Hi Guys, Am Cynthia, Sugar Mama in United States, I Need A Strong Man

I Need Beautiful Rich United States (US) Sugar Mamas: Hi, are you interested in beautiful, rich sugar mamas in the United States who are ready and willing to show you real love and care? then your search ends here because we have single and searching US sugar mummies to take good care of you. Sugar Mummy Zone still remain the best platform to get connected to a sugar mama because we have successfully connected numerous young men to the lovely sugar mamas.

Are you already in United States? Are you ready and willing to have a sugar mama now for free? Can you create the required time needed to be with your sugar mama?

Hi Guys, Am Cynthia, Sugar Mama in United States, I Need A Strong Man

Then Meet Cynthia, A Rich 51 year old woman in High Point, North Carolina, USA. She is in serious search for a black/mixed man for long-term dating. If you are not anywhere near North Carolina and you are not willing to move, please stop here because she is not looking for long distance relationship.
This United States sugar mama described herself  and the kind of man she is looking for below…

Please do not contact me if you live long distance from central NC and have no intention of ever leaving where you are.**
Ok, here’s a few things about me…
– I’m a Yankee who loves living in the south
– Fall is my favorite time of year…then spring…
– I love adding stamps to my passport
– There’s nothing like the vibe/energy I feel attending live sports events- even high school football games! 🙂
– I like it white and sweet- my wine
– I like him dark and strong- my man (race is not an issue for me)
Enough about me for now, let’s talk about you!
That “one guy”… What’s he have that I’m looking for? Generally speaking, he’s probably tall, dark, muscular, and handsome with a smile as beautiful as his personality. I imagine, he’s probably educated and certainly has a way of challenging me to be better than I’ve ever been before. He has a relationship God, and values family and integrity above all else.
The right man has a way of making me laugh and putting me at ease when I need it the most. He has the courage to face difficult conversations and to bear his soul when fear tempts him otherwise. He knows what he wants out of life and is determined to make it happen.
More than likely, he has a competitive streak about him and can be found in the gym several days a week. Maybe he loves sports, the outdoors, the beach/mountains, lazy sundays, cookouts; he definitely has saved his heart for that one beautiful woman, and he’s keen on the idea of building a family.
Lastly, he has enough life experience to realize he has a great thing when he’s got it… he doesn’t take her for granted.

1. AUSTIN says

hi dear this side austin .my what's app number is +917068375883

2. ELBOB says

Me in dubai 00971522031716

3. ELBOB says

Me in dubai 00971522031716

4. ELBOB says

00971522031716

0543498925 come to whats app

6. Saju sam says

0543498925 come to whats app

7. Rabee islam says

Hi, Cynthia, I am Jahangir from Bangladesh, I am Young, Energetic, Hardworker, Educated, sincere, loyal and Carefully man also good in bed. I want to talk about this relationship. please whatsapps me +8801911525776 or Hangouts [email protected] 4 private chat with more discussion.

0543498925 come to whats app

9. Juan Guido says

Hi there Cynthiana how are you doing this morning I just got your massage and hope I can talk to you

Hello my love how are you doing? Earnestly I was so much impressed when I received your message,my dear I am Isaac Vincent Oboh from Nigeria (the you mind?)I am (32 of age the you mind?)I believe that in true love distance and age doesn't matter,my dear I can give you true love,true happiness,true joy,true peace,and true satisfaction,my dear I mean every single word I said here,am going to cherish you and admire you forever,my dear I think there's no too much talk about this whole thing even until you witness by yourselfe okay here's my watts app contact +2348118547053 or [email protected],,,,see you soon thanks

11. Martin Asare says

Hi am Jameslebronn, I'm very interested in you and I can show you real and great luv. I hate cheating and I'm humble, honest, caring and handsome guy. Pls sif you are interested +233559390159, [email protected]

12. Martin Asare says

Am Jameslebronn and am interested in you, pls if you're interested,+233559390159 or [email protected]

13. Arvind Gulia says

call me and what's app me 9992683699

I am Évariste Atoko, of Benin nationality living in Equatorial Guinea in Malabo for professional reasons.
    I am 37 years old single.
    I speak French and English.
    I have a master's degree in accounting and management.
    hello, my darling, you know the love life that we all hope for, is a doctrine that we have inherited.
    to be a perfect man, it is not of the mouth as the people say at the edges of the streets, but precisely that a good and beautiful woman meets a man that anticipates these desire, to understand it as it is and very attentive to with regard to the woman. it's a romantic story that: let it bewoman and man never finish writing with a smart, kind, supple, tender and understandable man that's what I am, yes. love story and that love I have and I want to give it to you forever, I'll do what no man can do to you, I'm ready to stay with ityou, accept me and answer me. my eyes desire you I wait for you. kiss.whatsap: +22997188929
    tel: 00240222151524

I am 37 years old single.
    I speak French and English.
    I have a master's degree in accounting and management.
    tel: 00240222151524

16. ayodele Emmanuel says

Contact on +2349032138453

NAME: SAMUEL SAMBA .AFOLABI

I AM LOVING CARING AND GENTLE LOOKING FOR LONG TIME RELATIONSIP INTO MARRIAGE. WITH GOOD INTENTION AND NOT FAKE.
      TEL: +2348039700636
      WHATSAPP: +2347018151412

Hello dear I hope you are bobbling well for me

I am 37 years old single.
    I speak French and English.
    I have a master's degree in accounting and management.
    tel: 00240222151524

20. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

How are you I am here to look for my life time partner if you are interested in me please sent me your number or contract me to this number+23277207493

Good luck

22. Ashfaq ahmad says

hi i m ashfaq ahmad from malaysia contact me pls 0060103697426

23. Ashfaq ahmad says

contact me 0060103697426

24. Sanio Rodiction says

Hi dear Cynthia,i'm really glag to tell you that i'm really ready to love you with all my heart and satisfy you because i love you more than all ,i'm 20 years ,i'm from Madagascar,i'm ready to lay my own life for you as long as you love me and take care of me,so contact me as soon as you got my message because i'm waiting for you ,my numbers:0324990855/0327295174/my email:[email protected]

25. Satnam Dhall says

Hello sweet Cynthia, how are you dear ? Plz message me on my WhatsApp no +919911957590 , or message me on hangout at [email protected]

26. Martin Asare says

Hi am Jameslebronn,+233559390159 or [email protected]

27. Adam Tembo says

Hi dear l am Adam tembo from southern Africa Zambia am 35year l am interested with you please contact me on whatsapp line +260979836130 or email address [email protected]

I am 51 year old men from India work in dubai as a driver I am hard worker sweet lover care taker good in bed I love to romance with my sweetheart I do massage I love 69 with my love I love kids and I love cat and dog I am looking for long term relationship with rich sugar mummy who can make with me new world and help to solve problem add me WhatsApp ask about me 00971562285096

29. gumisiriza gerald says

Hi am visa from Nigeria I live simple life I wish to have some one like you here is my cell phone number +2348103432775 you can also add me on what'sapp or mail box [email protected]

Irfan Ahmed
    WhatsApp number.+923063090230

Hi Cynthia
    Glad you wrote me now we can get to know each other better.

19209178992

33. Juan Guido says

How can I talk to you

34. Fareed Andani says

Hi,
    I'm Andani Fareed from Ghana and 35years of age and in search of a sugar mummy to satisfy her sexual desires in bed with the sweetest thing ever my dearest sweet sugar mummy to be.You can hook me up on +233248848067/[email protected] for quick response my dear.
    I'm patiently waiting for your message or a call my sweetheart.
    I LOVE YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY DEAREST SUGAR MUMMY.

I am 37 years old single.
    I speak French and English.
    I have a master's degree in accounting and management.
    tel: 00240222151524
    email: [email protected]: 1m 90 p: 80 kg

36. Nazair Ali Shah says

Hello dear.How are you .you are beautifull Queen .i Like you my what's up 00923470686950

37. BABU LAL SAINI says

Hi darling I live in India and I love you you contact me at Gmail [email protected] and call me at WhatsApp number below +919413511882

38. Fareed Andani says

I'm Andani Fareed from Ghana and 35years of age in search of a sugar mummy to satisfy her sexual desires in bed with the sweetest thing ever.
    Hook me up on+233248848067/[email protected] for quick response my dear sugar mummy to be,i love you wholeheartedly and will forever be yours if accepted by you sweet sugar mummy.
    l always dream you but all in vain and i think is time to give me the chance to satisfy your sexual desires and make you feel love again like a baby in hand .
    I really love and admire you dear sugar mummy to be .Am praying for you my dear to choose and help me further my education my sweet sugar mummy to be please, please please,pick me my dear love.

39. Adeniyi Segun says

My what'sApp number +2348103432775

Hi dear how are you doing? Dear will you marry me?

41. noor fayaz says

.. my WhatsApp is 00923428266633

42. noor fayaz says

.. my WhatsApp is 00923428266633

43. noor fayaz says

am looking for someone who shares this same positive attitude. I am a loyal and caring person, and would love to find a lady that shares my same interests and goals in life. I am looking for that special someone to settle down with… Could that be you?… my WhatsApp is 00923428266633

44. hazem harb says

+2001016463102

45. Jasim Uddin says

Hello
    Am Jasim uddin from Bangladesh, my wapp +8801846114604 email [email protected]

46. Kritty Sundar Baglary says

WhatsApp +917035243694 [email protected]

47. Offetta w. Kpahn says

Hi l am so happy to meet you. Please contact me on these numbers.+231888415768/777364805/[email protected]

Hello admin I need rich sugar mummy from USA im interested I looking for serious relationship and true love and sexy I'm hardworking im strong man and im sugar boy my name is mahmoud abd Elhay im single man 43 years old im from Egypt im loving caring honest understand romantic open mind I like laugh and fun and I like travel I have good and big heart and im good in the bed call me contact me my phone number is 00201270455282 or text me my WhatsApp number 2001270455282 my email address [email protected]

SEND ME EMAIL TO MY EMAIL [email protected]

49. Nicholas Tchiegue says

I'm Nicholas from South Africa 41 years old. If you are interested whatsapp me 0027735936422 or email: [email protected].

51. Narendra N. Dolasia says

Hi, My name is Narendra Dolasia from Gujarat state in India. My mobile or whatsapp no. is +918780778130. My email id is [email protected]. I am single and unmarried with 37 years old. I am passionate, caring, responsible and sincere man. I LOVE YOU SUGAR MAMMA VERY MUCH. I am working in a private company as Supervisor. Please contact me soon. I can relocate immediately. Thanks.

52. Mian Tabish says

call or whtsapp on+923007243166

My number is +2348094134208

54. Sanio Rodiction says

Hey baby X I want you to contact me if you need a true love and à strong handsome Man because i'm here for you:+261327295174

55. Johnson Ratemo says

hi dear i want you to contact me if you really need true love strong and handsome man to take care of you i am here for you +254719550121