Sugar Mama Miss Anna Left A Message For You, She Needs A Secrete Relationship

Hello, everyone on Sugar Mummy Zone, We have a sugar mama Miss Anna a Rich Sugar Mama In Ghana who’s single and searching, she sent a message to you, she needs a Sugar Boy for a Secrete Relationship, As you all know, We are so devoted to always deliver  Latest And Rich Sugar Mummies to our Faithful Visitors…
For the past few months, We have connected good looking, Wealthy and Helpful Sugar Mummies to young guys and Sugar boys  without Agent and Any form of fee. This is the right time to hold on to a Sugar Mummy here in Ghana. So what are you still waiting For?

Sugar Mama Miss Anna Left A Message For You, She Needs A Secrete Relationship

Meet Miss Anna, The Rich Sugar Mama In Ghana…..

I’m by name Miss Anna, I’m 47 years of age, I’m
open-minded, active, sarcastic, intelligent, calm, passionate, highly
adaptable and eager to learn. I am extremely patient yet determined and
dependable; I never hesitate to help a friend…. I’m a happy person; I
know the true meaning of TRUST, supporting one another, empathy and
loyalty… I’m open to try new things, I don’t take people for granted and
I’ll never under-estimate anyone..

Looking forward to meet a long term friend and lover with a positive
vibe, warm personality, good manners, coherent between what he says and
does; someone loving and trusting…
I look for real man, not boy, but man who knows what means
responsibility. With whom I will not be shy to be myself. I do not
search a pretty face or good material condition, I need a man who will
understand me with half word. From whom I will get support and care. I
need sincere and honest man because lie and cheating probably only
things which I can not forgive. Just be yourself and I am sure
everything will work for us…

1. Meet:Rich Sugar Mummy in Jakarta, Indonesia Is Available
  • If you think this Sugar Mummy In Ghana Might interest You, privately you can drop your Email and phone contact  in the box below…

1. PRASANTH VANGURI says

Respect and service above self
      Hoping to hear from you.
      My gmail account
      Watsup contact
      Best regards

5. Ndifreke Udo says

Dear Ann I like everything about u I love u bcos u are from Ghana. I have being there before,I know what a beautiful Ghanaian lad can look like. I want to u show how romantic love should be played with a beautiful woman like u. Pls come and build my world. Contact me on WhatsApp number +2347018251645. Looking forward to hearing from you soon thanks.

I am Afolabi Samuel from Nigeria I am here for serious relationship that can leads to marriage. Please let chat I am ready to relocate to be with you and make you happy all the days of your life.
      Contact me on my Whatsapp or Email. [email protected]
      +2347018151412.
      Telegram

Honestly i cant stop looking at your beautiful pic,its so auspicious and elgant.
      I love the hair style,top and everthing.
      Your such a pretty and precious beautiful flower that i ought to mash my life with everyday.
      Iam intelligent,kind,patient,caring,industrious and loving gentleman who deserves to be on the company of an extra-ordinary lady like you.
      What is there for me to say and not to say.

I love to travel and try out new things with my better half,i as well like to hang out for a cup of coffee or dinner,going for evening walks,gaming and music ofcourse.

I hope you will be flexible to visit my family while i will travel to visit yours too.

Am family oriented and i put God first in everything i do because with God all things are possible.
      Waiting for your positive reply.
      Greetings from Uganda.

Contact me directly and privately on

Or

Thank you.

I love the hair style,top and everthing.
      What is there for me to say and not to say.

Waiting for your positive reply.
      Greetings from Uganda.

Contact me directly and privately on

Or

Thank you.

I love the hair style,top and everthing.
      What is there for me to say and not to say.

Waiting for your positive reply.
      Greetings from Uganda.

Contact me directly and privately on

Or

Thank you.

1. Joseph Lamie says

Am Joseph Tamba Lamie from Liberia am a single man looking for a Christian woman in a relationship that will lead to marriage

2. Joseph Lamie says

Anna,this is my WhatsApp number+231888677616 email [email protected]

10. Believe Kwadzogah says

Am Believe from Ghana. +233244159637 and [email protected] is my e-mail.

11. Oscar Billy says

Hi Miss Anna am Oscar Billy by name and from Ghana at the age of 31 yes and I'm very responsible and respectful guy and am ready to obay you and give you all the love that I have from my heart and my heat will be yours forever because I like to learn new things all the time so please I cannot say all here so please contact me so that we can talk more I'll not lie to you in my life so this is my WhatsApp number +233246207568 and you can call me through it for more details

1. Oscar Billy says

Hi Miss Anna am still waiting for your contact to chat you am still online

12. nidhin sumanam says

+919446669402

Hi my pretty how are you doing? Here's my contact let's meet on watts app okay+2348118547053

14. Jasim Uddin says

AmJasim from Bangladesh, my. Wapp +8801846114604

15. Gaurav Mishra says

I am interested please contact me+918700744249

16. Oscar Billy says

Hi Miss Anna am Oscar Billy by name from Ghana at the age of 31 years and I'm very responsible and respectful guy and I like to be with you forever and please I cannot say all at here so please contact me on +233246207568 for WhatsApp or call for more details

I really needs you wasap me on +233247531008 or 0247531008 or [email protected]

[email protected] or 0247531008

Hi from USA but here for you.

19209178992

Serious relationship contact me on… 08121043821

Am Frank also in Ghana

Hello Anna, Contact me

23. Ali Pasha says

helo Ali here from pakistan if any one interested join me at 00923002789020

I am Évariste Atoko, of Benin nationality living in Equatorial Guinea in Malabo for professional reasons.
      I am 37 years old single.
      I speak French and English.
      I have a master's degree in accounting and management.
      hello, my darling, you know the love life that we all hope for, is a doctrine that we have inherited.
      to be a perfect man, it is not of the mouth as the people say at the edges of the streets, but precisely that a good and beautiful woman meets a man that anticipates these desire, to understand it as it is and very attentive to with regard to the woman. it's a romantic story that: let it bewoman and man never finish writing with a smart, kind, supple, tender and understandable man that's what I am, yes. love story and that love I have and I want to give it to you forever, I'll do what no man can do to you, I'm ready to stay with ityou, accept me and answer me. my eyes desire you I wait for you. kiss.whatsap: +22997188929
      tel: 00240222151524

25. Jasim Uddin says

[email protected] wapp +8801846114604

26. Arvind Gulia says

I want single mum from UK to get marry she should be understanding person

Hello Anna, contact me

29. Juan Guido says

Hi there juan and will be waiting for your response and hopefully we could get to know about bit about each other soon here and here us my contacts #1+641 210 5389 and email [email protected]

Hello

Hi Anna am nat from Ghana contact me on +233247089159 or [email protected]

33. samuel says

Hi beauty, this my whatsapp number +23481655933

Ï love you 0022585387404

34. Offetta w. Kpahn says

Hi l am so happy to meet you.You can contact me on these numbers or email [email protected]/+231888415768/777364805

Fine Nice to meet you 0022585387404

36. Gideon Amoah says

Hello dear …I'm here for you…let's talk more here +233544656715

37. terry nanaakrong says

Hello Ann
      This is Terry from Accra I will be very happy to be with you.
      Am going to be honest with you. This is my my nu 0268746085 and my email address [email protected]
      Let me hear from you.

Send me a message here [email protected]

39. Prakash akm says

Hi Anna please contact [email protected] and whatsupwha+919790457048

40. Juan Guido says

My name is Juan and I am interested in chatting to see what she thinks about me my contacts [email protected] and my phone number is +6412105389 can't wait to get to meet you

41. Arvind Gulia says

43. MUMTAZ ALI SHAH says

Hi Dear my name is Mumtaz From Pakistan.My Age is 43.My cell & What's app no 00923341578910.
      If you like me Plz Contact on my What's app.
      Regards.
      Mumtaz.

44. TM sajjid abbasi says

ok come inboxe contact with me on my email address [email protected]

Please this is my number+2330269785771 let's get in touch

47. frank grant says

48. MOHMED ALASD says

I am the one who loves me as his slave. Loyalty, loyalty and loyalty. I do not see any other and I do not know others. The sky is my cover and the earth is my brushes. Strength in the presence of my beloved. Me and my world. For seriousness, allow me to host the beautiful two halves in the most beautiful countries of the world, their charming areas, civilization, pyramids, temples and sea. [email protected]

I m from Benin. My whatsapp Number :+22996164996

Hello, contact me

51. Nicholas Tchiegue says

I'm Nicholas from South Africa 41 years old. If you are interested whatsapp me 0027735936422 or email: [email protected].

Hi dear here's my watts app+2348118547053

53. Johnson Dettey says

Hi Anna its well with nicely meeting you love to know you am what you want in a man but knowing me will give more about to love so let in touch and see what happens in loving you contact on 0540666470 and happy me on +233 207471891.waiting for you thank you Johnson from Ghana.

Hello i'm very intersted contact me on my email
      Or Hangouts

This me Isaac Vincent baby girl how are you doing? Here's my contact +2348118547053

56. skystarit mark says

Whatsapp +60102645583 { [email protected]}

Hi am a teacher
      Am simple, loving n caring
      Love
      Andy

58. DADA KOPHY says

I'm kophy.I interested in you.let's chat watsup on +233243628872.
      Email- [email protected]

yet determined and dependable; I never hesitate to help a friend…. I’m a happy person; I know the true meaning of TRUST, supporting one another, empathy and loyalty… I’m open to try new things, I don’t take people for granted and I’ll never under-estimate anyone..
      Looking forward to meet a long term friend and lover with a positive vibe, warm personality, good manners, coherent between what he says and does; someone loving and trusting…
      I look for real lady, not boy, but man who knows what means responsibility. With whom I will not be shy to be myself. I do not search a pretty face or good material condition, I need a woman who will understand me with half word. From whom I will get support and care. I need sincere and honest woman because lie and cheating probably only things which I can not forgive. Just be yourself and I am sure everything will work call me +2349050083673 or u what's app me.