Online Sugar Mummy in Uganda Needs A Sugar Boy – Sugar Mama Online

Hi. I am Pimba by name, I based in Central Region, Uganda. I visited this Online Sugar Mummy Website few day ago when i was surfing internet and i found out this is best place for me to get a Sugar Boy. I have a positive outlook on life, i am easy going, kind and funny. I think I’m a balanced individual, will be great to meet a like minded individual.

Contact Online Sugar Mummy in Ugandan

I am looking for a responsible man who will always make me happy and make me feel like a woman. I might be all the way in Africa Uganda but i do not mind moving anywhere for love. I need a man who can be discreet about our affair. I believe when you get to know about me, you will understand I am not a woman who you should mess with. I am a polished healthy intelligent, polite, honest African woman from a good family background. I am a Christian as well but not a boring one though. If your plan is to betray, blackmail or expose me as your sugar mummy for fame or whatever reason, I will make sure you spend a lot of your life regretting doing so. would like to meet an honest, romantic , hard working, a good decent man. I need someone who looks very handsome. I want a man I can really look at and be attracted to. I would prefer someone who is independent. I can’t fight with a wife nor a mother please.

Any young man who feels he can take me to be his sugar mummy should leave me a nice message in the comment box below. I will need your real contact, please don’t fake me. Kindly drop your whatsapp number or email and i promise to contact you.

1. TERRY MAIK says

HI M MAIK YOU CAN HOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK 0791615268 OR E MAIL ME AT [email protected]

2. TERRY MAIK says

HI AM MAIK YOU CAN HOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK 0791615268 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] BUT NOT [email protected]

3. terry nanaakrong says

whataspp number +23368746085

4. Collin says

Hello dea,
    iam Collin from Kenya.Iam intrested in you.I will make you happy if you get me the chance
    [email protected] ..contact me here +254799309348 is my number

5. Asare Diaron says

ASARE DIARON is my name, I am simple, gentle and calm young man. +233576521302 is my whatsapp line, chat me and get to know me more.

6. Mooki says

Hello sunshine, my name is Mooki from Lesotho, aged 35, discretion to me is of the utmost importance, i will love, care and appreciate you dearly as my soulmate, i am a kind hearted person by character, I will make you smile, and laugh and also i will please you with the pleasures of the bedroom. My whatsapp is +26658606227 and my email is [email protected]

7. Godfrey Bongo says

Hello my dear. am godfrey from kenya aged 29. I choose you because you body sexy. I will ready to give more information when you reply. my contact are. +254727655202. or email. [email protected].

8. Ofoymungu Neurence says

You can hook me up on [email protected] or watzup me on +252612146424

Call0702921195

10. sam derick says

Hi Pimba,
    Email; [email protected],
    Phone; +255 766 817 255.

11. sam derick says

Hi Pimba,
    Email; [email protected],
    Phone; +255 766 817 255.

12. odah emmanuel says

hi Pim baby,Am odah Emmanuel from Nigeria,am a very cool guy that ALWAYS keeps to his words no matter what.Please give me just a chance to prove myself to you,and I promise that you will never regret it.My contact is +234-813-289-1407 and +234-702-188-6797.And my email is [email protected]il.Com.Just a chance pie.

13. bryan sremmurd says

Am Bryan
    I live in Uganda
    Watsap me on +256705273856

14. bryan sremmurd says

Am Bryan
    I live in Uganda
    Watsap me on +256705273856

15. Moses says

Hey am Bolu from Nigeria

Beautiful introduction
    My email
    Watsup

17. Harimana James says

You're kindly beautiful! Am from Rwanda!I 'd like to be the one you want from before! Please, text me on WhatsApp (+250722352166)

18. Amadou Jaw says

Add me +393533612087

TELEGRAM:

20. Expo Gee says

Wow,I can see everyone is trying to impress.well am zakaria from Ghana email: [email protected]
    +233247857651 WhatsApp
    All I need is a woman I can call my own and to make her the joy of my life

21. Kossi Agbessi says

Hi!Nice to have u hear,u're beautiful.My name is kossi from togo(lomé) I'm interior and exterior decorator and also music RAP and R&B.fair in complexion of 32 years old the pleasure will be mine to be ur soul mate if possible. I've respect for all women and promise to give u all attention u need from a man.Haven't much to say thant saying i need u to give me a chance.Hope to hear from u soon so that we could be able to know more about each other. Ever yours, kossi.Whatsapp nber:0022898932389,email:[email protected]

Hello
    my name is Henry from Uganda Kampala am aged 25 single with one daughter am business man and am the managing some motorsport team in Uganda. I will be humble to let you know more about me dear when we connect find me @ [email protected] / +256787613269 thank you hope to share a good time with you

23. John Maina says

Hi am john am looking good person like you please contact me to this email [email protected] or phone no. /+254729374926 / please be free to me connect to me anaytime

24. gad ndayisenga says

i am interested from rwanda if you choose me i will make you happy in whatever you need.

25. gad ndayisenga says

my contact email [email protected] +250788944312

26. Daniel Denis says

27. Elenoa Dicovi says

Hallo beautifully I really like to know you coz I'm really interesting in your beautifull pictures I'm 42yeaold divorced and no kids from Fiji island as long as we understand it's athar I'm all yours my beautifully fill free to message me. My Email address [email protected] my whatsapp 679 7355127.I'm looking forward for your reply my beautifully

28. Ashish Patil says

Hi Princes,what fairy tale are you from? you are a million baby, you are the most charming and attractive, i would love to see those eyes in real! I just can't take my eyes off you sweet cutie pie.
    Dear I'm a very simple person who wants to live a healthy peaceful life,looking at a great future. My name is Ashish born 42 male never married, didn't get time to look for my better half (partner or a girl) just focused to do something in my life to prove myself in this dirty world which the God himself might have not wanted, but to balance the nature and the cosmic laws he had to make good and bad.i the only son of my parents who has a younger sister(married)has two kids a girl and a boy. I'm a self made person, easy going,simple,who has a limited things to achieve in life, a nice sweet caring wife,have kids,and a happy home. Dear i just want a little in life,i live in my company provided house.I'm working for a Infrastructure company for the Environmental/Engineering and Construction Division on Biotechnology, Waste Water Management.
      I have a good Job but still working hard. Dear  Trust me where we don't know each other but then dear I'm scared a bit.I just don't want to be cheated with relation or my feelings, i understand your feelings and problems, hope you get my point what i say, a very emotional person but strong at times, carrying by nature.i have nothing to lose but my life will be finished if any thing goes wrong .Dear I'm a God fearing person. i have said a lot about me. tell me about yourself. Take care.
     Thanks,
    With Regards
    ASHISH

email:  [email protected]

Cell phone number : +91 8329373310
    WhatsApp number  : +91 9975243532

29. Little Andrew says

Am ANDREW contact mi +971547538394 /+256774604867 u can as well whatsapp mi

30. Abraham Massaquoi says

I am Abraham light skinned in complexion. [email protected]. WhatsApp me at +231778690095. I am your world of happiness. Just contact me and you will know better

I am Évariste Atoko, of Benin nationality living in Equatorial Guinea in Malabo for professional reasons.
    I am 37 years old single.
    I speak French and English.
    I have a master's degree in accounting and management.
    hello, my darling, you know the love life that we all hope for, is a doctrine that we have inherited.
    to be a perfect man, it is not of the mouth as the people say at the edges of the streets, but precisely that a good and beautiful woman meets a man that anticipates these desire, to understand it as it is and very attentive to with regard to the woman. it's a romantic story that: let it bewoman and man never finish writing with a smart, kind, supple, tender and understandable man that's what I am, yes. love story and that love I have and I want to give it to you forever, I'll do what no man can do to you, I'm ready to stay with ityou, accept me and answer me. my eyes desire you I wait for you. kiss.whatsap: +22997188929
    tel: 00240222151524
    email: [email protected]: 1m 90 p: 80 kg

Hello sweety how are you doing? Baby will you marry me?

33. joachim stantham says

Please i need you my dear, am 24 years of old dear and i leave in Uganda, i realy need you in my life dear, for more infotmation about me please contact me on my Email address: [email protected]

please am from Ghana at the age of 31yrs and please I'm very serious interested and am very responsible and respectful guy so please this is my WhatsApp number+233246207568

please am Oscar Billy by name from Ghana at the age of 31yrs and please I'm very serious interested and am very responsible and respectful guy so please this is my WhatsApp number+233246207568

36. Flexitinz says

[email protected] 09032138464

37. Narendra N. Dolasia says

Hi, My name is Narendra Dolasia from Gujarat state in India.
    My mobile or whatsapp no. is +918780778130.
    My email id is [email protected].
    I am single and unmarried with 37 years old. I am passionate, caring, responsible and sincere man.
    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I am working in a private company as Supervisor.
    Please contact me soon. I can relocate immediately.

38. Dharmesh Liya says

hy pimba I love you….my what's app no……+91 9825281414

39. Dharmesh Liya says

hy pimba ….my what's app no……+91 9825281414

40. Dharmesh Liya says

hy pimba ……my what's app no….+91 9825281414

41. Jamal Khan says

Hi dear
    Thos is jamal khan from india delhi single and business head in a MNC apparel company in Delhi India i m searching a good companion like you darling
    I m graduate in science and also fashion graduate.
    Regarding my life ,no smoking no drinking not at all only work and come back to home with my family members .
    If u think positive about me pls revert me at my what's app number given below-8011419139
    Country code is+91

A simple hi is enough,im Daniel from Kisasi to much interested in you if possible we can meet each other for more information.+256751740373

43. geoffrey jeffres says

Am interested +256706453435

44. Daawwit Kabaa says

OK.I have interest.I live in Ethiopia. I am sine one who needs love.I am free in any means my whatsup is 0947442296

45. George N Dalieh Jr says

Hello ma i'm interested i live in Liberia i'm free in anyway my whatsapp number +231880566644

46. Kethan says

47. Abraham Gyamfi says

Hello sweetheart please can I have your number my name is Abraham Gyamfi from Ghana or if you can contact me I will be happy about that +233265201609

48. Tumusime Bosco says

Hi,I'm by the names of Aloe christall Knight,I'm a ugandan 23years of age,chocolate brown skinned, 5.6feet tall, medium sized im done with high school and currently working…. I have always hard a dream of getting amature white or black woman aged 27-45years of age though I've not yet got a chance to met one for a serious relationship,long dating and marriage… Im a a Christian) God fearing simple, smart, freestyled, serious,goodlooking, caring, funny, flirty, cool and not married and I'm ready for relationship anywhere and not after money though but love,..I'm a straight talker I speak what I think weather you like it or not…and yet sorry is my best word***#,if you are interested in me,e
    Here is my contact __+256755667352__reach me on WhatsApp call or text
    Email me @ [email protected]

49. Tumusime Bosco says

Here is my contact __+256755667352__reach me on WhatsApp call or text
    Email me @ [email protected]

50. Tumusime Bosco says

Here is my contact __+256755667352__reach me on WhatsApp call or text
    Email me @ [email protected]

51. Tumusime Bosco says

Hi,I'm by the names of Aloe christall Knight,I'm a ugandan 23years of age,chocolate brown skinned, 5.6feet tall, medium sized i live alone have no family an orphan done with high school and currently working and yet I want to settle with life now and build a living I'm true…. I have always hard a dream of getting amature white or black woman aged 27-45years of age though I've not yet got a chance to met one for a serious relationship,long dating and marriage… Im a a Christian) God fearing simple, smart, freestyled, serious,goodlooking, caring, funny, flirty, cool and not married and I'm ready for relationship anywhere and not after money though but love,..I'm a straight talker I speak what I think weather you like it or not…and yet sorry is my best word***#,if you are interested in me,e
    Here is my contact __+256755667352__reach me on WhatsApp call or text
    Email me @ [email protected]

Am a smoothy 24yr old medium sized gentle ugandan male but not dishonest,
    mind less if am requesting you get me connected via my email please [email protected].i will be glad having a positive reply from you.Thank you