Sugar Mummy HookUp, Jane Accepted Your Request

Sugar Mummy Jane Wants To Hookup With you – Hi! My name is Jane, a young sugar mummy, I study and work in a University at Abuja, Canada, I am fair in complexion and a sweet rich lady who is seeking a nice African guy for dating, I am the only child of a single Rich woman who is even a Sugar mummy that lives in Nigeria.

Meet Rich Young Sugar Mummy

My name is Jane, a young sugar mummy. I live in Wuse, Abuja Nigeria. I am a busy and hard working woman and it’s time to settle with that lucky good man. I am a consultant I love traveling out of the country especially to the United, states of America. I reallocated to Nigeria years back. I see all the benefits of having a sweet sugar boy that she is enjoying over there so I want my own sugar boy too. I have the money I will spend on the guy, I will pay him monthly when we date and have fun alone, I want a guy to make me want more. I’m looking for friendship and see where it leads. Someone who’s honest, caring, compassionate and open minded. I am fun, beautiful, hardworking and family oriented. I want someone who will be upfront, honest, and I will do the same. I love great communication, because it draws me closer to someone. I understand that being together is the most important part of a relationship no matter what we are doing (besides communication I’m now looking for a relationship, but I’m not looking to jump into anything without getting to know someone first.

If you are interested in her, kindly drop your phone numbers and emails for easy communication.

1. Prince Paschal says

About me
    I'm a positive person and I try to live life as best as I can. I'm an active an outgoing person, and I try to find time to try new things. I try to care about the people around me. I'm determined, independent and I know what I want in life. I have a great family that gives me lots of support.

What I'm looking for
    I don't really have an answer, but I do like girls who are lively and active. She should have a sense of humor and not take herself too seriously.

Paschal +2347030828213

1. George Pelumi says

0807463956&[email protected],ama young man of 20 years old buh love old ladies

2. Adekunle says

I'm Adekunle from osun state, I'm age of 31year old,when we know you know more about me,am a caring love beautiful guy and cool man,this my number 08105161642 my email [email protected]

I am Afolabi Samuel Olakunle from Lagos Nigeria I am 38years I am here seeking for genuine love and long time relationship that can lead to marriage I am honest loving caring transparent trustworthy humble person. I am a mature minded serious person and socialiable I love watching movies and soccer game I hate smoking alcoholic liars and unfaithful deceit person around me. I am not here for scamming joking or fraud pretence I am here for real.
    Kindly contact me back through this below information.
    Tel: +2347018151412, +2348139371488. [email protected]

4. Zak Ismaila says

Am zak from Ghana and very energetic guy and very interested in having a sugar mummy +233275170818 [email protected]

5. Jeffery Prater says

My number is +1+205+417+1926 and my email is [email protected] I hope to hear from you soon God bless

6. Jeffery Prater says

I'm from the USA Birmingham city Alabama to be exact God Bless

7. TERRY MAIK says

HI GET ME ON FACEBOOK 0791615268 OR EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

8. Alain says

Enter your comment…am Alain 20years old intrested

9. ruen colambot says

hi jane im ruen from phil. just call me09484394625

10. Kobii Dick says

Hi I want to urge you that you story is well received and appreciated
    I've been dreaming all days to find beauty and compassionate angle like but none avail till today I want to be your man and you being my queen for life and l swear to you that there will be no more lies nor deceit please whatassp me on +233546916059 I do care about you and love you too [email protected]

11. AMOS AFUM says

Am from ghana my name is AMOS and my email is [email protected] and my number is +23354328001

12. Mooki says

Hello dear, my name is Mooki and I am from Lesotho in southern Africa, i will love, care and appreciate you dearly for I am a kind a caring person by character and I too would want to settle down with you once we see that we share common interests and affection for one anther and also I am a hard worker and I obtain a B A degree in sociology my whatsapp number is +26658606227 and my email is [email protected]

13. Cybot Cobbinah says

Hello dear my number +233266649181
    And my [email protected] the same name on Facebook
    Am from Ghana

14. Asare Diaron says

Know more about me by chatting me on my whatsapp line +233576521302

15. Godfrey Bongo says

Hello am godfrey from kenya. am single. aged 29. iam hardworking. I love you because you have everage body size. my contact are +254727655202. or email. [email protected] com.

16. bismark says

am bismark from ghana can we chat on whatsap +233246573667 or [email protected]

17. Doggy Black says

Am Douglas, from Nigeria I need a sugar mummy from any part kindly reach me on WhatsApp +2349094494510

18. Doggy Black says

19. Doggy Black says

Hi, am Douglas from Nigeria. passionately in search of a good, loving and caring sugar mummy.am enough to make you happy. Pls kindly reach me on +2349094494510 or WhatsApp

I don't have much to say but I can you happy +2348112139626

Hi Jane better late than never
    Am kindred,generous,straightforward and loving
    I play no games and I handle a single relationship
    Tumwine James Junior is my name
    Ugandan
    So very much interested in you
    Reach me at

22. MK PANK says

What's app +923159818794

23. Ainomugisha Martin. says

Yes, hello my dear long time I have been off line again but now am back as last time you accepted my request and now am back we can connect. This is my phone number also whatsapp on +256791296113. And my email address [email protected]
    Thank you am waiting to hear from you soon

hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man 42 age from india, full of love and excited, i dont make sex with my wife, because my hard cock gives her more pain, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, i will not become totally dependant on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at +91-9009411549 or [email protected],,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

25. Sheku Baratay says

Am Sheku from Sierra Leone and am also interested in you and I am a cool guy who love cool ladies contact me on my email address
    [email protected] or my mobile number on +23277547616

Hi jane , I'm a young man of 25 , i just finish with my youth service and I'm ready to be in a relationship with you.you can reach me on +2349079294162

27. anshuman says

Hi Jane call me at +919779209650 directly or you can send me whatsup message me or whatsup call also at the same number.
    Waiting for yours immediate response.
    Anshuman

28. Amadou Jaw says

Add me +393533612087 you can no more

Am Rome from Nigeria but based in Benin Republic. Am interested and can love you like no other man. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Here is my contact number: +22960462640……….EMAIL: [email protected]

Try me once

31. Expo Gee says

Wow,I can see everyone is trying to impress.well am zakaria from Ghana email: [email protected]
    +233247857651 WhatsApp
    All I need is a woman I can call my own and to make her the joy of my life

32. Kossi Agbessi says

Hi!I'm kossi or Dzimes of surname from togo.i'm 32 years old,fair of complexion,honest,intelligente and brave.I'm looking for someone like u to share my life with.Just give me s chance to show love and respect u deserve.I like singing and more.Hope i will be able to be that who can make u feel like ever before.Contact me if possible on 0022898932389 or my email address [email protected] so that we can learn more about each other.Take care and hope to hear from u soon.Ever yours,kossi.

This is my Details I'm honest and lovely I'm from Ghana but I live in Dubai United Arab Emirates I'm 30years old this my number +971526069285 my email is Liberty chosen agnail.com

34. Believe Kwadzogah says

This is Believe from Ghana am interested. +233244159637 and [email protected]

Jane. I am waiting for you ok. 08187600809 WhatsApp me.later pls

36. taiwo foloye says

Jane … taiwo, this my WhatsApp number for more information about me +2348056382979

37. victor akin says

ello
    my name is victor from south west nigeria.
    I'm 25,averagely tall about 1.78m,black and energetic.
      im a graduate(graduated from a state polytechnic since 2013) but currently im studying a professional course in BA(bachelor) which I'm scheduled to finish this year.
    i fluent in both English and Yoruba. Yoruba is my native language which you can find very lovely to learn.
    I'm also playing football and I'm doing well in my training session hoping to be a professional someday.
    During my off time or leisure hour i do work as a part time worker in a restaurant as a chef where i make ends meet. i can cook all sort of Afrikaans delicacies    and I'm very dependent plus hardworking and a very Good christian with God fearing. i believe in love irrespective of race,age,religion and so on.
    I love to mingle with a  mature and older lady of different color be it white or black becos i love intellectual with good sense of humor and great understanding.

pls write back and me about urself or text to my email [email protected](hangouts) or 2348163125309(call/whatsapp/IMO)

38. ladesma says

Am ladesma from Ghana I need a sugar mummy my number is+23354631434

39. Joseph Lefu says

I am black south African 25 Joseph 27785704723 [email protected]

Am a guy from Ghana and am ready to do as u desire so pls u can contact me on dis line +233573316657 plso my darling I will expecting ur call okk so I will here from u very soon right see u bye

My name is Francis F.Broh, but people called me Favour on Facebook,nice to meet u,I lived Russia Moscow,am interested in u,but can we me on my private numbers +79267497252 or whatapp me on +233579628521

42. Muhammed Maiga says

To love you is what happened automatically and it comes from what I see so what I saw is what I love about you . I like to be with a mature women who's intelligent and I think u Re.. Be mine please . am Muhammed maiga,29years old from the Gambia, cell me on +2203410292? Am on WhatsApp also? My email also is [email protected]

43. Yoma says

Hi Jane! I'm tomatoes by name and I'm honest, loyal, respectful guy mostly to woman, I'm a upon minded person, I hate lie's it hurts me a lot.. Here is my cell phone number +2348141655702, my email is [email protected] please I will be happy to have,please contact me

Am Felix by name I live in Italy Verona city… There is my contact +393510925097

45. Hazy Shade says

Hi,
    Let us get to know each other better. Do WhatsApp me on +918178926249
    Thanks

46. Kiggundu Lukeson says

Am called Kiggundu Lukeson from Uganda am 36yrs looking for true love which will end into marriage and am so much interested in the whites my what's app no+256753173598

47. steven dorman says

Add me I am the best you got my name is STEVEN DORMAN # 18763423768 whattsappp

1. steven dorman says

HI GOOD DAY.Iam STEVEN DORMAN SINGLE. NOT MARRIE,no kids .employed & self employed .HONEST,LOVING.faithfull & I have alot more good things I can do .I AM LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE HI GOOD DAY I AM STEVEN DORMAN SINGLE. NOT MARRIED. no kids .employed & self employed .HONEST . LOVING .faithfull & I have alot more good things I can do .I AM LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE here & more the honest way .MY CONTACT # 18763423768 WHATTSAPP. My email is skyblue [email protected] etc. It's a pleasure talking to you , your welcome have a nice day .I seriously await for your reply very soon thank you .here the honest way .MY CONTACT # 18763423768 WHATTSAPP.etc .My email is skyblue [email protected]. It's a pleasure talking to you , your welcome have a nice day .I seriously await for your reply very soon thank you .

48. umesh says

+917599341909

Hii Jane Am Godwin am also based in abuja here's my contact 08117754911 cal me I am available.

51. Abraham Massaquoi says

I am Abraham and I am your ecstasy. WhatsApp me for more conversation +231778690095

52. Akinmade Babatunde says

Hi Jane why can't add me up on whtsap or give me a call directly we need to talk +23408035232229 thanks

53. Lamin Drammeh says

Hello check me on WhatsApp +220 3192156

Hello, me Evariste, I am a very nice man, well educated, and understandable. I speak english, french and a little spanish.
    for you the woman who comes to me, you will be covered with kindness and a lot of love. you will not regret anything. I am waiting for you impatiently.
    here are my addresses: whasap: +22997188929
    tel: +240222151524

55. Ashish Patil says

Hi Princes,what fairy tale are you from? you are a million baby, you are the most charming and attractive, i would love to see those eyes in real! I just can't take my eyes off you sweet cutie pie.
    Dear I'm a very simple person who wants to live a healthy peaceful life,looking at a great future. My name is Ashish born 42 male never married, didn't get time to look for my better half (partner or a girl) just focused to do something in my life to prove myself in this dirty world which the God himself might have not wanted, but to balance the nature and the cosmic laws he had to make good and bad.i the only son of my parents who has a younger sister(married)has two kids a girl and a boy. I'm a self made person, easy going,simple,who has a limited things to achieve in life, a nice sweet caring wife,have kids,and a happy home. Dear i just want a little in life,i live in my company provided house.I'm working for a Infrastructure company for the Environmental/Engineering and Construction Division on Biotechnology, Waste Water Management.
     I have a good Job but still working hard. Dear  Trust me where we don't know each other but then dear I'm scared a bit.I just don't want to be cheated with relation or my feelings, i understand your feelings and problems, hope you get my point what i say, a very emotional person but strong at times, carrying by nature.i have nothing to lose but my life will be finished if any thing goes wrong .Dear I'm a God fearing person. i have said a lot about me. tell me about yourself. Take care.
    Thanks,
    With Regards
    ASHISH

email:  [email protected]

Cell phone number : +91 8329373310
    WhatsApp number  : +91 9975243532

Hello my dear how are you doing? I am so much happy you accepted my request,baby earnestly am very much happy okay thanks very much,here's my contact +2348118547053 or [email protected]

Hi hello dear how are you doing? Here's my num +2348118547053 or [email protected],,,thanks

Hi dear pls add me on watts app +2348118547053

59. Juan Guido says

Hi Jane my name is Juan and I am from Iowa USA and I could salon on here about me but I will answer all of what you would like to know about me here is my contracts [email protected] and my phone number 641 210 5389 hope to hear from you and el wish you a great weekend!

60. Offetta w. Kpahn says

Hi please these are my contacts and email [email protected]/+231888415768/777364805

61. Destiny says

Am Destiny,am single, am 5.87ft tall, am physically, mentally academically sound, very strong on bed,and sex is one of my best hobby. U can reach me on +2348063123602

62. Nicholas Tchiegue says

I'm Nicholas from South Africa 41 years old. If you are interested whatsapp me 0027735936422 or email: [email protected].

64. Joseph Lamie says

Jane,am Joseph T Lamie from Liberia am 48years of age am a Christian and am interested in you. My email [email protected] and my number.+231888677616

65. Juan Guido says

[email protected] +6412105389

66. Juan Guido says

[email protected] .com +6412105389

67. Asim Kamal says

I like you accept your offer
    My WhatsApp number +923135623742

68. Agnalda cotela says

Hi Jane i hope you are very well. I saw you description. So im interested to know you person… Im from mozambique for more information about my self go to my whatsapp +258846657882

hi beautiful, iam Tandeo from Zambia 35 years of [email protected], +260950978322

70. sam derick says

Hi miss Jane! Thanks for accepted me, we can contact on my email address, [email protected].

71. lin ski says
  72. lin ski says
  73. Ogodojonathan747 Erubr says

This my mail [email protected],add me up.

74. 2eoplace says

If your still searching: Phone +2348077224730,
    e-mail: [email protected]

75. George N Dalieh Jr says

Hi sis Jane i'm George my phone number and +231880566644/[email protected]

76. khurram shahzad says

03155996343 my watsapp nmb
    Khurramshahzadg[email protected]

77. Ashish Sharma says

Hello beautiful I'm 30 years old single guy looking for someone special text me at my what's app +919982930390

Hai This is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

79. Ntumunu Norbert says

Hi i am Norbou this is my number +264812831830 [email protected]

I'm from Bangladesh I need a Rich Sugar mummy for marry and live our life happily with sharing love together forever..5.10" height. my WhatsApp number is:+8801748153740

Contact me
    Name: Rubel
    Country: Bangladesh, Dhaka
    Age: 26
    WhatsApp: +8801748153740

82. Kethan says

+918317534100 [email protected]

83. Thomas Kaku says

Am Thomas Kaku from Ghana. Am twenty-six years of age. Am looking for a rich sugar mummy to date which can lead to marriage. Am very strong and good. You can contact me on+233550039365 or on my email [email protected]

84. Thomas Kaku says

Am Thomas Kaku from Ghana. Am twenty-six years of age. Am looking for a rich sugar mummy for dating which can lead to marriage. Am very strong and good in whatever you want. You can contact me on +233550039365 or on my email address [email protected] Looking forward to having a good time with you

hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or [email protected],,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

86. Asare badiako Prince says

Hello dear mummies I'm so excited to meet u here I'm looking for my partner so iwish to u and aplying so be sincere and love me OK my contact is 0555530650

87. Asare badiako Prince says

Hello

88. Jagadish Das says

Hi my name is partho from India. I want to give my life another chance to a foreign lady who will not cheat me and love me forever. Because I had loved a beautiful girl in India but she cheated me as I was poor and jobless at that time. I am still single and no child. I am intermediate pass pursuing graduation and my is age 25 yrs. In our culture and I too have special respect and honor for female. Iam God fearing and down to earth. I love travelling listening to music and dance. If I get my soulmate I will care her and always keep her smiling. I can relocate to my soulmate place. If your thought match with me then lets contact at +91 961 256 8256. email: [email protected] or [email protected]

89. Jagadish Das says

90. Kelvin Smith says

Hi Jane;am an active young guy,honest, caring,loving,God fearing guy who will do everything for you to be happy. Am a guy of principle and so I will respect any view you bring up. If you are interested in me like how I am email me on [email protected] or whatsapp me on +233651264228. Thank you Jane.

1. Kelvin Smith says

Jane please accept me and you will never regret having a young loke me. I will be waiting for your message on email or whatssap wherever you send it through i will br ready for you. Thank you

91. Osvaldo Plange says

+244571142456 email address
    Osvaldo [email protected]

92. ajim mohammad says

My WhatsApp no.+919758160108

93. gurlal sing says

Hi my whatsapp number +916260099455

Hi Jane can we date

95. abledu heartwill says

Hi am Heartwill in Ghana. Communication is the vehicle that drives a relationship and trust lubricates this vehicle. I WOULD BE HONOURED TO BE YOUR SUGAR BOY+233543953672 ,or [email protected]. lets get to know eacjh other and hook up please. You are beautiful.

96. Zea Escabarte says