Sugar Mummy In East London Is Single And Searching – Get Her Contact

Hi guys, its our pleasure to announce to you that we have a 55 years old Sugar Mummy in East London, South Africa Seeking for a young man for a serious relationship. This Sugar Mummy in East London has never married and has no kids yet.

Sugar Mummy In East London Is Single And Searching - Get Her Contact

She is looking for a companion to share with and to feel loved again. This Sugar Mummy in East London is working with University of South Africa as a Lecturer.
This Sugar Mummy in East London do not smoke or do drugs and has this to say about herself and the kind of man she is looking for.
She described herself and the kind of man she will like to be in a relationship with…

I am a very down to earth woman who fears God more than anything, I am very ambitious and I like to spend time with my loved ones. I love spending quality time with my man and love to share ideas. I love life, like to laugh and share the happiness looking for a best friend to share life with. Non smoker, please not negotiable. I am looking for a matured, handsome man. Very confident, who knows how to carry himself and can communicate at any level. Definitely a devoted Christian who attends and has no problem kneeling before God. I am Single, so I will appreciate someone who is not married and has settled with the ex-wife, ex-lover or ex-anything. If you are still attached to someone please don’t bother me. In turn I will love and respect my partner and do anything in my power to empower him.

So, if you’d like to know more about this Sugar Mummy in East London, please contact her by dropping your phone numbers or emails in the comment box for easier and better communication.

1. Billy says

Interested, contact me on [email protected]

Interested +233207207772

2. Billy says

Interested, contact me on [email protected]

3. John Rozz says

I am waiting for your call, I am interested in you, kindly contact me through WhatsApp+60143095371, thank you.

4. Sagar tiwari says

I am gaurav mishra and I am interested in you please talk to me +918700744249

5. Michael Christian says

Hello swthrt,I'm a young looking handsome man,who is Godfearing.I'm not a drug addict.I believe we can make a perfect match if you will believe and trust me,And I promise never to let you down on our love issue. Thanks so much,I love you

Hi, am Andy from Port Moresby Papua New Guinea. Am a teacher, a Christian. Am humble, simple Loving and caring. Always putting others first.
    Am interested in U seriously for who U are.
    Please contact me
    U won't be disappointed.
    Love
    Andy

7. areonbe isaac says

Am interested
    Contact me [email protected]

Hi am interested am age of 29 years of age whsapp me on 233207207772

9. joseph barry says

Hello,am Joseph Barry from Freetown Sierra Leone now leaving in Conakry/Guinea west Africa, am 32yrs of age am very much interested in you for a long term relationship. My contact +224661475676 email [email protected]

10. ayodele Emmanuel says

WhatsApp number is (2349032138464)

11. Nyanfore Bedell says

Hello, I am Nyanfore Bedell a Liberian living in Monrovia schooling in Maryland county at Tubman University in the field of nursing. I am interested in you baby, can you please be my married woman. I will be glad when you chat with me through my email address [email protected] or call me on my cell phone number 0886566016

12. Sajal Bista says

I'm sajal bista, I'm from the himalayn Kingdom. I'm a God fearing Catholic individual.I'm a professional chef. Looking forward for a honest life partner. This is my email id: [email protected]
    And my contact mobile number: 977-9841406288 you can add me to Imo and whatsap by this number.
    With best regards,
    Sajal Bista

🍏🍏My name is Hafiz Ghulam Siddique from Pakistan my whattsap number is+923337475037 and my email is [email protected]. I am interesting you please send me your messenger ID, email and whattsap number dear🍎🍎

Éric, my whatsapp 0022996164996

Am wasswa Paul by names 29years old catholic suching for longtime love trustworthy God fearing person who don't use any drug o alcohol my whatsapp no 256755838843

I need a sugar mom plzzz contact me 918129133170

Hii I am interested join my wotsab no 917600921123 and my email address suhan895 @ gmail.com

20. RANA Lovely says

Hii .918725939310 call me

21. okafor tommy says

Am tommy from Nigeria 35, call me on +2348036321626

What sap me +233541079657

Hi Dear, I am interested in you and beautiful lady you are,in this picture,and very good body maintained structure, my name is Anthony cruz from India,I am very much impress in your style, if you select me as your partner I will be helpful and be good partner in your life,and we will enjoy the life happily, I don't know weather you will select me or not, select as your wish and all the best for your life, if you interested kindly drop your message [email protected]

25. Youngmoney says

Catch me if you can +2348033249528

+233244710531 Jimjay fron Ghana.I need a life partner and a matured mind sugar mum.whom u will call my own and love forever.thank u.

hello sweeter than honey i am abdalkhalig ali from sudan living in Egypt that is my phone number 00201011894982

28. Efe says

+2348064813496…….

29. Efe says

I really need someone who will love me

30. Valentine Katamani says

Hi am Val Kat 26years of age a Ghanaian kindly contact me on +233247758339

31. Gideon Imonikori says

Am very much interested in u… +2348064403350.

My name is Richard from Ghana looking for woman to be in love with her and also single at the same time.Contact me on +233242977455 and [email protected]

33. Thomas Nyasulu says

It may be an issue of contacting all singles on the forum. How do I contact the lady of my interest?

Whatsapp=+919452047408

Whatsapp=+919452047408

PLEASE RESPONSE TO THIS MY MESSAGE AND SEND ME A MAIL TO CONTINUE FROM THERE PLEASE. I AM A CHRISTAIN MATURE AND OPEN MINDED. LOOKING GREAT SELF DISPLINE HATE SMOKING DRUG AND ACOHOLIC. I AM FROM LAGOS NIGERIA I AM LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE. WE TALK MORE WHEN YOU SEND ME A MAIL OR WHATSAPP MESSAGE THANKS.
    E-MAIL:
    TELEPHONE: +2347018151412.
    TELEGRAM: +2348039700636.

Am from Gambia western Africa,+2203725427

39. Mc Vader LINDELA says

I'm a human I'm not perfect butwe can be friends [email protected]

my name is Auguste 50 years old black man living in a French country call Republic of Benin very compassionate, a great listener, who never be afraid to show his emotions i believed not only in what a woman look like but his heart play the most important role to me. I am looking for a serious woman who is mature enough yes someone who is looking for something real and serious. I deeply need a confidant a companion for life a good communicator, to develop a promising friendship and eventually a serious relationship base on honesty and mutual respect. All my desires is to meet someone serious. here is my whatsapp number +22961933218 I think that we have a very large possibility for friendship to grow and prosper between us. Not everything is meant to be, but everything is worth a try. I don’t appreciate betrayal and lies.

42. Atiq Salih says

hi sweety am atiq salih 28 years old hansom or honest contact me 0093799855125

43. Thomas Nyasulu says

Hello Beautie in East London, my name is Thomas from Malawi, Africa. More can be discussed if we happen to share contacts, either as a WhatsApp Number or E-mail contact and below are both of them.

E-mail: [email protected]
    WhatsApp: +265 888 898 733

44. jing asocsom says

contact me,im serious please #09270355491

Please contact me on +2330574576661

46. Andrew Williams says

Hello i just want to connect with on my facebook account..am from Asia please message me soon..i'll be waiting for it..am 37 yrs old looking for a love and to be with a woman who want serious life with a man

Hi my name is will … im interested for your love… im 37 yrs old.

Hi my name Greg from Ohio USA and love to chat with only you.

19209178992

49. Adewale says

Hello gorgeous. how are you doing? i read through your post and i'm interested in you. I'm for real,. i really admire you and i promise to love you if you could gime a chance. i'm Wale by name,33 yrs, single from lagos, nigeria. my contact ; +2347035044558, Gmail. [email protected], Thank You.

Hello, me Evariste, I am a very nice man, well educated, and understandable. I speak english, french and a little spanish.
    for you the woman who comes to me, you will be covered with kindness and a lot of love. you will not regret anything. I am waiting for you impatiently.
    here are my addresses: whasap: +22997188929
    tel: +240222151524

Am interested in her so contact me on+233500170986

I am 30 years old if u interested contact me on +250783855607

Enter your comment… U can call me with dis line +2347039881467. Love to hear from you.

Am interested contact with me on my number

56. Osas Wisdom says

My Email… [email protected] my number ±393511359657

Hi dear love thanks
    I am giving you my contact as my cell number 009779809789036' and my What's app number is 00977-9809789036. Or my another what's app number is 009779809789036. Or contact me on my email [email protected] ok.

I am a Purna bahadur rawat from Nepal and having own wood furniture manufacturing business in Nepal ok and I love you and any sugar mum and wanna marry with any one sugar mum ok. And my contact number is 00977-9809789036 and my What's app number is 009779809789036.

59. Momin Ali says

Imran aslam 29years old if you serious for relationship contact me [email protected] i received your massage it's reply for you'+966599351708

Whatsapp.+919452047408

Am from Gambia western Africa smiling coast of west Africa, am interested +2203725427 wasaap.

Hii im Ajit from india but now working in dubai im 27 years old and still single if u want to contact with me then this is my wattsapp no +971561087471

I am henry,i think you are my companion+254707698568

hi I'm Jeanclaude from Mauritius n I like u my phone num 23058159769

67. Adil Malik says

68. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

Hello how are you doing

69. Sh Nasir says

Hi I'm interested I'm Nasir from Pakistan 28age its my what's app n IMO +923035028106

70. bala sundar says

hi dear.I m single 29 man.I m serious man.not joking.I like true love only.sex and money not impotent

72. Marekabiri Vedaste says

Hello,please my contact is +250783496781,e mail:[email protected] a waiting your response.

Please dear am seriously interested in You, please this is my number,,, +233247941889. Am waiting for Your call please…

74. Shennell Richards says

I m seeking. A marty woman. Frm all states suga mummy an she can get me at 18769957267and my mail is [email protected]

Hi dear love sugar mum from east London I love you and wanna marry with you for ever seriously ok and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously ok. And my details
    Are my name : Purna bahadur rawat
    Address : Gorahi metropolitan city ward no 15, New road Gorahi-DANG

And my What's app number is +9779809789036. +977+9809789036.

Not everyone who comets are real….OK.
    Am frank by name and if you too know you are serious about your post,then contact me in a private chat by adding me up on messenger."serious woman/lady"please be realistic

My number +919080702826
    Email. [email protected]

78. Ansu Kromah says

My dear please add me on WhatsApp +231886684325

79. Ashfaq ahmad says

interested contact me 0060103697426

hello mummy how are you this my email address
    ramaniyes. [email protected]
    this my number for what's app and imo +91 9662036336 and this my number +23058889598
    is I'm working in Mauritius thanks so much Vipul Ramani Patel

81. Satnam Dhall says

Hello dear , how are you darling ? If you want to be with me , Plz message me at my WhatsApp no +91-9911957590

82. Md.Shafiqur Rahman Jibon says

hi I am shafiqur rahman, I am 28, I am a lawyer from bangladesh, I want to be a good lifepartner who love, faith, trust, believe and respect on me, I will do that, if you like me join with me by what's app +8801722314848

83. Narendra N. Dolasia says

Interested. I am very much interested. Contact me at whatsapp no. +918780778130 or email id [email protected]

84. Joseph Lamie says

Am Joseph T Lamie from Liberia am a single man and a Christian,a Sunday school teacher at my church, am 48 years of age and this is my number for WhatsApp and IMO+231888677616 or email [email protected]

85. Destiny says

Am Destiny by name, am5.89ft tall, am graduate in economics, am 30yrs old, am physically, mentally, socially and psychologically strong, in all am very strong on bed,make sex everyday is one of my best hobby. I think i am d right man you are looking for. I promise to make you happy and satisfy you anytime you are in need of me. You can reach me on +2348063123602
    E-mail:[email protected]

86. Destiny says

E-mail:[email protected]

CIAO I SERCH SINCERE WOMEN FOR CONVIVENCE SEND ME LETTER AND FOTO [email protected]

89. Sarmast Jalil says

+9747501249005 my whatsapp number

Hello sugar mommy I'm aljun from Philippines I'm loving caring honest this is my WhatsApp number+63 9565839863. Message me.