Meet This Rich Dubai Sugar Mama, She is Online Now – Single And Searching

Hello guys, we are glad to announce to you that we have a Rich Sugar Mama In Dubai, who’s 55 years of age single and searching seriously for a Young guy, as usual on Sugar Mummy Zone Online Websites; We are so devoted to always deliver Latest And Rich And Latest Sugar Mummies to our Viewers all around the world. For the past few months, We have connected good looking, Wealthy and Helpful Sugar Mummies to young guys and Sugar boys without Agent and Any form of fee. This is the right time to hold on to a Sugar Mummy here in Dubai So what are you still waiting For?

Meet This Rich Dubai Sugar Mama, She is Online Now - Single And Searching
 This Rich Sugar Mama in Dubai introduced herself and her kind of man below…

Hello… i’m 55 years of age, a down to earth Caring, Kindhearted, God fearing lady who is seeking the same minded friend to correspond with. I am a humble, jovial, friendly and spontaneous type of person. I enjoy reading detective books, studying things i know nothing about, I love outdoor activities such as going to concerts, going to the beach. I also enjoy listening to Hip Hop and love music with passion….

I need a man who has Good motives and same interest as i really do, who is friendly, Genuine, who will love me very well as much as i want, A man who is a good communicator and a great listener.

So if you want this Sugar Mummy Looking For Young Guy for better Relationship, privately you can drop your email and phone contact in the box below.
Thanks

1. John Paul says

Hello my beautiful sugar mummy. I love your nature please can you be my lover. Am 36.year old my contact no.+393512594908.please I live italy

2. hfzmansoor says

hfzmansoor
    I need a lady who financially stable and sport me I want relationship to marry and live with her for ever.
    I am single never married no kids i am from Pakistan i am educated person my education is in engineering and I search for job.
    Thanks

3. Emmanuel Ofori says

I am very much interested.
    Email: [email protected]
    Contact number: +233508245161

4. Rasty Srk says

i am 18 years old from iraq <3

Hello sweetheart how are you My name saikou from West African country Gambia dis my number dis my WhatsApp number +2207888742 please contact me i need some one to be partner with me

6. Ismaila Darboe says

Hello beautiful…I'm Ismaila Darboe age of 28 from Gambia lives in Germany, I have all the qualities you mentioned please email [email protected] and WhatsApp +4915213213544

7. Sunil Dutt says

I like you +919415435337

hello I'm from Mauritius n I like u

9. N.P.Singh says

Will you marry me?
    I m from India & 28 years
    I m serious

10. Believe Kwadzogah says

Am Believe from Ghana. Am interest in dating you. +233244159637 and email [email protected]

Hello how are you My name saikou from West African country Gambia am very interested in u dis my WhatsApp number +2207888742 please contact me i need some one to be partner with me

12. Believe Kwadzogah says

Am seriously interested in you. You are such a beautiful woman to me.I love you.+233244159637 and [email protected] Ready to hear from you please.Take care

13. Brima Kettor says

Hello there sweetheart how was your day? my name is Brima Kettor pls check me out though my phone number +231777488772 plus my email address :[email protected] ok

14. abdul wahid says

Hello dear
    i am Abdul Wahid i am 30 year old i am in ABU DHABI i am interested in your offer i am hardworking person i promise i will be good and royal to you for years i have been searching for good cougar that will be my one and only love i can relocate any where because what matter most to is that we love each other i promise i can make you feel as .if you are still young forge t your age its like number to me i really appreciate if you chose me my contact is 00972567229525 you cn add me on what App also are contact me [email protected]

1. Abdul Wahid says

sorry 0567229525

15. rajesh suryavanshi says

Hi I am RAJESH from india and I'm 26 years old i am alone in long time because my parents not here because he is dead in road accidents.I want LADY for MARRIAGE. I created family because I love family.but I like foreign LADY so please any LADY interested me please contact my email at [email protected] or [email protected] and whatsapp no +919918767800

TELEGRAM:

17. Travelrite Agency says

Hi i am Chuks , i'm from Ghana i'm 32 years old i live alone so long time i'm so much interested i have the quality you want contact me with this Email Address… [email protected] Or my phone +233236887199 waiting for your reply Thanks

18. Nnamdi Maduka says

Nd,33yrs,tall,black,graduate,working,for more details +2348158471886 and email: [email protected]

19. Peter Charic says

Hello how are u?
    please add me am serious
    WhatsApp+25072688940
    [email protected] u

20. Abdul Khan says

Hi my name is Reece Khan m from suva Fiji 6799508627 and [email protected]

21. Abdul Khan says

Hi how are you 6799508627

22. Alao olamilekan says

Hello i am Alao, Sweetie i want a woman who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart,because to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust, loyalty, caring, mind sharing and understanding because love and trust are one big family.I loyal trustworthy God fearing mind +2347036714111 watsapp me….lekanleoman07 @gmail.com. email me

🍏🍏My name is Hafiz Ghulam Siddique from Pakistan my whattsap number is+923337475037. I am interesting you please send me your messenger ID, email and whattsap number dear🍎🍎

24. Boktiar Uddin says

hi boktiar from bangladesh pls contract with me, [email protected]

25. nick tresor says

hello lady..! looks like you got yourself a perfect match, i'm Nick, open-minded black guy and i'm 24 years old.. contact me please.. my phone number +250781047873 my email: [email protected]

As they say
    "Better late than never"
    We share alot more as much as your profile is concerned
    James Junior is my name
    Ugandan…….specifically from the pearl of Africa
    I will be glad to meet you and ofcourse to make up a big future thing with you my dearest
    My gmail [email protected]
    My cellphone +256787908214/+256704006922
    Note:I have all travel documents ready with me
    Waiting for you to be my future queen

Hello sexy how are u doing today , am interest in knowing u more batter cos am single with no kids as well am serious looking for long term relationship which can led as to marriage contact me by whatsup or IMO +233261988158 , hope to hear from u soon

28. George N Dalieh Jr says

Thanks,I'm George N Dallieh i hope i will be that person you looking for my +231880566644 or [email protected] to talk better ma thanks.

29. Abdullah Al Mamun says

I'm simple man, I've complete my Graduation, I’m 28 years old. I’m looking for a serious and true & long term relationship that I will trust and honesty with me, I need of a sugar Mummy who will take care of me & also respect me like wise I will do whatever she wants, I will give her all the Love in the world & i will keep happy with her whole life, I promise i never broken her hurt, I love her with my life….Just i want to tell you…You can believe me
    My contact Number +8801775460333
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/princemamun20
    Email Address : [email protected]

hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man 42 age from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or [email protected],,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

31. Fahad Ayyaz says

I am Fahad.l. I am 24 years old. I am looking my life partner. Please seriously serious woman contact me. I am well settled. I am not a greedy dog. I need only love love and love. I am not a fake person. For more information check my profile.
    my whats app : +923347225358
    cell3 +923046885835

Hi I am Bertrand and am 28yrs I leave in Dubai …my email is [email protected], I am so much interested in your post and will like us to meet and talk more ,call me on 0589927527

33. Rex pictures says

My name is bertrand am 28yrs I leave in Dubai …my email is [email protected], I am so much interested in your post and will like us to meet and talk more ,call me on 0559897141

34. Rex pictures says

35. Bola says

I'm Bola 33yr old. I have all the criteria you want and even more. I lives is Sharjah UAE. Email: [email protected], Mobile: +971555965969

Good morning, I am Ola by name ,I'm from Oyo state of Nigeria, can you marry Nigerian ?

36. stanuche says

Hello my lady,my name is uche, am a honest guy.I will love to settle down with u my lady here is my contact +2348142804410/[email protected] …am here for u my love

My name is Hisam and i am a 41 year old Tanzanian man leaving in Kenya. I came across your profile advert in some single ladys site and loved all i read about you. I am divorced and have 4 lovely kids, two boys and two beautiful girls but its sad that my kids are not being raised by me although we keep in touch and i get to be with them at times. I am seeking for a lady whom i will unconditionally love her and she will love me too. We will be partners, best friends, lovers, secret keeper etc. I would really love to get to know more about you and given a chance you will not regret allowing me to be your heart protector. Is that your picture? If so, you are beautiful that i cant explain in plain words of how wonderful God made you. I am the gentleman you are seeking for and the man after your heart. Just gice me a chance and you will forever bless the day i came across you dear. I hope to read from you soon. My whatsapp number is +254736001121 …. Hugs and kisses.

If everything is to go by, I love u, not just for anything but cos of love. Am Ifechukwu Onyema Smith, from Eastern part of Nigeria, 32 yes. Am a loving and caring person, and too emotional. I think I have the qualities every woman ever wanted in a man. Am aslo ready to settle down, I don't flirt, I don't smoke and I don't drink alcohol. Am a very straight and upright person. I may not be educationally completed but am a very smart person, I have my own job doing, although finances can some be my problem but am OK with de little u have hence the need for this platform. U can reach me or whassap me on +2348030943710 or email on [email protected].

Hello beautiful my name is Russell Dugumari 28 years old from Papua New Guinea,if you are interested here's my contact +67570186630 or [email protected]

40. Khair Muhammad Muhammad says

my watsaapbrother numbar+923337165225

Hello suger mummy! Iam Pum 23years old from Cambodia, I hope you reply beck to me when you see, my WhatsApp +855889536885 or Email: [email protected], Thanks you!!!

Hello beautiful mummy! Iam Pum 23 years old from Cambodia, I hope you reply back to me when you see, My WhatsApp +855889536885 or Email: [email protected], Thanks you love you

Am not saying am the best guy ever to have you cos you deserve better .I love sincere women and I have seen that sincerity in you .my name is fidelis and am from Nigeria and I live there I know people don't like my country but am not ashamed of coming From there am not after you money m after love and happiness . yes am poor but I rather be poor and be happy than to be rich and never happy. To be frank I need a relationship that can lead to marriage and someone I will spend the rest of my life with . my number is +2348138030543 and my mail is [email protected] am real you can check me on Facebook ( fidelis.c.Ezenwajiaku ) am not fake and I don't believe in living a life I know am not cos am a simple guy who wants to love again

45. samuel gavi says

am samuel…..and this is my contact:+233558846083

46. Sagar tiwari says

Am gaurav from India and 24 years old guy .sagar is my pet name ,I am good loving, humble,honest kind boy .I will give you more and true , serious love then you will forget everything and fall in love with me and want me.i am interested that my contact number or what's app number-+918700744249

I am from pak lhr age 20 i am not fake my contact number is 03327373506 add pakistani reigonal code before number

48. fardin khan says

i dont know ,whose tpye of you, but i know you are so cute ,and i am handsome for you,if you want to me ,reply my whatsapp number +917258928405

49. Busty Latina teens says

Hi dear how are you doing good and in good shape, I'm Ashish from India, I'm looking for a long relationship, can WhatsApp me on +919975243532, you can write to me on mail id [email protected]

Am PRINCE good day am ready to meet up with your needs hook me up 07058890044 or 09092686830

51. Isaac Padi Ayumu says

I'm very grateful meeting you up to start a romantic relationship. I'm 43 from Ghana.
    Please, contact me on email :[email protected]
    WhatsApp :+233504887857
    Im ready to meeting you there to reveal what you want to hear and see about me.
    Thanks.

52. John Rozz says

Hello Mama, I am Thomas from Malaysia and am looking forward for your response!Kindle contact me at [email protected] or whattapps+60143095371, thanks.

53. Kiggundu Lukeson says

Kiggundu Lukeson from Uganda am so much interested in the whites my what's app no+256753173597 ,am 36yrs looking for true love which will end into marriage and am simple and flexible and God fearing man

54. alieu jallow says

Hello my dear I am Alieu I have 43 years old I am an artist painter had worker energetic I am calm ,loyal friendly I am hones I am living in Gambia my watsapp number is +220 77 37 566

55. alieu jallow says

Hello my dear I am Alieu I have 43 years old I an artist painter had worker energetic I am calm royal hones friendly my watsapp is +22 37 566

56. alieu jallow says

Hello my dear I am Alieu I have 43 years I artist painter had worker enegitic I am calm loyal friendly and honec I am living in Gambia my watsapp number is +220 77 37 566

57. alieu jallow says

Hello my dear I am Alieu I have 43 yeas old I am an artist painter had worKing enegitic I am interesting to you because I have been looking auger mummy for 4 years I promos to give you a very good loving I am calm loyal friendly and hones I am living in gambia my watsapp number is +220 77 37 566

Hi, my name is Maxwell am 22yrs old, from, Nigeria in Western Africa.
    Here's my Number +2348082106545 or my nail, [email protected]

59. Denzell Motase says

Hey gorgeous hope you are fine.My name is Denzell and a very strong guy who respect and treat ladies nice,i really admire you and will like to know you more.just whatsapp me on +237675633051 or email me [email protected] to hear from you soon.

60. Rana Zahid says

I want sireous woman for long lusting relation i m from pakistan no problem for going to uae contect me on ny watsap and imo 00923009408904

61. Rana Zahid says

I m from pakistan i want sireous woman for long lusting relatoin ship 00923009408904 my watsap and imo

62. Asad says

Hi….can we chat if you are single and interested….I am Asad by profession I am well test engineer in an oil company and I am working and living in Qatar.
    Beside all these I am a loving caring towards family and want someone who is also loving caring loyal in a relationship.
    Thanks
    What's app: +97466629032
    Email: [email protected]

+8801730160707 its my phone number on that number IMO, Whats app & Viber
    Wechat id: ashifikbal6
    hangouts Id: [email protected]
    Personal email ID: [email protected]

0022996164996. Eric

65. Éric says

My whatsapp 0022996164996

66. Atiq Salih says

hi sweety im atiq salih 28vyears old single . honest hadsom or hord worker boy if you want me i wantyou for a really or long term relation ship and im ready for all kind cheking or medical testing or all every thing you want im graduated from low faculte in 2014 if you accept me i well give you all of world love for you and also we will have romantic life to gether contact me at this whats app 0093799855125 or this email add : [email protected]
    just once contact me and see me .
    thanks alot
    have a nice day
    good luck

Please hear are my contacts [email protected]
    Hungout whatsapp IMO

Sweet Lady plz plz plz contact my whatsaap+923489736573
    You will find me more than your expectations. Plz

70. Dominik Calou says

Hi am dominik from mauritius am 36 yrs am looking fr a serious relationship +23057851835

Hello lovely lady, my name is Greg Davis a telecom professional ready for my life partner with a background full of travel and full of surprises.
    Contact me at:

19209178992

72. sanjeev suryavanshi says

Hi this is SANJEEV SURYAVANSHI FROM INDIA.I AM 32 YEAR MAN.I AM FARE COLOUR MAN.MY HIGHT 5,11".MY CONTACT AND WHATS APP IS +919805062143.MAil [email protected] to contact i will do best foryou.by contact you can see my photos

My wtsp no +91 9061650427

This is my gmail
    IMO account: +63156066834
    Whatsapp acc.: +6396066834

From Philippines, 23 years old and fertile. My name is Marc. Contact me and let's get to know each other. I am interested and i hope you are also interested in me.

Hi, I'm Eric from Cameroon 32 years of age and wish to have u. +237675139529

76. Rabee islam says

WhatsApp me +8801911525776 for private chat

77. Martin Asare says

Hi +233559390159

78. Henry Xdiggy says

HENCEHHHH THERE IS NO HARM IN TRYING, BUTH THAT SAME TRIAL WIL CONVINCE YOU…THAT HW IT IS 4REALMEN. CANTACT ME FOR A HUK UP…+2348038804093.HENRYDIGGYGLOBALINK.COM

Hi I am Isaac Vincent +2348118547053

80. Arvind Gulia says

what's app me 9992683699

Ha Kay cahey

Am from Gambia western Africa smiling coast of west Africa, wasaap +2203725427

i am 34 years well educated from uae ready to
    meet you please acceptme dear

My name joshpetuks from Nigeria. I want to get married to sugar mummy .dis is my WhatsApp number., ±2348160535376

84. Taofeek ADEYEMI says

If u need sex marching am here try me ad u well fall in luv with ur life

85. Francis Amenyenu says

Salute,im a young man from Ghana looking for a serious relationship any interested sugar mama available

I am Évariste Atoko, of Benin nationality living in Equatorial Guinea in Malabo for professional reasons.
    I am 37 years old single.
    I speak French and English.
    I have a master's degree in accounting and management.
    hello, my darling, you know the love life that we all hope for, is a doctrine that we have inherited.
    to be a perfect man, it is not of the mouth as the people say at the edges of the streets, but precisely that a good and beautiful woman meets a man that anticipates these desire, to understand it as it is and very attentive to with regard to the woman. it's a romantic story that: let it bewoman and man never finish writing with a smart, kind, supple, tender and understandable man that's what I am, yes. love story and that love I have and I want to give it to you forever, I'll do what no man can do to you, I'm ready to stay with ityou, accept me and answer me. my eyes desire you I wait for you. kiss.whatsap: +22997188929
    tel: 00240222151524
    email: [email protected]: 1m 90 p: 80 kg

hi I'm 25years single now my email [email protected]

88. soaib khan says

hi I'm 25years single now my email [email protected]

89. soaib khan says

hi I'm 25 year single if you want to know me give me mail I waiting for you [email protected]

90. Jawad Sadiq says

Hi m Jawad khan from Dubai m 34 years old m also interested in Dubai suger mummy hwo can help me financially pls add me on WhatsApp 0097455493049 and my email:[email protected] and my mobile number is 00971527796004 right now m in mardaf area contect m ready for now or any time

91. Jawad Sadiq says

Hello m jawad khan from Pakistan m in Dubai now pls contect me on WhatsApp or my mobile m ready to do that what you want my WhatsApp 0097455493049 my mobile 00971527796004 email: [email protected]

92. Mahdi D. says

Hi dear,

I'm very interested in what you've written. I hope our paths cross.I believe we have a lot in common. I live in Dubai too. Feel free to text me.

What's app:+96176930995

93. noor fayaz says

My WhatsApp number is 00923428266633 or contact me on my mail [email protected]. if you are really serious about relationships

94. Rupbahadur Budhathoki says

Add me WhatsApp 0526417249

I m Éric. My whatsapp Number is +22996164996. Please contact me

I like u so much think of me my whatsapp is +2207441674

97. steven dorman says

I can't wait for the day when some body tells me I am the Best thing ever happened to them and they mean it .Hi good day i am Steven dorman from Kingston Jamaica. My love is on the verge for love and i am single .not married. No kids single ,employed & self employed for a long time I never give up on a good woman when I see one .Are you the one for me ? For god sake please give me that honest love chance for a change i am the best you can find why wait when my love is here for you for real .and I am a twin and the picture you see is me and I am a real man healthy and very strong and sound mind and have understanding. And love. Honest .faithfull only to one woman I need in my love life the love her better we are living in a SERIOUS time were love is concern .I have a lot to tell and I which you were here by my side for love .Do u agree ? Money will go but my love is here to stay with you for life time till God comes .I am a good minded person and have a lot of good honest love within me I born that way .and I can't tell lies .I burn on December .I do thletic and go fishing and play video game and love to fix things I am good in all trade I do plumming electronic and wood work .etc.I do martial arts and love runing and other sports games .If you are serious say thank god and put God first all things are possible,good man like me is hard to find .you can find me on kik and whattsapp and face book .Skype and wechat and Imo .my email is [email protected] or [email protected] my # is 18763423768 whattsapp. I seriously wait on your honest reply as quick as possible or you may lose me for good were true honest love is concern .if you were infront of all women would you give me up for them to have me when you love me the most ?.Nice talking to you and have a good day in God hands this is my last chance of texting you God is Good to us all .Thanks you for listening me .My LOVE IS ON WANTED LIST ..LOVE YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF FOR GOD SAKE FOR BETTER LIFE .

Hi dear Dubai sugar mum how are you dear love? I love you and wanna marry with you for ever seriously ok and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously ok.
    My address is given following
    My name : Purna bahadur rawat
    Address : Gorahi metropolitan city ward no 15- New road Gorahi DANG
    Country : Nepal
    What's app number and cell phone number is same : +977-9809789036, +9779809789036
    And my email : [email protected]

99. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello contact me my whatsApp number +6285864273997

100. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello i like you contact me my whatsApp number +6285864273997

101. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello i like you contact me my whatsApp number 085864273997

102. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello contact me my whatsApp number 085864273997

104. DADA KOPHY says

I'm kophy.I interested in you.let's chat watsup on +233243628872.
    Email- [email protected]

I am 31 from India residing in [email protected] me dear with ur contact details and I will provide u mine as well.We can speak to each other and fix a time and date to meet.Bye dear.

106. muhammad yasir says

Hi. My name is yasir .im looking a honest sugar mummy in dubai .im honest and handsome guy .its my whatsapp number pleaee contact me there.+971545108532

107. Zaibjut Zaibjut says

Hi I am in Dubai my whatsapp number is +971524486955

108. Jawad Sadiq says

Hi I am in Dubai my WhatsApp and contect same here 00971527796004 if you really interested then pls contact me here my email: [email protected]

109. Bilal Javed says

[email protected] and WhatsApp Num is 03155223552

110. Silo Kouvali says

Hi Admin,

My Whatsapp: +67576532646
    Email ID: [email protected]

Please feel free to drop me a line for free and mutual intros and progress.

Sincerely look forward to your replies.

Hi, My name is Narendra from India.
    My mobile or whatsapp no. is +918780778130.
    My email id is [email protected].
    I am single and unmarried with 52 years old. I am passionate, caring, responsible and sincere man.
    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I am working in a private company
    Please contact me soon. I can relocate immediately.

What's app 00971555638290

What's app 00971555638290

115. Oladele Abolade says

Helloo my beautiful angel, am ABOLADE ENITAN OLADELE am 34 years old.. Pls kindly believe me I know all you want am a loyal man and I am a loyal and gentle man who fear God.. I can't be telling you all about me here message me on my WhatsApp number is +2349091251312… Then you can ask me any questions and I promise I'll be truthful to you mind you I am matured enough so I can't ever lie to you… Am a wonderful day… -open to hear from on you soon..

116. Majad Ali says

VoConta me my WhatsApp number 00971568402774

117. Majad Ali says

Contact me my WhatsApp number 00971568402774

118. Majad Ali says

Contact me my WhatsApp number 00971568402774

119. Majad Ali says

Contact me my WhatsApp number 00971568402774

120. Majad Ali says

Contact me my WhatsApp number 00971568402774

121. Oladele Abolade says

Beautiful angel, my name is OLADELE ABOLADE ENITAN, am 34 years old.. Am a gentle man also am a respectful man highly mature and not like all dis kidding guys, I can give you oral sex if you want. you're extremely beautiful and I can't just wait to meet you plss kindly believe me I don't tell lies like av said before am a mature man, so I have no gain in living, baby I can't be telling you al about me here WhatsApp me pls on my WhatsApp number is +2349091251312 hope to here from you soon…

122. Oladele Abolade says

123. Ahsan khan says

Hey it my whatsapp number +923002331459

124. Ahsan Ullah says

Hi I am Ahsan. Its my whatsup number 00971501669404

125. steven dorman says

LADIES ARE YOU SWEET & RICH IN LOVING LOOKING FOR A SWEET 💞 GOODMAN WITH A BBC WERE TRUE LOVE IS CONCERN TO SATISFIED YOU & MORE .TO 💞 YOU. & I DO A LOT MORE. MY WHATTSAPP IS 18763423768
    or kik.fb .wchat .hangout .imo etc
    OR inbox me here for more info for better talk my gmail is [email protected] [email protected]

126. joshua munyalo says

Hello..am Joshua MUTUA from Kenya am single and much happy 2 b with u my watsp no is +254710879844 my email address is [email protected] ..pls SMS me am waitn u

127. Ennajem says

Hello duga mom am here for u with peace and love am seeking a soulmate .u cantacte me by whats app/+212635202949

128. bolaji bello says

hello honey, i am bolaji by name her my mail [email protected] or +2348061163208 +2348074711116

129. Fazi says

00923335057845 whatsapp

130. Fazi says

whatsapp 00923335057845

131. shakkir ambalath says

What's app

Hello… I think i am the man your lookin for.. ( [email protected] ) phone no. 09999907088 from philippines… Thank you

133. Subramani S says

9620262390

134. Sukanta Dey says

Hello madam i am sukanta dey 37yers old not rich man but honest if u like guy like me contact me in my whatsapp +919089180843

135. Shaun says

Hi I'm Shaun 24 mature and single if you interested add me on WhatsApp +2760 745 4368 or here's my email [email protected]

136. Dipen Soni102 says

00971526646869 contact

137. shakkir ambalath says

What's app 00971555638290

138. farhan says

Hi dear, how are you

i would like to introduce myself. my name is imran khan from india but working in GCC. i'm belongs to middle class family & working class. my height is 5.9", 76 kg, complexion brown, short hair , black eyes, i never married, no have kids, i'm single.

i'm interested to build relationship with you and ready to relocate once everything is ok with you.

if your interested to contact me please feel free and reach on my email id [email protected] or whatsapp number 0096898270052

cheer up …!!!
    your only yours
    imran khan

139. Biond Issac says

I am a, never married Indian Christian named Binod P Issac. My likes are matching with yours likes.
    I can make you always happy. I am always a sincere and honest man.

140. Lovesson Romeo Okoe says

Hello to the ladies and mummies out there,am Lovesson Romeo Okoe from Ghana and am interested in any of the mamas out there.

141. Clinton onuegbu says

Enter your comment…hi dear am very much interested in you dear am Clinton by name from Africa I wish to satisfy and make you happy dear call me +2348105052708

142. Ayaaba Solomon Ayabil says

Am Solomon Ayaaba from Ghana. 33 years of age seriously looking for a sugar mom please pick me up and you will never regret picking me as your boy. +233249233234 is my number and [email protected] is my email have a nice day and stay blessed hoping to hear from you my sweet mom

143. Golden prince says

Hi Honey…
    my name is khalid abbas i,m from pakistan my age 24
    i have also started loving you after seeing your picture on the post…
    i,m matured and single… i want marriage with you….
    you are most charming and attractive so give me a chance, i,m still working in
    shamsi textile industries as a Accounts Manager
    i can do anything for u
    email:[email protected]
    Cell#+92 306 7115542

144. Aamir Shahzad says

Name Amir from Punjab Pakistan age 28

145. Israr safi says

Hello I m very interested in u! I m 23 years of old.. Currently I m living here in Dubai. 00971543840475

146. Zanado Cone says

I Am Cornelius Cornelius. 32 Years Athlete. Very Loyal Humble Gentle Handsome Tall Energetic Trusted and Loving Caring Romantic Friendly Sporter Am Single .No Child yet . Cute Smile is my Body Part and Laughter is my Best Hobby. Two is better than One. Your Decision my Choice. Your Wish my Command.Your Boy is Loyal Please
    Whats app contact :+249998120872

147. RAVI singla says

Hi, I'm single man 41 year old am looking for serious relationship leads to marry my whatsapp no +917876130551, my email id [email protected]

148. Tony Hope says

Hi,Am 4real,not fake.I wanted u as my wife and life partner till death. I will cherish and adore u.already to lavish my unconditional love on u,my undivided attention, time and respect. Inbox me [email protected] or WhatsApp me +231776572748

149. Shaikh Adnan says

U r so cute and beautiful
    I wana wife, not girlfriend

150. zamir kk says

I want to keep serious relationship with you
    Whatup 923002676696

151. VAsif mehmood says

Hy you are very beautiful my WhatsApp no +96892919263 and email [email protected]

152. Iftikhar Ahmed says

Hello my name is iftikhar Ali add me on my what's app+923168679848

153. imdadkanrani baloch says

Welcome lovely old lady contact me on whatsap +923002099112

154. tariqjan alkozay says

iam ready marry you am 23years old from afghanistan whatsapp 00989162834485

155. Salussingo says

Yes I'm interested
    WhatsApp or email me [email protected], +255784851140.
    Really looking for someone like you. Do find any one more it's me. I'll satisfied you.

156. lucky alagano says

Hi…I'm 34 yo…single..+639092888810 my WhatsApp number.

157. faisal shahan says