Simple and Slim Russian Sugar Mummy Is Online Searching For A Love

Slim Russian Sugar Mummy Is Online Searching For A Lover Now – Meet Eleni, 50 years old,  she is looking for s young sugar boy who is ready to take care of her, she says her legs are her best features and she lives in Republic Of Bashkortostan in Russia. She was once married but now separated/divorced so you have nothing to fear!.
Simple and Slim Russian Sugar Mummy Is Online Searching For A Love
Below is what she really want from a lover…

Hello my Dear. My name is Eleni. I want to find love which will lead to creation of a family. I like the dark-skinned men – therefore I’m on this site.

I liked read American and English writers as Fenimore Cooper, Mayne Reid, Louis Boussenard, Jack London. They wrote about indigenous people of America and Africa about heroic fight of these people against oppression and slavery.I liked these courageous and proud people.
I’ve grown up in society where the basic principles were equality of all people irrespective of skin color and religion.Somehow I’ve received a question – whether I’m the agent of KGB. I’m not the agent of KGB. Joke. I’m an ordinary Russian woman. Kind heart, good soul and decency of person is most important for me.I would like to see these qualities in my bridegroom elect. I consider that the family relations between the man and the woman must be under construction on the basis of mutual understanding and tolerance to each other.

Are you ready to make Eleni happy? are you ready to be her sugar man or boy, Please she needs someone of Good heart also, Get her phone numbers now, its quick and easy, and do share your concerns below in the comment.

1. TERRY MAIK says

HELLO AM MAIK FROM KENYA YOU CAN HOOK UP WITH ME AT [email protected]

2. Collin says

Hello,
    Iam Collin.Iam intrested in your and your femminity.I can see something in common for us and would like to know you..
    [email protected] is my address

3. Collin says

Hello,
    [email protected] is my address

4. Kobii Dick says

Helo miss eleni am Dickson a real african and wanting to do all your bidding as a man of ur heart please whatsapp me on +233546916059 thank you

5. Hazy Diamond says

Hello I'm not here for games. Honesty is my beat policy. I'm a young handsome cute looking guy who believe so much in love. I can always say I'm every woman's dream man. I'm not aggressive, not a woman beater, I'm a good cook and i am not far from being a perfect gentle man. You will never regret meeting me and starting a new life with me as I'll always be by your side to make you smile and laugh out loud all day.. Here is my contact WhatsApp me or call me +2349063750850

6. Godfrey Bongo says

Enter your comment…

Hello am Godfrey from Kenya. aged 30 years. I will give all kind of love eg kamasutra love romance love and orall love. I will respect honest and faithfull to you. I love because you have a good body size. My contact are
    +254727655202. or email. [email protected].

7. bismark says

am Bismark from Ghana +233246573667 or [email protected]

9. 're Francesco says

Good one and am hear for you dear am Francis from Nigeria but here in Italy so I didn't no if you will love to come around am ok and from o.k.

10. som says

Whatsapp=+919452047408

Hello dear,i am Hisam a Tanzanian leaving in Kenya. Kindly get in touch with me, i would like us to know each other better.Whatsapp number: +254736001121 .

Hi pretty Lady u so beautiful am Alexander like to no u more am from African let talk on phone call+2348133822456

13. runguam salim says

Hello dear, am Modi Salim from Mombasa Kenya. Just reach me for a cool chat and get to know each other well via my details below.

E-mail: [email protected]
    Mobile: +254711251548/+254735735463

14. victor akin says

ello
    my name is victor from south west nigeria.
    I'm 25,averagely tall about 1.78m,black and energetic.
      im a graduate(graduated from a state polytechnic since 2013) but currently im studying a professional course in BA(bachelor) which I'm scheduled to finish this year.
    i fluent in both English and Yoruba. Yoruba is my native language which you can find very lovely to learn.
    I'm also playing football and I'm doing well in my training session hoping to be a professional someday.
    During my off time or leisure hour i do work as a part time worker in a restaurant as a chef where i make ends meet. i can cook all sort of Afrikaans delicacies    and I'm very dependent plus hardworking and a very Good christian with God fearing. i believe in love irrespective of race,age,religion and so on.
    I love to mingle with a  mature and older lady of different color be it white or black becos i love intellectual with good sense of humor and great understanding.

pls write back and me about urself or text to my email [email protected](hangouts) or 2348163125309(call/whatsapp/IMO)

I lived Russia Moscow,Can we talked on phone +79267497252 or whatapp me on +233579629521

Please here I am with my contacts +2330574576661 [email protected] hope to hear from you

Hello, my email

19. Flexitinz says

[email protected] 09032138464

20. Alok Prasad says

Alok Kumar Prasad

Hi Eleni,
    I am a matured man of 50 years old from India doing business here. I am interested in your profile so I am writing to you. I am an ideal man for making family.

If you are interested in me then contact me on my WhatsApp number +918210125249

22. Hi Babe

My name is INNOCENT, Am 36 years old, 6ft tall, Am an african presentable man and UGANDAN by nationality.Am having a strong feeling and believe that am the right guy whom you are searching for. Am having a medium and admirable body structure.Am ready to stay with you at your home and i treat you with my iconic love forever.

My interest is not focused towards your wealth but strictly genuine love and to share my mature plus constructive minds such that we can create more multiple accumulations of your already achieved wealth.

You can access my pictures and fruitful chattings via my whatsapp number +97466952885.

23. Tariq Watto says