Free Sugar Mama Contacts On Whatsapp – Chat With Rich Sugar Mamas

Free Sugar Mama Contacts On whatsapp: Recently, Whatsapp has replaced the regular texting and its spreading far and wide and this time it’s also gaining more users per day. On Sugar Mummy Zone  dating website, you can find any sugar mama whatsapp contacts who are willing to meet with you and have a long-term relationship as well as a romantic affair with you. Are you willing to meet and date an older woman who would take care of you.

Free Sugar Mama Contacts On Whatsapp - Chat With Rich Sugar Mamas

Meet with American sugar mama Melanin, she is a 46 year old sugar mama in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. She is interested in younger men for long-term dating.
If you want to contact this sugar mama on whatsapp, see how this sugar mamas described herself below…

Hello and thank you for looking at my profile! I am a woman who is looking for someone with a good sense of humor. I like to laugh at life most of the time and have fun! I am a very positive person. I love to go to sporting events, but I also enjoy the arts. I absolutely love music… Can’t go a day without it! I love R&B, both old and new, and Soul/NeoSoul are my absolute favorites. I love going out to eat, especially trying new restaurants I have never tried before (I love seafood). I try to eat healthy as much as possible and always look my best. I don’t mind putting on a sweatshirt and jeans and heading to a football game, but I also can put on a nice dress and pair of heels and head out for a night on the town. I love to watch football (both NFL–go Chiefs!- and college) and basketball (mainly college–Go Mizzou–I’m an alum from Univ of Missouri!). Although I enjoy “guy things”, I am very feminine and love to gab with girlfriends and shop.
I am looking for a man who is wanting to be in a long-term relationship–not one just looking to have fun or to hang out. I am looking for someone who values a well-rounded and intelligent lady; one who is honest and has a great sense of humor. I would like to find someone who values his family and friends—one who has a few close friends, and not just a bunch of “acquaintances”. I enjoy life and am looking for someone who shares this same positive attitude. I am a loyal and caring person, and would love to find a man that shares my same interests and goals in life. I am looking for that special someone to settle down with… Could that be you?

hi may name is johan and i am from south africa i am 40years old looking for a sugarmama that i can cares message love and be the companion she dreams of plz watsapp me +27716326727 or email me with watsapp detail [email protected]

2. ihtesham khan says

3. ihtesham khan says

+92343893143+

Hie can i be ur part of ur life, want to dedicated myself to U will u mine !!my number is 919933493690

5. wayon bromfield says

Hello Melanin.. lovely smile..
    I'm wayon from jamaica.. age 29.
    Your a very interesting woman.. I am leaving my contacts hoping you reach..

18768961666 whatsapp.

6. Smith says

Hello am smith and I know am the right guy for you. You can contact me via mail with [email protected] and also at hangout with the above mail address and finally on facebook with hurly smith thanks soo much and would be expecting you.

7. Atiq Salih says

hi sweety how are you hope to be healthy im atiq salih from afghanistan 28 years old hanost and handsome boy i want you for a really or long term relationship please contact me at this whatsapp 0093799855125 or this email add [email protected]
    thanks alot

8. David homble says

Hi it's me David.. Please add in in what's app +60173125119.. I am waiting for my mummy.

SWEET lady plz contact my whatsaap+923489736573

10. Valentine Katamani says

Hi am Val Kat 26years of age a Ghanaian am down to earth, outgoing, intelligent, generous and love to make friends, am ever ready to do anything just to make you happy and feel like the Queen that you deserve in this life….. You can contact me on Watsup +233247758329

11. Andrew Williams says

Hello Ms. Melanin am not white or a black guy do you like it? Please connect me on my messenger thi is my email,[email protected] (my profile pic has a knight with a sword) I'll be waiting for your response…Thanks am glad if you take my request!

Hello, contact me

13. Nyanfore Bedell says

Hi i am Nyanfore Bedell a Liberian living in Monrovia schooling in Maryland county at Tubman University in the field of nursing. I am interested in you, am 28 years of age and single man who is honest, respectful and caring person. I will be glad when you chat with me through my email address [email protected] or call me on my cell phone number 0886566016

14. joseph barry says

Hello, am Joseph Barry from Freetown Sierra Leone now leaving in Conakry Guinea west Africa, I can't say much I believed in action, the true concept of love is when both of us begins to communicate and comes into realities, please contact me on the following WhatsApp+224661475676,email [email protected] or my fb via messenger [email protected],im
    patiently waiting for your lovely and timely response with love God bless you.

+971564251112 my whatsApp number

16. ARJUN SINGH says

Hellow am 26 year old my whatsapp is +918057109885

17. ARJUN SINGH says

18. Friday ohis says

Pls, I'm Ruben vande luuk from Netherlands I have a contract that I'm doing in Africa now pls,I need a very serious woman for a relationship

19. Friday ohis says

Ruben vande luuk from Netherlands I need some one for a serious relationship, I'm 37 years old pls contact on my Africa no +2347088389676

20. Adam Tembo says

Hi dear l am Adam tembo from southern Africa Zambia am 35year l need a rich sugar mummy hookup contact me on whatsapp number is +260979836130

21. Kashif Ali says

Hi I'm,Kashif,I'm looking for serious relationship,if you interested in me,contact with me on whatsapp +966590734088,my email [email protected]

22. alieu jallow says

Hello my dear I am Alieu an artist painter had working person energetic I calm hones I am I tereste in your offer promise I will be goo to you, love , and caring to you if you choose me this is my contact +2207737566 and my mail is 🙁 [email protected]

23. Didik DH says

ADD n TEXT Me Mummy MELANIN..
    WHATSAPP +6285103193356

24. Sergio says

Hello I am 42of age. Phone number 646 593 2794

Hi I'm Greg from Ohio USA and nice meeting you.

19209178992

26. SACHIN JAIN says

Whatsaap+923489736573

29. Jean willy Mamwanga Makoka says

Hi is me Jeansmine Smith Popaul known as Jean willy MAMWANGA Makoka .really you're more cutest woman and looking best always as I am in my quality of man the whom deserve to be with me is you because your criterias are the same as mine Baby .please let me introduce my self to you .I come to you as s single man as I meet you in the same criterias like mine really no way going baby please be husband and wife for our entire lives ,Whatsapp ,IMO ,viber +264816514035 ,email : [email protected]

30. Rabee islam says

Hi, I am Jahangir from Bangladesh, I am looking a real sugar mummy for Long term relationship so if you are really interested to me please contact me on my whatapps +8801911525776. i am waiting for you there 4 more discussion about this relationship

Hello
    My name is sergio I am from US NYC. I am 41yrs of age. I am looking for a Sugarmama, to live for forever. I would care forever and ever.
    Love and be the companion. Plz WhatsApp me 646 593 2794

33. sanjeev suryavanshi says

Hi my name is SANJEEV SURYAVANSHI FROM INDIA MY WHATS APP +919805062143 email-sanjeevsuryavanshi143gmail.com if you like contact me

34. Gaurav Mishra says

Hi,I am Gaurav Mishra from India.24 years old I want do marry and give my more alot love my future wife and happiness.i am simple,kind, honest and true loving ,caring boy.i was working before in merchant navy and now doing some my documents complete for again do work and earn money more for my future wife and kids.and all of give good and happy life.it my what's app number+918700744249
    Please contact me and take me your beside and marry me.

35. Fabulousda says

My contact +237671133368

Plz contact my whatsaap+923489736573

38. Jean willy Mamwanga Makoka says

Im waiting for your connection because you're important for me .

39. Denzell Motase says

40. Elenoa Dicovi says

Hallo beautifully I really like to know you coz I'm really interesting in your beautifull pictures I'm 42yeaold divorced and no kids from Fiji island. Please I'm all yours my beautifully fill free to message me..whatsapp 679 7355127.

Hi my name Greg from Ohio USA and love to chat with only you.

19209178992

43. mawu clifford says

1. Mukesh Mittal says

I am Dr.Subhash and interested in sugar mom who is above 65 and wanted to have life better doing something for the society and for ourselves and if interested pl. Contact me 91-9654245103

2. Mukesh Mittal says

3. Mukesh Mittal says

44. Sudarshan Ram says

Hi I am sudarshan from India and I am looking a good honest woman who can help me love me understand me support me every time. So please contact me on my email address [email protected] and what's app number +919431968660

45. Ashish Patil says

Hi Princes,what fairy tale are you from? you are a million baby, you are the most charming and attractive, i would love to see those eyes in real! I just can't take my eyes off you sweet cutie pie.
    Dear I'm a very simple person who wants to live a healthy peaceful life,looking at a great future. My name is Ashish born 42 male never married, didn't get time to look for my better half (partner or a girl) just focused to do something in my life to prove myself in this dirty world which the God himself might have not wanted, but to balance the nature and the cosmic laws he had to make good and bad.i the only son of my parents who has a younger sister(married)has two kids a girl and a boy. I'm a self made person, easy going,simple,who has a limited things to achieve in life, a nice sweet caring wife,have kids,and a happy home. Dear i just want a little in life,i live in my company provided house.I'm working for a Infrastructure company for the Environmental/Engineering and Construction Division on Biotechnology, Waste Water Management.
      I have a good Job but still working hard. Dear  Trust me where we don't know each other but then dear I'm scared a bit.I just don't want to be cheated with relation or my feelings, i understand your feelings and problems, hope you get my point what i say, a very emotional person but strong at times, carrying by nature.i have nothing to lose but my life will be finished if any thing goes wrong .Dear I'm a God fearing person. i have said a lot about me. tell me about yourself. Take care.
     Thanks,
    With Regards
    ASHISH

email:  [email protected]

Cell phone number : +91 8329373310
    WhatsApp number  : +91 9975243532

46. Muddassar iqbal says

Hy dear pl mail me at

47. Prakash akm says

Hi [email protected] and what's up +919790457048

48. Nyanfore Bedell says

Hello i am Nyanfore Bedell a Liberian living in Monrovia and a single man with honesty, respectful and caring person. I am interested in you am a 28 years of age. I will be glad when you chat with me through my email address [email protected] or call me on my cell phone number 0886566016

49. Martin Asare says

Hi am Jamezlebronn or Martin, a guy of 21 yrs old. Pls I'm very very interested in u. My contact x +233559390159 or [email protected]. pls am humble n honest guy. I can make u happy forever. Bye bye

50. Martin Asare says

Am Jamezlebronn or Martin pls I interested in u. +233559390159

Hi Dear Cute Melanin, I am interested in you and beautiful lady you are,in this picture,and very good body maintained structure, my name is Anthony cruz from India,I am very much impress in your style, if you select me as your partner I will be helpful and be good partner in your life,and we will enjoy the life happily, I don't know weather you will select me or not, select as your wish and all the best for your life, if you interested kindly drop your message [email protected] or wattsapp me +91 9841394271

52. saddam ansari says

Hi I am ayan ansari from India 20 years old, I am honest and humble guy, my whatsapp number +918795412302

53. Okonkwo Royken says

Hi,am Kenny 20 year's,single. Am a very trusted, interesting, loving and respectul some one. I would like meet a sugar mum to establish a perfact data.A date that will lead to some thing great in future if she would like to.Thanks my phone :+2348144318694 E-mail:Royken1816.or @gmail.com

54. Sazid Khan says

Hi beauty how are you doing I am really interested in you I am sazid from India could you hook up me I would like to stay with you +919313102334 whatsApp add me up

55. Emmanuel Doku says

am looking forward to meet my soul mate, I am 41yrs and single from Ghana. Contact me :whatsapp +233349782448,call +233237990588
    Hope to meet my sweet mummy here.i will like to date you my sweet mummy.

56. James Calambre says

Hi im ryan fom Philippines 27yrs old i need someone to cared of me.here's my [email protected]

Plz contact my whatsaap+923489736573

58. BABU LAL SAINI says

Hi dear friend I have been sent from my phone number and add me+919413511882

Hello, me Evariste, I am a very nice man, well educated, and understandable. I speak english, french and a little spanish.
    for you the woman who comes to me, you will be covered with kindness and a lot of love. you will not regret anything. I am waiting for you impatiently.
    here are my addresses: whasap: +22997188929
    tel: +240222151524

60. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

Hello how are you doing I hope you are fine I am here to look for my life time partner if you are interested in me please sent me your number or call me to this number+23277207493

Hello am Peter from Ghana single and is looking for a very caring and loving but trustworthy woman as wife or relationship which could lead to marriage. My whatsup number is +233244495246 or email me on [email protected].

My name is mohamed salem
    that's my number: +212618393009
    My email: [email protected]
    Or : [email protected]

63. CLaSH of TiTaNiuM says

Hi beautiful my name is Mohamed salem
    that's my whatsapp number : +212618393009
    And that's my emails : [email protected]
    or : [email protected]

64. Abdullah Al Mamun says

I'm simple man, I've complete my Graduation, I’m 30 years old. I’m looking for a serious and true & long term relationship that I will trust and honesty with me, I need of a sugar Mummy who will take care of me & also respect me like wise I will do whatever she wants, I will give her all the Love in the world & i will keep happy with her whole life, I promise i never broken her hurt, I love her with my life….Just i want to tell you…You can believe me.
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/princemamun20
    Email (Hangouts) : [email protected]

65. JAMES ABIODUN says

+2348181387535 action speaks louder than voice

I don't want to say much, just contact and you'll see. This is my IMO number, let's have a private video chat, +639156066834 .. Thanks and have a nice day always. I don't say sweet words with no meaning.. Talking privately is more comfortable.

67. AUSTIN says

hi beautiful angel good morning .This side austin from india age 40. looking for a sugar mummy from any country. you can connect to me through what's app application my number is +917068375883.Hoping for a positive response from you dear soon.

68. Jasim Uddin says

Am jasim uddin from Bangladesh, my wapp +8801846114604 email [email protected] Com

Hi dear love how are you dear? I love any one sugar mum from usa, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan and other American countries ok. Please send me the your contact on my email [email protected] and on my cell phone number is 009779809789036 or on my What's app number is 009779809789036 or on my What's app number is 00977-9809789036-. Ok

71. steven dorman says

Hi am single.not married my # 18763423768 whattsapp.email [email protected] i can love you better.

Enter your comment…7041175054 call me any time i need a serious relationship

+2349078306147, [email protected]..

Am Kofi from Ghana, interested in her.contact me on +233500170986

Am single and never married before,this is my whatsap number +233267438323.

77. Waseem Khalid says

Any body reply me

79. ROHIT BHARARA says

Hello hottie..m 26 yrs of age…plzz feel free to contact me on +91 9872016481..nd my email is [email protected]

Hi,
    I'm single.my WhatsApp number is +919327071545 so please CHAT with me on Whatsapp.

81. Adam Tembo says

hi dear l am Adam tembo from southern Africa Zambia am 35year l am interested with you please contact me on whatsapp line +260979836130

Hi i am 28 full energy ready for sugar mummy.
    Whatapp =+97517585066
    Gmail address = [email protected]

Hi sugar mummy i am Gnassap want to join the group, and I will be ur daughters daddy, I have a power of more than one hour. Iman who is the best way to get.
    Whatapp =+97517595066
    Gmail address = [email protected]

84. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

How are you I love you and I want to get your phone number

1. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

Hello how are you I am here to look for my life time partner if any one interested in me please sent me your number or contract me to this number+23277207493

85. noor fayaz says

I am looking for life partner any Sugar mama want relationship with me contact me. I'm seriously waiting for your contact. My WhatsApp number is 00923428266633

86. noor fayaz says

I looking for life partner any Sugar mama want relationship contact me immediately seriously waiting my WhatsApp is 00923428266633

87. Nazair Ali Shah says

hi cutie looking lovely today likes tall dark handsome guy I'm tall about 6+6 ft long I'm interested in u I'm Jamaican I'm shavon i know what the world think about my beautiful Jamaica bt here's very adventurous and nice my email [email protected]/watsapp 18763189402 i don't like this site alot of desperate man here

89. Arvind Gulia says

hlo beautifull

Joshua call or whatsapp+27847070746

91. Martin Asare says

Pls if u are interested, +233559390159

92. Didik DH says

For Sugar Mummy by Name MELANIN Contact Me on Whatsapp +6285103193356

93. Pritesh Patel says

Hi sugar mom if talk more about so reply me my Whatsapp +919913561236 otherwise [email protected]

94. Pritesh Patel says

95. milad ahmadi says

hi

96. Ansu Kromah says

His are u doing
    Please add me on WhatsApp +231886684325 or +231770537883 or email [email protected]

If u r really interested me plz contact my whatsapp number+917907626214

Would love to chat [email protected]

I am 28years old
    And my WhatsApp

100. Gideon Amoah says

Gideon

101. Atiq Salih says

hi sweety how are you dear !
    im atiqullah 28 years old single and honest boy i hate from lies i want you too my dear for a really or long term relationship dear i will give you all of the world love for you please contact me at this whats app number 0093799855125 or this email add: [email protected]
    thans alot waiting for your reply

102. Arvind Gulia says

103. Pritesh Patel says

Hi sugar leady. if talk more about so reply me my Whatsapp +919913561236 otherwise [email protected]

Hi sugar girl,if u want to more about me contact my whatsapp +917907626214

105. Chris says

WhatsApp number +2348100334621

107. noor fayaz says

am looking for someone who shares this same positive attitude. I am a loyal and caring person, and would love to find a women that shares my same interests and goals in life. I am looking for that special someone to settle down with… Could that be you?.. my WhatsApp is 00923428266633

108. Imran Akbar says

Hello
    Thanks

109. Ferkah Enoch says

Am Ferkah need you for best love
    +233242581976

110. hazem harb says

+2001016463102

111. Martin Asare says

Hi am Jameslebronn, pls am very interested in you. Pls if you're interested, +233559390159, [email protected]

112. Martin Asare says

113. Jawad Sadiq says

Hi m Jawad from Dubai UAE if any suger mummy here then pls add me on WhatsApp 0097455493049

Hi dear love Melanin thanks giving your personal information and liked it . I love you and wanna marry with you for ever seriously ok and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously ok. And my name Purna bahadur rawat and age is 48 years old guy ok.
    My contact number : +977-9809789036
    My what's app number +977-9809789036, +9779809789036
    And my email : [email protected]

I'm online at 19209178992 or [email protected]

116. steven dorman says

HI GOOD DAY I AM STEVEN DORMAN SINGLE. NOT MARRIED. no kids .employed & self employed honest. Loving & very strong .faithfull & I have alot more good things I can do .I AM LOOKING FOR REAL love here the honest way .MY CONTACT; # 18763423768 WHATTSAPP. My email is skyblue [email protected] [email protected] .&; its a pleasure talking to you , your welcome have a nice day .I seriously await for your reply very soon thank you .

Hi I am sugan India +919080702926

118. Ashfaq ahmad says

HELLO 0060103697426

119. Ashfaq ahmad says

HI +60103697426

120. Ashfaq ahmad says

HI +60103697426

121. NBKHAN says

Hi sweetheart [email protected] is email….. +92 331 5048803 is my whats app number please

Any European countries girl young lady and sugar mama could be add me on their minds my email address badalsaha [email protected]

123. precious chukuwieke says

hello my name is precious am from Nigeria am 19years of age if you are interested in me kindly chat me up on whatsapp here is my number +2348039777956,

124. nidhin sumanam says

Hi I am rijin from india iam 25 years old looking for sugarmama.+919446669402 it's my whatsapp number [email protected] it's my email id

125. frank grant says

Hello baby am here+18768295033 u can call text or wats app me on this number anytime u wish to

126. frank grant says

Hello baby+17868295033 u can call text or wats app me on this number anytime u wish to

127. BABU LAL SAINI says

Hi darling I single person seriously relationship person but I am a sexy boy and a poor boy so you thought about it and contact me at Gmail [email protected] and call me at WhatsApp number +919413511882 and you send me your WhatsApp number and add me

Dear I love you and wanna marry with you for ever seriously ok.
    My details are following
    My name : Purna bahadur rawat
    Location : Gorahi metropolitan city ward no. 15, New road Gorahi DANG
    Contact number : +977-9809789036,
    What's app number : +977-9809789036, +9779809789036

129. Ashfaq ahmad says

HI 0060103697426

HI 0060103697426

HI 0060103697426

132. Stephen Mwihia says

Hi am Stephen mwihia looking for a serious relationship that can to true marriage my whats app +254722267094

133. Maaz Ansari says

134. noor fayaz says

Hi I'm Fayaz khan. I'm looking for life partner my WhatsApp number is 00923428266633

135. Gideon Amoah says

I'm here for you dear

19209178992 is where you can reach me to chat

Contact me stifller6162atgmail.com 7400701959

138. Vikram Gupta says

Hi I am vikram form India I am interested with you my phone number and my WhatsApp number is 00919796289670and my email is [email protected]

139. Ansu Kromah says

Please add me on WhatsApp +231886684325

140. Agbakpe Benedict says

141. Ashfaq ahmad says

142. Juan Guido says

[email protected] +6412105389

Please this is my number +2330269785771 please let's get in touch

144. Riaz Ahmad says

I'm need serious long relationship with me and life partner I'm 23year old single boy no family my what sapp number +923048772580

Hi im Farid not much to say no.0789928861 or +25489928861

Plz add me

147. nidhin sumanam says

Nidhin 25 from Gods own country
    +919446669402

148. Rashid Suraji says

Hello, first of all, I have to greeting all the group members. Am introduced myself first, My name is Rashid Suraji. Am from Africa country call Gabon. Am here to try my luck about love. In this world everything depending by lucky. Those who love are best to understand. Those who understand are best able to love. Where there is love, there is understanding, where there is understanding there is love. Love needs the breath of understanding, understanding needs the depth of love. There is no love without understanding, there is no understanding without love. To love is to know. To know is to love. Love is just like faith, it knows no limitations, no boundaries and no impossibilities. Life is the first gift, love is the second and understanding is the third. I love you. Thanks you for having time to read my SMS.Am looking forward to hear from you. Please if possible this is my email address [email protected]. My phone number is +24102520608.thanks you bye

Hi am Haseeb I can be your… , We can chat privately on WhatsApp+971555760018

150. Foli Quaye says

Hi baby
    am Foli Quaye live in Takoradi Ghana west Africa single dad with a kidam very calmhonest and God fearing man I love going to the beach on weekend it will be great to have u as mywomen contact me now on whatsup number +233244943003 or email [email protected] thank u hope to hear from you very soon.

151. TM sajjid abbasi says

ok come inboxe contact with me on my email address [email protected]

152. adesina adenekan says

My name is adenekan, this is my phone number +2348038126460, am a gentlema,Godfearing,accomodating caring and hardworking.

153. precious chukuwieke says

Hello dear, am precious by name am 19years of age am from nigeria, my dear if you are intrested in me chat me up on whatsapp, here is my whatsapp number 08039777956,i will be expecting your message my dear

yes I'm need your contact and help OK

Am tebogo kunene am looking for sugar mammy hu wil i love…m from south Africa my numbers are 0763572421

156. Mian Tabish says

my whts app +923007243166

Hi,im adi from bali, would like to have WA number if this sugar mummy,would like to contact her privately,my WA number is +6285847853263.email [email protected]

Hi dearest love, contact me on whatsapp or call me on my cellphone 08068489469

hi my name is prabath I am from srilanka I am 30yeaars old I like love and chat with other girl or womens watsapp me +9477387648 or [email protected]

160. FIROZ AKON says

I am Firoz akon From Bangladesh
    My Contact number ( whatsapps and imo) : +8801715168640,
    My Email Address: [email protected]

161. Ansu Kromah says

Please add me on WhatsApp +231886684325

162. MAWULI PROSPER TSATSAKU says

Hello this is prosper from Ghana weast Africa I come across your profile in sugar mama site your profile is amazing please can you be that light to shine for me? If so let us build a strong foundation called love with joy. Happiness please iam really interested in you if you can consider me to be your own I will make you feel like a real woman I love you please contact me on my phone number is + 2330207322058 my wasp number is + 2330207322058 thank you so much iam looking forward to hear from you soon as possible your man prosper from Ghana weast Africa

163. MAWULI PROSPER TSATSAKU says

Hello baby can you please consider me to be your lover? I'm not here to tell you sweet words or other words a part from telling you, i iam interested in you so much iam for love nothing else I want to spend the rest of my life with you because you have all the quality in you you are beautiful, pretty, angel i will give you joy and happiness in your life please don't ignore me iam in love with you my contact is + 2330207322058 my wasp number is + 2330207322058 thank you so much iam looking forward to hear from you soon as possible your man prosper

Hello dear
    My name is Amz and i livello in Italy. You can contact me on this number +393512863690

Hi am intrested you and am accept your all..if you interested so 7320059064 my whatsapp no..and [email protected] my gmail…contact me am always ready to responses…really am intrested you…

166. Marah Saio says

hello to my dearest friends around the world,,, am seeking for my life partner,,, I m Serious over it no matter the age all I know once you truly love me,,, and you care for me also,,, am from Sierra Leone Freetown,,, take look at my whatSApp number +23299655440…am waiting for the person that are interested,,,

167. Marah Saio says

Am waiting for your call or whatsApp message,,, +23299655440

168. Juan Guido says

Can't get to their Contacts or they can't get back to me can you show me how pls

169. Lamin Ceesay says

My Lamin from the Gambia west africa. I'm 25years i am a teacher +2203281297 is my WhatsApp number please try me there we chat more

170. Roofi Khan says

Hello can we talk??? If u need kindly rply me [email protected] +923435005780 WhatsApp IMO cell also

171. Joseph Lamie says

Malanin,am Joseph T Lamie from Liberia am interested in you,am 49 years of age. Yes I need your number. This is my email [email protected] and WhatsApp number+231888677616

172. fazal khan says

My contact [email protected] and my watsapp and imo number 0096555405896

173. fazal khan says

0096555405896 my watsapp my imo number

174. fazal khan says

Contact me in watsapp and imo or gmail [email protected] my watsapp and imo number 0096555405896

Hi I m Sam from Pune plz my baby do the email [email protected] or Wts no+91 9764519493 plz

Hi im adi from bali, can you send me your whatsapp number or email via my email? [email protected] best regard, adi

177. Flexitinz says

[email protected] +2349032138463

Hi how re u doing I like u my whatsapp is +2207441674

The world is so beautiful like the way you smile call me lets08120464465

I love sports music tryna restaurant I love whatever you love just call me on 08120464465

Wasap +233247531008 or [email protected]

Hello dearest

3. Norbert John says

How are you doing ?

187. adesina adenekan says

Yes is me you are looking for

188. joshua munyalo says

Hello am Joshua Mutua from Kenya serchn my Life partner my email address is [email protected]. and my watsp no is +254710879844

189. adesina adenekan says

My name is adenekan adesina am from Nigeria, looking for sugar mummy ready to settle down with her, if she can take care of me very well. My e-mail address is [email protected]

190. Narendra N. Dolasia says

Hi, My name is Narendra Dolasia from Gujarat state in India.
    My mobile or whatsapp no. is +918780778130.
    My email id is [email protected].
    I am single and unmarried with 37 years old. I am passionate, caring, responsible and sincere man.
    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I am working in a private company as Supervisor.
    Please contact me soon. I can relocate immediately.

191. Lamin Ceesay says

Hello my name is Lamin ceesay, from the Gambia west africa. I'm a teacher in occupation.never marred no child. Im interested in making up with one. +2203281297 is my WhatsApp number [email protected] please if u are interested in me. Try me on WhatsApp I wll give u any information u may need from..

Hi how re u doing i love my contact is [email protected] and my whatsapp is +2207441674

i think we've similar mindset just watsapp me here+18763189402

194. Lamin Ceesay says

Helo please try me at WhatsApp we chat +2203281297

Hi my name is Issac bill and I'm from Papua New Guinea,Whatsapp #67571833381

196. steven dorman says

I can't wait for the day when some body tells me I am the Best thing ever happened to them and they mean it .Hi good day i am Steven dorman from Kingston Jamaica. My love is on the verge for love and i am single .not married. No kids single ,employed & self employed for a long time I never give up on a good woman when I see one .Are you the one for me ? For god sake please give me that honest love chance for a change i am the best you can find why wait when my love is here for you for real .and I am a twin and the picture you see is me and I am a real man healthy and very strong and sound mind and have understanding. And love. Honest .faithfull only to one woman I need in my love life the love her better we are living in a SERIOUS time were love is concern .I have a lot to tell and I which you were here by my side for love .Do u agree ? Money will go but my love is here to stay with you for life time till God comes .I am a good minded person and have a lot of good honest love within me I born that way .and I can't tell lies .I burn on December .I do thletic and go fishing and play video game and love to fix things I am good in all trade I do plumming electronic and wood work .etc.I do martial arts and love runing and other sports games .If you are serious say thank god and put God first all things are possible,good man like me is hard to find .you can find me on kik and whattsapp and face book .Skype and wechat and Imo .my email is [email protected] or [email protected] my # is 18763423768 whattsapp. I seriously wait on your honest reply as quick as possible or you may lose me for good were true honest love is concern .if you were infront of all women would you give me up for them to have me when you love me the most ?.Nice talking to you and have a good day in God hands this is my last chance of texting you God is Good to us all .Thanks you for listening me .My LOVE IS ON WANTED LIST ..LOVE YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF FOR GOD SAKE FOR BETTER LIFE .

197. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello i like you

198. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello contact me my whatsApp number 085864273997

199. Arvind Gulia says

9992683699 what'sapp

200. Steve Keaton says

Hello Dear,I'm interested in the same activities,but,but, I have many more we can indulge in.+18328122199,[email protected]

Hi dear love sugar mum am from Nepal ok and love you too much for ever and wanna marry with you for ever seriously ok and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously ok. And my name : Purna bahadur rawat
    Address : Gorahi metropolitan city ward no 15- New road Gorahi DANG
    And my What's app number and cell phone number is same : +977-9809789036- +9779809789036
    And my email [email protected]

202. Yasir Awan Awan says

Hi beautiful how are you [email protected] my what's aap number 092 03212834925

203. Juan Guido says

Hi there my name is juan and i am from iowa an i am interested in yourdprofile and here are my contacts info [email protected] 6412105389 gope to hear from you

204. Narendra N. Dolasia says

Hi !!!!!!! Ms. Melanin, My name is Narendra N Dolasia from India. I am 52 years old and I am working. Please contact me at +918780778130 is my mobile or whatsapp no. My email id is [email protected]. I can relocate immediately. Thanks.

205. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

Hello how are you doing I am here to look for my life time partner if you are interested in me please send me your contract number or what's app me to this contract number+23277207493,IMO or Instagram

Hello my love, here are my contact info.
    19209178992

Hi i m living in dubai nd i like to chat with you here my whatsapp +923007127242 plz let me know

209. DADA KOPHY says

I'm kophy.I interested in you.let's chat watsup on +233243628872.
    Email- [email protected]

210. Santosh Verma says

211. Atem Valery says

You should contact me privately because am a busy man.
    +237670347851 or [email protected]

212. Atem Valery says

You should contact me privately because am a busy man.
    +237670347851 or [email protected]

213. Ankit Aggrawal says

Hiii honey
    How r u doing
    Myself Ankit aggrawal
    32 years old
    I m from India
    I m interested in uu dear

Hi can we chat privately on WhatsApp+971555760018

215. Jeansmine - Smith popaul says

As always if you wish answer me here is my whatsapp +264816514035

216. Jeremie Ndopayu says

+243810653978 is my watshaap num

217. Jeremie Ndopayu says

I am +243810653978

Hi, how are you doing my contact in whatsapp number +233556530605 and email is [email protected]

219. Solomon Kwesi Koomson says

Hi sweetheart, am Solomon Kwesi i live in Ghana in western region at Takoradi my whatsapp number +233556530605 and email address is [email protected] 29y is my age

220. Basant Hamal says

Its fake software you can't find contact num. And no chat don't west ur time

This is ahsan khan +923209000059 contect me

Hello everyone I'm Daniel from Uganda.i would love to hook up with someone who is interested in knowing more about me for better relationship. Please contact me on what's up +256751740373

Hello
    My what's aap number +918106234027 India

224. arbind singh says

someone really pelling me here.?? i dont know? but im serious about pelling you..whatsapp+917077675507

Am cool and I love you to my mama
    Very strong boy from Nigeria
    Contact me 09060385671

226. Sukha Sidhu says

+97155 276 2019 if u like me … Msg me on Whatsapp

227. Sanna Kuyateh says

I an Sanna Kuyateh age 29 years searching for life partner.
    My WhatsApp is +220 3197500

228. fazlu rahaman says

Hi dear, greeting. How are you? I am looking for a true relationship. I am single and not married yet. Who want me i will married her. I will love her and take care her forever. Its my promise. I like you.. please contact with me. Email: [email protected] whatsapp: +60143444865

Hi i am sukanta dey my watsapp number+919089180843

A single guy with sense of humour…contact me on +233209534680

231. fazlu rahaman says

232. fazlu rahaman says

Hi dear, greeting. How are you? I am looking for a true relationship. I am single and not married yet. Who want me i will married her. I will love her and take care her forever. Its my promise. I like you.. please contact with me for details. Email: [email protected] whatsapp: +60143444865

very honest man,adult ugandan gentle man, easy to handle, very ambitious with some degree of naivity, a medical professional, willing to relocate to any country, to see my picture, click here https://www.facebook.com/loichan.elasu, and to reach me, or need my contacts, [email protected] or +256773085538.

Hi dear love l couldn't get your any number so I am giving you my what's app number OK.
    My what's app number is +977-9809789036 or +9779809789036 .

236. Crishan Baddegama says

Hi diar how are you doing today. I'm crishan from sri Lanka. Newer marred ama single. I'm looking to serious relationship
    I don't like jork do you like to plz contact me
    What's appe no +94728737844

237. Crishan Baddegama says

I don't like jork do you like to plz contact me
    What's appe no +94728737844

No body can beat up da power of 21yr old youth wen it comes to that
    Just watsup mi on +256750533583

239. Yash Joshi says

Hi I am from India i m instead send me whatsp calling namber send my mail id [email protected] I send I am waiting

241. Jed says

Hi melanin romantic guy here…+639055649657

242. jalal mollik says

+8801781277466 my what's app number!!!!!

243. mwandha mat says

Hi,am mat and I'm so much interested in you.. You are welcome in my life..+256758865127 is my whatsapp number for further communication. Thanks.

244. Ahsan Ullah says

Hi its my whatsup number 00971501669404

245. Ahsan Ullah says

Hi its my whatsup number 00971501669404

Am also from Ghana and this my WhatsApp contact please +233559501565

247. Kamlesh Bagde says

My whatsapp no is +919270023293 if interested in my profile then message me

248. Dexter Eddie says

This Dexter direct cntact on cell no dnt be late +923085015329

249. bolaji bello says

hello honey, i am bolaji by name her my mail [email protected] or +2348061163208 +2348074711116

250. bolaji bello says

ok

251. Bartk says

Hello,I am Bartholomew from Togo West Africa. Email [email protected] whatsapp +2348034256298. I live in Lagos Nigéria.

I am 26 years old +92

253. Arbaz Tahir says

Hi ..How are you? I am Arbaz Tahir doing job in Dubai and looking for real Sugar Mummy for serious and Longterm Relationship..I also love sports and I like to watch matches..I am also Fun Love hn And Caring Guy who likes to hangout..Email me on [email protected]
    Or Call or WhatsApp me on +971505742273

254. Amit Kkranti says

[email protected] +919945767690

255. bakul raval says

Hello my whatsapp number +919712245780

256. Yash Joshi says

Hi am from India 27 year old me Yong boy i am insted my whatsp no +919759592024 u send me massage

257. Sohel Rana says

Whatsapp me ,01162314271

258. Alok Prasad says

Hi Dear Melanin,

Your profile interests me much and I can be your special someone. I am a matured man of 50 from India doing business here. I am 5'10" tall with 70 kgs of weight and having a strong body build. I can keep you in good humour and happy.

If you are interested in me then contact me on my WhatsApp number +918210125249

259. Akem Olivier says

Hi dear, i saw ur profile n it took my interest. I need someone with your qualities Who i can call a wife, show her love n care. Someone i can really cherish and show sincere and serious relationship. My whatssap number is +237679169716

260. John Rodrigues says

Hello Mam this is John Rodrigues I am a straight forward honest loving caring understanding God fearing Christian I have a great sense of humour if I am given a chance to serve you then I assure you that I will not let you down
    # + 91 950 388 9364 watts app
    email [email protected]

261. babatunde ibrahim says

I need a seriuos relationship that can need to marriage,if you intrested let chat. On whasttp +2207942533

Hai This is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

263. Jorge Jalomo says

Hi Jan I'm Jorge and I would love to get to know you better if possible i live in Nuevo Laredo Tamaulipas it's the border with Laredo Texas so call or text me here's my phone number +528671296534 it would be an Honor to be your men I'll be waiting for your reply Love you Jorge! 💕💘💕

264. Jorge Jalomo says

265. Taimoor Khan says

Will anyone marry me I'm 26 if anyone interested me so tell me please I'm waiting 00923096774082 my wtsspp

Any sugar Mummy around Uganda 32-40 yrs you are welcome. Whatsup me @ +256774899671 or mobile +256782276522 or [email protected]

267. boal shiry says

Hi sugar mama Melanin am M.A.Boalshiry from Sudan Khartoum city 47yrs single no kids ,i saw your profile and found you intresting ,honestly i shsre the same values and interests like you beside am smoking and alcoholic free,so am looking for serious long term relationship.you can call me or whatsapp..00249916345002.thank you

268. Eric nartey says

Please am Eric Tetteh Nartey from Accra Ghana Am 35 years of age and work in G4S Security services I really want to meet you okay please this is my number what's app + 233 _ 0242929447 am waiting for your response okay thanks

269. Eric nartey says

Am Eric Nartey Tetteh from Accra Ghana Am security officer Am 35 years of age and I really want to meet you okay please this is my number what's app + 233 _ 0242929447 am waiting for your response

270. Lelly Folau says

hit me on my email:[email protected]

271. raza memon says

I m 20 years old. I want hot sugar mummy .rich and sexy my WhatsApp no. 918511620982

272. thilagar raj says

+919600672767

273. John Rodrigues says

Hello mam this is John Rodrigues
    My # + 91 950 388 9364 watts app

274. Jagadish Das says

Hi my name is partho from India. I want to give my life another chance to a foreign lady who will not cheat me and love me forever. Because I had loved a beautiful girl in India but she cheated me as I was poor and jobless at that time. I am still single and no child. I am intermediate pass pursuing graduation and my is age 25 yrs. In our culture and I too have special respect and honor for female. Iam God fearing and down to earth. I love travelling listening to music and dance. If I get my soulmate I will care her and always keep her smiling. If your thought match with me then lets contact at +91 961 256 8256. email: [email protected] or [email protected]

275. Amit Kkranti says

[email protected] +919945767690

276. Harshil Patel says

Hi how are you dear. My contact is + 919427953106

277. SETH AABOBE says

whattsapp no..+267 73651933 /+26774030355

278. Man Pro says

Hi Hello.. My name Haryo from Indonesia. Just call me Ryo. I am 49yo single never get married before with no child. I wish we could be a couple. It would be pleasure if we can meet up and discuss about everything …here is my WA +62-81803046550. I am waiting for your reply

279. Ismael ahoudou says

so am on whatsapp write me or email me +22997020857 …. [email protected]

280. oolusoji osalusi says

Hi, this Is my WhatsApp number +2348060391942

281. Yash Sharma says

Yes I on imo or whatsapp 9478901283

282. imdadkanrani baloch says

Lovely lady how are you am waiting for you,contact me on whatsapp +923002099112

283. bakul raval says

Hello my whatsapp number +919712245780

284. Iftikhar Ahmed says

Hi melanin, my name is iftikhar Ali from Pakistan, I want to get you in my life with love and respect so add me on my what's app+923168679848

285. Abraham solomon says

Hi am Abraham from Nigeria am 28 years old.am glad to meet you here.i will really aappreciate if we get connected on whatsapp+2349030653474 or contact me on [email protected] I love you forever

286. Chris Johnson says

My WhatsApp number +231770386816

287. Osvaldo Plange says

how are you doing love i love everything about you and like to get connected with you from Ghana 23yrs
    my contact +233571142456 email address Osvaldo [email protected]

288. JUDE CREADO says

Hi good afternoon my name is jude and I am looking for a woman like you who can always be with me and love me and lot as well I can spend my whole life with you my number is + 919773712438 pls do what's app me and we can know each other better

289. JUDE CREADO says

290. Benjamin Binnah says

291. Micheal Owens says

HI im Owens,I would like you to share your dreams with me if you agree,please what's up me +256758967521

292. Micheal Owens says

293. Saffea Konomanyi says

I hate fake, so i don't dealing with fake. My what'sapp number is +23277528065

294. Durjoy khan Mitu says

i want job.cause i am very poor.anybody please help me.my contact 8801864350951

Hi Im Beka and im 25yrs. Im frm kenya and Im looking for a friend who is read to settle down. I love watching football, travelling to new places and socialing with other people. Im also a business man if interested reach me via [email protected]

296. Norbert John says

my love I don't want to say I am tired of this platform because the issues I'm having here everytime you people numbers ever since I am chatting with people and a lot of people have chosen me before but non of their numbers is been released to me please if you want to help please talk to the admin of this group I need your whatsapp number so that we talk better thank you my love this my hangouts [email protected] / my whatsapp number +2348039543495 I will be expecting your response thx

297. Akash Sharma says

hey dear it's me aakash from India…. m a simple loyal n hardworking person I like to interact with new people… I respect each n every human being… I believe in true love also…. I don't believe in looks I jzt need care trust n loyal for a successful relation….. I think so… my Wts app no is 9796215593 m waiting for ur precious response dear

298. sadius Almezy says

my number phone whatsap +50932841213

299. altra ultra says

Hi sweet nice to meet u I'm her looking 4 serious relationship so if u interest u can add me on my whatsApp 00971527955453 00971507643584
    With my best wishe's 😋.

300. purna rawat says

Hi dear love Melanin how are you dear love ? I am a Purna Bahadur Rawat from Nepal age of 51 years old living single with my son and mither at home in Nepal OK. I am waiting you for marriage with you and wanna live all life with you beimg your carrying guy for evet seriously OK. So send me visa to come therein for marriage with you and wanna live all life with you beimg your carrying guy for ever seriously OK.
    My what's app number +9779809789036
    Email [email protected]
    Ph no. +9779809789036, +9779806273592

301. janjan apiag jr. says

Call me in my number +639338169445 I'm lindsey

302. janjan apiag jr. says

Call me in my number I'm Lindsey +639338169445 from phillipines

303. Bishnu Belbase says

Link me directly [email protected] or +971588654870

304. John Evans says

John Evans from Ghana west Africa ,23 years of age my WhatsApp is +233268646713

305. [email protected] says

Enter your comment…Am a Sierra Leonian am single and ready to be your soulmate I old 29 years you can WhatsApp me on +23276198519

306. muhammad Imtiaz says