Sugar Mummy Coming Home for Christmas in Your Country

Wow! This is a great opportunity for members on sugar mummy zone it seems all several sugar mummies abroad are coming home for christmas and they will be in your various countries.
Search no further for any sugar mummy in my country its time to choose your country then of course the sugar mummy with names and everything would be sent to you so you can join the party and hangouts with sugar mummies this christmas period.

Are you ready to Meet a Sugar Mama in your country? then you must take this request very candid, it doesn’t matter the continent you are from, Sugar Mama in Europe, Sugar Mama in America, Asian Sugar Mummies, Sugar Mummi in Africa, North America Sugar Mummies, South American Sugar Mummies, Australia Sugar Mommas and Even other smaller countries and cities.

Sugar Mummy Coming to South Africa for Christmas:
Meet LISA, She is a young and strong Sugar Mummy in Boston, She is coming home to her city here in South Africa, and several men has been booking for other sugar mummies we have many many more in various cities in South Africa like Capetown, Kimberly, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Durban, Neilspruit, East London, Soweto and several other cities.

How to get sugar mummy coming to Your Country:
This is your last opportunity to meet all the sugar mummies in Latest Dating Site and Sugar Mummy Zone Africa all to your disposals without thinking about distance and several other things and difficulties.
Comment You Country below
Comment Your Age
Comment You Location
Comment Your Emails
We will collate all the comments and send it out to all our Sugar Mummies Worldwide for you to get feedback as soon as possible.

Do not forget, if you have friends, let them know, this is finally an opportunity for you, drop as accurate details as possible, and so with your friends, do not forget to join the conversation too.

1. Ndubest Ndubuisi says

My country is Nigeria, my location, Lagos,Enugu,my age.31/ my email, [email protected],08039459107

2. smshah says

if any sugar mimmy want me im in uae +97152369129 my whatsaap

Sorry

4. Saif O says

Hi I am Saif
    23y
    Originally from Iraq but I move between Iraq and Turkey
    My E-mail is : [email protected]
    U can add me on hangout on this account my whats app is +9647709163676
    I am a mature, open minded person and a man who is committed, loving, passionate, fun and energetic.

5. Dennis Osei says

Hallo beautiful angle nice to meet you and am very delighted to have you us my beautiful queen am Dennis osei from Ghana in west Africa n l want to be with you because you are indeed pretty much and I promise you l will never disappoint you in anyway if l get this opportunity from you and you will see how wonderful l will be .indeed pretty like you deserve best one like me respect guy humble n stay according to your others please l need this opportunity serious because l can see your my life partner you can also whatsapp me on this number+233506875354

I love you very harm

6. Emmanuelsegun says

I'm orawade Emmanuel Segun by name,from Nigeria am 27years I love you and I will be there for you till the end of my life. here is my phone +2348131896231 or [email protected]

7. Emmanuelsegun says

8. kasim says

hi dear
    i am from pakistan now in abu dhbi uae my age is 30 my email id is [email protected] mobile/whatsapp number is 00971567229525

9. Dennis Osei says

Hallo beautiful angle nice to meet you and am very delighted to have you us my beautiful queen am Dennis osei from Ghana in west Africa n l want to be with you because you are indeed pretty much and I promise you l will never disappoint you in anyway if l get this opportunity from you and you will see how wonderful l am .Beautiful flower like you deserve best one like me respect guy humble n stay according to your others please l need this opportunity serious because l can see your are my life partner and also l will be glad if l get this opportunity from you and you can whatsapp me on this number+233506875354 l hope to hear from you again sounds sleep my beautiful mummy

10. Zak Ismaila says

Am zak from Ghana and am very energetic guy am 30 and very simple am very interested in having a sugar mummy this is my contact +233275170818 [email protected]

11. Thobile Mahlangu says

South Africa
    Johannesburg
    [email protected] I'm 25 years old

12. shahrukh pardis says

Hello dear how are you I hope you doing well and I pray to almighty God to bring smiles happiness in your life my dear My name is shahrukh Pardis I am from Afghanistan am 26 year old single never married but I am living in war country I don’t have good life don’t have a good food for eating I have seen in the Internet add of sugar mama site I think with my self in the world right know angle still exists who wanna helps people like me I believe on my self I can brinyyg in your life love trust loyalty honesty in your life I hope you contact with me as soon as possible this is my contact information and if you’re not contact with me after that I will pray to be happy in all life my dear sugar mama.
    Phone/what’s up/IMO/viber +93779805358

13. Tufail Abbas says

Hi I m in dubai now 33 years old 0551378079

Hi I'm in UAE whats app me

Hi dear
    I am from India in chennai city I am 37 yrs old I will satisfy you very much I am friendly and frank, I am very much interesting in romance and affection, I will not disappointing you at any time and have good sense of humor and obey your wishes, if interested kindly drop your message to given numbers mobile: +91 9952808961, what'up number +91 9841394271 and mail : [email protected]

16. Richard Egyir says

My name is Richie and am a Ghanaian, am at the age of 22years also lives in Accra dansoman last stop. You can contact me on +233248952901 or you can also e-mail me at [email protected]

17. smshah says

i want but i dont no how i eitch with womans its my whatsaap +971522369129 ant 1 want add me im doing amazing kiss hot sucking and sii lovely sexy

18. Rani says

Hello dear friends please join me and celebrate my glory and a job well done by Mr Dan Dave, his number 08036872551

Mr Dan have done a great job for me, I have been trying to get a sugar mummy and have been scammed my different so-called agents all they do at forst when i called them is to tell me to send the recharge card to call my woman for me after then they will tell me to send them money and I will keep sending them money more that 5 times even when they asked for more money I keep sending but they will never connect me to a sugar mummy. All they do is take my money and go away I will be calling them but they will never pick up there calls again, and I said I will never call any agent again to hook me up, not knowing there is a real truthful agent Mr Dan who can connect someone to a rich sugar mummy, one faithful afternoon when i returned back from school i had no money on me I thought of browsing online as i was browsing I saw many great testimonies that people was testifying about Mr Dan Dave on how he has been connecting them to rich sugar mummies and daddies in there states. But I did not believe in it that moment I started chatting with one of them privately that was testifying about Mr Dan great work, finally I came to realise that Mr Dan is indeed a genuine sugar mummy agent.. From that very moment I collected Mr Dan's phone number and i called him to hook me up, i told him how I have meant fake agents in the past and how they dope me of my money, he told me he will help me and he told me his terms and conditions just the same way others had been doing to me i was really afraid but I summored up courage to do what Mr Dan has asked me to do by sending him recharge card to call the lady for me, I became more scared thinking that he will not call me back but I keep up my little faith, after 10 minutes I called him back and he gave me the lady's number and also the amount the lady has agreed to be paying me each time we meet. My sugar mummy started my payment with 75k and later increased it to 150k and she has since turned my life around God bless the day i called Mr Dan and God bless you all for reading my true life testimony. I want to let you people know that (Mr Dan) is the only real sugar mummy agent i have come across if you are in need of a rich sugar mummy that can help you just contact via email [email protected] or call him on his private number (Mr Dan) on 08036872551

WhatsApp 09034192900

Mr Dan I thank you very much I got hooked up by you Mr Dan…..I own you alot

Hello mummy.chanda am humble,honest,respectful,serious,know how to give care a woman,treat her like a queen.contact +258844305900

1. bismark says

am bismark from ghana so let chat on whatsapp or email me on [email protected] .com

20. bismark says

am bismark from ghana can we chat on whatsap +233246573667 or [email protected]

Hi i'm interested for you l'm michel raul i'm 28 i'm african from Congo dorigine i lookin friends and serious for a relationship i speak frensh and english contact me +22967401700

22. MK PANK says

Afghanistan
    Kabul
    22age

Hello, me Evariste, I am a very nice man, well educated, and understandable. I speak english, french and a little spanish.
    for you the woman who comes to me, you will be covered with kindness and a lot of love. you will not regret anything. I am waiting for you impatiently.
    here are my addresses: whasap: +22997188929
    tel: +240222151524

Hi will you marry me?

28. Sanio Rodiction says

Hi dear,i'm Rodiction,i'm from Madagascar,Madagascar is green place ,ilm 20 years old but ready to get married with and old woman [20-70],i'm single ,never married,no kids,so i'm ready to love you and stay loyal with you ,so all you have to do now is to call my number and i'm gonna be yours and you're gonna be mine ,i beg you to contact me directly as soon as you got my message because i just use a simple phone so it is not so good at connection,so do call me please ,you can call me at any time you want because i'm alredy yours whoever you are !!
    My number :+26324990855-+26327295174
    My email:[email protected]
    I hope you understand my situation a'd you konw how much i love you a'd i need you come into my life

29. Jawad Sadiq says

Hello my name is Jawad sadiq khan m from Pakistan but right now m in Dubai in mardaf area m interested in suger mummy's but till I didn't conect with any mumy here so pls admin help me and conect me dubai suger mummy's pls m 34 years old and m a responsible man I should respect all ladies sonpls if any suger mummy's here then even right now mready to go with her who will pay me money after meeting my WhatsApp 0097455493049 my mobile 00971527796004 email:[email protected] pls admin I need your help cas I need money and establed my life pls

Hi how re u doing am really for you my +2207441674

Hi Princes,what fairy tale are you from? You are a million baby, you are the most charming and attractive, i would love to see those eyes in real! I just can't take my eyes off you sweet cutie pie.
    Dear I'm a very simple person who wants to live a healthy peaceful life,looking at a great future. My name is Ashish born 42 male never married, didn't get time to look for my better half (partner or a girl) just focused to do something in my life to prove myself in this dirty world which the God himself might have not wanted, but to balance the nature and the cosmic laws he had to make good and bad.i the only son of my parents who has a younger sister(married)has two kids a girl and a boy. I'm a self made person, easy going,simple,who has a limited things to achieve in life, a nice sweet caring wife,have kids,and a happy home. Dear i just want a little in life,i live in my rented house.I was working for a Infrastructure company for the Environmental/Engineering and Construction Division on Biotechnology, Waste Water Management. Now working for hospitality industry & services in Pune INDIA.
    We are consultants and Management company for Hotels and Restaurants.
    I have a good Job but still working hard. Dear Trust me where we don't know each other but then dear I'm scared a bit.I just don't want to be cheated with relation or my feelings, i understand your feelings and problems, hope you get my point what i say, a very emotional person but strong at times, carrying by nature.i have nothing to lose but my life will be finished if any thing goes wrong .Dear I'm a God fearing person. i have said a lot about me. tell me about yourself. Take care.
    Thanks,
    With Regards
    ASHISH
    Cell phone number : +91 8329373310
    WhatsApp number : +91 9975243532

32. Narendra N. Dolasia says

Hi, My name is Narendra Dolasia from India.
    My mobile or whatsapp no. is +918780778130.
    My email id is [email protected].
    I am single and unmarried with 37 years old. I am passionate, caring, responsible and sincere man.
    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I am working in a private company as Supervisor.
    Please contact me soon. I can relocate immediately.

33. Technical Hub says

+923478850930 My whatsapp & contact. contact me sweetheart

34. Akram Hassan says

Hi my name is akram Hassan from India I'm lonely and very down to earth please don't ignore me you contact me [email protected] and my watsup no +918582003004

35. Akram Hassan says

36. ATIF REHMAN says

Hello dear

I am here for finding a lady who care of me love me, I m36 handsome from INDIA
    +919760040766

37. ANTHONY MURMU says

love is god,love is power ,love is religion ,love is faith ,love is humenity,call 919002662125 ,917001737201 ,my age is 25 ,age does not matter in LOVE

If you have ever been in Anastasiadate and Asiandate Or ArabianDate Then you find me here, Hopefully that come to me on this site is not fake like Ukrainian women and some women From America and China who say love but in fact Computers that are in the program by humans low and low my email: nusawalet @ gmail.com, whatsapp +6281356567090 Fb msenger Zulkifli Nusa and Pienteres Zulkifli Nusa .. I will spend time with you with the rest of my age.

39. ZULKIFLI NUSA says

40. Kizza Geofrey says

My country is Uganda age 27yrs old am in Kampala Uganda email address [email protected] WhatsApp number+256704310753

Dead I will marry you

42. Vamshi krish says

Hello this is vamshi and age is 20.
    Country: India