Rich Sugar Mummy In Cyprus Wants To Date You

Rich sugar mummy in Cyprus is looking for a young man to date – This 45 years old rich sugar mummy in Cyprus has never married and have no kids yet.
This rich sugar mummy in Cyprus is looking for a black man who knows how to take care of a woman. This Sugar Mummy in Cyprus doesn’t smoke but she don’t care if you smoke or drinks. All she wants is a responsible man who knows how to make a woman happy.

Rich Sugar Mummy In Cyprus Wants To Date You

Here is what rich sugar mummy in Cyprus tells us about herself and the kind of dream man she want.

I’m a very unique individual that stands out in a crowd. I like fishing, walks along the beach, traveling, exploring new things. What I look for in a male is him as a man, I accept him the way he is. The only thing I ask is that he do the same in return. I am looking for a man that compliments me someone that is honest knows who he is and what he wants.

I work with people with special needs and must say I really truly love my job n take pride in doing it. I’m out going friendly funny cheeky and can be very rude but in a nice s3xy way. I love candle white flower. and very Romantic, would like to meet someone same as me as I also like to travel with my family when I get the time. The kind of person I’m hoping to meet must like children as if not please walk on by.

Any young man who interest in her, should kindly drop his details in the comment box below for easier communication.

1. Abdul Wahid says

hi dear my name is Abdul wahid i am in united Arab emirates contact with me on my number 00971567229525

2. smshah says

im working in aue dubai i like fun crazy if u like super kissing in ur sweet lips sucking ur holl body and super sucking ur pussy and enjoy hot fucking soo replay my whatsaap +971522369129

3. Kobii Dick says

Heloo sweetie am Dickson a real african who is ready to meet your desires please whatapp me for more details +233546916059

4. Anthony Ackah says

Hi dear, am Anthony a guy whi meet all your needs and wants. Please contact me on whatsapp on+233547946769 so that we can chat

5. Mooki says

Hello dear, my name is Mooki and I am from Lesotho in southern Afric aged 35 , I will love, care for you and appreciate you dearly for by virtue of character I am a kind and down to earth person. If u give me a chance surly we can be better soulmates. My whatsapp number is +26658606227 and my email is [email protected]

6. Godfrey Bongo says

Hello am Godfrey from Kenya. Iam 29 and hardworking. I love you because you have a good body. I will respect honest and faithfull towards you. My contact are. +254727655202. or email. [email protected].

Hello mummy.Chanda,am honest,loyal,respectful,humble.know how to treat a woman.+258844305900

James Junior is ma name
    African who is self centered
    Am much into loving kids tho i have none and i also look up to my family
    I love evening walks,dates,lighting fire on a conch
    I sometimes go tripping,camping and definitely spending ample tym with mi beta half
    Watsup-+256787908214

my mail id is [email protected] and my whatsapp no +919672772067

14. kobby quansah says

Let chat+233247597172

15. Shahzad Rafiq says

what's app me:+923334875775

16. runguam salim says

Hello am Modi Salim from Malindi coast of Kenya. If you're interested in young Kenyans then please contact me via my e-mail address [email protected] or through my mobile numbers +254711251548/ +254735735463

Hope we get connected

Hello dear,i am Hisam a Tanzanian leaving in Kenya. Kindly get in touch with me, i would like us to know each other better.Whatsapp number: +254736001121 .

18. victor akin says

ello
    my name is victor from south west nigeria.
    I'm 25,averagely tall about 1.78m,black and energetic.
      im a graduate(graduated from a state polytechnic since 2013) but currently im studying a professional course in BA(bachelor) which I'm scheduled to finish this year.
    i fluent in both English and Yoruba. Yoruba is my native language which you can find very lovely to learn.
    I'm also playing football and I'm doing well in my training session hoping to be a professional someday.
    During my off time or leisure hour i do work as a part time worker in a restaurant as a chef where i make ends meet. i can cook all sort of Afrikaans delicacies    and I'm very dependent plus hardworking and a very Good christian with God fearing. i believe in love irrespective of race,age,religion and so on.
    I love to mingle with a  mature and older lady of different color be it white or black becos i love intellectual with good sense of humor and great understanding.

pls write back and me about urself or text to my email [email protected](hangouts) or 2348163125309(call/whatsapp/IMO)

19. Hari chhetri says

I'm 29 years old from Nepal my WhatsApp no +9779857840785

20. stanuche says

Hello my name is uche am in love with u my lady,am ready to do any thing 4 u.her is my contact +2348142804410/[email protected] love u…

21. GA says

Whatsapp +264812517054

22. lewuyagane Stephen says

Am a 21 years need of a long term relationship with a sugar mummy
    Watsap233541739253
    Emai: [email protected] Com

23. Rana Zahid says

I m from pakistan plz contect me for sireous and long lusting relation ship my watap imo fb 00923009408904

24. Rana Zahid says

00923009408904 watsap

25. Fareed Andani says

Hello dearest sugar mummy from Cyprus I'm ANDANI FAREED from Ghana and 35years of age and in search of a sugar mummy to satisfy her sexual desires in bed with the sweetest thing ever, you can hook up with me on +233248848067/[email protected] for quick response my dear love,I'm more than willing to satisfy her sexual needs to satisfy her in bed,am patiently waiting for your call or message my dearest sugar mummy from Cyprus.I'm so desperate to find your love for the mutual benefit of the two of us seeking love.

26. Rabee islam says

Hi, I am Jahangir from Bangladesh, I want to meet firstly this sugar mummy on my phone or whatapps +8801911525776 for discussion about this relationship

PLEASE RESPONSE TO THIS MY MESSAGE AND SEND ME A MAIL TO CONTINUE FROM THERE PLEASE. I AM MR AFOLABI SAMUEL FROM LAGOS NIGERIA AGE 48 YEARS A CHRISTAIN MATURE AND OPEN MINDED. LOOKING GREAT SELF DISPLINE HATE SMOKING DRUG AND ACOHOLIC. I AM FROM LAGOS NIGERIA I AM LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE. WE TALK MORE WHEN YOU SEND ME A MAIL OR WHATSAPP MESSAGE THANKS.
    E-MAIL:
    TELEPHONE: +2347018151412.
    TELEGRAM: +2348039700636.

Hello Cyprus am megere dennis from africa uganda aged 24years and am interested in you for more contact me on wattasapp number +256701344969

Hello, me Evariste, I am a very nice man, well educated, and understandable. I speak english, french and a little spanish.
    for you the woman who comes to me, you will be covered with kindness and a lot of love. you will not regret anything. I am waiting for you impatiently.
    here are my addresses: whasap: +22997188929
    tel: +240222151524

I am 51 year hard worker sweet lover send looking long term relationship send me WhatsApp message and ask about me 00971562285096

32. Emmanuel Doku says

I am looking forward to meet you soon, I am interested in you hope to see you soon, call me +233249782448.i will like to date you dear, love you

33. Muhammad Imran says

I m 47y old I m interested in u my whatsapp +923335278069

I am Évariste Atoko, of Benin nationality living in Equatorial Guinea in Malabo for professional reasons.
    I am 37 years old single.
    I speak French and English.
    I have a master's degree in accounting and management.
    hello, my darling, you know the love life that we all hope for, is a doctrine that we have inherited.
    to be a perfect man, it is not of the mouth as the people say at the edges of the streets, but precisely that a good and beautiful woman meets a man that anticipates these desire, to understand it as it is and very attentive to with regard to the woman. it's a romantic story that: let it bewoman and man never finish writing with a smart, kind, supple, tender and understandable man that's what I am, yes. love story and that love I have and I want to give it to you forever, I'll do what no man can do to you, I'm ready to stay with ityou, accept me and answer me. my eyes desire you I wait for you. kiss.whatsap: +22997188929
    tel: 00240222151524
    email: [email protected]: 1m 90 p: 80 kg

Hi dear love sugar mum how are you dear love? I love you and wanna marry with you for ever seriously ok and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously ok. So I am giving you my details
    My name : Purna bahadur rawat
    Address : Gorahi metropolitan city ward no, 15, New road Gorahi DANG
    Contact no. : +977-9809789036
    What's app number : +977-9809789036

Or i want u for any kind ..?

Hi dear love sugar mum from Cyprus and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously ok and wanna marry with you for ever seriously ok.If you are also serious or we can live together with our relationship .
    My name : Purna bahadur rawat
    Address : Gorahi metropolitan city ward no 15, New road Gorahi DANG
    Country : Nepal
    What's app number and cell phone number is same : +9779809789036, +977-9809789036
    My email : [email protected]

38. Fareed Andani says

I'm Andani Fareed from Ghana and 35years of age in search of a sugar mummy to satisfy her sexual desires in bed with the sweetest thing ever.
    I'm loving, caring,sense of humor and very committed in abiding by the rules to govern this relationship leading to marriage.
    Hook up with me on +233248848067/[email protected] for quick response my dearest sweetheart to be please don't let me down.
    Am waiting patiently to hear from you sooner than later from a phone call or text message my dearest sweetheart.

39. Vijaybhaskar Maddela says

Hai This is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

40. Sanna Kuyateh says

I am Sanna Kuyateh age 29years searching for life partner
    My whatsapp +220 3197500

This my Whtsup +923335912251 this my number +971544250741 suger mummy 40/50/yers old I am 30 yers

Cyprus please contect me my Whtsup +923335912251 & my cell number +971544250741

43. ansu jarju says

I am 28 and you can call me or ad me at wattsapp on +2203294921

44. Francis Amenyenu says

Am from ghana,strong age of 38,any interested one can chat me +233242579533 ever ready.

Enter your comment…AM Haggai Ole from Uganda. whatapp me on +256778220844

46. Alagie Sowe says

I want to date you too,this is my whatsapp number,002207568451;my email [email protected]

47. Fejzullah Bunjaku says

fejzullahbunjaku @gmail.com
    Whatsap +38649193072

48. Uuyuni Halolye says

Hello baetful your baeut court my eyes i can love you i can marry you im a Namibian +264814429334

My whats app number +09203009655436