

134. Mojahid Omer says

Hi sweetie I like you so much Ihope you interested me I'm Mojahid single man 29ege from Sudan never marriage before reply me on my what's +249921695744 to know each other will if you want
    With my respect and lovely baby

135. Amit Kkranti says

[email protected] +919945767690

136. deep sharma says

hello friend I'm not use fake id I'm use my my all identity so don't take me wronge I'm right choice for all relationship so use my contect no. +919950074411

Neeraj Kumar I'm really I'm entries plz contact me 7508275784

Wahhtspp no 075087275784im good entries I'm loving

139. imdadkanrani baloch says

Am a lovely young man my whatsp no +923002099112

140. Shitangsu Maitra says

If you want me so please write me here and send whatapps number [email protected] I am real man here not fake I seriously find a beautiful woman for marriage I'm from Bangladesh

141. Jaspreet says

Am JasPreet from India my age 35yers my whatsapp number +919915664921

142. Harshil Patel says

Am real I'm not fake my whatsapp number is+919427953106

143. Mohammad fayaz khan says

iam real not fake I'm from india dear i was 24 years older. i wanna marry u. wtsapp me +971544524212

144. Arshad Ghori Iqbal says

Hello how are you my whatsapp number is+923405994063

145. Abdukadir Shubaal Muumin says

Hi… I am real not fake so I am here fore you … What's app +2520907720246

146. Abdukadir Shubaal Muumin says

Hi… I am not fake

147. geoffrey jeffres says

Hello dear am really interested contact me on +256706453435 whatsapp am from Uganda

148. SETH AABOBE says

hello,im seth aabobe from southern africa,from a country called botswana,call me +267 74030355 / +267 73651933 or email me on [email protected]

149. Iftikhar Ahmed says

Hello my name is iftikhar Ali so add me on my what's app+923168679848

150. Muritala Elijah says

My number is +2348132527803

151. Great Tega says

Hi am Tega Toghanro form Nigeria
    I know you may not believe in Nigerian,but am different
    Met me on +234 903 564 6251

152. bakul raval says

Hello I am from India i am 34 yers Old my whatsapp number +919712245780

153. Huzefa Mithaiwala says

Hello suger mummy am interested if you are interested with me to make a realtionship then please call me or message me this is my whataps number±918610387198 am waiting for your call dear wenifred

154. SETH AABOBE says

hello beautiful please call me +26774030355

155. salah bousmaha says

salah bousmaha forme algeria number +213795445891

156. tmessi messiano says

I will be happy if I can get her number she inbox me on my Facebook accounts

157. Hernani Gerawa says

Hi I'm Peter simon I'm 43 I'm single my contact is +966 0572135405 if contact me add me in messenger Peter simon

158. sachin pardhan says

Hello dear how are you my whatsapp contact no is +919988570523 , send me your contact no dear on my whatsapp no

159. boal shiry says

Hi sugar mama am M.A.Aruka Boalshiry from Sudan 47yrs,183cm,82kgs single looking for serious relationship with you ,I saw your profile ,it's perfect too.Am positive personality loving caring trust worthy strong and healthy ,drugs smoking and alcoholic free,easy going open minded.This is my Ph No and whatsapp ..00249916345002.Sudan Khartoum,thank you and goodluck.

160. See See says

Hi her my whattapp app number my name is Eyas from Jordan and here iam in Jordan +962772082885

Hi I'm praveen from india. I'm searching a

Hi I'm praveen from india .
    My age 20 .
    Fair

Looking for a girl
    Can call me on +919610369803
    I will make sure on call that hiw I'm perfect for you.

Thank-you

163. Binod P Issac says

If you can send me a visa and air ticket for me to come near you, i will be, always with, for your all wants. +91 8921193779 is my what's app number.

164. JUDE CREADO says

Hi my name is jude I went to you're profile I liked it if you are interested pls sendemail you're number or what's app me I will call you +919773712438 or either call me on the other number +919867050133 thank you

165. Sadam Hussain says

Hi sweet women I’m Sadam hussain..I’m 24 year old ..I’m I wants a Good looking mature women.Im very Simple Men But Very Hot And Romantic Person.I wants Liveing with our Sensier And Best soul mate..
    My Email/ [email protected]
    My Whats App +923014005130

166. thilagar raj says

Its my whatsapp number +919600672767

167. Chris Gould says

Hello how are you doing today and I would love to talk to more and you can get me on hangout at [email protected] or text me at 1(318)316-2220 Because my WhatsApp is missing up

168. Rajveer Singh says

Hi dear plz give me your phone no or my what's app no 8568847008

169. Sadam Hussain says

My Email/ [email protected]
    My Whats App +923014005130

170. sol asnake says

Hello Winfred, please contact me on wtsapp +251914343183.

171. Rowell Francis says

Hi.. this is my whatsapp number it's +923352607452

172. promise says

173. Alhassan Yakubu says

Hello beauty+233243514129

174. Tumusime Bosco says

I'm areal Ugandan aged 24years,6.0 feet tall, brown skinned,lonely with no family members(an orphan,done with school,hardworking,currently working ,single and dreaming of achieving avery mature lady of 30-40 of age for marriage and settlement,I am amature minded person, living acare free life,I'm honest,im not perfect i fault i am an open minded person i speak what i think either you like it or not,I don't have any interest in girls,I want alady who won't stress me, not after money i want love,since,I've gone through a lot and I've seen alot that i want some1 who will understand me because I am a very simple man,in lifestyled,I'm flirty,funny,loving,caring mindful pf others i'm avery soft hearted guy and I really love to handle things polite,oh, yet sorry is my best word,I respect it when it comes to love because its the heart not looks though I would still be grateful if,you give me a chance to Be the closest to your heart and you let me be your sweetest hello and your hardest goodbye, I'm not after sex,I want your Love,I want you to be mine, I want marriage, and. I've been looking for someone but I met you by chance and I liked you and I want you,I believe its a chance that will never come back to me again because even before any further introduction, I want to tell you that I LOVE YOU,Wel,I've. Never broken heart,I don't break hearts because I dont want mine broken too,So I don't do what I don't want to be done to me,I would like to get amature Lady of your size for a relationship and long dating ,I don't care about her country or her money whatever,l want to settle my life and live happily as long as she excepts the way I am and I will be my best Man to her and a faithful 1 or even a good father to her kids because i love kids ,ill make sure to satisfy her needs with my heart and care,one thing I know is that not every men are the same,People are created differently and I'm lucky to be one of a different type,I know my self ,I don't believe in young women but I believe in mature 1,I'm ready for a black or white for a public relationship and marriage and I will appreciate so much me

HERE ARE MY CONTACT DETAILS
    Mobile: +256751829825 $ +256772652521

WhatsApp no# : +256772652521 & +256751829825

Email address : [email protected]
    I love you
    Best regards

175. fazlu rahaman says

Hi dear, how are you? I am looking for you. Please contact with me. [email protected] whatsapp.+43444865

176. Irfan Khan says

Here get my WhatsApp N.+919967302135 [email protected] here
    I Need Love you forever with you

177. Adnan says

+923402455934 is my what's app

Hi I'm Larry from Philippines I'm 37 yr old single I'm willing to married you anay time you want and I'll be the one in your life forever…I'm here for you to care for you..

179. I sincerely love you +2347036773400

I am Nigerian l want an beautiful rich sugar mummy from you l am caring l don't like fake l need it urgently l am ready to travel to anyplace you are thanks

181. ekene onye says

Am available anytime any day my contact+2348079002091

182. Muteesa Bazirio says

Hi, am Muteesasira Bazirio from Uganda in East Africa. Please. This Sugar Mummy Wants To Give You Her Phone Number -Single and Searching. Baby I really love you, i don't know how I can contact you .Darling if I can give you mine please call me or whatsApp am connected +25*702663582/'[email protected]

183. Muteesa Bazirio says

184. Muteesa Bazirio says

185. Muteesa Bazirio says

My name is King Eddy from Zimbabwe I'm 27yrs looking for yu mummy plz dnt hesitate to whatsapp me on +263713204563 luv yu already