Divorced Sugar Mama In Canada Is Online, Get Her Phone Number Now

Sugar Mama Phone Number And Contact – A 51 years old divorced mother is looking for a man to remarry again. She is a mother of two kids. She is kind, loving and caring. She is very friendly with a good personality. She hate smokers and drunker. She works as fashion designer.
Divorced Sugar Mama In Canada Is Online, Get Her Phone Number Now
Here is how this divorced mother introduce herself and a kind of dream man she want.
I was recently searching for a young sugar man on google so I accidentally stumbled on sugar mummy zone. I am a hard working, honest down to earth female who is currently living in Canada. I am a fun and adventurous person always smiling. Family oriented, ambitious and loves children. My ideal man would be a loving, caring, ambitious man loves family and knows how to keep his woman happy even through life’s challenges. I am Looking someone who will accept my kids as his own. I am health conscious and mainly vegetarian. It is important for me that this person be also health and diet-conscious, and easy-going. I love to travel long and short distances. Loves to read, attend the movies, listen to uplifting music.
I don’t want men who pretend or just want a temporary relations. I am not here for joke. I am looking for a friendship which will lead to marriage. I am ready to give my to a man of my dream. I will give you my love, honesty, respect, faithfulness, body and mind. So if want to chat me, kindly drop your phone number and email in the commentbox, but before that, also tell me why you want me.

1. Collin says

Hi,
    Iam Collin.Iam intrested in you and would like to show you love and secure your affection.It will be a pleasure if we can work a chronological match..

2. smshah says

+971522369129 my whatssap if u want hot kising super sucking ur pussy and amezing fuking dear

Hi Dear my name is Anthony cruz from India age 41 yrs, I visited your message in sugar mummy website that you need Husband according to you I am very suitable for you I am a lovable, romantic and affectionate person and good caretaker of your family as my family and I love the children very much as my children for more discussion kindly drop your message to my email ID [email protected] or watsapp number +91 9841394271

4. Kobii Dick says

Hi I want to urge you that you story is well received and appreciated
    I've been dreaming all days to find beauty and compassionate angle like but none avail till today I want to be your man and you being my queen for life and l swear to you that there will be no more lies nor deceit please whatassp me on +233546916059 I do care about you and love you too [email protected]

5. kasim says

Hello
    I'm Abdul wahid, I'm 30yrs, I'm interested in your offer, I'm hardworking man, I promise I will be good and royal to u, for years I've been searching for a good cougar that will be my one and only love, i can relocate anywhere because what matters most to is that we love each other, I promise I can make you feel as if u are still young, forget ur age its like a number to me, I really appreciate if u chose me My contact is 00971567229525 u can contact via Whats App,, my mail is [email protected]

6. AMOS AFUM says

So when are you going to give me a call

I am Afolabi Samuel Olakunle 38years from Lagos Nigeria am here seeking for long time relationship that can lead to marriage I am a Christian that fear God loving caring kind friendly and accomodating. I am searching for any available sugar mummy for mutual benefit. This is my information. WhattSapp Phone Number +2347018151412. [email protected]

8. Godfrey Bongo says

Enter your comment…
    Hello iam single with no child. I love you because you have sexy body. I will respect honest and faithfull towards you. I will give love eg kamasutra love orall love and romance love. My contact are. +254727655202 from Kenya email. [email protected].

9. bismark says

am bismark from ghana so let whatsap +233246573667,[email protected]

10. bismark says

am Bismark from Ghana +233246573667 or [email protected]

11. Mooki says

Hello dear, I would like to meet you because i am attracted to you dear, and my email is [email protected] my whatsapp is +26658606227

12. ruen colambot says

Hi im ruen from manila philippines i am interested in you +6329484394625 [email protected]

13. ruen colambot says

Hello im ruen from philippine i wNt to marry seriously just call me +6329484394625

14. ruen colambot says

I AM LOOKING FOR LONG TIME RELATIONSHIP FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE

Am a teacher interested in U. Contact me +67571417559. U won't regret it or U won't be disappointed. Email [email protected].

20. Emmanuel Maccarthy says

Am the guy that you always waiting for, now am here for you can do whatever you want to do with me,am Emmanuel from Ghana my contact+233555966910

Hello cute face..how are you ? Can we chat ? I'm from Nigeria +2348189122429

22. Valentine Katamani says

Hi am Val Kat 25years of age a Ghanaian +233247758329

Hi sweetheart can I chat with you, I really love you, you look so beautiful. Inbox me, [email protected]

My name is makabrella maurice i need a sugar mummy who can help finance my carrier my number 08123871712 email [email protected]

25. Affan Iqbal says

Hi iam Affan age 24 now iam in Oman my Whatsapp number is+96893748222 my email is [email protected]

26. Wonder Brown says

+233247249041……..,email:[email protected]

Am Cleveland Simpson a beautiful Jamaican 28 year old my phone number is 18765723759 my email account is giving trouble so plz contact my phone I think u r an amazing person u look like someone who really no what u need in life love an attention

28. Johnson Dettey says

Thank you for this opportunity is nice knowing you here and fill you are the best person in my life am loving caring understanding honest and peaceful person l love Family and a Family person also with three kids but with mothers now l will love to have you bcos of your understanding in life and marriage now and the way you see things in life l don't hurt people bcos l love friends before entering into lovingship. Thank you l Will love than you think. My contact number is +233207471891 (email [email protected]) Love you.

29. Boktiar Uddin says

hi dear i want love u pls write me

30. Ismaila Darboe says

Hello beautiful… I'm Ismaila Darboe age of 28 from Gambia lives in Germany email [email protected]om and WhatsApp +4915213213544

31. Sunil Dutt says

I like you +919415435337

32. Sunil Dutt says

I like you+ 9 1 9 415435337

33. Sunil Dutt says

I like you + 9 1 9 415435337

34. Sunil Dutt says

I like you + 9 1 9 415435337 Suni

Hi am Cleveland Simpson a beautiful Jamaican loving caring person my email account is giving trouble so plz contact my phone number is 18765723759 please

36. Nana Yaw Boateng says

I want you as my life partner

37. Saghir Ahmed says

I need life partner contact me [email protected]

38. Doggyblack mastermind says

Hi dear, pls kindly reach me on +2349094494510.am a man with a kind heart good enough to make you happy

39. Doggyblack mastermind says

+2349094494510 pls kindly reach me, am good enough to make you happy.

40. Doggyblack mastermind says

Pls kindly reach me on +2349094494510 .am good enough to make you happy.

Hello dear, My name is Hisam and i am a Tanzanian leaving in Kenya at the moment. I have come across your profile and liked what i read. I would love to get to know each other better and see how far we will get , hopefully you will like me and i will love you too. This is my whatsapp number, kindly get in touch with me anytime i will be glad to hear from you. +254736001121 .

Good day beautiful kajesh and form jamaica I would love to get to know more about you if your interested in talKing some more here is my contact 18768835364 and email [email protected]

44. kilembwe jimmy says

Call me for true love +971509948369

45. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

This is my number+24277207493

Hello my sweet heart am single is so long i have been looking for women who want to marriage i want to be with you my name is saikou from West African country Gambia dis my number WhatsApp +2207888742 please contact me i need some one to be partner with me please

47. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

I am he to look for my life time partner if any one interest this is my what's up number+23277207493

48. victor akin says

ello
    my name is victor from south west nigeria.
    I'm 25,averagely tall about 1.78m,black and energetic.
      im a graduate(graduated from a state polytechnic since 2013) but currently im studying a professional course in BA(bachelor) which I'm scheduled to finish this year.
    i fluent in both English and Yoruba. Yoruba is my native language which you can find very lovely to learn.
    I'm also playing football and I'm doing well in my training session hoping to be a professional someday.
    During my off time or leisure hour i do work as a part time worker in a restaurant as a chef where i make ends meet. i can cook all sort of Afrikaans delicacies    and I'm very dependent plus hardworking and a very Good christian with God fearing. i believe in love irrespective of race,age,religion and so on.
    I love to mingle with a  mature and older lady of different color be it white or black becos i love intellectual with good sense of humor and great understanding.

pls write back and me about urself or text to my email [email protected](hangouts) or 2348163125309(call/whatsapp/IMO)

My name is Kenny Billy from Portland Oregon USA. I am seeking for a love caring woman for long term relationship. You can text me at. 972-338-9248 or hangout. [email protected]

50. Hari chhetri says

+9779857840785 my WhatsApp no

51. Harimana James says

Am here for you! +250722352166

Hi pretty u so beautiful am Alexander am gud for u ,base in Lagos Nigeria like to no u more let talk on phone +2348133822546

My number +22559474480

54. Elvis Ben says

My number +22559474480

55. Elvis Ben says

56. dileep says

I'm Dileep I want to marry u. Here is my personal and whatsapp number +917013294432. email ID is [email protected]

57. odu muyiwa says

interested .get intouch via email [email protected]

Hi I'm Abdul by name from Nigeria,I'm a single parent with kids and I do hope u will accept me with my kids,I'm ready to accept your kids too.I work with a bank before but now not working.
    I know what it takes to make woman happy,I Dont smoke nor drink.
    I just has interest in u after reading your profile and u are so beautiful to make a good home.
    I love u for what u u are and promise to join u as soon as we agree to be your lover,u can make a perfect home from the look of things.As a matured man I promise to love u for better for worse.
    Thanks dear
    Love u more.

🍎🍎My name is Hafiz Ghulam Siddique from Pakistan my whattsap number is+923337475037. I am interesting you please send me your messenger ID, email and whattsap number dear🍏🍏

Wow stunning beauty, love your shades, you are really beautiful.. Yea my name is Anderson stephen from nigeria, wow we have a lots in common. Am an easy going person and caring. I love children alots and i cant wait to be a father to tour kids. I am a footballer reside i nigeria. I promise to be the best man foe you. I beleive we can make this happen, this my contact. [email protected] and my number+2348154438719. Cant wait to be with you.

61. Destiny says

Whoever that found a lady have found a treasure. I'm enthusiastic, eager and willing to give the best shot to try something new.
    I'm a cool and humble guy,i am 29yrs old, my view or take towards ladies is,I do respect ladies and give them their position apart from that I respect their wishes as well as encourage and uplift them in our daily lives
    it's my wish to make the one I love smile every day. I like watching romantic movies,soccer and to go out have fun sometimes.
    Thank you for your time, I'm looking forward to get a ring from u and I can be contacted at +2348063123602
    Thank you have a great day. Looking forward to hear from you. Once again I LOVE YOU.

62. Destiny says

I'm a cool and humble guy, my view or take towards ladies is,I do respect ladies and give them their position apart from that I respect their wishes as well as encourage and uplift them in our daily lives

63. Destiny says

Am Destiny from Nigeria, am 29yrs old, am 5ft tall,am simple, loving and caring, I hate lies and cheats,am very strong physically, mentally, socially and even on bed, I love children as well because I love to impact knowledge into children to make them a greater person,i also love to encourage people with good ambition. You can reach me on +2348063123602 or [email protected]

TELEGRAM:

I want you as my life partner. If you like contact me on my whatsapp 0096896460330

66. Sheku Baratay says

I want u as my life partner this is my contact +23277547616
    And this is my email [email protected]

67. Gideon Imonikori says

Hi pretty, am Gideon by name from Nigeria…. Am 35yrs old marine engineering single man… Am very very interested in u and I want u cos 1. U are so pretty and beautiful, u are hard working and I love ur pretty smile so I wish to chat with u plz…. +2348064403350. [email protected]

68. Mark says

Contact me on [email protected]

70. Richard Tagoe says

Hy i am Richard Tagoe and aged 25 years and would like to spend the rest of my entire life with you. pls give me the chance to prove myself……0275231542, thats my contact hope to hear ur response soon.

I read ur profile & am interested to be ur partner,I lived Russia Moscow, for more details about me contact me private on +233572698521 or +79267497252

72. Baaba osman says

Am spiritual man of god from Ghana helping people's both spiritually and physically problems like lotto number, marriage problems, miscarriages, diabetes, illness, financial problems like instant money, spiritual money, or money to start ur own business, court cases, nightmares, charm for love, etc for any problem call me +233555163837

73. Baaba osman says

I don't have more to say all I can say is action speaks more than words. So try me and you won't regret. Contact +233240050035/[email protected]

75. Alieu Baldeh says

Hi call me now on +2203655763

76. NAZRUL ISLAM SUMON says

[email protected] and what's app id +9660581608994

77. alieu jallow says

I am Alieu I am interesting to you my watsapp +220 77 37 566

79. Atiq Salih says

hi sweety im atiq salih 28 years old honest or handsome boy i want you for a really or long term relation ship please contact me at this whats app nomber 0093799855125 or this email add. [email protected]

Please here are my contacts +2330574576661
    I like you very much seriously and is of what I read about you is up to the task such a kind

whatsapp me for true love and goode sex +2348025143525 thanks

Hello, me Evariste, I am a very nice man, well educated, and understandable. I speak english, french and a little spanish.
    for you the woman who comes to me, you will be covered with kindness and a lot of love. you will not regret anything. I am waiting for you impatiently.
    here are my addresses: whasap: +22997188929
    tel: +240222151524

Here's my num +2348118547053 I need because I am truly interested in you,

84. Emmanuel Doku says

Hello my love, I am Emmanuel Del from Ghana, 41yrs old, I am single and interested in you. In box me or call me or whatsapp on [email protected]

I am Évariste Atoko, of Benin nationality living in Equatorial Guinea in Malabo for professional reasons.
    I am 37 years old single.
    I speak French and English.
    I have a master's degree in accounting and management.
    hello, my darling, you know the love life that we all hope for, is a doctrine that we have inherited.
    to be a perfect man, it is not of the mouth as the people say at the edges of the streets, but precisely that a good and beautiful woman meets a man that anticipates these desire, to understand it as it is and very attentive to with regard to the woman. it's a romantic story that: let it bewoman and man never finish writing with a smart, kind, supple, tender and understandable man that's what I am, yes. love story and that love I have and I want to give it to you forever, I'll do what no man can do to you, I'm ready to stay with ityou, accept me and answer me. my eyes desire you I wait for you. kiss.whatsap: +22997188929
    tel: 00240222151524
    email: [email protected]: 1m 90 p: 80 kg

86. Nicholas Tchiegue says

I'm Nicholas from South Africa 41 years old. If you are interested whatsapp me 0027735936422 or email: [email protected].

Or i want a some one who ll respect me

88. Juan Guido says

Hi my name is juan and in interested in you cuz i am family oriented guy and been looking for someone like the way you discrive and am not here for games or short term and i like the way you are am 43 year old single parent over two year divorced and kids are my life and really would like to know what dou you think about me here is my email [email protected] +6412105389

89. Sanna Kuyateh says

I am Sanna Kuyateh age 29years searching for wonam ,for my life partner link me WhatsApp +220 3197500

90. Muha Adams says

Im Muhammed from Kenya aged 31 years so much interested in you to show the same u need email me [email protected]

Hai beauty this is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is [email protected]

92. online income says

only the reason want to visit your country and carry something from you. if you wish contact me. [email protected]

93. Amir Zazai says

Hi how are you i am 23 year old my whtas app number 00971544765871

94. Umar Abubakar Umar Abubakar says

Im Umar stay in Ghana since in my life I want women like you i Oslo ones in married have 2kid now 4yeas ago stayed alone. if you love me the way I am we can married ones again for good. not my love can do it but you love. for me you are more than any women God bless you always? can get me on this+233269577667for life…

95. Richard Iyke says

Nice pix, can we be friends? here is my number +2348094888745 and email: [email protected]….Tanx

My name is sohail khan id you want to chat with me contact me my email id is mentioned below

97. gurlal sing says

Hi my whatsapp number +916260099455

98. dilber bhatti says

Hi I am interested in you

99. dilber bhatti says

Hi I am interested in you

Hi dear am Michael by name to be honest I don't so much believe in such because of fake and dishonest people but to keep all possibility open kindly contact me vai calls or email [email protected] +2348035034735.will be waiting thanks and kindly clear my doubt.am from nigeria