Single And Searching London Sugar Momma Needs A Serious Lover

Single London Sugar momma needs a serious lover: Hello, are you looking for Rich women from all over the world who are in search of younger strong men to quench their desire? then you have reached your last search and it ends here. Many women have been able to meet with the younger man they are looking for through this platform and many others will still get connected through this platform. Are you willing to get connected to a sugar momma of your choice? If yes, continue reading below..

Single And Searching London Sugar Momma Needs A Serious Lover

Meet Wema, A 45 year old sugar momma in London, England, UK. She is interested in friendship and long-term dating with a man from any ethnicity. She is an outdoor and fun loving person, see more details about her below and her kind of man.

I love to laugh have fun and consider myself outgoing.
I have run my own business for the past 12 years so I’m very independent.
Love traveling and travel often. I enjoy beach holidays but I’m not one for laying by the pool with a book. (Maybe if im hungover 😉 Im happier in the sea or exploring. I like to experience new things, at Christmas I backpacked around Japan for a month & went to Niseko skiing for the first time.
I enjoy the outdoors hiking beach walks nature car boot sales & antiques fairs.
Food lover, Like eating out at nice restaurants but I’m just as happy eating street food in Brick Lane or Bangkok …..as long as it’s good I’m not fussy. I especially love spicy food & sushi. I don’t take myself too seriously, live for today enjoy the moment.
My work allows me a good lifestyle but I am not materialistic. Wealth and possessions do not impress me.

I am looking for an open minded about the type of man I’m looking for. There’s only one quality which is essential, chemistry. Prefer nerdy men
Please note : If you live on another continent you are not for me. I’m not looking for a long distance relationship.

Please just go ahead and join the group chat, if you are active on Facebook, add your Facebook profile below and be added to the group chat.

Hello good day am Jerry from Nigeria and am black in color with good behavior and honest person I will like to hear from you my number is +2348112139626
    Email address :[email protected]

Hello, I'm victor from Nigeria. I love ur personality which I know I can get along with.I would like to here from u soonest. Here is my email address and mobile number:[email protected] & +2347066713858

4. Ato Kwamen Amissah says

Hi Ato amissah is my name. ..am very independent and will love to meet u..my watsup number is +233249670078..from Ghana ..

07456274128 call me

Am Joseph from Kenya, [email protected]

8. sabastine chukwunedo says

Hello
    Am Sabastine from Nigeria am interested in meeting with you and am a guy who love making now friends and I want a serous relationship with you contact me +2348154374159 and [email protected] thanks

9. Valentine Katamani says

Hi honey am Val Kat 25years of age a Ghanaian am down to earth, outgoing, intelligent, generous and love to make friends, am ever ready to do anything just to make you happy and feel like the Queen that you deserve in this life if only you give me the nod I will be much greatful meeting. You can contact me on +233247758329 or email [email protected]

10. Emmanuel Maccarthy says

Hisweet,am Emmanuel from Ghana my wassup +233555966910

Jay is ma name
    Interesting u must be
    Yorking up is my pleasure
    Watsup

Hello am Isaac from Ghana respectful and honest, please you can contact me with +233541468318

Hello am Isaac from Ghana respectful and honest please you can contact me with +233541468318

14. Samuel says

WEMA iam Samuel from London,call me on 07456274128

Hi Im a virgin and im serious dating you

16. Hami Wishes says

Im Real seious dating you i would run away if i could

17. Hami Wishes says

what is like to be seriouslli dating with some one i wonder

18. Hami Wishes says

hmm this ladi seems to interest me some one whos seriousli wants to date her i wish i had an alien space ship to pick her up

Hi dear my name is Anthony cruz from India I like you very much if you selected me I will be very lovable and friendly to your life,and satisfy your very need if you interested in me kindly drop your message to my mail [email protected] or wattsapp me +91 9841394271

Am a teacher interested in U. Contact me +67571417559. U won't regret it or U won't be disappointed. Email [email protected].

22. nick tresor says

hello lady,, looks like you got yourself a perfect match.. I'm Nick,, open minded guy..still young tho, im 27 years old.. contact me +250781047873 email: [email protected]

23. Nnamdi Chioma says

For me distance is not a baria and I promise you won't regret for knowing me and I'm ready to meet you anywhere you are.my contact info is, [email protected]

24. Abdul Khan says

Hi my name is Reece Khan m from suva Fiji m 36 years of age.+6799508627 and [email protected]

25. Elenoa Dicovi says

Hallo WEMA I'm really interesting in your beautifull pictures I'm 42yeaold divorced and no kids from Fiji island all i can message you. I'm Really happy deeply in love with you please hope you will receive my request to be my future wife. Whatsapp 679 7355127.my email address [email protected] hope to hear from you soon my beautifully

I don't have more to say all I can say is action speaks more than words. So try me and you won't regret. Contact +233240050035/[email protected]

hello . am looking for serious relation with serious women for marriage
    whatsapp/
    +201122486485

Hello my dear good to see you here,I am Isaac Vincent Oboh from Nigeria 32 of age single never married before no kids yet,my dear after reading your mail earnestly I couldn't help it,so I decided to contact you,my dear I am deeply interested in you okay,would you accept me? I promise you w'll never regreat it,here's my watts app contact +2348118547053 or [email protected]

29. Arthur brown says

Arthur brown on Facebook

Hey you,
    I'm a 23 y/o, originally from Germany but now living in London. I've read your profile with much interest and would consider it a nice match. I'm living in London, am a very open minded person myself, working as a freelance translator and trader in the blockchain space. I absolutely do love travelling and good food. Other people have called me handsome as well… I would love to send you a photo or two of me via email if you're interested and exchange further details. [email protected] is my email. Looking forward to hearing from you x

Hai This is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

32. Oyedele Samson says

Hello am Samson by name,
    I'm 35 years old, single and searching never married, and no kid

33. hello please accept me I’m from netherland my phone number is +212616716690

34. jolly bert condeno says

Hi babe im jolly bert 25 years old from philippines, im chinito and 5'7 height, im really serious to you, infact i like you, i spend a lot of time looking for a serious relationship that can turn to marriage, but i cant and how many times i failed, im thanking so much in this site because i saw you, i hope your my miracle, you can contact me at my,
    Whatsapp+639062406057
    Contact+639062406057
    Gmail. [email protected]

hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or [email protected],,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

36. Abdul-Rashid Musah says

My name is Rashid 24years of age from Ghana 6ft4" tall and strong contact me if you are really looking for a real strong gentleman then link up +233206160745 or email me @ [email protected]

37. Sohail Khan says

Hello hawru

hello how are you doing I'm single never married this is my whatApp number +233542142418