Sugar Mama Cindy needs a strong man – Single And Searching

Single and Searching sugar mama needs a strong man: This sugar mama and singles dating website specializes in connecting young men and rich women who are in need of relationship. Are you looking for a rich woman to date or a single young lady as soul mate, continue below to stand a good chance of getting connected to rich women and young single ladies from this website, all for free.

Sugar Mama Cindy needs a strong man - Single And Searching

Meet this rich sugar mama Cindy, She is a 47 year old woman in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. She is looking for friendship and long-term relationship with a nice young man who is strong enough to be a man when needed.

This sugar mama doe not mind having a long distance relationship, see her details below.

I am Cindy, 46 years old and am looking for someone to get to know and see where it goes. I have an 18 year old daughter who is bi-racial and have always been attracted to African American men. I am a fitness fanatic, and a runner. I take very good care of my body and am looking for someone who does the same. I live in Nashville but would not mind a long distance relationship. I enjoy good music, good wine, having a deep meaningful conversation. Also, love to laugh, dance, and watch sports… HUGE college basketball fan since I went to the University of Kentucky; also, love the Cowboys, that would be the Dallas Cowboys. I am looking for someone to share time with, get to know, and hopefully more. Communication is extremely important to me so if you are one of those that receives a text and gets back hours later… Probably not worth either of our time reaching out. Don’t mind a long distance relationship. If you think we can begin a friendship and see where it goes, message me.

I am looking for a man who enjoys life, has graduated from the school of hard knocks and is a better person for it. Being healthy in both mind and body is important to me… Always working on both. Someone who still believes in romance and not afraid to show it.

If you are interested meeting this sugar mama Cindy, Kindly Use the comment contact box below to drop your details for her.

Hi Cindy hope you are fine I'm noorfrom India I like you so much and good care you. My email [email protected] whatsapp 00919132140701

2. Doggyblack mastermind says

Am Douglas,I have all it takes and good enough to make you happy. Pls kindly reach me on +2349094494510.or WhatsApp

Hi Cindy
    Am black man who is strong and energetic.I live in Takoradi in the western region of Ghana and I wish to start a new friendship with you.I can bring out the best in you
    You can just let hung out or talk more on whatsapp,Facebook etc.my number is (+233)0542320269 or on Facebook on Jak Nharna Fiifi Johnson is my Facebook username…… Check up on me and let's being friends

4. Valentine Katamani says

Hi cutty Cindy,am Valentine Kat 25years of age a Ghanaian am down to earth, outgoing, intelligent, generous, and love to make friends. Am energetic I have average body type, am ever ready to do anything just to make you happy and feel like the Queen that you deserve,i will be so glad if you give me the nod…. You can contact me on +233247758329 or email [email protected]

5. Emmanuel Maccarthy says

Hi am Emmanuel from Ghana my contact is +233555966910 please am the best choice for u

6. tony onyango says

Tonny Onyango from Kenya….make contact if interested via +254704700699 and onyango tonnie is my facebook profile

7. Emmanuel Opare says

Hi Cindy. Am Benjamin from Kenya. If you can like me I promise to make you happy.
    My no.+254791601169 email [email protected]

9. Charles Ndahayo says

Hello Cindy.charles is ready for you.honest man,caring,loving.live in South africa.email: [email protected],thanks

10. Elijah williams says

Interested…

Hello sweetie here is my number +2348148353011

12. Gianmarco Alexander says

Hi Cindy hope you are good you are a beautiful good looking woman i will like to communicate with you and get to know each other better this is my private [email protected] hope to hear from you there soon

13. Stephen Mwihia says

Hi dear am Stephen mwihia looking for a serious relationship that can to true marriage my number +254722267094

Hope we York together
    Am simply down to earth
    Smart and focused
    But ofcourse highly industrious
    Looking forward

Hope we York together
    Am simply down to earth
    Smart and focused
    But ofcourse highly industrious
    Looking forward

16. sabastine chukwunedo says

Cindy am Sabastine from Nigeria am really intrested and like to know u more ur a beautiful weman every mans dream. This my private ad [email protected],I'll expecting to hear from u thanks

17. sabastine chukwunedo says

Am Loving, cearing, gentle and humble my name is Sabastine from Nigeria am interested this my personal ad [email protected]

Hello Cindy, am Prince Francis by name chatting from Lagos Nigeria, looking for a serious relationship for a sincere a lady,am very caring and lovely to be with , this my contact +2348038419403 call or whatsapp me with it.

Hello cindy I am joshua from Kenya am in my 20s and I am ready to share great with you I believe am so romantic to rock your world with love and happiness am humble and am genuinely not looking for money but for love…I believe nobody will do it perfect than me coz I have a strong ego in myself contact me via my whatsup contact +254727587354…or email me on [email protected]…THANKS

Hi ciny i'm interested for you l'm Michel raul l'm 28 old l'm from Congo contact me +22967401700

Michel raul l looking for a serious relationship +22967401700 émail [email protected]

Hi Cindy I'm Greg and located in Ohio on Lake Erie so text or write me soon.
    9209178992

24. MK PANK says

I'm really like u my email is [email protected] my what's and phone number is +923159818794

25. anshuman says

Hi how r you dear ..whatsup message n kindly call me at +919779209650 Anshuman

Am a teacher interested in U. Contact me +67571417559. U won't regret it or U won't be disappointed. Email [email protected].

28. Shkelqim Hoxha says

My email add [email protected]

Hi Cindy my name is William im 29 from India and i am ready to do whatever you wrote ,if you give me a chance to do it.my what'sapp no.+918403904093

Hlw ! I m interested if u r interested2 thn txt me. I m 32yrs old.

Hello sweetheart here is my what's app no +91 9777447333.

🍏🍏My name is Hafiz Ghulam Siddique from Pakistan my whattsap number is+923337475037. I am interesting you please send me your messenger ID, email and whattsap number dear🍎🍎

33. Denzell Motase says

Hey gorgeous hope you are fine.My name is Denzell and a very strong guy who respect and treat ladies nice,i really admire you and will like to know you more.just whatsapp me on +237675633051 or email me [email protected] to hear from you soon.

34. Asad says

Hi….can we chat if you are single and interested….I am Asad by profession I am well test engineer in an oil company and I am working and living in Qatar.
    Beside all these I am a loving caring towards family and want someone who is also loving caring loyal in a relationship.
    Thanks
    What's app: +97466629032
    Email: [email protected]

36. Alao olamilekan says

Alao by Name not sugarcoated but loving,caring and God fearing +23436714111 where is my sugar mummy?

37. Abdullah Al Mamun says

I'm simple man, I've complete my Graduation, I’m 30 years old. I’m looking for a serious and true & long term relationship that I will trust and honesty with me, I need of a sugar Mummy who will take care of me & also respect me like wise I will do whatever she wants, I will give her all the Love in the world & i will keep happy with her whole life, I promise i never broken her hurt, I love her with my life….Just i want to tell you…You can believe me.
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/princemamun20
    Email (Hangouts) : [email protected]

Hi dear nice to meet you,I am Isaac Vincent from Nigeria 32 of age the you mind? Pls let's meet on watts app okay +2348118547053

39. Ahsan Ullah says

Hi. Its my contact number 00971501669404

40. faisal shahan says

i want long relation 00971551035051

41. Ismael ahoudou says

here its my whatsapp number +22997020857 ,i have 37 years old and single without kids and live alone and never married. my name's Ismael