Meet Jennifer, Rich Sugar Mummy in Kenya She’s Single And Searching For A Sugar Boy To Date

Hi, it’s a greater opportunity for you as we Introduce you to a 49 years old Rich Sugar Mummy In Kenya who’s Single and Searching for a Sugar Boy for a long-term relationship, As you know on this dating platform Sugar Mummy Zone; We are so devoted to always deliver  Latest And Rich Sugar Mummies to our Faithful visitors….

For the few past months, We have connected good looking, Wealthy and Helpful Sugar Mummies to young guys and Sugar boys  without Agent and Any form of fee. This is the right time to hold on to a Sugar Mummy here in Kenya. So what are you still waiting For?

Meet Jennifer, Rich Sugar Mummy in Kenya She's Single And Searching For A Sugar Boy To Date

Meet Jennifer, 49 Years Old Rich Sugar Mummy In Kenya…..

I am a sincere, positive woman. I must say that I’m looking for love and understanding. I am the kind of woman who is very friendly and the woman who will never ever give up in life easily. I’m open Minded, kind, gentle, romantic… a different lady, I’m a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special Sugar Guy.
I’m very appreciative of what people do for me and i also have  a
better way of  rewarding them in my own little ways. To me,It’s the
little things that mean a great deal to me. I love a man who can display
his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy.
And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love
being affectionate.
I need a man with good conversation,intelligence,street smarts and
one who knows how to treat a woman right… I am looking for a man who is
serious in a relationship and the man whom I can rely on emotionally. I
want a man who is quite responsible and will value a relationship most.

If you think this Sugar Mummy In Kenya Might interest You, privately you can drop your Email and phone contact  in the box below…

1. Nabeel Ashraf says

my name is Nabeel
    i am from Pakistan
    i belongs to a Roman Catholic Christine family
    i am a student
    my age is 21

if you interested in me them message me on my email at hangout at [email protected]

I am serious in my search contant me through the below infor.ation
    WhatSapp: +2347018151412
    E-Mail: [email protected]

I am serious in my search contant me through the below infor.ation
    WhatSapp: +2347018151412
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    I am loving, caring and kind. I love travelling and rwading I hate smoking and Alcholic drinking.

Hy jennifer hope you are doing well and things going well in your life my name is bilal and i m living in dubai i really like you alot specially your eyes and lips.here my whatsapp plz just once contact with me you will not regret..+923007127242

5. Rajveer Sehgal says

Iam interested contact me [email protected] if really need some extraordinary fun
    Whatapp me +91 7400701959

Good luck

7. Satnam Dhall says

hello sweet Jennifer , how are you my love ? plz message me on my WhatsApp no +91-9911957590 ( in private , ) only Darling, ok

8. Ansu Kromah says

Hi please add me on WhatsApp +231886684325

You deserve it all from me…..Period.
    Contact my gmail

You deserve it all from me…..Period.
    Contact my gmail

You deserve it all from me…..Period.
    Contact my gmail

You deserve it all from me…..Period.
    Contact my gmail

Hi. Write me on my whatsapp Number:+22996164996

14. mark edwards says

Hello am mark from Jamaica
    If interested you can what'sapp me at 18765281422
    Am a nice person loves music

15. Elenoa Dicovi says

Hallo beautifully i really like to Involve n love you my angel I'm 42yeaold divorced and no kids from Fiji island if you really interesting n love to know more about me you are welcome in my heart n soul message me 679 7355127.email address [email protected] hope to hear from you soon my beautifully

Hell0 friend
    I am waiting for u

+923002331459 its my whatsapp number

pls am lshmeal from Ghana this my whatsup line

18. elilu lawrence says

I am from Uganda and trust me you will love it just WhatsApp me on +256705083125 thanks dear

Hi nice to meet you and I'm from Ohio USA and I'm here to let you know we can chat to better know each other.

19209178992

21. Oyedele Samson says

Hello, I am here for any body that want to date, I am 35 years of age,my email address is [email protected], my what'sapp is +2348028034762.

Hai Hello This is Vijay from India my watts app number +919440164986

23. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello i like you contact me my whatsApp number

24. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello contact me my whatsApp number +6285864273997

25. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello i like you contact me my whatsApp number +6285864273997

26. Asim Kamal says

Hello Jennifer I want to meet you
    I am asim
    Age 28 year
    Qualification intermediate
    Lives in Pakistan
    WhatsApp number +923135623742

Hi Jenifer you preaty , if u can get in touch with me this my # 561 4038231 mesage. I star to thin this side is no good thanks, when I try to getin toch wit the girls they do t le mein

I am Raj Bhattacharya 30 yrs old self employed I am Executive Engineer my WhatsApp no.+918967094186 & My e-mail is [email protected]

29. Ntumunu Norbert says

Hi I'm Norbou from widhoek I'm interested for relationship my number +264812831830 and email address [email protected]

30. Tony Hope says

Hi Jenifer, how are u doing mam.I'm here for u,am 4real,simple,direct, easy going person, God fearing and a good listener willing to share every moment of my life life wt u. I want to me u feels younger again, am caring and kind hearted, you're going to be my first woman to be called my wife. Am going to bore u wt love and compassion and sincerity
    until u ask where have I bn all the while. Here's my line +231776572748 WhatsApp, Imo or messengers me and you won't cry ever knowing me.I will be much sublime if u mind having a chat wt me.
    My regards.

31. terry nanaakrong says

Hello beautiful
    WhatsApp line +233550218600

32. Abdullah Al Mamun says

I'm Abdullah Al Mamun, I've complete my Graduation, I’m 31 years old. I’m looking for a serious and true & long term relationship that I will trust and honesty with me, I need of a serious women, who will take care of me & also respect me like wise I will do whatever she wants, I will give her all the Love in the world & i will keep happy with her whole life, I promise i never broken her hurt, I never leave you I love her with my life….Just i want to tell you…You can believe me
    Email : [email protected] (Hangouts)

33. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello contact me my whatsApp number+6285864273997

34. MAWULI PROSPER TSATSAKU says

Hello this is prosper from Ghana weast Africa baby how are you doing today you are beautiful every man will like to propose to you but consider me to be your man I will make you feel like a real woman I fall in your love, you have all the quality in you baby share with me your sweet love, you are ideal woman for me. Call me on my phone number is + 2330207322058 my wasp number is + 2330207322058 thank you so much iam looking forward to hear from you soon as possible your man prosper from Ghana weast Africa

I have agree to sugar mammy joined me my number is 91 7600921123 my email address [email protected]

36. Arvind Gulia says

37. Narendra N. Dolasia says

Hi, My name is Narendra from India.
    My mobile or whatsapp no. is +918780778130.
    My email id is [email protected].
    I am single and unmarried with 37 years old. I am passionate, caring, responsible and sincere man.
    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I am working in a private company
    Please contact me soon. I can relocate immediately.

Baby am the guy you are searching for your baby call my line 2348166723507

39. Alok Prasad says

Dear Ma'am Jennifer,

Your profile interests me much which is why writing to you.i am a matured man of 50 from India doing business here. I am 5'10" tall with 70 kgs of weight and having a good and strong body build. I am so much skilled that I can keep your libido needs fully satisfied. I am a honest, sincere and caring man. Above all I am a God fearing person. I am also a good Homoeopathic doctor.

If you are interested in me then contact me on my WhatsApp number +918210125249.

Hi dear jennifer can i have your whatsApp?my whatsApp number 09275029746.im regal from philippines i hope you will contact me

41. SS TECH & MOVIES says

I am find young or sugar mom i am intrested

43. fazlu rahaman says

Hi, how are you? I am looking for a true relationship. I am single and never married. I like you. If you like me and if your are ture please whatsapp me or email me: [email protected] +60143444865

44. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

Hello Jennifer how are you

45. RANA Lovely says

Hi my name is Varinder .am 29years ol and am single.looking for serious relationship .if u r interested msg me on my WhatsApp

Or mail me

46. Steve Keaton says

Hi Dear, love your profile

47. terry nanaakrong says

WhatsApp line +233550218600

I'm KEITH, [email protected]

49. Technical Hub says

+923478850930 My whatsapp & contact. contact me sweetheart

50. Ooi GC says

Can add my whatsapp id +0164233221 ?

52. Almazrui Hamza says

Am Hamza 29 years from kenya.I am a sincere, positive man. I must say that I’m looking for love and understanding lady. I am the kind of man who is very friendly and the man who will never ever give up in life easily. I’m open Minded, kind, gentle, romantic… a different man, I’m a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special Sugarmummy.
    I’m very appreciative of what people do for me. I love a woman who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being special to a woman.
    I need awoman with good conversation,intelligence,and one who knows how to treat a me right… I am looking for a woman who is serious in a relationship and the woman whom I can rely on emotionally. I want a woman who is quite responsible and will value a relationship most.my whatsup no.+254710103514

53. Moin Saiyed says

Hi, my name is Moin Saiyed from India, I have a ready for relationship with you a long time, my what's app no.9712455485

54. Sirajy Mugoya says

Hey am a ugandan 43 yes looking for a serous relationship. Contact m on +256701830641

55. hassano pro says