Rich Sugar Mummy in Jakarta, Indonesia Is Available

Meet Rich 43 years old sugar mummy in Jakarta, Indonesia – This sugar mummy in Jakarta, Indonesia is looking for a young man for a serious relationship.
If you stay in Jakarta or willing to relocate to Indonesia, this is an opportunity for you to meet sugar mummy in Jakarta who is seeking for a serious relationship.
I am simple woman and hard working, no play a game I am looking for honest and good man to continue my life I hope I can get on this sugar mummy zone.

Rich Sugar Mummy in Jakarta, Indonesia Is Available

Here is What Sugar Mummy in Jakarta Wants

I am looking for a responsible, compassionate, loving and respectful man who knows how to take care of a woman. I want a handsome and tall man preferably Indonesia or Africa. I like to laugh and have fun during holidays. I enjoy sports, music and the beach as well as relaxing at home. I am positive person with a kind heart. Purposeful girl and self-sufficient. A strong personality; a leader in life. I really hope to meet my love and give him my feelings. I really hope to meet my love and give him my heart.
Any African man or Indonesian man who have interest in her, should kindly drop his phone numbers and emails in the comment box below.

1. smshah says

i want but i dont no how i eitch with womans its my whatsaap +971522369129 ant 1 want add me im doing amazing kiss hot sucking and sii lovely sexy

2. Kingsley Ngerem Chikaodi says

Hello sweetheart how are you doing my name is Kingsley ikechukwu am from Nigeria am 27 years old and single my email address is [email protected] and my phone number is +2348138989255

My whattsap number is +923337475037. My e-mail is [email protected]. fro Pakistan. My name is Hafiz Ghulam Siddique.

4. terry nanaakrong says

5. Jeffery Prater says

Hi my name is Jeffery and I'm a 30 year old male caucasian who is looking for a sugar mommy who is extremely sexy and knows what she wants. someone 35-57 that's from or lives in USA. I'm very outgoing and know what I want in life.I live in USA in Birmingham Alabama, and am willing to move if you can pay for me to come up there.I'm looking for a rich woman whose loyal and very honest as I am.I want to please you by bringing you breakfast in bed,rubbing your feet and giving body messages. I love to kis and to show affection. I love to be romantic to bring you flowers and to make sure all your needs.I'd love to clean cook and do anything you need me to and or ask of me.I love long romantic walks on the beach and in the park. I love sex but I won't force anyone to do anything they don't want to. So if you're interested in chatting send me your number and a pic to [email protected] Thanks and God Bless yall.

Hello dear I like you and I like to know more about you coz I'm here in search of my love my life partner for and serious relationship I'm a asian man but I live all my life here in saudi arabia I'm very alon and seriously looking for life partner ok plz reply me I a honest man good looking and simple man love to know more about you waiting for you on my whatsap 00966541275512

7. Emmanuelsegun says

My name is orawade Emmanuel Segun from Nigeria I love you and am ready for you, +2348131896231 or [email protected]

8. Justice Ogala says

If I'm opportune, I will do my best to make sure u happy and satisfy with me. Cox I have all the attribute u looking for.
    WhatsApp+2348159572056

9. Kobii Dick says

Heloo sweetie pie
    Yes you are indeed a sugar mum
    Am Dickson a real african whose energetic at every aspect of life willing to be your sugar baby for life
    Please I have much more to share with you
    So do well to contact me on whatsapp+233546916059

Hi, aku tertarik. Nama saya Ito. Boleh kenalan? Whatsapp aku di 087881978427 yah.
    Semua kerahasuaan terjamin dan aku orangnya bersih dan lucu.

11. bismark says

am bismark from ghana can we chat on whatsap +233246573667 or [email protected]

12. kasim says

Hello,

I'm Abdul wahid, I'm 30yrs, I'm interested in ur offer, I'm hardworking man, I promise I will be good and royal to u, for years I've been searching for a good cougar that will be my one and only love, i can relocate anywhere bcos what matters most to is that we love each other, I promise I can make you feel as if u are still young, forget ur age its like a number to me, I really appreciate if u chose me My contact is 00971567229525 u can contact via WhatsApp,, my mail is: [email protected]

13. GODWIN KELVIN says

Give me chance to love you [email protected]

14. Ezidiegwu Rapheal Chibuike says

My name is Rapheal, am 36 years old, here is my number +2348038292631

15. Adam Tembo says

Hello sugar mummies l am Adam tembo from southern Africa Zambia am interested contact me on whatsapp number is +260979836130 or email address [email protected] l am waiting for you please contact me

hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man 42 age from india, full of love and excited, i dont make sex with my wife, because my hard cock gives her more pain, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, i will not become totally dependant on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at +91-9009411549 or [email protected],,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

18. Abdullah Al Mamun says

Hi I'm Abdullah Al Mamun
    I'm simple man, I've complete my Graduation, I’m 28 years old. I’m looking for a serious and true & long term relationship that I will trust and honesty with me, I need of a sugar Mummy who will take care of me & also respect me like wise I will do whatever she wants, I will give her all the Love in the world & i will keep happy with her whole life, I promise i never broken her hurt, I love her with my life….Just i want to tell you…You can believe me
    My contact Number +8801775460333
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/princemamun20
    Email Address : [email protected]

TELEGRAM:

20. Carlos Collins says

Ready for your contact

21. Nnamdi Chioma says

Smiles, all you want is me and I'm ready to meet you wherever you are I promise you will never regret of knowing or meeting me that I assure you. My contact number is, +234829776304. Email address, [email protected]

Hello beautiful mummy! Iam Pum 23 years old from Cambodia, I hope you reply back to me when you see, My WhatsApp +855889536885 or Email: [email protected], Thanks you love you

23. Kossi Agbessi says

Hi I'm kossi from TOGO. 32years old,dark in complexion.tall and slim.height 1m85,weight 60kg.sorry i'm not so talkative.Contact me if possible on [email protected] or 0022898932389.Hope to hear from u soon. Best regard,
    KOSSI.

Am a wisdom from Ghana and 31 years old. Very hardworking and respect for woman. Am romantic , caring , emotional and passionate young man. Am 6.50 tall tick. We can start somewhere [email protected]. +233240050035

I don't have more to say all I can say is action speaks more than words. So try me and you won't regret. Contact +233240050035/[email protected]

26. Lamin Sanyang says

+2207855000 Hope to hear you.

27. Noble says

Am Noble i live in jarkata and i am good on bed with any style.this is mynwhatsapp number +6285693917359

Hello, contact me

Hello dear how are you doing?earnestly its my pleasure meeting you here,I am Isaac Vincent Oboh from Nigeria 32 yrs old,my dear don't worry I can pamper you,cherish,and love you with all my life,and i mean it,here's my contact wattsapp +2348118547053 or [email protected]

30. Ashfaq ahmad says

HI 0060103697426

31. Nicholas Tchiegue says

Hello, how are you?

Hello,contact me because I need you.email address [email protected],whatsapp number +2348132568757

hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or [email protected],,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

35. Moin Saiyed says

Hi, my name is Moin Saiyed from India, I have a seriously relationship with you long time, my what's app no./mobile no.0919712455485

36. JoeCons says

Hi dear how are you I'm single I'm looking gf 30 to 40 years old
    My whatsapp no +923024686890
    My email address [email protected]

39. Raza says

Hi dear how are you

40. Shamim Hossain says

i will agree with you. i am 27 years old.i live in Bangladesh.+8801828530050 it's my imo number +8801671945854 it's my what's app number
    my Facebook account ::-Nobagoto Manush
    I am not Fake.I am 100% reall. if you want to, you call my number & justify

41. Huzefa Mithaiwala says

Hello suger mummy if are you interested this is my whataps number+18610387198

42. imam wahyudi ar says

Saya siap jadi imam buat tante call me 082341885756

43. Mr David Sain says

I'm happy to meet you how are you I'm intended you my email [email protected]

44. Rabindra says