US based Sugar Mummy Yetunde Looking for Handsome young Boy – Apply Here

US Sugar Mummy – My name is Yetunde. I am from Nigeria but I base in California, USA.
I will be coming to Nigeria by next month. So, I need a nice boy, big and strong for a serious relationship. I am a single lady with my cash.

For now, I can send you some money and pictures until I arrive in
Nigeria. So, money will not be a problem. If interested find my contact
details below.

1. Sam says

This is my number… 08125894114…a trial will definitely convince u… I don't talk much… No need for bragging.

come let us chat, on whatsapp 08139371488

I am very much interested inbox me on facebook and instagram or twitter chat me up on WhattSapp phone number +2348139371488. I really need you babe and I love to have you.

4. AYINDE OLAWALE says

Enter your comment…am olawale by name I'm quintessence of good manners mere looking at your picture the magic in your eyes gives my madness patience here is my e-mail address… [email protected] and my what's app number is 08108795189….seriously interested…u will never regret be in love with me…

5. smshah says

im working in aue dubai i like fun crazy if u like super kissing in ur sweet lips sucking ur holl body and super sucking ur pussy and enjoy hot fucking soo replay my whatsaap +971522369129

Hi dear my name is Anthony cruz from India I read your message in sugar mummy website I am interested stay with you as a sugar boy, I am lovable, affectionate and romantic person and know how to make happy and enjoy your life without boring and also I am honest faithful and good caretaker, if you want to contact me kindly drop your message to my email ID [email protected] or watsapp number +91 9841394271

7. Kobii Dick says

There may be many messages many words but plz just put me to try and real heat and fake one. Am Dickson from Ghana.
    Plz whatssp me +233546916059

Hi do you like Asian 00919132140701

9. bismark says

am bismark from ghana can we chat on whatsap +233246573667 or [email protected]

10. Godfrey Bongo says

Enter your comment…Hi am godfrey from kenya aged 29 . I like you have sexy body. my contact. +254727655202. or [email protected].

11. Adeniyi Segun says

Am Johnson from Nigeria am really interested in you here is my cell phone number +2348103432775

12. Rajveer Sehgal says

Contact me [email protected]

13. MAWULI PROSPER TSATSAKU says

Hello this is prosper from Ghana weast Africa I come across your profile in sugar mama site your profile is interesting to me baby iam interested in you so much .you are beautiful every man will like to propose to but consider me to be your man I will make you feel like a real woman, can we build a strong foundation called love? together we can build a strong family call love i lies iam cool guy i fall in your love so much iam not here to lie to you or to heat you but true love please let us build a strong foundation called love with you iam man of God please if only you can accept me as your own I will make you feel happy, I will satisfy you with love and care, respect you make you my angel of my heart, let us ley the fundation of love with peace, love, kindness trust I heat lies please contact me on my phone number is + 2330207322058 my wasp number is + 2330207322058 thank you so much iam looking forward to hear from you soon as possible your man prosper from Ghana weast Africa