Sugar Mummy In Sharjah, UAE Is Available – Phone Number

Sharjah Sugar Mummy Contact Phone Number UAE – Hi guys, my name
is Satya. I am a 38-year-old sugar mummy in Sharjah, UAE. Do you need my
phone number and WhatsApp number? I know you do and I am willing to
give it to you.

Sugar Mummy In Sharjah, UAE Is Available - Phone Number

Sugar mummies don’t share their phone numbers online for some reasons
but I will tell you what to do so that you can get mine. I am a very
simple woman looking for love and I’ll prefer to get it from a younger
man.
I am a crypto-currency trader and I am a millionaire in dollars $$. I am
ready to spoil you with money and take you around the world if only you
can be loyal and loving to me. I once had a relationship that I was
taking care of my man but he abused our relationship and I walked away.
I do not want such to repeat. I want a man who is serious-minded, who
understands what it means to make a woman feel good. Irrespective of
where you are, I will send you all the money you need to come over to
UAE.
You can contact me now by dropping your phone number or WhatsApp number
in the comment below. Also, make sure you tell me why you want me to be
your sugar mama. I will be waiting for your comment.

Hello
    Am Wale and am 19
    WhatsApp number +2347052721944

U looking good and i want to date you i am willing to love u more then u but i also want your support for the money am 23 year old indian guy am looking for rich Suger mummy who accept my love and support me i want to settle in canada with her +917503271711 is my whats app number you also join me on gmail [email protected]

2. dr musa says

hello am Emmanuel from Cameroon am single and interested in you and as well ready to make you happy you can get to me via [email protected] or on WhatsApp on +27675958309 for more dialogue and understanding

3. Ahmedo Soliman says

Whatsapp 00201158642294
    Maxlee in UAE white athelitic . Fresh and virgin

Hello dear I like you and I like to know more about you coz I'm here in search of my love my life partner for and serious relationship I'm a asian man but I live all my life here in saudi arabia I'm very alon and seriously looking for life partner ok plz reply me I a honest man good looking and simple man love to know more about you waiting for you on my whatsap 00966541275512

Hi I'm in UAE my whats app

Whats app me

Hi dear my name is Anthony cruz from India I read your message in sugar mummy website I am interested stay with you as a sugar boy, I am lovable, affectionate and romantic person and know how to make happy and enjoy your life without boring and also I am honest faithful and good caretaker, if you want to contact me kindly drop your message to my email ID [email protected] or watsapp number +91 9841394271

8. kasim says

Hello
    I'm Abdul wahid, I'm 30yrs, I'm interested in your offer, I'm hardworking man, I promise I will be good and royal to u, for years I've been searching for a good cougar that will be my one and only love, i can relocate anywhere because what matters most to is that we love each other, I promise I can make you feel as if u are still young, forget ur age its like a number to me, I really appreciate if u chose me My contact is 00971567229525 u can contact via Whats App,, my mail is [email protected]

9. Rajubabu says

I am Sharjah [email protected]

10. smshah says

hji im sm working in uae dubai mu whatssapp+971522369129 if u wat enjoy with me i give u super kising hot sucking and lovreling enjoy moor and moor

11. Rajubabu says

I am man Sharjah com to mail [email protected]

12. Abdullah Al Mamun says

Hi I'm Abdullah Al Mamun
    I'm simple man, I've complete my Graduation, I’m 28 years old. I’m looking for a serious and true & long term relationship that I will trust and honesty with me, I need of a sugar Mummy who will take care of me & also respect me like wise I will do whatever she wants, I will give her all the Love in the world & i will keep happy with her whole life, I promise i never broken her hurt, I love her with my life….Just i want to tell you…You can believe me
    My contact Number +8801775460333
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/princemamun20
    Email Address : [email protected]

13. Emuron levi says

Satya,my watsapp number is +256778689237 link up with me we talk more,thanks

14. saddam ansari says

Hi, this is my whatsapp number 8795412302

I'm the right man to make u happy.I'm from Nigeria n ready to join u if things work.
    WhatsApp me +2348035032798

TELEGRAM:

My life has been messed up Cuz there is no woman in it I want you because I want to be a happy guy not because of your money because of happiness. Am in China +8613083501313

18. okotie oghenerukevwe says

am okotie from nigeria,i want to build a lovely and caring relationship inbox if interested 09082903887 0r email [email protected]

Satya im Joël i not need your money right im infortun but i have my dignity so im ready To take care of woman cause i have expérience of life and our mon learn us to respect woman and ourself. (+221 70 338 89 53) joelcspa @Hotmail. fr

Hello dear Sugar Mama
    I'm Adab Hussain from Pakistan
    My age is 28 years
    I'm educated, Carin, loving and polite person.
    I will love you forever and always try to make you happy
    One truth I'm going to tell you that I belongs to a lower middle class family and I'm a poor person but I'm rich by 💓 heart
    I can move to your side when you get me over there
    My WhatsApp number +923032661385

Hi this is robinson. I'm from India. My what's app number +919963237369. My email address [email protected] I'm interested to date with u

22. Winminthan says

My name is winminthan . my phone number is+959250278050and i want true love and i want kind girl

Sawan …9812825525

24. Winminthan says

25. ravi varshney says

Hi my WhatsApp no. Is +919868630640

Adebayo is my name I'm from Nigeria here is my number +2348129574347

My whatsapp no.is +917503807614.u can contact me satay.

Hello dear am Amos I live in Italy want a woman for real realationship +393511364929

Please call me

Hello am Amos I live in Italy I want a real sugar mummy so show love [email protected]

32. dileep says

I saw your post and I am interested to marry u. I'm Dileep from INDIA very Poor and I have no Family, no Relations. This is my first time here, looking for a Serious Relationship, Love and Marriage with any Serious Rich Woman who are Looking for Marriage in any Country here. Who will Marry me and Financially, and Support me and love me through out my Life. I promise to do my best to make her Happy always respect her decision life long. It's Promise. Here is my personal and whatsapp number +917013294432, +918106218901

33. ARJUN SINGH says

Hi satya i m interested in u because u r beautiful and only 38 year old i love u because u r looking a young girls and i m 25 year old can i love u satya my whatsapp is +918057109885 and my email is [email protected]

+260979268837 Vincent is my name,I am tall fair skinned African residing in Zambia to be precise..it has always been my dream to date someone older than me hence this would make my dreams come true so I am at your service if at all you need me and you won't regret it I promise.. I know just how to treat a woman.get back to me pliz.

35. Elenoa Dicovi says

Hallo beautifully I'm just a Fijian man from Fiji island in the Pacific Ocean 42yeaold divorced and no kids at the moment I'm staying wth my sister n really struggling with my life every day coz I'm working as part time carpenter babe i really don't know how to message you 'coz I'm new at this site. Please if you really want to know more about me fill free to message me okay my whatsapp me 679 7355127.email address [email protected] hope to hear from you soon my beautifully

Hello Beautiful mummy! Im Pum 23years old from Cambodia,My WhatsApp +855889536885 or Email: [email protected], hope reply to me when you see, thanks you

37. Madhusudan Sahoo says

40. Basant kumar says

Hello sugar mama I am basant and from India and 22 years old man

41. naffan F1 says

Hallo im from srilanka
    whatsappme +940783763974

42. Kossi Agbessi says

Hi.How are u doing.Frankly speaking u are beautiful.Firstly i'm not here just to find women but love and honesty.Love no matter the distance. I need a Woman of good senses and i can see it in you.I don't know u yet but we will have time to know more about each other.I'm from AFRICA-TOGO.I'm 32 years old and my name is KOSSI. I don't have much to say now than telling u that i want u to be mine.Contact me please on 0022898932389 or email me on [email protected]
    Hope to here from u soon.Best regard, kossi.

43. Nweke Ifeanyi says

Donatus Nweke from Nigeria…..+2348143137884

44. Elvis Ben says

45. Ken says

Hello my dear sharjah am here because am serious about dis so pls dis is my contact +233573316657 and when u finally chat or call me if promise u won't regret it because am very serious about it dats y am here and I will be expecting ur call see you

46. Benson Bikeri says

Whatsapp me on 0791563364

47. Albert Danso says

Albert Danso and my whatsapp is +233576217754

48. Albert Danso says

Albert Danso and my whatsapp number is +233576217754

49. MANOJ REDDY GANJI says

Hi Satya This is MANOJ REDDY from INDIA I understand your situation and your problem u want one young boy it's me iam young and honest man i give you lot of Love really serious you would like me This is my what's up number 91+9553300450

Hi sweetheart
    How are you doing today over there, I hope everything is going on well by the grace of God.
    I'm Ayatulah from Ghana but currently in united Arab Emirates Dubai, working as a security officer I'm 27 years old and I'm a single guy who never married before in my life.
    Well I have nothing much to say for now .
    But what I have to tell you is about love is a full of understanding, respect, caring and trust.
    Also love is a dynamic we can't see it but we can only feel it in our heart.
    So love is not about money or beauty.
    Well I like you because you look so beautiful and lovely, and I think that you can be a good wife to me in my life.
    I will tell you about wen you reply back to me.
    This my whatsApp number +971529951379 or email address: [email protected]
    I will be glad to here from you as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

[email protected] 07058890044

52. Parameswaran says

I'm from india and name is parameswaran and honest and royal to you please I am updating my phone number and whatsup is also same09500056222

Pls contact me on dis line +233573316657

54. hfzmansoor says

Very nice i am from Pakistan if you want honest person please pm me
    What’s app

55. Parameswaran says

I'm from india and name is parameswaran and honest and royal person I am giving my phone number and whatsup 09500056222

56. gad ndayisenga says

I Need You Because You Beaut Ful I Want To Make You Happy As Possible Way You Want To Be Happy.Email [email protected] +250788944312

57. som says

Whatsapp.+919452047408

58. Sandeep says

Hi I'm sandeep from India
    Searching for my sugar mummy to love me as I am. I will be loyal to u. Try me
    9945174962 is my imo and whatsapp number.

Am Bob am very much interested my whatsapp +2348187594670.

60. Emmanuel Wollah says

Hello how I u baby please I love u baby. My name a Emmanuel and single searching for a women to married can u married me iam 29 year Old I live in Africa I am a poor boy but I love u baby please my number a +231881313704/+231555055360.I love u baby please let God bless u baby thank u my love

61. Emmanuel Wollah says

My name is rikky..am 20,am cool,carig and a gentle guy.. Msg me via [email protected],whatsapp +23408138998750

I love these sugar mummy so much she's beautiful and looks younger and fresh, am Joseph Barry Conakry west Africa my WhatsApp +224,661475676 orfb,josephbarry @gmail.com am patiently waiting to heirs from any lovely sugar mummy from any part of the clone I will love and always respect her despite of our relationship.

64. mick mill says

WhatsApp +2349032079256

65. adedeji bakare says

am Adedeji I stay in Lagos Nigeria link me up my whatsapp number or call me on+2348133248021 so we can talk better

66. Emmanuel says

Hi Satya, this is my number,+2348034885739.i cherished you and if you wishing me I'm available. Call or Whatsapp me

I'm abdulaziz from zanzibar, +255 777 598 992

Hello beautiful sound like a wonderful lady and am no perfect guy but I really would want to know you and I mean the real you , your values and all. Am just a simple young black guy who wants to love and respect you..
    My mobile +917434868490
    Or email [email protected]
    Looking forward to hear from you

hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man 42 age from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or [email protected],,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

70. HaMza Shahzad says

Am Hamza Shahzad from pakistan. Am 23 years old.
    My whats app number +923088052680.

Am happy to meet u I can what to meet u in the name of Gog I love u can u call me 675803589 thanks my queen

After reading ur comment, I discovered that urs and mine are similar. I don't just nead a sugar mama but I found u worthy of marriage. Although finances may sometimes be a little problem to me cos my job is not that payable worthy but it gives me food on the table. I am Ifechukwu Onyema, from Eastern part of Nigeria, 32 years. I believe that age is just a number as long as the love is their. I love u, and I found u worthy of been loved. My number is +2348030943710. Email. [email protected]

Satya,am dennis from uganda and am 23years and am willing to be with and we settle for more info contact me on my wattasapp 256701344969

74. Jude akazue says

Miss satya am from Nigeria n i will like to have you as my sugar mummy. You can reach me on +2348086597388. I promise not to break your heart.

75. obioha eze says

Hi am Danny here is my number hope patiently to have yours thanks +2348061125781

I will love u moly all my days if u are my Queen thanks

Hello my name titu aksae am 32 yes old am living nigeria in Abuja am here looking for partnership surga mummy of 35….51 yes old pls add on whatsap or call me on this 08035940521

78. Umer Latif says

My number 923004798708

79. Umer Latif says

My number 923004798708

80. Abdul Majid says

My name is Abdul majid my age is 30 year I am single my country is Pakistan I am Muslim I am serious relationship with me I am maaraig you my what's app number 00923002515493

81. Taofeek ADEYEMI says

Am single ad I need somebody in my life DAT we understand me ad my work so DAT we wll not HV problem so am 28 years of age ad am so luvly ad Caine so did is my 08107047907

82. Mohamed Lamin Jalloh says

How are you doing I hope you are fine I am here to look for my life time partner if any one interest in me please sent me your number or you WhatsApp me to this number+23277207493

Can we talk private on whatapp +233579628521

84. Brima Kettor says

Hello beautiful, I want to meet u if only you select me, I promise you will not be abused anymore, my is Brima Kettor I'm from Liberia Monrovia, my #+231777488772, what's app:+23278316601.
    I surly want you to be my own one and only sugar mummy because I'm have been looking for one of these opportunity to star with and make you happy honestly, is not about your money or something but I'm looking for honest relationship,to spend my life with, so I'm happy to see you if you can offer me these change, you will enjoy it with me with out any problems I promise you ok.
    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Regards,
    Brima Kettor.

Add me am in dubai..am interested in you sugar mummy

Add me on WhatsApp +971553830093 and email me [email protected]

87. Brima Kettor says

Hello Beautiful, I'm very happy to see you right now, anyway please contact me :#+231777488772 what'ssup :+23278316601, I want you to be my own one and only sugar mummy because I'm have been looking for these opportunity for longtime now but if you give me a chance by selecting me I promise you will not be abused anymore and u will enjoy with me as long as you can, my name is Brima Kettor I'm ready to for u not because of ur money, but because of our satisfaction.
    I hope to hear from you soon
    Regards
    Brima Kettor.

My name is mbakeh am from the Gambia west Africa looking for a serious relationship with married, am a simple man i like joge watch movies, my contact number please 249927058337 for whatsapp,imo or Viber

89. Sampson Annan says

Please my name is Oyatey Sampson from Ghana in west Africa and I am interested in You to be my sugar mama. I am single since. Please what sap 00233(0541079657)

This is my number +224621312960 the reason I'm interested is because you and I really loving your beauty

91. Gideon Imonikori says

Hello pretty, am Gideon by name.. Am a single man of 35yrs and I studied marine engineering, I need a serious partner in my life cos am very much interested in u. U are so beautiful and pretty… My WhatsApp number +2348064403350.

I'm Morgan a Nigerian soldier…..I'll always satisfy u both on bed and any where else….+2348128492704

93. Gideon Imonikori says

HI DEAR FRD. I hope you're doing fine today. I must say that you're beautiful with this lovely picture of yours. You got woo of me and am sending you this text just to let you know that your lovely smiles got my attention and i will be very glad if i get a response from you. Until i hear from you please do have a great day and i hope you accept me as your friend as well too cause i believe every great relationship start as friendship.GIDEON…. +2348064403350

94. Doggyblack mastermind says

Hi dear am Douglas from Nigeria 31,I really want to be with you to love you and give you the best satisfaction you ever deserve. pls Am a man with a kind heart, easy going but good enough to make you happy. kindly reach me on +2349094494510 or WhatsApp. [email protected]

Hi am Abdoulie Sanneh from the Gambia in west Africa am a poor single young man with no wife and no kids am a fresh bloody young man with strength and strong muscles who can make you feel happy and good as a woman.but am a poor young man who is having a family problem if u will need me plz contact me my number +2207123565 or my whatsapp number +2207123565 am waiting. Thanks your lovely Abdoulie.

96. lewuyagane Stephen says

Watsap:233541739253
    Email:[email protected] Com
    I am boy of 21 years who is in need of a sugar mummy to spend my whole life with full of love and happiness.

97. Pipoi Kasan says

Hi I'm pipoi kassan from Papua New Guinea here is my whatsapp #+67570448045

Hi satya. .. i drop my number here and i hope you give me a little chance. For making you happy.+639564437931 by the way my name is will and im coming from philipinnes

100. rajesh suryavanshi says

Hi I am RAJESH from india and I'm 26 years old i am alone in long time because my parents not here because he is dead in road accidents.I want LADY for MARRIAGE. I created family because I love family.but I like foreign LADY so please any LADY interested me please contact my email at [email protected] or [email protected] and whatsapp no +919918767800

+2348142307291 I did will love it if you be my sugar mama I will love and respect also cherish what we share

102. Tabulika Ronald says

Am Ronald from Uganda,0771231074 is my contact for whatsap and [email protected] i need is true love and a sugar mummy ho can love me for who i am.Thats wh i have chosen you.please accept me for further relations.I promise never to disappoint you in any way but be a loyal husband to you,all i need is your love and heart but not your money,find a place in your heart for me.

103. Franklin Kelvin says

104. adam abdelwahab says

Hi ! My dear ,my name is Adam i am from sudan ,i am 31 years old, iam single never married ,honest ,caring and also stick to one ,my dream is to build a big happy family and i can travel anywhere with my future wife .and i am looking for serious relationship that lead to marriage ,i am a straight and easy going person with kind and gentle heart ,full of love and build a happy relationship a very honest woman ,open minded with heart of forgiving loving and caring with sense of humor whom i can share my life and dreams with i want to spent the rest of my years with my best friend and my future partne r .thank i am waiting for you
    ……..
    -I have Bachelor in Accounting & Finance
    -Diploma Certificate in English lanquage
    ………
    my whatsapp number 00249917268488
    my email
    I wish i were a tear so i could roll down your cheek drop on your lip and die in your heart
    i love you

Hello my sweet heart how are you My name saikou from West African country Gambia i want some body to partner with me please i am single i need some body to be with me dis my WhatsApp number +2207888742 please contact me i need U

106. GA says

Hi there beautiful. My names Mike and im from Africa Namibia…im a young men in search of true love..iv been through alot in my life and know how to make a women feel good…a women to me is like a daimond that needs some attention so she can shine…if you wana know more about me whatsapp me +264812517054
    I see that im one in a million

Hey, good day miss,my name is Kelly, I have few reasons why you should you give me a chance to show you love that you will never, am a Nigerian, I hate seeing ladies unhappy, I always like seeing then happy all the time, I need money to take care of my younger ones, and pay my school fees to complete my education,am 24years of age, and I love making pple happy, you will never regret having me bcus I can do any thing for my family and also to make anybody happy at all time, here is my number give me a try and see, 07052770196….

108. Vpr says

I am prashant am 26 years
    Am from suriname
    Am working here as a sec guard
    For more info u can always whatsapp me on my number +5978105758

109. Rabee islam says

I am Jahangir from Bangladesh, Young, energetic also educated, I want to marry you, please contact me on my whatapps +8801911525776 or mail me on// [email protected]….. i am waiting for your answer

Hi my whatsapp number is +919437521533

111. Destiny says

Actions speak louder than voice, so I believe in action. Give me a trier and you will have no course to regret. You can reach me on +2348063123602 or [email protected]

Hi,
    I'm Abdullah 27 years old from Mauritania
    I was recently trying to go out the country looking for job and money…
    In short I'll be lucky to have you because I'm loyal guy but I didn't have many relationships because I couldn't find a loyal woman…
    And I think it will be great if you contact me and try with me…
    I'm not a good talker as you can see but I really hope to contact you
    And here is my WhatsApp number +22232646324

113. Destiny says

Actions speak louder than voice,i believe in much action and less talk, am ready to marry any sugar mummy that chose me, am ready to make her happy as long as she is faithful and caring, am 29yrs old very strong on bed, last longer in sex, I love to sex every day I can even do it for 24hrs if the chance permit me.Who ever has interest in me should contact me via [email protected]
    Watsapp me on +238063123602.

114. jake lope says

hi im iterested in you im roy from Philippines, im loyal @ honest person heres my contacts [email protected] my # +63 9272716520

hi ms. satya.im 25 yrs old.and i want to be straight to the point.i just need someone who can love as i am.i always say we can love anyone.well even we only met ny this website.ill make sure to you that i can be trusted for your love.im just a low profile person i just wajt to be honest with you.im a filipino.height 5'10 , 63kgs. im tall,dark and well not so much that kind of a handsome face.

this is my whatsapp number.+639334850617

116. Valentine Katamani says

Hi,am Val Kat 25years of age a Ghanaian am down to earth, outgoing, intelligent, generous and love to make friends you can contact me on +233247758329 or email [email protected]

117. Muhammed Maiga says

To love you is what happened automatically and it comes from what I see so what I saw is what I love about you . I like to be with a mature women who's intelligent and I think u Re.. Be mine please . am Muhammed maiga,29years old from the Gambia, cell me on +2203410292? Am on WhatsApp also? My email also is [email protected]

118. bryan sremmurd says

Am Bryan Contact me on [email protected]

119. victor akin says

ello
    my name is victor from south west nigeria.
    I'm 25,averagely tall about 1.78m,black and energetic.
      im a graduate(graduated from a state polytechnic since 2013) but currently im studying a professional course in BA(bachelor) which I'm scheduled to finish this year.
    i fluent in both English and Yoruba. Yoruba is my native language which you can find very lovely to learn.
    I'm also playing football and I'm doing well in my training session hoping to be a professional someday.
    During my off time or leisure hour i do work as a part time worker in a restaurant as a chef where i make ends meet. i can cook all sort of Afrikaans delicacies    and I'm very dependent plus hardworking and a very Good christian with God fearing. i believe in love irrespective of race,age,religion and so on.
    I love to mingle with a  mature and older lady of different color be it white or black becos i love intellectual with good sense of humor and great understanding.

pls write back and me about urself or text to my email [email protected](hangouts) or 2348163125309(call/whatsapp/IMO)

Hello m love my name titus akase am 32 yes old am living in nigeria in Abuja am here for my partner any is here for me pls add me on whatsap or call me on this 08035940521

Hello love add me whatsap or call me on this 08035940521

Hi am in Malaysia
    Masters student

Looking for a casual encounter and someone to talk and share time and ideas

123. isaac kwaku owusu says

Am ISAAC OWUSU… I like you for how you are.. Ready to spoil you if u are also ready to spoil me… Whatsapp line +233243815225

Hi. I am ASHRAF from Mauritius wishing to meet someone to become my wife. I have 40 years old. Hope that we can share all the happiness together for ever. My whats up is +23054944831

Hello miss independent am Gideon James from Nigeria am 20years old, trusting and loving you will be my pleasure and I promise to make you happy anytime #am a guy with higher intellectual sagacity

126. Williams says

For calls and whatsapp, +2348133255386

Hi my name is jay and am interested in making love,am a honest and humble guy so if you want to know more about me here's my whatspp number 6757287266

hi my name is Ibrahima FAYE i am from west Africa Senegal here qre my number phone+221 77 706 54 88 .I am, jon whatsapp and facebook Faye Ibrah .i need a seriouse relation .thanks for every women in the world ,RESPECT

129. Sampson Annan says

+233541079657 or 00233(0541079657) what sap me on my contact. Am Ghanaian

130. VIRENDER SINGH MALIK says

Hi, I am 36 lonely and lusty enough male from Delhi, India. I am looking for a long time serious relationship and a beautiful natured and a sexy huge partner just same like you. Just whatsapp +918800714494 and let's get huckup with each other and have the lots of real fun of love together.

131. Arvind Gulia says

what's app no 9992683699

132. Arvind Gulia says

what's app no 9992683699

Hi am Haseeb. Am caring loving and honest person.we can chat private,my WhatsApp number is+971555760018

134. Jawad Sadiq says

Hello satya m Jawad khan from Dubai we are very close m very interested in you if you don't have problem about me that where m from and hwo i m then m very poor guy m 34 years old responsible my family but recently I finish my job so m in tension that is why here satya m not laying and I hate lier this is the reson m here on this site I was married before but now m saprit and now my emotions same if any body hold me then I swear I will give to her my life faith country is not important for me if you have same like feelings the contect me actually I can't prove here only from my words that m sincere but really when I saw you online and you are here in UAE close to me then I was happy that someone may b give me a chance m hard worker but now m tired even I was seeking here someone true but till I didn't find and you want to know that why m interested in you then it's a universal truth that all we need money and good life if you thinking that it's not real or m laying then no need to contact me m young string goodlooking I hope when you saw me then you will not reject me for my fave and I told you all women are respectable for me m responsible loving caring may b in your life you should give this chance some one but if you think and in your heart little space for me then give me a one chance and add me on WhatsApp 0097455493049 my mobile 00971527796004 m ready to come for you now if you setisfy from me now it's up to you I hope you will give me a positive response take care m waiting your reply when you saw my comment thanks

Hello beautiful lady I'm here looking to share my heart and my love with a special woman that can love me as i am and I'll love and accept you as you are.
    Lets chat and fall in love at
    19209178992 or

My heart is ready to embrace you and all your needs and desires.

Hey dear nice to meet you I am Isaac Vincent from Nigeria single no kids yet 32 of age the you mind? Pls let's meet on watts app okay+2348118547053

137. Nicholas Tchiegue says

I'm Nicholas from South Africa 41 years old. If you are interested whatsapp me 0027735936422 or email: [email protected].

hey
    how r u

Hi my name is arvind I sugar mommy help me i am not rach man my what's app number +919902725264 message me please I am in bangalore

Hi I like sugar mommy help me please please I not rech man I am good my what's app number +919902725264 I am in bangalore

141. Asim Kamal says

I am asim
    Age 28 year
    Lives in Pakistan
    Qualification intermediate
    I like accept your offer I really love you contact me
    WhatsApp number

………

145. Biren says

…..

146. Biren says

……

147. Biren says

Hi im birendra bhandari.im from nepal im 40years single never married not kid im simple nice honest kind hearted god fearing person.but im not rich dear.if you like me you can message me my email id: [email protected] and my WhatsApp number. +9779812713284.

148. Vinay Shetti says

Hello I am Vinay after looking into your words I feel that you are a very silent and good kind hearted woman who is in search of good feeling with lot of love. I feel I am also of the same nature. I dont want to drop more words as I dont want to explin about me. If you feel tthat my tastes are matching with your tastes you cn message me

149. HABIMANA Paul says

Hello this is Paul from Rwanda in Africa please baby you are beautiful every man will like to propose to but consider me to be your own I'm looking for a woman like you you are the ideal woman which I'm looking for I want to spend the rest of my life with you because you have all the quality in you, I will satisfy you with true love I will make you feel like a real woman, I'm hard working guy a man of God, a man of truth and honest,heart of love is my favorite key words please my love my love is pending for you if only you can accept me as your own please let us build a strong family together as one flash one soul, angel you can contact me on
    My wasp number +250733369978
    Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to hear from you soon as possible your man Paul

150. John Homles says

Hello my friends,this my testimony My Name is favor I am from imo state but base in Lagos ikeja and am 28 years
    old this my testimony I have be calling so many agent to hook me up with a rich sugar daddy after sending them
    money they we not give me any sugar mummy but Today this afternoon I saw MR JOHN post on facebook and MR
    JOHN N number 07030465649. number On facebook and I call him and he tell me everything how am going to get a
    rich sugar daddy and he also tell me what to do and I did it can you believe me that after I do every thing. Mr JOHN
    give me her contact first and I call the sugar daddy and the sugar mummy tell me were to meet he and I went to the
    place truly I saw him and I was very happy when I meet her I tell her that I don't have money to pay my school fees
    my house rent and he took me to the bank and gave me 250.000 for me to pay my school fees and my house rent ,
    before we start the connection, so today am a very happy man and I have the money to do any thing I like now am a
    big woman, please my friends help me to thank Mr JOHN for what he have don in my life, I use this opportunity to tell
    every one in any state or any country if you need a rich sugar mummy or daddy Contact 07030465649 Mr JOHN is
    the only one who can give you a real sugar daddy that we make you happy if you are interested to get any sugar
    mummy or daddy in any state or any country contact Mr John smith ON 07030465649 OR WHATSAPP HIM VIA
    SAME NUMBER CONTACT THE REAL AGENT MR John Smith ON 07030465649 HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT
    CAN HELP YOU FOR A FAST HOOKUP OTHERS AGENT ARE FRAUDSTERS PLEASE BEWARE