Meet Janny, Rich Sugar Mama In Mombasa City, Kenyan – Connect With Her

Hello everyone on Sugar Mummy Zone, both new visitors and old visitors. It’s our pleasure to Introduce to you a  Rich Sugar Mama in Mombasa City, Kenyan who’s single and searching and she’s 50 years of age, she’s seeking and in a serious search for a  Hookup. As usual on this dating website; We are so devoted to always deliver  Latest And Rich Sugar Mummies to our Faithful website visitors.

Meet Janny, Rich Sugar Mama In Mombasa City, Kenyan - Connect With Her

For the past few months, We have connected good looking, Wealthy and Helpful Sugar Mummies to young guys and Sugar boys  without Agent and Any form of fee. You don’t need to stress and wait for so long to get connected to this Rich Sugar Mummy in Mombasa City, Kenyan. So what are you still waiting For?
Meet Janny, A Rich Sugar Mama In Mombasa City, Kenyan ……
I am a Single woman and looking for someone to be with and spend the
rest of my life with, romance means a man that has what is called the
old fashion values. Opening doors for men..  A man that shares his
feelings… someone who is happy always . Someone I can’t wait to talk to
everyday… the first person on my mind each day and the last person I
think about before I fall asleep. This person doesn’t have to have the
exact, same interests as I, but be willing to join the adventures….

I’m
seeking open-minded man, attractive, Spontaneous, a true romantic. I
would love to meet someone-that knows how to relax and have fun,
positive outlook on life, open to try new things. so I have your
traditional Midwestern values… I believe in hard work, loyalty and trust
I still believe in love am looking for someone that’s not jaded because
of life experiences..
I want a Really down to earth and genuinely a nice Man with a good
sense of humor. I am definitely a Lady’s man, I am at a point where I
know what I want in life and want to spend it with the right person.
If you think that this  Sugar Mummy  In Mombasa City, Kenyan  Might Interest You, privately you can drop your Email and phone contact  in the box below…

1. Marvin Malaza says

hey royal diva im marvin from south africa i would like to be ur man [email protected] 0664411354

2. Mismo Nabila says

Ok am wilson sadam a 26 years hard working cameroonian who leaves i cameroon(Douala).
    Am intrested in a sweet & beautiful sugar mummy like you
    Here is my phone number if intrested to have me on whatsapp on +237657050353. Thanks in advance

3. Mismo Nabila says

Hello plz i dont havd much to say i dont know how to talk much even to defend my self. You can have me on whatsapp if in need of any information on me;+237657050353

4. Abdullatif Mohamed says

Am interested with my no +254736537538 ilove you so much god bless yourself

5. Alok Prasad says

Dear Ma'am Janny,
    I am 50 years old matured man from India doing business here. If you are interested in me then contact me on my email id [email protected] or on WhatsApp number +918210125249

Hy dear jenny i am from pakistan, i am loving and carrying also faithful. My waatsapp no:- 00923322018523

7. Nyanfore Bedell says

Hello i am Nyanfore Bedell a Liberian and a 28 years of age, single and respectful, honest and caring person. I am interested in you, can you please chat with me through my email address [email protected] or call me on my cell phone number 0886566016.

8. Nyanfore Bedell says

Contact me [email protected] 7400701959

Contact me [email protected]

11. Adam Tembo says

Hi dear l need sugar mummies United States contact me on whatsapp number is +260979836130

12. Adam Tembo says

13. Okonkwo Royken says

Hi,am Roy 20year's single. Am Avery interesting, loving,understanding and respectfully some one. I will like a sugar mum to establishe strong and perfact date. A date that would lead to some thing great in future. Thanks my whatapp phone:+2348144318694 E-Mail:[email protected]

14. elilu lawrence says

Hey am from Uganda and trust me u will love it please thats my wataspp number +256705083125

My wtsp no +91 9061650427

Daniel obaseki, looking for sugar mummy to settle down with, hit me updear.+2348036423490

18. hfzmansoor says

Hi, I Like U And I Realy Wish To Get To Know U Better, I Don't Even Care How We Met, I'm Just Wishing We Could Do It U Know! Please Talk To Me Ok! I am not looking for fairy but the one who loves me +923234968608