Meet Anna Rose Sugar Mummy In Alberta, Canada – Single And Searching

Hello guys, we have a very rich Sugar Mummy in Alberta, Canada and she is single and searching. Meet Anna Rose, 57 years old Sugar Mummy in Alberta who is seeking for a gentle man for a long-term relationship which might leads to marriage.
If you are the type who smokes or do drugs, you have to keep off because this Sugar Mummy in Alberta do not smoke or do drugs and she prefer to meet someone who doesn’t either.

This Sugar Mummy in Alberta has never married and has this to say about herself and the kind of man she is looking.

Meet Anna Rose Sugar Mummy In Alberta, Canada - Single And Searching

She told Sugarmummyzone about herself.

I’ve been dealt a series of cards but am unsure which hand to play in order to win at this game called life. I am a very romantic, passionate, loving, caring kind down to earth with great sense of humor. I love spending time with family and friends and entertaining. I love being outdoors and all it has to offer. I love the water and all it has too offer. I like to play games and pool and darts. I love long hot passionate kisses and hugs. i love to site see travel. I love star gazing and camp fires cuddling and just being with that special someone.
I am not looking for a bootie call, so if this is your intention do not contact me. There is much more to me, so if you’d like to know more please contact me by dropping your phone numbers or emails in the comment box for easier communication.

I LOVE GOD AND I FEAR GOD I TRUST GOD IN ALL WHAT AM DOING HIS WILL IS MY WILL HIS WAY IS MY WAY THANK YOU

2. Emmanuel Collins says

Hello dear am Collins and am looking for long time relationship that can lead to marriage
    Email [email protected]

3. Valentine Katamani says

Hi honey am overwhelmed reading your message…. Am Valentine Kat 25years of age a Ghanaian, down to earth, outgoing, intelligent, generous and love to make friends am ever ready to do anything just to make you happy and feel like the Queen that you deserve in this life you can contact me on +233247758329 or email [email protected]

4. Shahzad Rafiq says

this is my Facebook messanger id:

My name is rikky..am loving and caring.. Looking for a long time partner, u can contact me on whatsapp… +2348138998750,or email me [email protected]

Am Jerry from Nigeria and I would love to chat with you my number is +2348112139626
    Email address [email protected]

Hello dear, am Simon from Ghana and you can contact me on +233557678980

8. michael dixon says

hi am Michael 28 from Jamaica contact me @ 18764518432

9. Sunil Dutt says

Ilike you+9194154353337

Hi dear I am Anthony Cruz from India I love you very much if you have interest in me kindly drop your message [email protected]

11. Charles Ndahayo says

Hello honey.according of your qualities , Charles I am who you are looking for.i live south Africa,my number 0658122560, [email protected]

12. Akram Khan says

Hi i am akram this my whatsapp number.+923348408695

13. Brima Kettor says

Anna Rose, please contact though these emails or what'ssup +231777488772/+23278316601

14. Ismaila Darboe says

Hello beautiful… I'm Ismaila Darboe or Essababa age of 28 from Gambia lives in Germany and I'm interested in you please email [email protected] and WhatsApp +4915213213544

15. Brian Jolley says

My name is Brian Jolley. I am 46 years old. I live in the United States of America. I am a gentleman who is searching for my lady. If you are interested my WhatsApp number is 2706220924

16. Hakeem arewa says

Hi Anna arewa is by name and im 28yrs old and i like to meet you in person and you wouldnt regret that you made a mistake to meet me and i will be there for you when you need my atention and i will be your side till rest of your life beauty and you can add me up on whatsapp, my whatsapp number is 08030808840 and you can also add me up on facebook??

18. Adam Tembo says

Hi Roze how are you l am Adam tembo from southern Africa Zambia am interested with you please contact me on whatsapp number is +260979836130 or email address [email protected]

Hello cute face..can we chat ? You can what's app me here +2348189122429

Derwesh Sahb
    Email id:[email protected]
    WhatsApp no : +923134658439

heres my emai address [email protected] and thats my facebook email to for anna rose

22. Trosiam says

Hi Anna Rose. ..
    Contact me

23. ssegirinya Francis says

Am ssegirinya Frank
    My phone contacts are +256758700227 & +256787703303
    Or [email protected]

24. Isaiah Mangay says

Am Isaiah Mangay. My contact number is +224621879250

25. Isaiah Mangay says

I need a very special suger mama. If I may a lucky one on your side, please contact me at [email protected] or phone number +224621879250

26. Emmanuel Maccarthy says

Hi am Emmanuel from Ghana am interested my wassup number is +233555910

Tonny Onyango. Contact my WhatsApp for more info if interested. +254704700699

Am Prince from Ghana. Am 24years old. Am a freight forwarder at tema port Ghana. i love to chat with friends,i love sweet kisses and sex. Am single searching for love partner to settle with. interested sugarmummies can contact me on +233542105639 or email on [email protected]

29. Sheku Baratay says

I am a cool and loving guy who is stress free and love outdoor activities contact me on my email @ [email protected]…My mobile on +23277547616 or my Facebook on http://www.facebook.com/shekujimmybaratay

I'm victor from Nigeria, here is my email address [email protected],u can reach me with this number +2347066713858

Hi am Cleveland Simpson frm Jamaica a beautiful loving caring person my number is 18765723759 plz contact mi my email account is giving trouble so u reach mi an the number plz

33. Sunil Dutt says

ILike you +919415435337 india

hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man 42 age from india, full of love and excited, i dont make sex with my wife, because my hard cock gives her more pain, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, i will not become totally dependant on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at +91-9009411549 or [email protected],,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

Am a teacher interested in U. Contact me +67571417559. U won't regret it or U won't be disappointed. Email [email protected].

36. Shkelqim Hoxha says

My email add [email protected]

37. Nana Yaw Boateng says

Am Richie from Ghana, like to know you more please
    Email [email protected]
    Or WhatsApp or IMO on +233505482884

Hello am Rome from Nigeria but based in Benin Republic. Am over whelmed by your beauty and your described habits. Am interested in you and hereby look forward to hear from you soon!
    This is my contact number: +22960462640…………….OR EMAIL:[email protected]

39. Ishmael Nkum says

Hi am ISHMAEL from Ghana.
    Am 26 and a very honest guy who wishes to get hooked by a sugar mummie so I can be her hun and she can be my baby.
    I believe love is reciprocal so is honesty.
    So I very honest and loving … and would always make u feel special.

This is my email [email protected]
    This is my WhatsApp number as well +233 272599092.

Hope to meet u and make u feel like a queen.
    Thanx

Hello am Kenyan really interested in you. Reach me via my contacts below please.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Mobile NOs: +254711251548/+254735735463

41. Nep Nep says

hello im nep from philippines 31 years old
    just beep my number and let see if i will be the lucky guy you ar looking for +639063366769

42. Nep Nep says

hello im nep from philippines 31 years old

43. runguam salim says

Hello am Modi Salim from Malindi coast of Kenya. If you're interested in young Kenyans then please contact me via my e-mail address [email protected] I mistyped the first address or through my mobile numbers +254711251548/ +254735735463

Hope we get connected and get to know each others well

44. victor akin says

ello
    my name is victor from south west nigeria.
    I'm 25,averagely tall about 1.78m,black and energetic.
    im a graduate(graduated from a state polytechnic since 2013) but currently im studying a professional course in BA(bachelor) which I'm scheduled to finish this year.
    i fluent in both English and Yoruba. Yoruba is my native language which you can find very lovely to learn.
    I'm also playing football and I'm doing well in my training session hoping to be a professional someday.
    During my off time or leisure hour i do work as a part time worker in a restaurant as a chef where i make ends meet. i can cook all sort of Afrikaans delicacies and I'm very dependent plus hardworking and a very Good christian with God fearing. i believe in love irrespective of race,age,religion and so on.
    I love to mingle with a mature and older lady of different color be it white or black becos i love intellectual with good sense of humor and great understanding.

pls write back and me about urself or text to my email [email protected](hangouts) or 2348163125309(call/whatsapp/IMO)

Hello contact me

Hi beautiful, am Andy from PNG.
    Here are my contacts
    Be assured that U won't be disappointed.
    Cheers
    With Love,
    Andy

47. showpan Chowdhury says

Phone (00351920551560

🍎🍎My name is Hafiz Ghulam Siddique from Pakistan my whattsap number is+923337475037. I am interesting you please send me your messenger ID, email and whattsap number dear🍏🍏

49. Kelly says

Hi, my name is Kelly from Ghana plsss am so much interested in sugar mummies in Ghana, add me up on the WhatsApp group chat, so we can mingle, my nber +233541271027.thank plssss am waiting

I don't have more to say all I can say is action speaks more than words. So try me and you won't regret. Contact +233240050035/[email protected]

51. ekwy emmy says

52. showpan Chowdhury says

All is scammer I did phone some of numbers but all is man.bullshit

53. Denzell Motase says

Hey gorgeous hope you are fine.My name is Denzell and a very strong guy who respect and treat ladies nice,i really admire you and will like to know you more.just whatsapp me on +237675633051 or email me [email protected] to hear from you soon.

00971523180225 hope your give me positively reply when we do talk then we know better to each other

Hello, me Evariste, I am a very nice man, well educated, and understandable. I speak english, french and a little spanish.
    for you the woman who comes to me, you will be covered with kindness and a lot of love. you will not regret anything. I am waiting for you impatiently.
    here are my addresses: whasap: +22997188929
    tel: +240222151524

I am Évariste Atoko, of Benin nationality living in Equatorial Guinea in Malabo for professional reasons.
    I am 37 years old single.
    I speak French and English.
    I have a master's degree in accounting and management.
    hello, my darling, you know the love life that we all hope for, is a doctrine that we have inherited.
    to be a perfect man, it is not of the mouth as the people say at the edges of the streets, but precisely that a good and beautiful woman meets a man that anticipates these desire, to understand it as it is and very attentive to with regard to the woman. it's a romantic story that: let it bewoman and man never finish writing with a smart, kind, supple, tender and understandable man that's what I am, yes. love story and that love I have and I want to give it to you forever, I'll do what no man can do to you, I'm ready to stay with ityou, accept me and answer me. my eyes desire you I wait for you. kiss.whatsap: +22997188929
    tel: 00240222151524
    email: [email protected]: 1m 90 p: 80 kg

+92 331 5048803

58. Paul Harrison says

description

Greetings to everyone one. I am here to talk about all the goodness of what Mr Gabriel has done for me. Mr Gabriel helped me in getting a sugar mummy after all I have went through in the hands of fake agents. I have my sugar mummy chilling with me right now, so if you need yours kindly call Mr Gabriel on 08169207857 for hook up. believe me or not I have notting to gain but yet I insist of helping him tell people about his kindness, Mr Gabriel thanks one more time 08169207857

59. Paul Harrison says

description

64. Arvind Gulia says

65. Jawad Sadiq says

Hi m Jawad khan pls add me on WhatsApp 0097455493049

66. Ashfaq ahmad says

HI 0060103697426

hi beautiful looking lovely today likes tall dark handsome thick body black man I'm interested in u I'm Jamaican I'm 35 years old I'm romantic funny smart goals oriented family minded love to smile and run jokes with people can cook good as u know Jamaica food are delicious hit me up watsapp+18763189402

I prefer to grow old in a loving relationship but am not afraid to spend my life alone. I'm not interested in finding just "anyone" so I'm not alone, but in finding one that I long to be withDear I'm a very simple person who wants to live a healthy peaceful life,looking at a great future.
    Dear I'm a very simple person who wants to live a healthy peaceful life,looking at a great future. My name is Ashish born 42 male never married, didn't get time to look for my better half (partner or a girl) just focused to do something in my life to prove myself in this dirty world which the God himself might have not wanted, but to balance the nature and the cosmic laws he had to make good and bad. I'm a self made person, easy going,simple,who has a limited things to achieve in life, a nice sweet caring wife,have kids,and a happy home. Dear i just want a little in life,i live in my company provided house.I'm working for a Consultancy & Hospitality Management company for Hotels and Restaurants.
    email: ash2000_p hotmail. com
    ash2000_p yahoo. in
    Hangout:
    gladdevil gmail. com
    Cell phone number : +91 8329373310
    WhatsApp number : +91 9975243532

69. Narendra N. Dolasia says

Hi, My name is Narendra Dolasia from Gujarat state in India.
    My mobile or whatsapp no. is +918780778130.
    My email id is [email protected].
    I am single and unmarried with 37 years old. I am passionate, caring, responsible and sincere man.
    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I am working in a private company as Supervisor.
    Please contact me soon. I can relocate immediately.

Hai beauty Angel this is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or [email protected],,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

73. Tufail khan says

I want contact with you and known more about you my imo&what's app#00923135687679 & [email protected]

74. Abdul-Rashid Musah says

My name is Rashid 24years of age from Ghana 6ft4" tall and strong contact me if you are really looking for a real strong gentleman then link up +233206160745 or email me @ [email protected]

I'm Fred from Colorado, text me +17206084940

My name is sohail khan i like you if you want to kewp contact with me below is my email is you can send me an email

77. ANTHONY MURMU says

love is god,love is power ,love is religion ,love is faith ,love is humenity,call 919002662125 ,917001737201 ,my age is 25

78. gurlal sing says