50 Years Old White Hamburg Sugar Mummy Needs A Sugar Lover

A 50 years old white Hamburg sugar mummy wants you to be her Sugar Lover. This Hamburg sugar mummy is looking for a young man for a long-term relationship.
This Hamburg sugar mummy is looking for a serious guy who is serious for marriage. She is single mother of one looking for God fearing and cool headed guy who base in Africa or Europe to settle down with.

Here is what this Hamburg sugar mummy tell us about herself and the kind of man she want.

I lives in Hamburg, Germany. I worked in a business organization. I need someone that will be a friend to me and my kid. I am trustworthy, loving, caring and understanding. I love spending time with my family.
I am down to earth, loving, simple and out spoken, i am loving and caring, i love traveling and cooking, music, fashion and dancing. I am tall and light in complexion. i would like to meet a huge , sexy and loving and caring guy,he must be open minded and tall, he be should light in complexion too, he should like fashion and music, he should be God fearing and he must be ready to relocate from where ever he lives. Don’t worry, I will pay for your bills once you are ready to come to Hamburg. i want friends all over the world.

If you are interested in Hamburg sugar mummy for a serious a serious relationship, kindly drop your details in the comment box below.

1. Collin says

Hello dea,
    My name is Collin from Kenya.Iam intrested in you.I want to be your toy boy and men to secure your affection.
    contact me here:[email protected]

2. TERRY MAIK says

HI AM MAIK PLEASE CONNECT ME AT [email protected]

1. Dipak sompura says

My whatsapp number +919099026103

Hi dear my name is Anthony cruz from India I read your message in sugar mummy website I am interested stay with you as a sugar boy, I am lovable, affectionate and romantic person and know how to make happy and enjoy your life without boring and also I am honest faithful and good caretaker, if you want to contact me kindly drop your message to my email ID [email protected] or watsapp number +91 9841394271

4. Godfrey Bongo says

Enter your comment…
    Hello mumm iam Godfrey from Kenya. Iam single and am 30 years. I love you because you have a good body. I will respect honest and faithfull to you. I will give you all kindy of love eg romance love orally love and kamasutra love. My contact are
    +254727655202. or email. [email protected].

5. Valentine Katamani says

Hi there am Val from Ghana am ever ready to do anything just to make you happy and the Queen that you deserve you hook me up on +233247758329.

6. Cybot Cobbinah says

That's my number

Hello mummy.Chanda,am honest,loyal,respectful,serious.no worries about your desires.contact +258844305900

8. bismark says

am Bismark from Ghana +233246573667 or [email protected]

9. Ahmed Yakubu says

Hello am yakubu living in Italy interesting in you [email protected] or watsup me +393512241938

Hello am Modi Salim, Kenyan, really interested in you. Reach me via my contacts below please.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Mobile NOs: +254711251548/+254735735463

11. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

This is my number+23277207493

Hi pretty am a good man for ur request am Alexander like to no u more base in Lagos Nigeria let talk on phone +2348133822546

14. Dennis Osei says

Dennis osei is my name from Ghana 30years and am ready to do anything you ask from me .because I need mature woman like you who l will love and cherish her for the rest of my life .l promise you will never be disappointed by been with me in the rest of your life because l need someone like you whom l will love and l will get the same thing from her and cherish her. U can whatsapp me with this line +233506875354

15. Kritty Sundar Baglary says

Mail me at [email protected] or WhatsApp +917035243694

16. Nicholas Tchiegue says

I'm Nicholas from South Africa 41 years old. If you are interested whatsapp me 0027735936422 or email: [email protected].

17. Achref Dhaouadi says