Sugar Mummy In Cardiff Wants A Man In Her Life

A 60 years old Sugar Mummy In Cardiff is interested in a man she can
come home to every day. She is interested in men between the ages of 45 –
58 years and it doesn’t matter if you are White, Black or Mixed.

Mazala is a divorced Sugar Mummy In Cardiff who is interested in a man
for a long-term dating. This Sugar Mummy In Cardiff do not like smoking
or someone who does.
This mother of three wants a man to chill with and enjoy the rest of
her life with. Her kids are grown men and she does not want to have more
kids.
Sugar Mummy In Cardiff Mazala describes herself as thus “Honest kind and loyal and like the simple things in life.
Like to travel, a glass of wine in the sun, walks on a windy day,
sci-fi films, crime..fact, and fiction, British dramas. Family Guy lol
Love to cook/bake.. just need to stop tasting so much lol.”
I love my own company but not every day! Would be nice to share a bottle of wine and a film occasionally.
Sometimes I think it would be lovely to have someone permanent to come home to.
Maybe I will meet the one, or just find some good company.
If you have what it takes to make an older woman happy and satisfied
and you think you can live with this Sugar Mummy in Cardiff, then this
post is for you.

I am 48Years from Lagos Nigeria I am looking good healthy and happy loving caring trustworthy transparent friendly and accommodating I hate liars and unfaithful deceit person I am looking for serious minded woman honest and caring loving transparent I love travelling and meeting new people I am easy going person Non Smoker and Non alcoholic but I drink wine. I will take care of you till death do us part and make you happy if you approve me to be your loving husband. Contact me back through this email address and my WhattSapp phone number [email protected]
    Telephone Number +2348139371488.

Telephone Number +2348139371488.

3. Godfrey Bongo says

Hello am Godfrey from Kenya aged 45. I love you because you good body size. I will respect honest and faithfull towards you. I will give you all kind of love. My contact are +254727655202. or email. [email protected].

4. bismark says

am bismark from ghana can we chat on whatsap +233246573667 or [email protected]

5. Abdullah Al Mamun says

Hi I'm Abdullah Al Mamun
    I'm simple man, I've complete my Graduation, I’m 28 years old. I’m looking for a serious and true & long term relationship that I will trust and honesty with me, I need of a sugar Mummy who will take care of me & also respect me like wise I will do whatever she wants, I will give her all the Love in the world & i will keep happy with her whole life, I promise i never broken her hurt, I love her with my life….Just i want to tell you…You can believe me
    My contact Number +8801775460333
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/princemamun20
    Email Address : [email protected]

6. Narendra N. Dolasia says

Hi, My name is Narendra Dolasia from India.
    My mobile or whatsapp no. is +918780778130.
    My email id is [email protected].
    I am single and unmarried with 37 years old. I am passionate, caring, responsible and sincere man.
    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I am working in a private company as Supervisor.
    Please contact me soon. I can relocate immediately.

7. Bhatti Iqbal says

Yes Sweet lady I'm zafar Iqbal from Pakistan now in saudi arabia I'm 45y alone from last 7yr very honest loving caring person IF u needed really pls contact wapp or IMO +966590743195wait for air kind reply