Meet Ella, Sugar Girl From Ghana, She’s Online

Hello Sugar Mummy Zone Members, Meet Ella from Ghanaian, she’s a Sugar Gil who is looking for Sugar Daddy Or Sugar Boy to mingle. This Ghanaian Sugar Girl is single and has no kids yet. She is studying in University of Cape Coast, Ghana. Her father is one of the richest man in Accra, Ghana to be precise.
The Ghanaian Sugar Girl hates smokers and drunker but she don’t bother if you drinks socially. She is independent lady who is staying alone in her apartment.

Meet Ella, Sugar Girl From Ghanaian, She's Online

Below is how this Ghanaian Sugar Girl described herself and the kind of man she want.

I am optimistic and active, kind and honest person with good sense of humor. I live with smile. Somebody told me that a smile cost nothing but gives a lot. I think that life is cool stuff and I prefer to enjoy each day of my life.
I am seeking for a soul mate I’m seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage. I’m looking for a friend and partner, who is really looking for a serious relationship! I am looking for a committed partner who is ready to care and love me. I want to meet the right, special person, a serious man, who wants to create a strong and nice marriage, I don’t play games and don’t want to waste my time and the time of other people.

If you are interested in this Ghanaian Sugar Baby, kindly drop your phone numbers or email address in the comment box for easier communication.

1. Emmanuel Collins says

Am Collins and interested you can contact me +2330542352102
    Email [email protected]

2. Cybot Cobbinah says

Am cybot a Ghanaian movie actor
    Interested in you
    That's my number +233266649181

3. kwajo felix says

helloo have read everything and am interested please call or whatsapp me here on +233241518072 tnx

4. Augustine Yeboah Asiama says

I'm interested in Ella.
    Mobile: +233244291550
    Email address: [email protected]

5. Valentine Katamani says

Hi Ella am Val Kat am ever ready to do anything just to make you happy and feel like the Queen that you deserve in my heart I promise to keep your heart safe love you.+233247758329.

6. bismark says

am bismark from ghana live @ takoradi +233246573667 or [email protected]

7. bismark says

am bismark from ghana live @ takoradi +233246573667 or [email protected]

Hi Dear Ella my name is Anthony cruz from India I am very kind and good person and have good sense of humor I seen your messagae in sugar mummy website it is really interesting and your looking very beautiful if your interest on my kindly drop your message to my ID [email protected] or wattsapp me +91 9841394271

9. terry nanaakrong says

10. Sir oluwa Dave says

GET THE OPPORTUNITY, TO MEET THE BEST DATING AGENCY IN NIGERIA.CONTACT US ON ..08169207857 Are you good in Bed ? Do you really need a rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy , Handsome strong beautiful ladies and guys, that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life, politicians, Bankers, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money ladies, Doctors, London Based willing to pay as much as #80,000 to #100,000 per night and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in Nigeria. LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, PORT, IBADAN, RIVER, JOS, BENIN, ONDO, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries, we have some rich sugar mummies and sugar daddies who are urgently looking for young men and young ladies to spend their Money on.Contact our Administrative Officer Sir Oluwole Dave ..REACH US ON THIS NO via cell 08169207857

11. Paul Harrison says

12. Boadi Asamo says

HELLO EVERYONE GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THE BEST DATING AGENCY IN THE WORLD.CONTACT US ON (+2348147870123) or whatsapp (+2348147870123). Are you good in Bed? Do you really need a hookup with rich sexy Sugar mummy ,Daddy ,Lesbian or Gay that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies and sugar dadies from all works of life, politicians, Bankers, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money ladies, Doctors, London Based willing to pay as much as $800 to $1,000 Dollar and in Naira N150,000 to #200,000 Naira per Night and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in the World. LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, PORT, IBADAN, RIVER, JOS, BENIN, ONDO, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries, we have some rich sugar mummies and sugar daddies who are urgently looking for young men and young ladies to spend their Money on.Contact our Administrative Officer MR AKINDELE JOHNSON on (+2348147870123) or whatsapp him (+2348147870123) (RC:127561)..MOTTO: FROM IMPOSSIBLE TO POSSIBILITIES

Hi Ella
    James Junior is ma name
    Am Ugandan
    Self employed,never married,no kids but ovcourse looking forward to having some with e ryt person
    I focus on a few principle aspects about lyf
    Trust,patience,care en love
    Fearing God is my thing too
    I live every moment
    Travelling,hanging out,going for dates,and being affectionate to mi Queen lady is ma hobby
    Tel-+256787908214
    Luking forward

Ella pl's, my heart is yearning for you. This is my contact line (0546436467) I am Paul Nsiah living in kumasi-Tanoso, I am looking forward to hearing from you, thanks dear .

16. Emmanuel Maccarthy says

17. Emmanuel Maccarthy says

Am Simon from takoradi, 20yrs of age and you can what's app me on this number +233557678980

Am very interested kindly call or whatsapp me:0546472207 will make u feel sex

21. Nana Yaw Boateng says

0505482884 lets know each other ok

23. Abdullah Al Mamun says

Hi I'm Abdullah Al Mamun
    I'm simple man, I've complete my Graduation, I’m 28 years old. I’m looking for a serious and true & long term relationship that I will trust and honesty with me, I need of a sugar Mummy who will take care of me & also respect me like wise I will do whatever she wants, I will give her all the Love in the world & i will keep happy with her whole life, I promise i never broken her hurt, I love her with my life….Just i want to tell you…You can believe me
    My contact Number +8801775460333
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/princemamun20
    Email Address : [email protected]

24. Kvng bliss says

I'm Peter +233276793803 and my Gmail acct [email protected]

25. Expo Gee says

Wow,I can see everyone is trying to impress.well am zakaria from Ghana email: [email protected]
    +233247857651 WhatsApp
    All I need is a woman I can call my own and to make her the joy of my life

Hello sexy how are u doing today , am interest in knowing u more batter cos am single with no kids as well am serious looking for long term relationship which can led as to marriage contact me by whatsup or IMO +233261988158 , hope to hear from u soon

27. Johnson Dettey says

Hello miss am a Ghanaian and in Accra l ask for a Ghanaian sugar lady and you were the one thank you for meeting you and is good to have you am loving care and understanding with honesty am really serious in this relationship if you also want some one like me we can't know each other here till we meeting contact is +233540666470 and my email is [email protected] thank you.

28. samuel gavi says

am samuel

29. Isaac Padi Ayumu says

Miss Ella,
    Please, let's have a private chat so I could reveal more you want hear and see about me. Email :[email protected]
    WhatsApp :0504887857
    you can also call 0244234749

Hello contact me in my email

32. STEPHEN TETTEH says

No comments just my number 0249390290 or gmail http://[email protected]

33. Josiah Ben says

Hello Ella I am Josiah I am intrested in you I just hope u will like me too here is my number +2347087299141 really looking forward to receiving your call thnks.

34. Josiah Ben says

Hello Ella I am Josiah and
    I am interested in you I just pray and hope u will feel the same way about me too here's my number +2347087299141 [email protected] thnks looking to hearing from you

35. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

Hello Ella how are you doing I hope you are fine I am here to look for my life time partner if you are interested in me please sent me your number or call me to this number or what's app me to this number+23277207493

Hello, me Evariste, I am a very nice man, well educated, and understandable. I speak english, french and a little spanish.
    for you the woman who comes to me, you will be covered with kindness and a lot of love. you will not regret anything. I am waiting for you impatiently.
    here are my addresses: whasap: +22997188929
    tel: +240222151524

37. Martin Asare says

Am Jamezlebronn. +233559390159 or [email protected]

38. Sh Nasir says

Hi I'm interest u add me on what's app n imo it's my email address [email protected]

39. FAVOUR CHIKA says

Hello miss Ella how are you my is favour from Nigerian my phone contact is 08134955160, you can WhatsApp me on 08160809969(234 8160809969

40. Uwabor Gideon says

41. Godwin Gyimah says

King Godwin is my name, the only identification is to communicate, take my WhatsApp contact,+233242814990

42. Godwin Gyimah says

King Godwin is my name, the best identification is to communicate, pls kindly WhatsApp me on +233242814990

43. Johnson Dettey says

Thank you Ella for this am greatful to be part of this to see you l have nothing to say but one thing l say is l love you and can make you happy loving caring and live with understanding and peaceful hope you like me to be friends and know each other well love you johnson my contact is +233540666470 email [email protected] .thank you.

44. Adewale says

Hi. I really admire you and i'm interested in you, am very caring, responsible and understanding person. straightforward and reliable. i'm Wale by name, single, 34yrs, from lagos nigeria. am very friendly and fun to be with. i promise to cherish you if you gime a chance. my contact are +2347035044558 My Gmail, [email protected], Thank You

46. steven dorman says

Hi my #18763423768 whattsapp add me for real love and more .

Hello my dear how are you doing? I am Isaac Vincent Oboh from Nigeria 32 of age,baby heres my contact +2348118547053

48. SKYO says

Hiii…. I'm searching serious relationship if you love Indian boys I'm here for you.

49. Nicholas Tchiegue says

I'm Nicholas from South Africa 41 years old. If you are interested whatsapp me 0027735936422 or email: [email protected].

Hi I'm Kelvin i would love to get to know you [email protected]

51. ved Prakash says

hi miss Ella I'm very serious for relationship im not rich but I'm honest loyal truthfully carrying and faithfully person I will your life time life partner my what's app no +919459352085 I'm not rich will you like me

52. ved prakash says

hi my name Ved Prakash from India I'm single unmarried I'm very serious for relationship im looking for my life time life partner Im not rich but I'm honest loyal trustworthy carrying and faithfully responsible person I will your life time life partner I god promise you I love you every time all time life time my what's app no 919459352085 I'm not rich will you like me

53. ved prakash says

hi I'm very serious for relationship im looking for my life time life partner(wife) I'm not rich but I'm honest loyal trustworthy carrying and faithfully responsible person I will your life time life partner. my what's app no +919459352085 I'm not rich will you like me

54. ELISHA .A. AGBLOE says

I'm Elisha Atterh,a cool, calm,kind and have the spirit of humanity. I lives in Tema Ghana and I'm in a very serious search of a sugar mummy so you can please contact or whatsapp me on +2330543691858.

55. Raphael Brandy says

Ohh My GOD !!! You are a very Beautiful looking for a man and it's hard for me to believe why
    such a Beautiful looking woman like you be alone over there without getting men chasing on you. Well am really impressed by your profile and I would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the future. My E m a i l Address is [email protected] dot com , Send me E m a il so that we get to know each other better.

56. Sulisu Muhammed says

Muhammed sulisu

57. Andani Fareed says

I'm Andani Fareed from Ghana and 35years of age in search of a sugar mummy to satisfy her desires in bed with the sweetest thing ever my dearest sweetheart to be
    Please hook me up on +233248848067/[email protected] for quick response my dearest sugar mummy to be please do hook me up for I will never let you down.
    My 😍 😍 😍 😍 love please am waiting patiently to hear from you sooner than later my dear sugar mummy.

58. Joshua Ansah says

Hello pretty queen, sweetheart am Joshua from Ghana, am purposely here for you. Am very much interested in you to make you my soulmate or partner in relationship to show you love and caring, pampered you and make you queen of my heart.
    I will make you happy always and be there for you.
    My contact or WhatsApp line is +233503460965 or 0503460965
    My email address is [email protected]
    Hoping to hear from you sweetheart. Love you uuu