Dubai Sugar Momma Is Looking For A Young Guy

Dubai sugar momma is looking for a young guy in Dubai or preferably Africa for a serious relationship which leads to marriage. This 43 years old sugar momma in Dubai is widowed and has no children.

She is looking for someone who will make her happy and make her life great and fun. She needs someone who can create time for her, who will be able to travel down to Dubai and she promised to your for your bills once you are ready to come down to Dubai to stay with her.

Dubai Sugar Momma Is Looking For A Young Guy

Here is what this sugar momma in Dubai wants in a relationship and the kind of man she want. so if you are interested in her, kindly drop your details in the comment box below.

Basically I love life. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling going to cultural events, and socializing with quality people. I am Looking for honest, loving, responsible, caring and respectable man who know how to take of a woman. I worked in a business organization and my husband properties is under my control. I don’t want a smoker or someone who drinks alcoholic and has no control over his life. I am looking for a man to marry. i want be happy and i want to make a man happy too who hadn’t a good ex life like me and am full feeling good about a new beginning and i need some one like myself.

hi dear
    my name is abdul wahid i am from pakistan i am 30 year old i am in abu dhabi
    my mobile no 0971567229525

1. kasim says

Hello
      I'm Abdul wahid, I'm 30yrs, I'm interested in your offer, I'm hardworking man, I promise I will be good and royal to u, for years I've been searching for a good cougar that will be my one and only love, i can relocate anywhere because what matters most to is that we love each other, I promise I can make you feel as if u are still young, forget ur age its like a number to me, I really appreciate if u chose me My contact is 00971567229525 u can contact via Whats App,, my mail is [email protected]

2. smshah says

im working in aue dubai i like fun crazy if u like super kissing in ur sweet lips sucking ur holl body and super sucking ur pussy and enjoy hot fucking soo replay my whatsaap +971522369129

3. smshah says

Hi call me or whats app me

Hi dear my name is Anthony cruz from India I read your message in sugar mummy website I am interested stay with you as a sugar boy, I am lovable, affectionate and romantic person and know how to make happy and enjoy your life without boring and also I am honest faithful and good caretaker, if you want to contact me kindly drop your message to my email ID [email protected] or watsapp number +91 9841394271

6. Kobii Dick says

It seems word can't explain my affection for you and I know you are honest lady who needs honest man too please whatsspp me for more detail about me +233546916059

7. kasim says

Hello

8. Abdul Wahid says

Hello,

I'm Abdul wahid, I'm 30yrs, I'm interested in ur offer, I'm hardworking man, I promise I will be good and royal to u, for years I've been searching for a good cougar that will be my one and only love, i can relocate anywhere bcos what matters most to is that we love each other, I promise I can make you feel as if u are still young, forget ur age its like a number to me, I really appreciate if u chose me My contact is 00971567229525 u can contact via WhatsApp,, my mail is: [email protected]

Hello dear,i am from Lesotho in southern Africa, I will love, care for you and appreciate you, and I don't smoke and also I am a hard worker. My whatsapp number is +26658606227 and my email is [email protected]

10. Godfrey Bongo says

Enter your comment…
    Hi am Issa from Kenya. I like you because you are God fearing and you have good body size. I will tespect faithfull and honest. I will love and give all kind of love towards you. My contact are
    or email. [email protected].

11. bismark says

am bismark from ghana can we chat on whatsap +233246573667 or [email protected]

Hello mummy.Chanda,am honest,loyal,respectful,serious.nothing you u lose about yr critarias.+258844305900

13. bismark says

am bismark from ghana can we chat on whatsap +233246573667 or [email protected]

hi dear i need also a girl for love here is my number whtsap or call+

15. Shahzad Rafiq says

there is my email address and Facebook id:

16. MD. SABBIR AHMED says

Hello I am sabbir from bangladesh. I want to be with you. I am 28 years strong and handsome guy. I an aa nnon ssmoker anand nenever drink aalcohol. Please call me: +8891685868369.

17. Shahzad Rafiq says

what's app me:

18. Aman Mehta says

Hi dear
    Am Aman Mehta from India u contact me on Whatsapp number+918239147143
    Mail I'd [email protected]

19. Abdullah Al Mamun says

Hi I'm Abdullah Al Mamun
    I'm simple man, I've complete my Graduation, I’m 28 years old. I’m looking for a serious and true & long term relationship that I will trust and honesty with me, I need of a sugar Mummy who will take care of me & also respect me like wise I will do whatever she wants, I will give her all the Love in the world & i will keep happy with her whole life, I promise i never broken her hurt, I love her with my life….Just i want to tell you…You can believe me
    My contact Number +8801775460333
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/princemamun20
    Email Address : [email protected]

This is my Details I'm honest and lovely I'm from Ghana but I live in Dubai United Arab Emirates I'm 30years old this my number +971526069285 my email is Liberty chosen agnail.com

21. Bola says

22. hfzmansoor says

hfzmansoor
    I need a lady who financially stable and sport me I want relationship to marry and live with her for ever.
    I am single never married no kids i am from Pakistan i am educated person my education is in engineering and I search for job.
    Thanks

Ok sugar mama iagree with you what you say iaccept it. Pleas contect m +917005783146 my whatsapp no wating for you

24. abdul wahid says

Hello dear
    i am Abdul Wahid i am 30 year old i am in ABU DHABI i am interested in your offer i am hardworking person i promise i will be good and royal to you for years i have been searching for good cougar that will be my one and only love i can relocate any where because what matter most to is that we love each other i promise i can make you feel as .if you are still young forge t your age its like number to me i really appreciate if you chose me my contact is 0567229525 you cn add me on what App also are contact me [email protected]

25. Hari chhetri says

+9779857840785 whataaps no

Wow, de tym has finally come! I am Onen (22yrs old) a single man of de very type you are looking for, jst try & see hw gifted this boy is, the one who will make you see the light you are looking for! " As the BIBLE says heaven & earth will pass away but my word shall not perrished" now reach me; [email protected] Tel: +256775182812/+2561361391. Wish u well.

27. Busty Latina teens says

Hi dear how are you doing good and in good shape, I'm Ashish from India, I'm looking for a long relationship, can WhatsApp me on +919975243532, you can write to me on mail id [email protected]

28. Kiggundu Lukeson says

Am from Uganda am simple and flexible and God fearing am 36yrs looking for true love which will end into marriage my what's app no+256753173597

29. VIRENDER SINGH MALIK says

Hi sweetie, I am 36 lonely and lusty enough male from Delhi, India. Looking for a long time serious relationship and a beautiful natured and sexy huge partner just same like you. Once you have to come to India for meeting up and take me in your trust. So just WhatsApp +918800714494 and let's get huckup with each other and have the lots of real fun of love together

30. VIRENDER SINGH MALIK says

Hi sweetie, I am 36 lonely and lusty enough male from Delhi, India. Looking for a long time serious relationship and a beautiful natured and sexy huge partner just same like you. You have to come to India for our first meeting and take me in your trust. So just WhatsApp +918800714494 and let's get huckup with each other and have the lots of real fun of love together. Reply immediately, I am waiting for you

Whatsapp me am from Africa

32. Brima Kettor says

Please contact me though my phone #+232777488772

33. Paul Kiragu says

I need her so much

34. ravi varshney says

Hi. Please contact my WhatsApp number is +919868630640 . I am from India. I will keep.u happy whole life

35. Sagar tiwari says

I am gaurav mishra from India and 24 years old .I am simple ,kind , honest and true loving, poor boy.i want serious relationship for lead to marry me and take me your beside to your money because I told I am poor.my what's app number+918700744249

36. som says

Hello
    Whatsapp=+919452047408

37. Nyanfore Bedell says

Hello, am Nyanfore Bedell a Liberian, black and strong man in bed. I am a 28 years of age, I think the almighty God that he is one that makes you to be my sugar mummy, I love you so much. I will be glad when you chat with me through my email address [email protected] or call me on my cell phone number 0886566016. I am willing to go to your country as any time.

Hello ,my dearest ,I am from Gambia western Africa ,I am really looking a kind of woman like you .
    I Dont smoke ,no drinking God fearing man.
    I am ready to travel any where you wish us to go for spy environment.
    My country is among d best peaceful country in sub region of west African .pls,u can add me +2203725427.
    Wasaap.or email [email protected]

39. Amit khan says

Message me

Hi sweet lady! Sweet Lady like you so much and wish to be your life partner. Sweet Lady I am 36 years old single never married PAKISTANI man. Plz contact my whatsaap+923489736573

42. Sameerkhan Vastad says

I am 27 year old young man who will marry me then come WhatsApp 971551033214

43. Waseem Khalid says

+923464100336 what's app

Hi my name is Reece Khan m from suva Fiji island i need someone like you hea is my contact details +6799508627

Hello, I am looking for serious relationship anyone interested please call 0567680703

46. Jawad Sadiq says

Salam m Jawad khan from Pakistan and right now m in Dubai I saw your heading really m also like you saprit and m 34 years old if you interested in me then contect me on my WhatsApp or mobile my WhatsApp 0097455493049 and my mobile 00971527796004 and my email:[email protected] mready to do everything for you even right now m without job so if you can hold me then mready m also Muslim and I hope if you read my comments you can contect me

Hi dear I am sudarshan from India and I am looking a good honest woman who can help me love me understand me support me every time. So please contact me on my email address [email protected] and what's app number +919431968660

48. Jawad Sadiq says

Hello dear m Jawad khan I already put my all details in comments box but you till didn't give me a response if you like me then pls contact me m sure you will b pass happy life with me if age is no issues for you then contect me m also loving caring and like traveling all over the world but I can't afford that all If you really serious here for relation then m ready cas from a long time m also looking a true relation but till m not success m 34 years old string guy if you like me then just once contect me and know more about me pls if you not setisfy from me then ok leve me cas I can't force you for any relation pls understand me and contect me my WhatsApp 0097455493049 my mobile 00971527796004 I hope you will reply me or call me even right now m in mardaf area if you like then we can see each other live thanks and take care yourself

49. Mahdi D. says

Hi there,

I'm a kind and honest Lebanese gentleman whose looking for a women for mutual love and appreciation. I believe I'm your match.

What's app: +96176930995

50. Rupbahadur Budhathoki says

Just contact me 0526417249

51. Nicholas Tchiegue says

I'm Nicholas from South Africa 41 years old. If you are interested whatsapp me 0027735936422 or email: [email protected].

52. fazal khan says

Contact me in watsapp 0096555405896

53. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello i like you contact me my whatsApp number +6285864273997

54. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello contact me my whatsApp number +6285864273997

55. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Im ruslan ahmad from indonesia if you like me contact my whatsApp number +6285864273997

56. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

57. Ruslan ahmad mufti says

Hello contact me my whatsApp number +6285864273997

58. fazlu rahaman says

Hi dear, how are you? I am looking for a true relationship. I wnat to chat with you. Please email me or whatsapp me. [email protected] +60143444865.. i am waiting for you..thank you

I am 31 from India residing in [email protected].I am simple,loving,caring,honest-the type of guy whom ur looking forward to meet.I dont smoke and drink as well.Mail me dear with ur contact details and I will provide u mine as well.We can speak to each other and fix a time and date to meet.Bye dear.

Hello mommies im israel from the phils.,im 27 single i am loving and caring and dont like alchohol and smoke ,.all i want is a ferpect love and a happy life,i dont care your older than me important is your loving and understanding,..i am not most interested on the money as long as we are happy,i will love you as long as you will love me too,.will live together and forever in a full of happiness

61. John says

Hello i hope you are fine and feeling better
    I'm 24 year's old stay in KSA kingdom of Saudi Arabia
    If you are interested than contact me through my e-mail or watts app for more know to each other.
    E-mail : [email protected]
    Watts app: 966580204583

62. Real Hunk says

Hi any sugar mummy in Dubai interested in good massage with happy ending contact my whatsapp +14125385528

63. Vicent McBride says

hello princes in vincent mcbride from central america honduras i’m 38 years old single add me on was app +50494563478

Hi… am Ahsan khan.. i need someone loyel. Its my whatsapp number +923002331459

65. Ahsan Ullah says

Hi I am Ahsan. My whatsup number is 00971501669404.if you would like to chat and conversation with me pls give text. Thank you.

66. Ahsan Ullah says

Hi I am Ahsan. Its my whatsup number 00971501669404

67. chandan shah says

Its me chandan 30 years old

69. Shaun says

Hi I'm Shaun 24 single I'm a mature a down to earth loving caring guy seeking a real relationship and a woman that knows what she needs and wants from a man if you are interested in me please add me on WhatsApp +2760 745 4368 or my email [email protected]

70. Shaun says

Hey I'm Shaun 24 single and I'm mature I'm seeking true love and a real relationship if you are interested in me please add me on WhatsApp +2760 745 4368 or here's my email [email protected]

71. Ibrahim Khan says

Hi. I'm Jan.I'm 26 years old single nd young guy.I'm really interested in u.Will u marry me ?yes r no.so reply me. My whatsap,imo nd massangr contact nmbr.00923099398464(+923099398464)my e-mail address is [email protected]

I want meet in dubai. 0502741069

73. farhan says

Hi dear, how are you

i would like to introduce myself. my name is imran khan from india but working in GCC. i'm belongs to middle class family & working class. my height is 5.9", 76 kg, complexion brown, short hair , black eyes, i never married, no have kids, i'm single.

i'm interested to build relationship with you and ready to relocate once everything is ok with you.

if your interested to contact me please feel free and reach on my email id [email protected] or whatsapp number 0096898270052

cheer up …!!!
    your only yours
    imran khan

74. Mughal says

Name .imran rahees
    Age 27
    Country .india
    Whatsapp number ..+919622680513

75. Golden prince says

Hi Honey…
    my name is khalid abbas i,m from pakistan my age 24
    i have also started loving you after seeing your picture on the post…
    i,m matured and single… i want marriage with you….
    you are most charming and attractive so give me a chance, i,m still working in
    shamsi textile industries as a Accounts Manager
    i can do anything for u
    email:[email protected]
    Cell#+92 306 7115542

00923455632440 what's app.i will come there

77. Zanado Cone says

I Am Cornelius Cornelius. 32 Years Athlete. Very Loyal Humble Gentle Handsome Tall Energetic Trusted and Loving Caring Romantic Friendly Sporter Am Single .No Child yet . Cute Smile is my Body Part and Laughter is my Best Hobby. Two is better than One. Your Decision my Choice. Your Wish my Command.Your Boy is Loyal Please
    Whats app contact :+249998120872

78. Mohammed Qasim says

Hi beautiful how are you doing now am interested to meet you with feature plan my wattsapp no 00971564826371

79. nasir says

Hello dear nice to see u beautiful lady
    My name is Nasir I am 5,10 fair complexion man and an auditor by profession. I am 34 years old
    My I'd is [email protected]
    My whatsapp number
    My fb I'd is [email protected]
    Looking forward for ur reply

80. nasir says

Hello dear nice to see u beautiful lady
    My I'd is [email protected]
    My whatsapp number
    My fb I'd is [email protected]
    Looking forward for ur reply

I’m 30 , please let me know

82. faisal shahan says

00971551035051 my whatsup i want a long relation with suger mummy. i am 27 years old

83. Abduba Ali says

Am 34 years old professional teacher, graduate from Khartoum university, live in Marsabit Kenya. My phone contact +254717093313

84. Abduba Ali says

Call kindly seriously looking for a partner, a financially stable age is not a problem, I speak Arabic, English and kiswahili of Kenya origin, graduate from B/ed from Khartoum

85. Abduba Ali says

Call +254717093313

86. Amar Jeet says

Hi I am from India I am coming Dubai next month I am interested in you contact me +919810310468

87. Sohail Khan says

Hello naic

88. Winneth Swate says

Hollow Madame
    I'm so interested in you information.
    I'm proud to be your serious friend that can lead to marriage. I'm 36yeras old from Pacific island country (Papua new guinea) north of Australia. I'll be very to see you reply.
    My contact's +675 78176855
    Email,[email protected] thank you.